Just One of the Guys Ch. 06a

Story Info
What really happened last night?
7k words
4.58
110.6k
178

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning covered in sweat. I couldn't believe what had happened the night before. My girlfriend, Rachel, sucked off two of my friends right in front of me and I did nothing to stop it. One of them even came on my face. How the hell did this happen?

I stretched and opened my eyes before quickly shutting them again. The sunlight coming from the large living room windows was bright enough to hurt. Wait, living room? I opened my eyes again and sure enough, I was lounging on the comfy chair I'd watched the movie from the night before. That was strange, I definitely remembered going up to my room. Didn't I?

I pulled the blanket off and stood up. I yawned and scratched my butt. Something was digging in there. I checked and remembered I was wearing Rachel's panties. Ugh, why did I do that? I realized they were sticky. Had I cum in them? I was stiff and sore from sleeping in the chair and it was still early, so I decided to head up to our room before everyone woke up.

As I climbed the stairs, I tried to remember what the hell happened last night. The weed we smoked must have been strong because I had trouble stringing full thoughts together still. I remembered Rachel snuggling up with Kyle and Andrew under the blanket on the couch. Then I remembered getting up and watching her, naked, playing with them on the couch. Then sometime later, Kyle came into our bedroom and face-fucked her next to me. Then how did I get back downstairs?

Rachel woke up when I entered our room.

"Good morning, sleepy head," she said, stretching her fully nude body and smiling at me.

"Hi," I said, going to my side of the bed and getting in next to her.

"Glad you finally made it back to me," she said, throwing an arm and a leg across me.

"Yeah," I said. "When did I go downstairs?"

She frowned at me, confused.

"I remember coming up to bed," I continued. "But I don't remember going back downstairs to sleep."

"You never came up here," she said, frowning. "You passed out during the movie. We didn't want to wake you so we just left you there."

"But I remember," I said. "I remember you and the guys...and then coming up here. And Kyle..." I trailed off. My head hurt from trying to figure out what the hell happened. Rachel frowned and sat up. The sight of her amazing, naked tits bouncing as she rearranged certainly didn't help my mental faculties.

"Wait, start at the beginning," she said. "What do you remember?"

"I kept falling asleep during the movie," I said. "Then I woke up after it ended. You were still on the couch with the guys. Um, naked. I think. And then I said we should go to bed."

She giggled. "No, that's not what happened," she said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The movie stopped for a while. We were trying to figure out what to do with you, when all of a sudden you stood up, looked at us and mumbled a bunch of nonsense. Then you collapsed back on the chair and started snoring."

I frowned.

"It was really funny," she went on. "We burst out laughing."

"But I remember a bunch of other stuff happening," I said.

"You must have been dreaming," she said. Could she be right? The dreams were certainly more vivid than any I'd had before. "What do you remember happening?" she asked.

The memories had mostly flooded back to me now. Not only what happened, but how I'd felt about it. Specifically, how my dick felt about it. "I don't really want to get into it," I said.

"Lame!" she said. "Come on, why are you so ashamed? Were they sexy dreams?"

I blushed.

"Oh my god, did they involve me?" she asked.

I started to sweat.

"Was I being naughty?" she whispered.

"Maybe I'll tell you another time," I said.

"That's too bad," she said. "I was going to tell you about everything your naughty girlfriend got up to while you were asleep, but if it's not story time, then I guess I can keep that to myself."

My mind jolted wide awake. I'd been so preoccupied with what I thought happened last night, I hadn't thought about what else could have actually happened. If what she was saying was true, and everything I remember about late last night was just a dream, that means the last true thing I remember was her naked under a blanket with my friends.

"I thought you'd be interested in that," she said. "I mean, I would have behaved myself otherwise."

"What happened?" I asked.

"You first," she said with a smirk. I sighed and began to relay my tale.

She mostly kept quiet while I told her about her antics on the couch with the guys, except occasionally asking for clarification. Did I really say nothing when I saw her topless, jerking them off? Did I really leave her, naked, to play with them while I went to bed? Did I really stay and watch, cumming when I saw her blow Andrew? She squirmed and bit her lip each time I said that yes, that's what happened. Or at least what I dreamt.

When I got to the part where Kyle entered our bedroom in the middle of the night, Rachel started pinching one of her exposed nipples. When I said he demanded a blowjob because Andrew had gotten one, she moaned that that was super hot. She rolled onto her back and played with herself as I relayed the details I remembered from the blowjob. Watching her masturbate was so hot I forgot how embarrassed I'd been to start this story. That shame came back right at the end though, and I suddenly stopped.

"What happened next?" she moaned, still casually masturbating.

"That was, uhh, all," I stammered.

"He was fucking my face as I laid practically on top of you, and that was it?" she asked. "He didn't cum?"

"Yeah, he came," I said, remembering the feeling of his semen splattering across my face. "He came on your, uh, on you."

"Where?" she asked.

"I don't uh, I mean, it was dark. And a dream," I said. I really didn't want to tell her about him cumming on my face and her feeding it to me on accident. I didn't even want to think about it myself, and I worried about telling her. It would just give her ideas.

"That's too bad," she said. "But wow, that was so hot. I can't believe you dream about your friends just taking me in front of you and on top of you."

"It wasn't on purpose," I said.

"But still so hot," she said. "Did you have a little wet dream during it?" She reached down the front of my shorts. "Oh my, you did!" she said. I'd gotten slightly hard watching her masturbate and she grasped my sticky half-chub. "And you're still wearing my panties! I totally forgot!"

"That means I won the bet," I said, smiling. She pouted.

"Aww, but you're so cute as my little pantyboy," she said, pulling her hand out. "And that's extra disappointing because I'll have to never wear mine again."

"Wait, that wasn't the bet," I said. "The bet was that you'd never complain about wearing them again."

"Yeah, and the only way that's going to happen is if I never wear them again," she said through a shit-eating grin.

"Ha ha," I said, sarcastically. "I'm still waiting for your story."

"Sorry," she said. "It's not as exciting now that I know the kinda stuff you actually dream about."

"Come on, you promised," I said.

"Fiiiine," she said. "Where to start. I knew the guys would want me to jerk them off like I had Mike, but that was a special thing I had to do for him. I like teasing them all, but I didn't want it to become my job to get them off whenever they wanted. I'm your girlfriend, not theirs. Plus, I was tired and everything, so I was glad we decided to just watch a movie. I knew they'd get handsy if I sat between them, but I figured it'd just be that, which wouldn't be a big deal."

It was strange to think that my buddies groping my girlfriend was not a big deal. Just a few days ago, the idea would have made me want to puke. But now it was normal. Expected. I'd bring her to hang out with my buddies, and we all knew they'd at least be able to feel her body to their boner's content and probably get her naked too. And probably do more than that if I was being honest.

"Their hands were on me basically as soon as the movie started, squeezing and pinching my boobs through my bra" she went on. "They both tried to stuff their hands down the front of my bra, and I got worried that they'd rip it, so that's why I unzipped it. They basically stopped paying attention to the movie at that point. I was worried you'd look over and see them mauling my tits, but you were conked out by that point."

"But then I woke up," I said.

"Yeah," she said. "That was about when Kyle was trying to shove his hand down my shorts."

"Trying?" I asked.

"Ok, succeeding," she said. "I thought letting them play with my boobs would be enough, but movies are pretty long. I felt his hand leave my boob and I thought he'd finally gotten bored and would give me some peace, but then he started fiddling with the top of my shorts. He ran his fingers along my tummy right at the top of the shorts, as if tracing the barrier of what's acceptable to touch on your friend's girlfriend."

Yes, I thought sarcastically. Guys are always rubbing around on the shorts of their friend's girlfriend. Nothing weird there.

"And then of course stuck his fingertips under the shorts as if to show he didn't care what he should be doing," she continued. "He was going to take as much of me as I'd let him. It was really hot to think he wanted me that badly. And like, they'd been playing with my naked boobs for so long and now he was running his fingers through my pubic hair. So I was getting really turned on. I couldn't help it."

I felt my sleepy dick pulse back to life in my shorts. It pushed against the tight panties I was still wearing. I'd had enough and pulled my shorts and panties off, throwing them to the floor. My aching boner flopped back against my stomach.

"Oh my god, yes, baby," she moaned. "I wasn't sure about messing around with your friends while you were asleep, but I'm glad you like it." She reached out and grabbed my throbbing boner. It was already soaked from all the precum I'd been oozing. Her small, soft hand was warmer than I'd expected, and I felt fireworks go off in my head when she wrapped it around me. "Oops, sorry!" she said, letting go of it like it had scalded her. "Don't want you spraying cum all over yourself just yet," she added.

"So where was I," she mused while she cuddled up against me. She began tracing her finger over my belly and thighs, an inch away from where my boner ached. "Oh right. Your friend Kyle had his hand on my wet pussy. I debated what to do about it. I knew you loved it when I get them all horny, and feeling my dripping pussy right in front of you would definitely send him into overdrive. On the other hand, he'd also be getting me off, which feels different. But then I remembered that he fingered me in the shower earlier that morning, and you loved when I told you about that. So I figured it'd be fine for me to let him inside my vagina again."

"Wait, he was fingering you when I woke up?" I said. I couldn't believe they'd keep at it when I was looking.

"Yeah, but not for that long," she said. "Because Andrew knocked the blanket off to show that my tits were out of my bra. And that was really embarrassing. I thought I could just fool around with these guys under the blanket and tell you about it later, but then our whole cover got blown because you could tell I'd let them just go to town on my tits. I told you I unzipped it because it was uncomfortable, so that you wouldn't be too shocked that I'd be topless and canoodling with a couple of your buddies, but then used it as an excuse to just take it off so Kyle and Andrew would know that they could still take advantage of me.

"I thought that'd buy me some time, but then you immediately got up to go to the bathroom," she said. "You were barely out of the room when Andrew pulled the blanket off and dove mouth-first into my chest. I tried to say something, but I was so horny from their defiling of me that when he sucked on my hard nipple, all that came out was a moan. That was all Kyle needed to hear to dive onto my other breast. Having two guys ravage my mostly naked body like that caused me to speed toward an orgasm, which I didn't really want to happen. I mean, can you imagine if your friends knew they could get me off just by sucking on my tits like that? We were letting them play with me like that as some harmless sexy fun, so that'd mean they could just play with my tits and make me orgasm whenever they felt like it."

I imagined my friends slobbering on my girlfriend's naked tits right in front of me and groaned.

"I thought you'd like that," she said with a giggle, running her fingers lightly over my aching boner. "I liked it too, to be honest. Though I guess that's the problem. Anyway, I decided I needed to distract them, so I reached into their laps and grabbed their dicks through their shorts. And baby, they were so hard. The good news was that my distraction worked, because they released my boobs for a moment so they could shift around and make their boners easier for me to grasp. But the bad news is that once they were done, they went right back to running their tongues and lips all over my naked chest. So they were still stimulating me like before, except now I had a raging boner in each hand. I could feel an orgasm start to build in me and I was all ready to just forget that I should only be orgasming from you. And thankfully, that's when you finally came out of the bathroom."

I wasn't thrilled that my girlfriend and buddies were so brazen about fondling each other (except my boner, my boner was quite thrilled), but I took some solace in the fact that I probably gave the two of them major blue balls by coming back in the room.

"I jerked my hands away from them like I didn't want you catching what we were doing," she went on. "They followed suit and pulled the blanket up to our chins again by the time you got back. Though it immediately fell down and made totally clear what they were doing. I needed a break from it all, so that's why I got up to make popcorn and talk to you. I also tried to play off my toplessness like a thing we all just accepted, rather than because your friends had spent an hour mauling my tits.

"Anyway, after we made the popcorn, I decided to just keep the blanket on our laps," she continued. "That way we could all easily reach the popcorn and they'd leave my tits alone for a moment. Of course they'd be able to stare at them, but they'd seen me topless so much that it didn't seem like a big deal at that point."

"I suppose not," I said. Somehow, my buddies seeing her beautiful breasts on a regular basis was no longer objectionable to me, but was still intensely arousing. I thought that at some point them staring at her naked tits would stop exciting me, but that wasn't the case.

"I thought we could make it through the rest of the movie like that," she said. "But then you went and fell asleep again."

"Sorry, the weed really got to me," I said.

"Fair enough," she said. "But you started snoring softly, which basically told the guys it was open season on my body again. Their hands and mouths were all over me again, as I'm sure you can imagine."

I could imagine. I imagined it quite vividly. Rachel continued softly stroking my pulsating erection with her fingertips. Just strong enough for me to feel it but too light to make me cum. Her story and touch made my boner burn painfully for relief.

"It wasn't all bad though," she said. "They were still jokey and playful. Like, at one point, Kyle had been fingering me for a while, and I was just gushing all over his fingers. My pussy was out of control. Anyway, he finally pulled his hand out of my shorts and we all looked at my sticky juices just dripping down all over his fingers. He then grabbed a couple kernels of popcorn and ate them, sticking his whole fingers in his mouth and loudly sucking them clean in the process. He told Andrew that the popcorn was really good and he should try some, so of course then Andrew dove practically his whole hand inside my vagina and did the same thing. It was so funny."

"Yeah, so funny," I deadpanned. I couldn't believe they now knew what my girlfriend tasted like.

"Yeah, but then Andrew suggested they stick some popcorn inside my vagina and eat it out of me," she said. "That was too far, so I squashed it. I felt like I'd get a UTI or something."

I noticed her objection was to sanitation, not to the idea of my friends eating her out.

"I forget when, but at some point, Kyle said I didn't need my shorts anymore and took them off me," she said. "Which made some sense since their hands had been down my shorts and in my vagina plenty and they were just getting in the way. But it felt like a weird thing for my boyfriend's friend to decide for me? So I didn't make it easy for him. But then watching him try to tug my shorts out from under me was pretty hot. Like, he wasn't going to let anything stop him from getting at my most intimate place. Not my shorts, and definitely not my boyfriend sleeping a few feet away. So I lifted my butt up without really deciding to, and a moment later I was completely naked between them."

The idea of them forcibly disrobing my girlfriend was too much for me and explosions started going off in my head. I moaned loudly and humped my dick against her soft hand. She recognized immediately that I was about to blow and grabbed my balls in a vice grip.

"No, no, baby. Not yet," she said, squeezing my balls tightly. The shooting pains quickly overwhelmed the building orgasm. I gasped in pain and my dick pumped once, shooting a big glob of precum onto the already large puddle on my belly. "I'm not even to the good parts yet." I whimpered. What were the good parts?

"Where was I?" she said. "Oh yeah, they stripped me naked. They got naked too at some point? I didn't even notice. I was so lost in my own world as they teamed up on my naked body. I only realized when Andrew took my hand and pressed it into his naked boner. I knew they'd want me to jerk them off after I did that for Mike, but I felt like they were making too many assumptions about what I'd do with them. I still wanted to tease them, though, so I grabbed his hot boner in my hand, but didn't jack him off or anything.

"Kyle eventually saw and made me grab his dick with my other hand," she said. "They started saying how I owed them handjobs because I'd given them to Mike. I said that was a different circumstance, that I didn't want to jerk him off, I just had to because of his unfortunate swimsuit situation. They called BS on that though, saying they knew I would love wrapping my hands around his giant dick based off how they saw me stare at it in the past. They had a point and I wasn't really sure what to do.

"And that's about when you woke up for the last time. You scared the shit out of us because we had forgotten you were in the room and you just suddenly stood up and started talking to us. And here we were, completely naked, hands all over each others' privates. But then you slumped back down in the chair and kept snoring and we realized you'd just been saying gibberish anyway."

I wondered what went on in my head. Some part of me knew they were fooling around on the couch since I had that whole vivid dream about it. But what was I even trying to say?

"We laughed a lot at you," she said. "All this tension had been building between us as we got naked and they kept pushing the envelope, wondering how far we'd take it with you right there ready to catch us at any moment, but it all dissipated when you did that. I had been trying to avoid jerking them off because the time on the beach with Mike was so much fun because you were there and awake and could fuck me silly right after. I really liked that and I didn't want to make a big show of jerking your friends off if you weren't awake to enjoy it with me. I know we have a much looser commitment than most couples, but making your friends cum while you were asleep still felt almost like cheating. But then I remembered that as long as I just remembered tell you about it afterward, it'd be like you were involved the whole time. Also, we were all friends and me giving a handjob to a guy friend isn't really a big deal."

12