Just Plain Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy watched with lust fevered eyes as her husband sprayed yet another of his loads in their oldest child. They'd been fucking for years, but it never seemed to get old for Cathy to watch as they coupled. Now, with Bridget's slightly swollen belly telling of their incestuous deeds plainly, it was even more delicious.

It wasn't exactly accurate to say that Bridget's child was her father's. They didn't know, and probably never would. It wouldn't do to have a paternity test reveal Ned as the father of his own grandchild. The professional world wouldn't have it. Regardless, the slut had a husband who was all too willing to believe he had sired her baby. The family was more than happy to let him take that responsibility.

Cathy was close to cumming herself, but she pulled back from her daughter's less than enthusiastic tongue. She never liked having Barbie eat her out, even if it was pleasantly cruel. The girl just refused to really get into it and that meant Cathy couldn't either. Besides, she had so many other options that there wasn't any reason to keep the punishment going when she could just find a better way to piss her daughter off.

The mother walked up behind her husband as his hips shook and he finished emptying himself in their daughter. Bridget was truly beautiful in that moment, caught in a state of utter bliss that revealed such potent lust it infused her mother with the fevered need to cum herself. Cathy bared her teeth in a smile that had her eyes wide and face contorted with desire.

Bridget fell back away from her father as sudden exhaustion set in. She'd cum a lot today, and he'd just made her explode even harder than usual. Her body needed a rest and she found herself barely able to hold her eyes open as she lay back on the cool smooth desk top.

The mother pressed up against Ned as he shuddered and began to relax as he came down from his climax. Her hands swept over his flat belly, pushing his dress shirt up across his narrow chest as she reached to tweak his nipples. She leaned forward to press her lips against his ear as she pinched both nubs hard.

"Your daughter wants another ass ramming!" She hissed as he tensed again. "But I haven't been fucked since this morning and she was being a total bitch. What do you want Honey?"

Ned smiled, happy that his wife wasn't trying to control the situation. She tended to do that when the girls were involved. It was her nature to bristle at other women, even if she enjoyed what they could do to her. She was perfectly submissive to him, but refused to give up her alpha female position to anyone.

"Well Honey," he began in a shaky voice that he made sure was loud enough for Barbie to hear. "If Barbara was being a little cunt earlier, I think she should be punished. As for you well..."

"Daddy!" Barbie protested in a screech. "Mommy already punished me enough!"

Ned tensed as his wife took hold of his now flaccid dick and drew it back out of their daughter. It was still huge and fat, but it hung heavily between his legs as her hand traveled down the length. She watched as a thick flow of pussy juice streaked with Ned's cum fell from Bridget's pussy across her hand and to the floor as she jerked him with abbreviated strokes that avoided the oversensitive head.

"Barbie," Ned said as he turned from the nearly comatose Bridget. Cathy stumbled to stay behind him as she stroked him, bumping the edge of the desk as her feet seemed tangled together in her heels. "Who decides when you've been punished enough?"

"Daddy please." The girl begged softly as she realized that she had lost. "I just wanted you to cum in me again, that's all."

"And you were willing for me to leave your sister hanging in order to do it. How many times do we have to tell you that if you are going to be a part of this family you can't be selfish?"

"I'm sorry Daddy..."

"Christ Barbie, you've already gotten three loads in your ass today! How many more do you get before it's ok for someone else to have some fun?" He pressed, fed up with how his daughter refused to give up her childish ways.

"Fuck Honey, stay away from the head!" He gasped out as his wife stroked him too long and his body jerked on its own.

"Sorry Honey," Cathy said back. She wasn't hurt by his tone, she knew she'd fucked up and just resolved to let him recover for as long as he needed.

"Barbie, listen to me. I love the fact that you can't get enough of my cock. I love the fact that you'll fuck anything with a dick and are never satisfied. But you have to realize that you have three sisters and two brothers who are just as fucking horny as you."

"I know Daddy. I just..." She tried to explain but he cut her off.

"No. Don't make excuses."

"Yes Daddy," the girl hung her head and eyed her father's massive prick. She knew she wouldn't be getting any more of it for the rest of the day. 'I guess Johnnie will have to be good enough for me tonight.'

"Good girl. Now get over here and clean my cum from your sister's cunt while I bang the dust off Mommy's pussy." He ordered firmly. She looked even more dejected at the prospect of having to eat another pussy, but she put on a brave face and slid from the chair.

"Why don't we use the chair Honey?" Cathy asked with a smirk at Barbie as they moved away from the desk. The girl scowled back at her as she slid around them to take her place between her sister's lazily spread legs.

"That's a good idea. How about you stop jerking me and turn it over?" Ned gave a smirk of his own as he said that.

"What?" Cathy was confused. How were they going to use the chair if it was upside down?

"Catharine..." Ned said firmly and she immediately separated from him and went to upend the chair.

"Oh shit!" Bridget gasped out as her sister's tongue raked across her super sensitive clit. Happy that she could cause such a powerful and not necessarily good reaction in Bridget, Barbie increased the pressure with her tongue and did it again.

"Not the clit Barb! Please, not the..." Barbie smiled as she dug hard into her sister's clit, pushing on it like an elevator button with her tongue.

"FUCK!" Bridget yelled out as she sat up and put her hands against her sister's forehead. She pushed hard to get her off, but she was weak with exhaustion and Barbie used her legs to keep her position.

Cathy watched as Barbie tortured her sister, smirking again at the expense of one of her daughters. Bridget was maybe the least susceptible to being overloaded of the bunch, but when it was too much the girl would fight to relieve her jangled nerves. It was gratifying to the mother to watch as her daughter suffered just as she had many times before on Bridget's own tongue.

"Crouch over the leg and shove it up your ass," Ned ordered as he positioned his wife with his hands on her hips while standing in front of her. The smile on her lips faltered as she looked at the large square shaft of wood that was directly under her, angled back from the tilt of the chair.

Anal wasn't Cathy's favorite thing, but she could appreciate a good hard fuck in the ass from time to time. She preferred double penetration whenever she took a cock in her ass, it was the only way she could cum. She knew he was going to fuck her pussy when he was ready, but still that chair leg looked big. Without any lube, it would hurt like hell.

"Honey, do we have any lube?" She asked as she looked him in the eye, hoping he wasn't about to show that mean streak that always seemed to attract and repel her at the same time.

"Goddamn it Barbie, stop!" Bridget's frantic voice interrupted her parent's conversation and they both looked to see what was happening.

From Ned's point of view, he could only tell that the girl was sucking hard at her sister's clit by the way it pulled in her cheeks. Even so, he knew that was serious agony. Just imagining having a mouth sucking hard on his cock right then made him shiver.

"Stop! Fuck, fuck, fuck Barb! Stop! Please!" The sight of Barbara's jaw working did it for Ned. She was chewing her sister's clit with firm clenches of her jaw, not enough to do any damage but enough to hurt like hell.

"Barbara!" He called out and that was all it took to convince her to back off. Immediately she sat down on her heels and drew her face away from Bridget's fucked out cunt. "What did we just go over?"

"Daddy! I was just eating her out like you told me to. I wasn't being selfish, I don't even like it." She protested and he sneered at her.

"You were being cruel."

"But you and Mommy are mean to me all the time!"

"I know, but you can't be mean back. You know that." He said in a soft firm tone as his daughter swiveled around to look at him from her knees while his other daughter gave a sigh and sagged back on the desk.

"But why not Daddy?" She whined and he rolled his eyes. Someday she'd be a hell of a Dom but for now she had to stay under her mother's thumb.

"Because that's the way it is. You know that so stop arguing and make your sister cum."

"Yes Daddy." Again she hung her head as she gave in. It just wasn't in her nature to be submissive to another woman. She was very much like her mother in that regard. Still, when her father spoke she was compelled to obey.

Ned watched as Barbie turned back to work her sister's well used pussy, using gentle touches of her fingers and tongue to slowly build her up without overdoing it. For a girl who hated to eat pussy, she was pretty good at it as far as he was concerned. Then again, he didn't have a pussy for her to eat so what did he know?

"Ned, Honey where's the lube?" Cathy asked when her husband was finally done disciplining their daughter.

"Ah for Christ sake Catherine, it's in the desk." He said, exasperated with the demands of his various women. "Where the fuck else would it be?"

If it had been anyone else who spoke to her like that, Cathy would have flipped out. She might even have become violent. But it was Ned, her man, the love of her life, her Master. He could speak to her however he liked and she'd do nothing but obey.

"I'm sorry, I'll get it." She said, letting her head hang just as her daughter's had before slipping away from him to go to the desk.

As Cathy approached the desk, she took in the sight of Barbie on her knees and straining to reach her tongue into her sister's cunny. She smiled that viciously cruel smile again, loving her daughter's humiliation, and stood over her to watch for a second.

"Eat that fucking pussy you nasty bitch! Make your sister cum on your face. You know you love it you fucking lesbo freak!" She taunted as her hand found purchase on the back of Barbie's head and she ground her face into that cunt.

"Mom!" Bridget squealed as she was once again over stimulated.

"I'm sorry baby," Cathy responded. She quickly let up on her other daughter and stepped around her to go to the drawers of the desk.

"Hurry the fuck up, I'm almost ready." Ned ordered, a tinge of anger seeping into his tone. He was a lot of things, but patient wasn't one of them.

Cathy pulled open three of the four drawers before finding the half empty tube sitting on top of a collection of vibrators and anal beads. She pulled the tube out and left the rest for later, if they had time before heading home.

"Oh yeah Barb, just like that!" Bridget gasped out as her mother swept by her. She was struggling up to another release from her sister's tender efforts. Her pussy was starting to clench and release, clench and release like it always did just before a good clitoral orgasm.

"Just a little more baby. Come on, just a little more." She encouraged her sister as her eyes tracked her mother's generous ass, tighter than it had a right to be from both exercise and the surgeon's scalpel, as she swayed across the small room to take her place by the upended chair.

"Don't let her cum yet Barbie," Ned ordered offhand as his wife smiled at him in appreciation of his gentle malice.

"Daddy, please!" Bridget said with a desperate gasp as their matching blue eyes met from across the room.

"You've cum at least twice as much as anyone else in the room today Bri. Sorry, but you wait until I say you can cum before you pop. If you don't like it you can run off to your limp dick little husband and get him to eat your sick fucking cunt for you."

"Yes Daddy," she replied meekly as her hips began to work in circles against her sister's face. The little bitch hadn't slowed down in the least and Bridget was getting close to disobeying her father.

Through the haze of her rapidly rising arousal, Bridget was vaguely aware of the nasty insult her father had hurled at her husband. It didn't really matter, but she found herself offended that he though of Todd like that. Did he really think she'd marry a man that couldn't fuck her brains out whenever she needed it?

"Honey, can I lube the chair leg?" Cathy asked to get her husband's attention away from her pregnant daughter and back to her. He just sighed and rolled his eyes as his massive member began to harden again.

Cathy took that as assent and she squeezed out a fistful of the jelly to rub it over the varnished wood. 'At least it's not rough and splintery' she thought. 'That would be some shit Michaela would like.'

As she worked her hands over the leg obscenely, she realized the only real problem would be getting the thing in initially. She knew her ass could stretch to fit the width of the wood protrusion, but the foot was flat and square. There was no taper or anything to make that first penetration easier like a dildo.

'It's just gonna hurt like hell, that's all.' She resigned herself to that inescapable fact. Cathy knew pain; she'd carried and delivered six kids. Admittedly they were all C-sections, but still that shit hurt. She could deal with an odd shaped object being shoved up her ass.

"Daddy, tell Barb to slow down. I can't hold back like this, it's too much." Bridget panted out as her hips were in constant motion, not once touching the desk beneath her.

"Finger her ass Barbie," he ordered with a smile as his eldest widened her eyes at him. She didn't like anal much but a finger in the ass was just right to push her over the edge most of the time. "And don't even think about asking to cum Bri."

"Daddy please! I don't want to disobey you..."

"Then I suggest you don't. Hold it back. You've done it before, you can do it again." She gave a frustrated growl that sounded like it was all throat as she felt her younger sister's finger slide smoothly into her ass.

"Oh God Daddy!" Ned just chuckled at his daughter's distress as he watched his wife push a couple of lube saturated fingers into her asshole. He reached down to stroke the full length of his revived dick, feeling powerful and ready to once again make his position as the alpha male known to all.

"Hurry the fuck up Catherine. Get that filthy ass of yours on that chair leg now." He said firmly as she probed three fingers in herself. She was stalling and he was fed up with it.

Cathy pulled her fingers from her orifice as soon as she heard her husband's command and swiveled her hips to line up over the squared off foot of the chair leg. She lowered down until the cool wood was pressed lightly between her widespread ass cheeks and right against her asshole.

'Oh shit, it's too big,' she thought in a panic. 'It's gonna tear me when I push down on it.'

"Fuck woman, what's taking so long. Get that shit in your fucking asshole now so I can use your worthless pussy." Ned was getting angry now as he watched his wife stall again.

"I'm sorry Honey, it's just gonna be hard that's all."

"I don't give a fuck, get it in you now!" He snarled as his hand jerked hard on his rod.

"Yes Master," she said and forced her body to push downward on the thing. She knew calling him Master would let him know that she wasn't doing this voluntarily and might engender a bit of compassion from him.

"You're damn right." He replied coldly, letting her know not to expect compassion today.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck Daddy! Please, tell her to stop or I'm gonna cum! Please..." Ned tore his eyes from the sight of his wife's ass being stretched painfully around the cumbersome object to look his daughter in the eye.

"Shut the fuck up and deal with it you worthless cunt!" He snapped and returned his attention to the twisted scene before him. He heard his daughter stifle a moan of protest but ignored it.

Cathy let out a groan as her guts were pushed in and twisted about by the squared off end of the chair leg. She knew it would hurt and had prepared herself for the worst but now it seemed more foreign and uncomfortable than plain painful. She'd had many things in her ass, but none had ever felt so poorly matched for the space it was invading.

"Ah, yeah," she sighed out as the end pushed through the tightest ring of her asshole and she slid a little way down the squared shaft. She stopped sliding down as she felt it pressing deep into her, stirring her innards in a disturbing way.

"Deeper bitch. Take more than that or I'll fuck Barbie instead." Ned said with a calm but threatening tone. He knew she could handle more and was determined to push her. Life was always easier when his women were worked to exhaustion.

"Yes Master," she replied again. She knew he wouldn't show her any mercy, but she still wanted him to know this was not something she was enjoying.

"Daddy!"

"Shut up! If I hear another word out of you, you won't get cock for a week." This time he kept his eyes on the wide spread asshole of his wife as she forced herself into a deeper squat. Bridget wisely kept her silence then.

Cathy let out an animal shriek as she felt that wooden protrusion invade a part of her that had never been touched before. It hurt like hell, being poked so deep in her belly, but she forced herself to go even further. Her asshole burned as it stretched around the thing, the edges of the wood digging into her and threatening to tear that sensitive flesh.

"That's good. Now fuck it, hard and fast until I tell you to stop."

"Yes Master," it was barely more than a breathy moan as she rose up only to slam back down and take the leg deep within her body. Her legs screamed in protest at the stress but she kept going, up and down up and down until she was traveling that length smoothly and with ease. She barely managed to keep the contents of her stomach from spilling all over the floor as nausea filled her from head to toe.

"Go deeper than before and hold it." Ned's voice was still that cold voice of command that meant he would hear no argument.

"Yes Master." She squatted so low her heels were nearly touching her ass cheeks as her body shook from the agonizing invasion.

Cathy looked up at her husband but he was looking across the room at their daughters. A desperate panic filled her as she felt a strong pressure pushing her eyes out and her breath came in short gasps. It took everything she had not to vomit all over his feet as she waited on further instructions.

"Stroke her G-spot Barbie."

"D..." Bridget caught herself before she could really disobey him but her objection was clear enough anyway. Her hips jittered violently as her sister slid a single thin finger into her pussy and curled it back to find that oh so sensitive spot. They were all experts at that, but still Bri's breath was stolen by the power of that surprise spike in pleasure.

It was all she could do to keep from climaxing as her hips jumped wildly against Barbara's face. She tried to relax and let the pleasure flow over her without having it build too much, but it wasn't working. If something didn't change her body was going to betray her and fall over that edge no matter what she wanted.

"Honey?" Cathy croaked out hoarsely as the difficult penetration constricted her throat and racked her body with pain. Ned smiled down at her for a moment and then reached down to caress her face lightly. It was such an odd contradiction, his cruel demands coupled with that loving touch.