Just Playing Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to get on with things," I said, taking hold of Dianne's wrist and sinking to the ground, pulling her down with me. It didn't take much effort to get her flat on her back as she was too busy trying to cover her private parts to push me away. Unfortunately for her, as soon as I had her flat on her back I took her wrists and moved her arms away from her body.

"Would you be so kind as to hold Dianne's hands for me," I asked Janet and she seemed quite happy to comply. For my part I pushed Dianne's legs well apart and settled down between them.

"You're not really going to do this, are you?" she protested. "You're just teasing me, aren't you?"

Seeing I was stroking the head of my cock up and down her slit I was slightly surprised that she doubted my intentions. Still, who was I to upset her?

"Quite right," I agreed. "Mind you, I might spread your lips a little so they close on the tip of it. Just to let you know what it feels like."

"I'd rather you didn't," she mumbled, and I laughed.

"Don't worry. You'll hardly know it's there," I told her, following up the words with some action.

I simply parted her lips enough to let me rest the head of my cock inside her and then let her lips close over me. Her eyes were wide as she looked down at where we were coming together, shaking her head slightly, looking as if she didn't really believe this was happening.

"All right, you've done that," she said with a gasp. "Take it out now."

I started pressing more firmly, sliding deeper into her, not totally surprised when her instinctive reaction was to push up against me.

"Ah, what are you doing?" I demanded. "I thought you wanted me to take it out?"

"That's not me. That's you," she protested in turn. "Stop it."

"Sorry, but that's definitely you," I lied, pressing even deeper.

"It is not," she said indignantly, but rather spoiled it by adding, "is it?"

"Um, yes, Dianne," Janet put in. "Even I can tell that it's you."

Dianne blushed. "I'm not meaning to," she mumbled.

"Well," I said, sliding home that last little bit, "seeing you've gone this far you might as well start meaning to."

I pulled back and thrust into her a little more firmly, effectively letting her know I was doing this. She was looking nervous as hell but she actually pushed quite firmly to meet me. As far as I could tell she hadn't exactly been a virgin, but she was also very light on for experience. I proceeded to give her some.

I got a nice rhythm going and she moved along quite nicely. My hands sought and found her breasts and I started playing with them, hearing her making eager little sounds as she got into the way of things. I gave Janet a nod, indicating Dianne's hands, and Janet released them. It wasn't too long after that and Dianne was clutching at my shoulders, holding on tight as she moved under me.

After a while her eyes seemed to close of their own accord and Dianne had a dreamy look on her face, relishing what was happening to her. For my part I just kept moving smoothly, slowly building her arousal without over-doing it. While I was quite ready to help Dianne to a climax I had no intention of reaching that state myself. I had Janet to consider, after all.

When I thought the time was right I started moving faster, driving in a lot harder. Dianne's eyes popped open and she was looking at me in a startled manner. It turned out my timing had been spot on and moments later she gave a low cry and climaxed, her whole body seeming to shake with the force of it.

I rolled off Dianne and she sat up.

"I can't believe you did that," she gasped out. "And all you did was watch," she accused Janet.

"Look at it this way," I told her. "Now you get to watch for a while."

I had already reached for Janet and was rolling her over so she was on her stomach. "Bottom up," I said and she lifted herself into her hands and knees.

I rubbed her vulva, checking out her readiness, and hot to trot was the message I was getting back. I knelt behind her, my erection just brushing against her bottom.

"Dianne, why don't you help Janet out and steer me into position? That will allow me to fondle her breasts right from the start."

Possibly there was a touch of vindictiveness about Dianne as she didn't need to be asked twice. She was dragging Janet's lips apart and pushing my cock into position as if there was a prize up for grabs. As soon as I was started I was pushing forcefully in, wanting to be all the way in her just as soon as possible.

My groin mashed against her, my hands clutched her breasts, and I gave a soft groan and whispered in her ear.

"Damn it all, I've been wanting to do this since I first saw you," I told her.

I started driving into her, firmly, positively, trying to show her just how much I wanted her. She seemed quite happy to go along with my demands, lifting her bottom and pushing back to meet me just as enthusiastically as I was driving in. (Dianne, I noticed, instead of getting dressed, had settled down to watch what we were doing, seeming fascinated by the way I was using Janet. Was she wondering what it would be like to be taken that way?)

When I considered the time right I moved onto my side, taking a startled Janet with me. From there I rolled onto my back, resulting in Janet straddling me, my cock still inside her, with her facing away from me.

"Why don't you turn around and start doing the work?" I suggested, regretting it when she started wriggling and squirming in her attempt to turn around. For a moment I was worried that she was going to snap my poor cock off at the roots.

She finished up straddling me facing me, but looking confused.

"What am I supposed to do now?" she demanded.

"Bounce," I told her. "You know, slide up and down my cock. And please, while you're doing it try to make sure you stay on."

She was a quick study. It didn't take her long to work out what to do and then she was bouncing happily, saving me a lot of work. The reason I'd done this was simple. If I'd continued thrusting into her I'd have fired off, even if Janet wasn't ready. Like this I could concentrate on holding on while still enjoying the sex.

This went on for a short while with Janet rapidly becoming way aroused and excited. I guessed she was ready to finish when she started in on me to go faster, even though she was driving the bus. I rolled back over, taking her under me, and I did proceed to go faster, driving in with a will. She climaxed very nicely, and I was right with her when she did so.

We cleaned ourselves up a bit at the creek and the girls got dressed again. Janet was looking smug and Dianne was looking confused.

"You raped us," Dianne finally stated. "You'll be in so much trouble when we tell."

"So will you, Dianne," Janet said. "You helped him rape me."

"What? I did no such thing."

"Who steered me into position so I could start fucking Janet?" I asked idly and Dianne blushed.

"But, but, you were going to do that anyway."

"True, but you certainly helped. Besides, do you really want me to have to explain that you were willing and it wasn't as though you were a virgin?"

"I was so!"

"Practically," she added at seeing my disbelieving look.

"Um, nearly doesn't count," said Janet. "Who was your first, anyway?"

Dianne just closed her mouth even tighter.

"Oo, secrets. Wait until we're alone and you can tell me all. You'll have to or I'll badger you until you do."

"But what do we do if he tries to do that sort of thing again?"

"If I might make a suggestion? Yield gracefully and decide what position you want to take. Wouldn't you like to see what it's like to on top right from the start, for instance?"

Both girls frowned at me and didn't answer.

"Shall we continue with our walk in the woods?" I suggested. "If you go rushing back to the house people will wonder why and I suspect you don't really want to tell them."

Dianne frowned and Janet smirked but they both went with me as we wandered through the woods. The rest of the morning passed quite pleasantly and soon lunch time was approaching. We turned to head back towards the house but I raised a point of interest before we went.

"I hate to mention this," I told them, "but I'm feeling all excited again. Would one of you be so kind as to lean forward against this nice tree?"

"What? Why?"

"Because I'm going to pull down the panties of whoever does it and give a very quick fuck," I said blandly.

"You do it, Dianne," Janet said. "I prefer a long slow fuck but you might find a quick one of interest."

"What, me?" she said, shocked.

"Why not," I said, turning her to face the tree. "Just put your hands on the tree and lean forward against it."

Seeing she did precisely that I took it to mean that she was agreeing. I lifted her dress, but instead of pulling her panties down I simply bunched them to one side of her vulva, and then started rubbing her.

"This is a lot simpler," I told her, feeling her reacting to my touch. It only took a few moments and she was good to go. I positioned myself and started pressing home. That's when Janet spoke up.

"Um, Tony, I hate to mention it but I hear voices."

Now that she mentioned it I could hear them to and I'd pulled back and was zipping up in no time flat. A scarlet faced Dianne was hastily adjusting her panties and then the three of us continued walking.

A moment later Dianne and Janet were both giggling. It turned out that the voices that we'd heard had been a couple of people entering our path from a different path, and they were walking away from us, not towards us. I manfully ignored the sniggering of the girls.

After lunch we were all grabbed by our different parents to go to various places. Ah, well, tomorrow was another day and who knew what it might bring.

I was back in the guest house after dinner. I idly considered looking for Vicky but decided not to bother. It wasn't as though I hadn't had my rations for the day. I retired to my room.

The best intentions are invariably met by a fate determined to circumvent them. I was just lounging on my bed reading when a knock came on the door. I yelled come in and Vicky and another young lady entered, closing the door behind them.

"Vicky," I said. "What's up?"

"This is Molly," Vicky said. "Molly, this is Tony, the guy I was telling you about."

"Hullo, Molly. Colour me suspicious, Vicky, but something's up."

"Molly has a little problem. She owes Higgly, one of the footmen, some money. He's starting to get nasty."

I glanced at Molly and she was blushing.

"Wants his money or sex, I assume?"

Vicky nodded. "Poor Molly didn't know what to do. Then I thought of you."

"Uh-huh. A couple of questions for you. First, how much does she owe? Second, how old is she?"

"Only twenty and she's turned eighteen."

"Why can't you lend her the money?"

"Because then she'd owe me twenty and wouldn't be able to pay it and things might get a bit iffy between us."

"Uh-huh. So you seem to be suggesting that if I make love to her she'll have earned the twenty and able to pay Higgly. If that's the case, why doesn't she just have sex with Higgly and cut out the middle man?"

"Higgly is a fat slob and he smells. His breath would make any respectable pig flee in disgust, and probably do the same to disreputable pigs. He is a rotten fruit on the tree of humanity. He's also a blabbermouth and if he fucked poor Molly everyone for a mile around would know it by the end of the day, with all the salacious details. Worst of all, he'd tell her boyfriend, and she'd be in real trouble."

"The boyfriend can't lend her the money?"

"He probably would if he was here and he had it, neither of which apply right now."

"So that leaves little old me, a sucker for a pretty girl. I have to admit that Molly is pretty. A matter of curiosity, why did you come with her? She could have come by herself?"

"I'll be her chaperone."

"Excuse me?"

"While you, ah, make love to her I'll be here to keep an eye on you."

"Isn't it the duty of the chaperone to make sure I don't make love to her?"

"Not in this case," said Vicky, sounding amused. "I don't think I mentioned that Higgly is a bit of a bully and free with his fists. He'd probably have beat up Molly while she was with him. It makes her nervous so I agreed to stay with her to make sure you don't hit her."

"I see that neither of you are wearing your uniforms. Does that mean that you're both off duty?"

Vicky nodded and I smiled.

"I have to admit that I have no objection to making love to Molly. I'd be delighted to, as a matter of fact. I do want to make a couple of stipulations, though."

The girls gave me inquiring looks so I continued.

"I want you naked, for a start," I said.

Vicky glanced at Molly who blushed and nodded.

"I think you misunderstand," I said quietly. "I mean I want you both naked."

"What? Why me?" demanded Vicky.

"Because I haven't seen you naked yet and I really want to."

"Fine," she said, in that tone of voice that implied it wasn't but she'd go along with it, humouring the male of the species.

"Second, there will definitely be no hitting where Molly is concerned."

They nodded, quite happy with that.

"Third, I get to spank Vicky for thinking the whole scenario up. I very much doubt that this was Molly's idea."

Molly giggled while Vicky looked shocked.

"You've got to be kidding!"

"Don't worry about it too much. Molly will be right here watching to make sure I don't get too rough."

Vicky looked at Molly who was now looking worried and sighed.

"Fine," she said, and the way she said it implied I wouldn't be getting her panties off for any future fun.

"Then if we're all agreed might I suggest that the pair of you start undressing?" I said while moving from the bed to sit on a comfortable chair the room provided.

Vicky seemed quite blasé about stripping whereas Molly was as nervous as a cat at a dog show. I just smiled and watched, not commenting or doing anything that might put her off.

I waited until they were both naked, Vicky being bare-assed well before Molly was, then made my next move.

"Why don't you sit on the bed and get comfortable," I suggested to Molly, "while Vicky bends over my knee and gets uncomfortable."

Molly giggled and plopped down on the bed while Vicky edged towards me the way a cat edges up to something that it thinks might bite.

"Relax," I said softly, speaking softly so only Vicky heard. "I'm not going to give you a real beating. It's just going to be a friendly spanking that will help Molly relax, as it's not her being spanked, and will also serve to excite her."

The look she gave me was silently calling me a liar but she didn't resist as I put her across my knee. Then the fun started. It began with three quick spanks -- left cheek, right cheek, vulva. Vicky gave an irritated gasp at the first spank, refrained from any reaction with the second, and gave a startled, "What the?" at the third.

"Problem?" I asked and she shook her head. Did I hear teeth grinding together? I suspected that I did.

I continued in the same vein for a while, sharing the spanks equally between bottom and pussy. They weren't hard spanks, thought they probably did sting to a certain extent. Realising this I did my best to alleviate any pain by giving a bit of a massage after each spank. Vicky was twisting about and suggesting that enough was enough and some things were way too much.

I took her complaints on board and acted on them. I stopped spanking her bottom, using the time to give a little extra massaging after each pussy spank. Deciding that Vicky wasn't going anywhere I took my hand off her back and reached around and captured a breast. Now I was able to massage two areas at once.

"If you've quite finished," Vicky ground out after I failed to drop a spank on her for a minute or two.

"Um, I think I might be," I agreed. "Wait just one moment while I check."

I eased a couple of fingers between her lips, flicking her clitoris. It turned out that I was finished and so was she. Vicky gave a strangled scream, climaxing very nicely, even if she did try to break my fingers the way she clamped down on them.

I swung Vicky back to her feet and rose to mine. I also suggested that she might like to sit and she slumped down onto the chair breathing hard. A glance at Molly showed that she was flushed and also breathing hard.

I stripped, watching Molly's eyes widen as she looked at me. I turned and sat next to her.

"You still seem a little nervous," I said, "so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. Instead of pushing you down onto the bed and making love to you I'll just lie down and let you play with me for a while."

Suiting actions to words I hopped on the bed and reclined there, coaxing Molly to settle on the bed next to me, but not trying to persuade her to lie down. Then I waited.

After a few moments she tentatively touched me. Just placing a hand on my chest, but it was a start. I didn't do anything as her hand ran lightly over me. Nothing, that is, until she started touching my junk. As soon as she did that I let my hand start gliding along the inside of her thigh. She made a little yipping sound and froze.

"Relax," I said calmly. "I'm just touching you a little. Nothing more than that. After all, you have to admit that you're touching me."

Seeing she hadn't released hold of what she'd found she couldn't really deny it. I wasn't actually doing much, just stroking the soft flesh on the inside of the thigh, but my hand was moving steadily up as I did so. After a nervous little wait she seemed to accept what I was doing and resumed her own touching.

Seeing she was happily touching me she couldn't really complain when my fingers crossed those last few inches and I started rubbing her mound. She had a slight flush by this stage and I was pleased to see her nipples were puckering with no help from me. I just kept rubbing and teasing, testing the depth of the waters, as it were.

The time, I decided, was now, and I settled more firmly onto my back, at the same time lifting Molly and pulling her down so she was lying on top of me. I had no doubt that she could feel the length of my erection pressing against her lower stomach.

"All you have to do is move around and you'll find you'll be easing yourself onto me properly," I suggested.

She just lay on me, blushing and not moving.

"Alternatively," I added, "you can appeal to Vicky and I feel sure that she'll be only too happy to help."

Molly turned her head to look and Vicky but apart from blushing vividly didn't say anything. That didn't stop Vicky. She crossed over to the bed and slapped Molly's bottom, and a nice popping sound it was.

"Lift it, girl," she said with a giggle, with Molly quick to obey.

Vicky reached between our bodies and her hand closed over my cock, adjusting its position, moving it until she was satisfied. (Actually, using it to stroke up and down Molly's slit a couple of times and you can't tell me that wasn't deliberate.)

"Okay, Molly. Lower away. If you don't want to, don't worry. I can push you down onto it easy enough."

"What? No! I can do it," came the indignant protest, and then Molly started pushing against me, slowly taking me into her. Still jumpy as a kitten, was my thought, as she was moving very slowly, making sure nothing was going to hurt her. She kept on steadily, finally taking my full length into her. That's the point where I encourage her to sit up, knowing that this would drive me just that little bit deeper.

She sat there, straddling me, looking pleased with herself. I should say, looking pleased with herself until I asked her what she was going to do now. Then she looked confused.

"He means that he expects you to start bouncing," Vicky put in, and Molly started blushing again. (How can you feel embarrassed when you're already naked and sitting on a naked man's erection? Women are funny creatures.)