Just Roomies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping a kiss on the end of my nose, heaving a breath, he nodded. "Yeah, me, too."

We slept together that night wrapped in each other's arms. When I awoke in the morning and noticed how hard he was pressed up against my backside, curious to see what would happen, I turned around and started stroking him up and down.

Andrew was already smirking as he opened his eyes. "Anything I can help you with?"

"Well, now that you mention it. I was thinking it might be nice to start the day, the same way we ended it, last night."

"Actually, I think this should be part of our morning routine," Andrew said as he spread my legs and slid his erection up and down along my slit.

"Ooh, yeah. I can't think of a better way to jump start my morning."

He worked my clit, till he had me squealing like mad and shivering like crazy. But after he'd made sure I'd come good and hard, I surprised that all he did was kiss me.

When I looked at him confused, he shrugged. "Sorry, I've got to pick up some more condoms."

"Oh, okay." I was just glad he was so conscientious. And I also knew that now I had to get on the pill.

After enjoying a week sightseeing with my parents, and finally discovering the pleasures of hooking up with my sexy roommate, as I walked back into work, it felt like nothing could bother me. I was in such a good mood, I felt like I was walking on air.

I'd just exchanged good mornings with our receptionist Iris, and she asked, "How was your week with your parents, Ava?"

"We had such a good time, I almost wished they could have stayed longer."

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Jimmy, the Creative Director come striding around the corner. No surprise, his face contorted into a sneer, the moment he saw me. Looking even more smug than he normally did, he glared me down. "So, you're back. I thought you might have realized you were in over your head, and gone back home with your family."

Oh, well, there went my good mood. Now I wondered what his problem was, since I'd been out of his hair for over a week.

He looked so happy with himself when he said, "Cameron is away at a conference in New York. And if I were you, I'd have my desk cleaned out before he gets back."

"Why would I do that?"

Her eyes wide, I could see Iris leaning in to hear every word, looking as shocked as I felt.

"You were just an experiment that failed, Ava. Cameron only agreed to take you on to appease the head office. And we both agree that it's time you left."

I felt so stricken, I couldn't believe what he was saying. That they had never intended to keep me on. Which meant that I'd never really had a job here.

"Oh. And while you were away, that dress designer Mavis Choi called, looking for you. I told Iris to put her through to me."

"Oh, no. What did you say to her?" I could actually feel my heart sinking in my chest, knowing how spiteful he could be.

He gave me the ugliest smile as he repeated what he'd said. "I told her that there was no such thing as a free lunch. And unless she's prepared to pay our fees, she'd better move on and try and find another agency that would be willing to work for her for nothing."

"Jimmy, why would do that? I told you that she planned to sign with us."

I took a step back when he nearly growled and pointed his finger right in my face. "You listen here. I've worked in this business for nearly twenty-five years. I know what sells. And I don't need a little upstart like you trying to tell me how to run my show. Now, why don't go empty your desk and get on the phone and book a flight home." Then he spun on his heel and stalked back to his office.

Still reeling from what he said, I don't even remember walking out and taking a taxi back to the flat.

Once I'd unlocked the door, I headed straight for bed. I rarely ever cried, but after what I'd just been through, I cried so hard, I finally cried myself to sleep.

Andrew came in, I guess, surprised to see me in bed, he stroked my shoulder and woke me up. "Ava, are you okay?"

I shook my head, and whispered, "No." I couldn't help it, I didn't want him to see me cry, but the tears started flowing again, running down my cheeks.

"Ava, what happened, what's wrong?" He sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I got let go." I hiccupped, and wiped at my eyes. "And they even fired my client, Mavis, I think just to spite me."

"Why would they do that? Did they give you a reason?"

I repeated what Jimmy had told me, took a long shuddering breath and said, "According to him, I was just a failed experiment, and they never had any plans to keep me on. I never would have moved here, if I'd known."

"Aw, sweetheart, I'm sorry," he said, stroking a hand over my head. "But don't worry, we'll work something out."

I couldn't look at him when I said it, because I hated the thought of leaving. I had to look down at my hands, so I could get the words out. "Maybe I should just go home and regroup. If I don't have a job, I can't even pay my share of the rent."

"Ava, the rents not important. I don't care about that. I care about you."

Andrew curled up with me in bed, and he just held me. And somehow, I just knew, no matter bad things looked right now, that eventually everything would be okay. Because at least he had my back.

ANDREW

The night of the party, I had just walked into the apartment, after being stuck in meetings all day at the office. I thought I'd better hurry up and get a shower, and maybe another shave, when I heard Ava call out. "Oh, good. You're home. I could use some help, deciding what to wear."

Holy smokes! I walked into her bedroom, and the instant I saw her I could feel my cock lurch, already aching for some action.

Letting my gaze slide over her, I loved how she looked right now, with barely any clothes on. I flashed her a smile. "Actually, I think you look amazing, just the way you are."

She looked down at herself in her black lace push up bra and tiny panties, then back up at me. "You don't think it would raise a few eyebrows, if I walked into your uncle's party like this?"

I laughed. "Sweetheart, right now you look so sexy, I think you'd be raising a helluva lot more than a few eyebrows."

With a roll of her eyes, she went back to rifling through her closet for something to wear. "I don't know if I should wear classic black, or if I should go with something a little flashier, like hot pink or red. What do you think?"

I came up behind her, and slid my hands along her waist till I was cupping her breasts, making sure she got a feel of my erection pressed up against her sweet, tight ass.

Kissing my way up her neck, I loved the way she shivered as I told her the truth, "I think you'd look gorgeous in anything you wear."

She laughed, and gave me a little wiggle of her backside. "Hmmm, it feels like someone's happy to see me."

"Always," I whispered against her ear, gently tugging her nipples through her bra, as I massaged her twins in my palms.

I chuckled as she began to shiver, like I knew she would. "No fair, you know how sensitive my nipples are. Now you've got me wet."

Deciding I'd better check for myself, sliding my hand down the front of her panties, I smiled at feel of her, so deliciously hot and wet.

"You know, we've got at least an hour before we have to leave," I whispered, licking around her ear, suckling her earlobe. Trailing kisses down her neck, I slipped a finger inside her, and loved the way she whimpered as I give her pussy a little work over.

I could see from the look in her eyes, when she turned her head and looked up at me, that she was just as desperate as I was.

Ever since that first night we made love, we just couldn't get enough of each other.

Tugging down her bra straps, I turned her around, and slid my tongue around each of her perky nipples in turn. Arching her back, mewling like a kitten, digging her hands into my hair, she fed me her breasts.

"Andrew, you keep that up, you're gonna make me come," she murmured, her head falling back as she shivered.

"Then I think we'd better lose these panties," I told her, sliding them down to her ankles.

Lifting her into my arms, I carried her over to the bed and sat her right on the edge, and smiled up into her eyes as I spread her thighs.

God, she just looked so hot, with those gorgeous breasts spilling out of her bra, her hair a little mussed, and her pussy so wet and ripe I could smell her intoxicating scent filling the air.

Down on my knees, I got between her legs and dragged a path slowly along her slit, over and over. Penetrating her with my tongue, I gave her a little tongue-fucking. Till I had her so wound up, she was nearly bouncing right off the bed. I smiled as I watched her go into a full body shudder as she climaxed. "Oh, please, Andrew," she pleaded, arching her back as she twisted the sheets in her hands, her breasts heaving so hard. I didn't think I'd ever seen anything as gorgeous as watching her climax.

"Please, what, baby?" I stroked her thighs, while she shivered.

"Please don't make me wait," she breathed.

Like I'd ever make her wait, when all I could think of was sliding my way inside her.

Watching her writhe on the bed, I smiled as I got to my feet and started taking off my clothes, with her eyes glued to my every move.

She gave me a teasing wiggle of her eyebrows as she suggested, "Why don't you shake your booty while you take those clothes off?"

I was game. Once I'd loosened my tie, I tossed it over my shoulder and she laughed. "Like this?" I asked, swiveling my hips as I unzipped my fly.

Nodding her approval, I watched her eyes flare as I unbuttoned my shirt and ran my hands over my chest, all the way down to my groin, cupping myself in my hand.

"Oh, yeah. Just like that," she murmured, sliding her hands over her breasts, she tugged at her nipples, which was only getting me harder.

She was so playful and so much fun; she was everything I'd ever wished for. And now that we'd finally crossed the line, and could enjoy each other anyway we wanted, I had to admit she was it for me, and now I just had to find the right time to tell her.

I'd never seen those gorgeous blue eyes so dark and stormy as she practically ate me up with gaze, as I stood in front of her naked, stroking my erection. Knowing how bad she wanted it, I grabbed a condom from my wallet, rolled it on, and lifted her legs over my shoulders. "This what you need?" I asked, as I nudged at her opening.

"Hmmm, yessss," she hissed as I thrust my hips, moaning as I pushed into the sweet heat of her, going a little deeper with each thrust.

Clenching my jaw I groaned, as I pumped my way into her body, deciding that the smartest thing I'd ever done was ask her to move in with me. Otherwise, I wouldn't be enjoying the hottest sex of my life with the most gorgeous woman I'd ever laid eyes on.

Now all I had to do was convince her that what we had was something worth hanging onto. Though I'd tried to resist, I'd fallen for her so hard, I just couldn't imagine my life without her.

But I've got a pretty strong feeling, that when you're buried balls deep in a woman, is not exactly the best time to let her know that you love her.

There was no rush though, since we were not only living together, but now sharing a bed. We had all the time in the world to let each other know what we were feeling.

Still, I couldn't resist, kissing those perfect lips and whispering, "I love this with you," as we both tried to catch our breath after coming hard enough to make my legs shake.

AVA

Arm in arm, with me clad in a deep green sheath dress and Andrew looking like a million bucks, in a classic black tux, we had just strolled into the stunningly beautiful ballroom, themed in white on white. And I didn't think I'd ever seen anything so elegantly stylish. Glancing around at the other guests, had me wondering if I was underdressed, everyone just looked so glamorous, even the men.

Andrew squeezed my arm, and seemed to be able to read my mind. "Ava, you look stunning."

I had to take his word for it, because some of the women actually looked like runway models, they were so beautifully dressed, and so perfectly put together. I smirked, looking up at him, doubting that any of them had just enjoyed a hot little make out session with their man, though, like I had, which probably meant I was still looking a little flushed from the afterglow.

Just then, his cousin Duncan, walked up to us, smiling, but only spoke to me. "Ava, you look absolutely stunning."

"Good to see you, too," Andrew muttered, while Duncan, also dressed in perfectly fitted tux, held out his arm to lead me onto the dance floor.

"So, where's the birthday boy?" I asked looking around for his father, as we danced to a jazzy rendition of Rod Stewart's, 'Tonight's The Night.'

He pointed at a very dapper looking man, with a drink in his hand and his eyes, I noticed, narrowed on use. "Dad's standing by the bar, watching us, as you can see. I gotta say, the look on his face was priceless when he saw you walking in on Andrew's arm. Since none of us even knew that he was seeing anyone, much less a gorgeous creature like you."

Now I imagined our secret was out, that we weren't just roommates anymore, especially since we'd gotten cozy with each other.

"I'll tell you one thing," Duncan said, nodding at Andrew, who was talking to his uncle, and laughing about something. "I think my cousin is looking happier than I've ever seen him." He looked into my eyes. "And I'm sure it's all because of you."

Not sure what to say, I could feel the heat in my cheeks as I said, "We get along really well, probably because Andrew's so easy to live with."

Then I noticed the woman who had been staring at us in Central, the night we went to get my phone repaired, mincing her way over to Andrew. Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it, as I watched her throw her arms around his neck and plant a kiss right on his lips. Carefully, I pointed in their direction. "Duncan, who's that dark-haired woman with Andrew?"

"Oh, that would be Sybil Winthrop. I think she set her sights on him when we were still in our teens. Now that she's getting a little older, she's probably more determined than ever to find a husband. Our fathers are best friends, so I'm sure they'd love for the two of them to wind up together."

"Oh." I was so shocked I didn't know what else to say. Though, I couldn't believe that Andrew never mentioned that either. Seems there were lots of things he'd neglected to tell me. Like the fact that his uncle practically considered him betrothed to his best friend's daughter. While, unbeknownst to him, Andrew was secretly enjoying getting busy with me.

Duncan leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I wouldn't worry. Knowing how hard he tries to avoid her I don't think he's interested. Not sure if he mentioned that last year, he was seeing a lady who left him to go back to her old boyfriend, a pro football star in the States. I guess, the kind of money a pro ball player makes, was enough to make her rethink walking down the aisle with Andrew. As you can imagine, he's been a little gun shy ever since she left him. But apparently not with you."

Holy crow. This was crazy. I could hardly believe my ears. I was learning more in these few minutes on the dance floor with his cousin, than I'd learned from Andrew in the entire time we'd been living together. And yet, I'd thought we were close. Now I didn't know what to think.

The band leader had such an amazing voice. I looked around, still feeling a little stunned, as everyone broke into a round of applause as he finished the last strains of, "Unchained Melody."

We'd barely stepped off the dance floor and Andrew took my hand and led me back out, just as the band started playing James Taylor's, "How Sweet It Is."

Andrew had me blushing, when he sang against my ear,

'I needed the shelter of someone's arms

There you were

I needed someone to understand my ups and downs

There you were

How sweet it is to be loved by you

It's like sugar sometimes

How sweet it is to be loved by you

Then I closed my eyes as he touched his lips to mine and kissed me. I'd just never felt so overwhelmed. Though I was crazy in love with him, I realized I had no idea who he really was, he just had so many secrets.

Then I noticed his uncle and cousin were smiling at us, and a little part of me wondered if his display of affection wasn't aimed at his uncle, so he'd stop trying to get him together with Sybil. Though I hated to think he'd be that devious, I didn't know what was true anymore, or even what he was capable of doing.

Dinner was announced, and Andrew took my hand, and we went and sat at our table. As the wine was being poured, Andrew and Duncan stepped up to the podium and thanked everyone for coming, and each made a speech about the man of the hour, Jack McPherson. Everyone laughed when they joked about his need for control, but it was clear how much they loved and respected him, and were only teasing. Though, I imagined, he'd obviously be pretty serious about running such a big organization.

After they'd finished, Jack got up, cast his gaze around the room and announced, "Most of you have probably heard that I'll be retiring soon." He looked over and smiled at Duncan and Andrew. "And I'm just glad that I've been lucky enough to have two dedicated young men like my son and nephew, working along side me. And one day soon, one of them will be taking over the reigns, when I finally decide that it's time that I take my leave."

I blinked when he said that, and took a look around the room at everyone else. Thinking that this was just a birthday party, I had no idea that he'd also planned to be announce his upcoming retirement. For a man of his age, I thought he still looked pretty vital. And I imagined he would have carefully trained one of them to step into his shoes, before he ever considered sailing off into the sunset.

Andrew had never even hinted that his uncle was about to step away from the company, he'd founded, or that he was looking at one of them to replace him. But then again, I realized he hadn't really shared much about his family business.

After everyone had raised their glasses in a toast, Duncan and Andrew came back and sat at our table.

"I didn't know your uncle was retiring," I said to Andrew.

He shrugged as he reached for his water glass. "He's been talking about it for a few years. But now that he's turned seventy-five, I think he's decided it might be time to finally step away, so he can get out and enjoy himself while he's still got his health."

Not sure what to say, when I just nodded, he pressed a kiss to my cheek and whispered, "Not sure if I mentioned, but I got us a room upstairs, so we won't have to worry about driving home tonight."

We'd just finished our dessert and Andrew's uncle came over to introduce himself. Smiling back and forth between us, he said, "So, I'm assuming that you're Andrew's new lady, that everyone's been buzzing about tonight."

After Andrew made the introductions, his uncle offered his hand, cocking an eyebrow at Andrew. "Well, I think we should have at least one dance, providing my nephew doesn't mind me stealing you away from him."

Jack was a really good dancer, and surprisingly light on his feet, as the band played a very stirring rendition of Nat King Cole's "Unforgettable."

"They don't write lyrics like these anymore," he remarked, as the bandleader crooned,

'Unforgettable

In every way

And forever more

That's how you'll stay

That's why darling, it's incredible

That someone so unforgettable

Thinks that I'm unforgettable too'