Just Say "Oh~"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly squirmed at the thought. Distantly, she remembered there was something about having cocks cum inside that had a risk. But the thoughts were so distant, and the wolfcock inside her felt so good. Whatever her worry, it couldn't be that important. She relaxed into his tight, controlling grip and rode out this novel new form of pleasure. Not the sharp staccato of an orgasm with a penis, but a joy that dragged out over the better part of a minute, her pussy clenching reciprocally and working on ancient instincts to milk his prick for everything it had to give. She barely felt his own orgasm start, but eventually their fluids mixed and his thrusts subsided. Popping free, he rubbed her well-used hole and scooped up a bit of his cum to feed to her.

"For an amateur, you're a pretty good fuck," he said, giving her a fingerful of his cum. She suckled that down just as readily as her own juices, the first taste of cum passing by without comment. "You mind if I send in a few friends to try you out too?"

"Whuh?" she asked, cum drunk and dizzy. Everything was still sparkling in her vision, her whole body both yearning to rest but aching for more. He'd already gotten dressed by the time her eyes fell upon him again. He stood at the doorway, ushering in someone from the hall. A tall draconic woman with a very prominent bulge in her skirt replaced him.

"You the free-use hole?" she asked, her lizard like body dragging out the S in the last word to a hiss. Molly thought about saying no, but the powerful need in her heart had yet to be sated. That damn drug! Yes. It was totally the drug. And nothing else. She let her lewd moans and the spread of her legs be her response.

The night dissolved into a carnal haze. The dragon filled her full of cock and emptied itself all over her lower half after an indeterminate amount of time. Then, another figure entered. Then another. All manner of humanoid creatures entered the room during the night, all of them attractive, all of them wanting to use Molly to get off. Molly obeyed and yielded herself like a good bitch. She spread her sticky thighs apart and accepted another hard cock into her drooling hole. They pushed down her chin and she opened her mouth, swallowing what she was given even when her jaw began to ache. They fucked her like a cheap fleshlight, unloaded inside, then moved on. More cocks. Sometimes two at once, sometimes three. Occasionally there'd be pussies to switch things up, giving her new flavours to taste and a skill to master. And she was an eager student.

Near the end of her grip on consciousness, Molly spotted a fresh patron approaching. She blinked away the salty spunk from her eyes to see just who it was. To her shock, it was Darren. Her friend. He still looked like an orc, but his previous confidence had flagged.

"Hey...I heard you were, like, open for business?" he asked. Did he not recognize her? It was possible. She could feel the mask of cum slowly drool down her face, and with her new body drastically different from her old form, she might not even look like the introverted Milo that he knew.

Tired, sore, and just a little bit loopy, she smiled. Theoretically, Molly could tell him who she was, but where was the fun in that? But then she thought about how strong his new orc body was, how easily he could grip and hold her and make her feel powerless. She rolled over onto her hands and knees, lifted her ass and fluffy tail into the air, and presented both cum-gushing holes to Darren's hungry gaze.

"You're in luck, sweetie. Last ride for the night."

She heard him unzip himself and approach. Her heart hammered in her ears from the anticipation. A sudden lightness in her head made her feel like she was going to pass out, but she fought against it. She needed to be awake for this. She needed to savour it.

"Is...is anal okay?" he asked sheepishly. His hands slid onto her hips and she arched her back.

"Only if you promise not to pull out~" she purred. This transformation had given her this absurd confidence. The old Milo would have never been this forward, this utterly depraved. But far from being a deviation from who she really was, this felt like the drug had removed blinders from her eyes for the first time. This was who she was. Unfettered, free, and totally sure of herself. She was a free use puppy bitch, and it felt so good.

He slid inside easily, her well-fucked ass already plenty lubed to make this act a breeze. She'd learned so much about taking cock in these last few hours. It would be a shame to forget all these lessons, but it was impossible for cummy puppygirls to hold onto thoughts long.

There was no second thoughts on his part either. The moment he stuffed his fat orcish cock in her rear, he knew it belonged there. Whoever this slutty dog was, she was practically made to get plowed by strangers.

It didn't take long for him to reach his limit. By now she was well used to symptoms of someone trying to avoid losing their load too early, desperate to lengthen out the experience.

'Bark for me. Bark if you want your ass filled to the brim."

Molly complied without shame, but with a distinct fatigue in her voice. Bitch that she was, she was still at the end of her tether. The last thing she needed before she settled into a nap was a nice big ass full of cream. Something her friend was only too happy to provide.

"Good bitch!" Darren said, yanking on her tail. She cried and squeezed hard around his cock and making him lose control. His modded physiology must have altered more than just his appearance, because the sheer volume of cream he pumped out was superhuman. Each jet felt to her like a regular man's full cum capacity in total, and she let out a deep, satisfied moan as her ass was filled to bursting with his hot, sticky seed. Her pussy clenched around nothing, her final orgasm capping off and bringing her head down to the bedspread. The last thing she remembered of the night was feeling him slowly slide his massive cock from her hole, and the waterfall of warmth that flowed down her legs to soak into the bed below.

***

After a few hours, or an eternity, it was Milo who woke up. Every part of him was sore, even parts that weren't quite the same as they were when he'd passed out. Rolling over, he felt around tentatively on his naked body. Most of the changes had reversed, at least partially. His cock was still atrophied, as was the rest of his body. He still had some of that squishy doggy chub, and his head was still a little sensitive around where those floppy ears had been. But he was well on his way back to being his old self.

His old, dull, human, male self.

He did his best not to sigh as he ambled out of the stranger's bed. Both he and it were a lurid mess. Even inured as he was to the smell of semen at that point, he could tell he reeked of it. Though, since he didn't even know whose house this was, was it really cool for him to take a shower? It might be best for him to just collect his discarded clothes and sneak out the door. If he stuck to the back streets, he could make it without...

"Nice to see you awake."

Milo froze. He turned to see a familiar face, though much of the rest of him was different. The werewolf from the night before, the one who had railed him first. He leaned against the doorframe to the kitchen, wearing just a pair of boxers and holding a mug of coffee. Looking down at the bulge in the guy's shorts, Milo realized he was merely holding his pants, not wearing them. With a blush, he held them over his naked body.

"Pfft, isn't anything I haven't seen. Well, I guess there's something I didn't see last night. Cute cock, by the way."

"I-I don't usually do this kinda stuff...I'll just be going," he squeaked, voice cracking. He shuffled to collect all the clothes he tossed in the hall during his transformation, but the former werewolf made no move to give him some privacy.

"Darren told me all about how stressed you are by school. But you didn't seem stressed while you were morphed. You were confident, easy-going. I'm wondering if you couldn't use some more time like that." He took a long sip of his coffee. "I'm Ben, by the way."

Milo shook his head emphatically, shuffling back into the bedroom to start dressing himself. "No, that wasn't me, that was just the drug. I'm not at all that person!"

"Morphics just unleash, pardon the pun, the person you really are inside. And it seems like you're a lot happier as a puppy." He slipped out of sight for the moment. Enough time for Milo to fully dress himself. He was on his socks when Ben returned, hands balled into fists and held at his side. But not in a stressed way. More like an owner readying a surprise for a favoured pet.

"Please, I just want to get back to my room. I got a lotta work to do."

Ben smiled, a hint of those feral sharp teeth still visible. "I won't stand in your way. But I thought I might present you with a parting gift for being such a good guest. He held out his two fists for him to examine, then opened his left. Inside was a gray pill. "You can have this dose of Restoritol and go back to being a normal, everyday human guy."

Milo moved to pick up the pill, but before he could, the second hand opened. Inside was another peanut butter cookie. This time, the dose of Pup-E was obvious, even to a square like him, and had to be least twice as much as his first taste.

"Or you choose to be a good girl for a while longer. Darren tells me your grades can take the hit of a few weeks off, which is how long this dose will take to wear off. In that time, you'll have as many pets, treats, and cocks as you can possibly want. You won't need to wear clothes, or worry about bills, or anything human guys do. It'll be harder to reverse next time, you might not be able to get all your male traits back right away. But you can still go back to being human. It's up to you."

Milo stared at each hand in turn. He knew what he should want. A part of him liked his old life. Or parts of it at least. But he knew what he needed. She knew what her body and mind both craved. With careful, slow movements, Molly placed her hands and knees back on the ground, crawled a little closer, and ate the cookie from Ben's hand.

"There's a good girl," he said, scratching behind her ears as she licked his hand clean. The changes took effect much quicker this time, as they hadn't had a chance to entirely dissipate. She moaned as her flaccid cock retreated once more into a drippy bitchpussy. It was so empty! Achingly, painfully so. A long, fluffy tail wapwapwapped in the air as her new dream came true and all her human thoughts vanished into her needy hole. She kneeled on her hind legs, her fat sweaterpuppies blossoming out beyond what they'd reached before and nearly bursting the fabric of her old male shirt. Panting, she watched in rapturous awe as Ben tugged down his boxers and retrieved one of her favourite treats.

"What's your name?" he asked, his rock hard erection waving in front of her and filling her sensitive nose with its scent.

"Molly!" she replied instantly. No other name came up.

"Good girl!" he said, smiling at the sight of her total acceptance, "And I think Molly deserves a treat, don't you?"

He pointed at his cock, and she needed no encouragement. Molly slobbered and suckled on his fat throbbing dick, not noticing the dose of Restoritol getting tucked back into his pocket. Going back would be the farthest thing from her mind for a while now. Not until she could fill that yawning emptiness, that craving to be stuffed full. Then maybe she could think clearly. Think a few non-puppy thoughts. But until then.

Until then.

She'd be a good girl~

12