Just Take the Deal, Neal Ch. 01

Story Info
A cheated husband makes a pact with Satan.
4.5k words
4.24
16.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers

So, there I was, having stormed out of the master bedroom after catching my wife Jill in the arms of her fucking swimming student, nineteen-year old Steve Murray. That bitch! She was the one who told me all about how she would make my fidelity worth my while, yet she couldn't stick to her own damn convictions? I had been married to that lying, sanctimonious hypocrite of a cunt for four years, so apparently, her seven year itch arrived three years ahead of schedule. Fuck that noise! I would make the crazy bitch pay...but how?

I wasn't the sort to engage in illegal acts of violence, mayhem, and vandalism. Not only were those pointlessly destructive, they could also get me sent to the pokey, thus making an already unfavorable divorce even worse. She wouldn't take me to the cleaners in the current situation, though it would still be a fiscal body blow (recoverable, but painful nonetheless).

If I went to jail, she would get to rape me financially in the divorce. I knew how that went. Since I wouldn't need anything in jail and judges frowned on criminals and crimes, I would suffer a near hundred percent penalty for breaking the law. That was especially true for a man, whereas society seemed to give some hypocritical leeway for jilted wives and girlfriends.

What the actual fuck..what do I do now, other than keep deleting her messages. I could have welcomed an open marriage, but she didn't do that. She violated her own rules. She was a hypocrite and even cut me off several times over the course of our marriage, I suspect because she feared that I would catch onto her. She was also a real fan of songs like "Before He Cheats," by Carrie Underwood, which was rich, coming from her. Never mind that the song celebrated real crimes of vandalism in the name of payback.

Speaking of which, how would I get back at her, other than a revenge affair. I had to be careful how to do that one, so as to rub it in her face without giving her any evidence to use against me. Oh, wait, this was a no-fault state, so it wouldn't make a difference, would it? Especially since I had left the house, that wasteful money pit that I never loved in the first place. I'd be damned if I paid for her mortgage...hell, I would rather be damned than pay through the nose for her lying, cheating, self-righteous Christian ass!

"Yeah, tell me about it, honey!" the sultry blonde who slipped onto the barstool next to me whispered in my ear, "Jill is why I'm not a fan of God's fan club, either. Bitches just like her. What a stupid cunt!"

"Excuse me, but who are you and how do you know of my...situation? How do you know my wife's name? Are you psychic? Should I buy a drink, since you know me better and understand me better than my wife? You certainly seem to care more than she does," I asked the sexy lady.

This complete stranger had golden curls flowing down the back of her tank top and covered her bare midriff just above her Daisy Dukes, making her a redneck sex goddess from hillbilly heaven or something.

"Just call me..Lucy..for now, babe," she winked at me, "you could say that I have..skills. By the way, your money's no good here. I'll buy you a drink. And then you'll come to bed with me."

"You seem pretty sure of yourself, but then you're also...pretty..hot, to be fair," I admitted that Lucy had reason to be cocky.

"Yep, I'm..very hot..and I will keep you nice and warm, sugar. No more cold fish wives, cold beds, cold shower nights. Not for you! No more spending time on the couch because the wifey locked you out of the bedroom...you must have knocked on that door forty times last week alone. I'm not that evil bitch at all, trust me!

"Now, what's your poison this time? More Jameson? I'm more of a Fireball girl myself. They say that tequila drops panties, but Fireball works just fine with me. Cheers! Bottoms up!" Lucy urged the barkeep to pour my next shot of Jack and Coke as well as her Fireball so that she could toast me.

"Down the hatch!" I chuckled as I began to feel no pain, "maybe this should be my last drink, unless I want to call a cab or something."

"Oh, no, honey, no need for that...give me your keys. Trust me. Hand 'em over. You wouldn't miss that death trap that your wife insisted on, anyway, would you? Fucking mini-car! A good way to get crushed or blown up like Wiley Fucking Coyote after he uses an ACME product!

"This affair of hers was the last straw for you, but that death trap would have been the real dealbreaker for me. No motherfucking frame, really? Saving the planet is good, but it doesn't need a human sacrifice," Lucy somehow literally convinced me to hand her my car keys, though it helped that I didn't want a fucking DUI.

"Well, worst-case scenario, she has to call an Uber or Lyft to get to work tomorrow morning. That would serve the bitch right!" I laughed at that prospect.

"Here, sign this real quick, babe, and she'll have troubles than that...and you'll have a lot fewer," Lucy told me as she pricked my finger and pressed it against a napkin.

"Woah, what the fuck?" I reacted with some shock, "what is this, some kind of a weird-ass prenup or something? Are you trying to take Jill's job or something?"

"Well, I could, if I wished that. Even from a jaded guy like you. I would so make you putty in my hands and have you walking down the aisle within weeks of the divorce. I also wouldn't cheat on you or dump you. No, you and I, we'd both just..share and share alike, if you catch my drift. I don't know why people link marriage to monogamy. It's only been monogamous basically for the past two centuries. Prior to that, that Christian bullshit was only honored in the breach. No, we'd stray together, babe.

"And I would NEVER, ever have a 'not tonight' headache, or nag you, or slap you, or lock you out of the bedroom, or do any of the other psycho stunts that wives and girlfriends pull on their men. But I'm afraid that I would wear the pants in our marriage..to the extent that any of us bothered putting on any pants. I don't see why you would. I'm almost as rich as God. Literally, in fact. You'd never have to work another day in your life. Just kick back and let Miss Lucy sweep all your troubles and stresses away!" Lucy told me as she gestured for the barkeep to hit us again.

I really felt no pain by now, just listening to her soft, smooth, seductive voice as she became bolder and then grabbed my phone to play with it. The next thing that I knew, she took a selfie with me and showed it to Jill, which really set off a flood of messages. Most of them were rather self-pitying, hypocritical texts berating me for taking up "with a slut for revenge fucks."

This was followed by one which dared to ask, "are we even yet, caveman? Have you got your skank fucked good and hard for revenge, so you can soothe your ego and come home to the arms of your loving wife? This bed is so fucking cold without my sweet hubby. Stop this silly macho foolishness, babe, and come on home. I'll take it up the ass and do anything else that I've done with him that I haven't done with you yet. He's just a lad, not a grown man. I just like the young meat now and then. That's all that this was, an itch to scratch. Baby, please, come on home!"

Jill's confession that she had given her anal cherry to Steve after refusing me for more than four years didn't exactly help her cause. Someone should have told her not to volunteer information. No wonder she got caught! She was as sloppy as cheating husbands were supposed to be.

For all of her bossy talk, Lucy was no bitch, no nag, no liar, no hypocrite, no shrew at all. She was almost preternaturally nice, other than her pushiness, that was. There was something very odd about her, but I felt comfortable with her, anyway, and she was so lavish with both money and affection. Damn, what a catch!

"Damn is right! Now, come along, will ya? Technically, what you signed isn't binding, since you didn't know what it was or really agree to it. It was a deal, a pact with me. I just wanted to ease you into the idea. Still, it can be binding, if you'll just..take the deal, Neal. That is your name, isn't it, Neal? So, care to sign the real McCoy?" Lucy told me as I suddenly appeared in her kitchen..and she traded out her clothes for just an apron.

Damn, she didn't fight fair at all! She played dirty. Suddenly, I saw horns appear on her head, a short document in plain English landing in my lap. There was no mystery anymore, who was with me that night. She was the Morning Star, the Princess of Darkness, the Devil, Satan. Lucifer. Lucy-fer?

"So..Lucy..short for Lucifer, then?" I raised an eyebrow, "no wonder you were gonna be in control of any relationship between us, leaving aside tormentor and tormented, of course. You're the Devil! You're Satan!"

"Bingo, babe! Don't worry about fire and all that bullshit. Hell's much more like a...sweat lodge, honey. Or a spa. A sauna. At least for a guy like you. At least in my palace. Folks like your wife, well, it ain't that pleasant what will happen to her, but it's my call in my kingdom, wouldn't you say?

"Think about it! Jehovah never sets foot in the place. How would he know what to tell his writers about it in the Bible? For such a supposedly benevolent supreme being, he can be such a liar at times. I run Hell, not him. I know what I'm talking about here. Typical misogynist, thinking that he can mansplain Hell, right?

"No, I don't want to torture you...I want to fuck you so hard that you'll never care about what Jill did with Steve ever again. You'll be like, 'Jill who?' you know. So, how about taking that deal, Neal? I can guarantee you that your divorce will go through as smooth as silk, you can have your revenge affair with me, not just one fuck, and Jill will have a nice little run of bad luck, like a sort of...Murphy's law effect, if you will.

"Oh, and did I happen to mention that I LOVE anal sex? Besides, I'm ready to have a baby at last...so I really need to get fucked a lot. Who you gonna trust, man? Me or that pesky Bible that neglected to mention that I'm a woman? Bet you never saw that coming, did you? Yep, Satan's a girl. Always was, ever since I got kicked out of Heaven and realized that it was more fun to be female. At least in bed. Come on. Devil up!" Lucy pricked her own finger to my shock and signed her part of the compact in blood.

Wait, demons, devils, whatever they were called..bled?

"Oh, what the Hell! Jehovah's never done a damn thing for me and my bitchy wife is in his fan club, so how good could he really be? He doesn't keep his promises, anyway, near as I can tell. You're right. He's the biggest liar of all. What do I really have to lose anymore? So, that's what I get for my soul, then?" I asked Lucy, who shook her head while dipping her finger in her own snatch and licking it clean.

"No, that's just the basic package. There's the primo package, that's what you get, the mediocre not-quite-primo package, for most folks, and then the very basic package for those that I don't really like that much. They also tend to get tormented when the bill comes due. Just don't try to renege, okay? There are no loopholes that can get past me. I invented them! You, my dear, get the six and nine. Six wishes on Earth, nine in Hell.

"That's above and beyond what I've already offered you, trust me, hon. Just sign it and then make your wishes...your earthly ones..and then fuck my brains out, okay? How's that grab ya?" Satan reassured me while dropping her apron to show me her perfect snatch and tits.

"Okay, then. Here goes nothing. I hope to Hell I don't have the Devil to pay," I joked as I pricked my finger and signed the covenant with Lucy.

Instantly, she grabbed my phone and touched it, creating an app that didn't exist on the screen before. The icon was a pitchfork, of course. Then she pressed the icon and the screen showed a listing with six slots. Those were my earthly wishes. I could put two and two together, after all.

"Mmm...go ahead, baby. You paid for these wishes with your soul. Let's make it worth your trouble. Now that you can't get out of the deal, let me tell you what to expect. Not fire, not torture, but a somewhat femdom relationship that will never end, as part of my stable of studs. You'll fuck me, you'll fuck anyone else that I wish, I'll fuck whoever else that I wish, I'll peg you, you'll bugger me, we'll have hot, steamy, sweaty sex so much that you'll forget what it's like not to be in an everlasting sweat lodge.

"No one wears clothes in my palace, no one at all. No one has to go to the bathroom ever again. You can take cool showers now and then, just to refresh, but then it's right back to the hot mess of an eternity that you'll come to love. There's places outside of it, where you can visit, and that's cool, but the main, happening place is the endless orgy in my palace...pool, spa, etc. All the food that you could ever eat. All the booze, weed, etc.

"So, come on, let's have those wishes, shall we?" Satan pressed me gently before putting her hot breath on my lips, her snake-like forked tongue in my mouth.

"Okay, here it goes," I wrote down my first wish, then my next, then my next after that.

I looked at my list so far and was very pleased with myself. So I plunged ahead and added the last three.

Sex on demand with any adult that I desired. They would never say no to me. They wouldn't even want to refuse me. They would instantly be in the mood as soon as I made sexual advances toward them, even the cheesiest pickup lines. I was so done with being turned down as I was too much by Jill. Being bi, I wouldn't limit it to girls, though I leaned more toward the ladies than the fellows.

Complete immunity from all diseases, including STDs, HIV, AIDS, etc.

Insane, unlimited levels of wealth, so that I could never have to work again. I could retire and do as I wished for the rest of my days, no matter what the final divorce settlement was with Jill.

Imperviousness to pain or injury of any kind. Bullets, fire, poison, no matter what, I'd always come out entirely unscathed.

Permanent youth. I would never grow old. Period. Basically now, the only way that I would die would be from my heart stopping eventually, which I assumed that it someday would.

Superhuman strength and stamina, especially in bed, but also in other things. I figured that this would benefit me more than a huge cock, because no matter what even size queens thought, even the biggest dick had to go limp at times. A body that could keep going through hours of hot, sweaty, exhausting sex? That was bound to impress more women than a large prick, right? Plus this would benefit me in plenty of non-erotic situations as well.

"Wow, you really thought this through, didn't you? Smart man! I think that you'll like your new package very well, my dear. Don't worry, I just had several of my rich billionaire scumbags wire you a fuck-ton of money to your account. That's just a start. Whenever you might even get close to running out of money, more of the souls who are under my thumb will do the same for you.

"I have no trouble doing that for someone I really like, such as you. Trust me. One way or the other, you'll never go broke again as long as you live. You'll never have to worry about money ever again," Lucy assured me as she bent over the kitchen island and encouraged me to take her in her blonde redneck cutie guise.

I found out just how hot and wet she was, too. Damn, I had never put my dick in any pussy like it before in all of my days! Jill, eat your heart out! This was the best pussy ever! It was perfect, and so was Lucy as a lover. She pushed back just at the right strokes, moved those hips and buns just how she needed, and gave me an excellent view of her fantastic booty, too. Damn, the Devil really did have the hottest bod ever..I couldn't believe how sexy she was.

"Oh, honey...this is just the beginning! It only gets better from here, so much better! I'm your first mistress in your marriage, probably. You could even keep her, if you wished. That's your call. Or just use her for ex sex now and then. Trust me, this is a life like you've only dreamed about and all it cost you was something that you could never hang onto in the first place. This just keeps it out of Jehovah's realm forever," Lucy encouraged me as I pumped harder in and out of that hot mess of a twat that she called hers.

Oh, fuck, yeah, I thought..this was the way to go! Hey, with these gifts, I could be a superhero, couldn't I? A real one, not a fake one like on TV. It was a thought, wasn't it? The world's first real, supernatural superhero. In the meantime, I was content to have super sex with the Devil herself.

The orgasm was mutual..and super as well. I passed out after I came, I was so exhausted the first time around. I came to six or seven hours later, not quite sure where I was or if I had dreamed it all up. What the fuck, I thought? I wiped the sleep from my eyes and noticed that next to me in bed was a very physical, very crimson body, and it was very much alive. I looked up into the eyes of Lucy and she winked before kissing me.

"No, you weren't dreaming, babe. I am the Devil. You sold your soul to me, I gave you six earthbound wishes, nine infernal ones. That is, once you're down in Hell, you'll tell them to me. In the meantime, some of those wishes took a little longer to implement and required a bit more work. They were physically demanding enough to benefit from extra sleep.

"Oh, and even though you didn't ask for it, I gave you a much bigger dick. It was already great, but since I've fucking you now, your cock size could use an upgrade. Sell hello to your new prick. Consider it a bonus," Satan pointed at it and sure enough, I looked right at it.

I couldn't believe that such a monster existed! I won't even tell you the dimensions, but I had serious doubts that a mortal woman would ever let me near her with a dick like that. How was I to fit that THING into my pants? I started to wonder how Lucy got it into her pussy, but she just laughed about that.

"Oh, I took it in all three holes just fine, baby, but thanks for caring. In case you forgot in the midst of our little steamy love affair, I'M THE DEVIL! Seriously, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself just fine. Now, do all womankind a serious favor and start fucking with it. Just recall that no one will turn down that dick..ever! Ever! Jilly will soon be kicking herself..and groveling at your front door, count on that," Satan promised me now.

And just like that, I was back in my house, for some odd reason. I was naked, too, and I saw a very shaken and distraught Jill and terrified Steve stare bug-eyed at the sheer monstrosity between my legs. My wife moved toward it in real fascination, unable to believe her eyes as she gulped and knelt to take me in her mouth. She began slobbering all over my cock. Before I knew it, Steve joined her, both of them scared as well as impressed by a prick that damn big!

"We're still getting divorced, Jill. You lied to me, told me that you would make the same sacrifice that I did, go without just as I did, but you couldn't keep your end of the bargain. Hell, you cut me off more than once, too! We're still getting divorced, because I don't love you anymore. Still, you're more than welcome to repay me for all of the sex that I missed because I was naive and gullible enough to be faithful to you while you cheated on me.

"Now, bend over, both of you," I insisted, pleased that Lucy had kept her word about her total compliance with my wishes.

I lubed them up a little, of course, but I didn't wish to be too nice about it. Before Jill knew what was up, I placed my cock right at her asshole, making my intentions clear if she still had any doubts. I could feel her tensing up, so I pulled Steve over and shoved his tongue back there.

SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers
12