Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning the water on as hot he could stand, he stripped and stepped in. The scalding spray burned his skin, but he didn't shy away. Soaping himself up, he lowered his face into the stream and closed his eyes.

The IED attack replayed in his head, causing him to grit his teeth in irritation. Wishing that the water would burn the memory from his mind, he quickly dismissed the notion as disrespectful to the brothers that he'd lost.

Time seemed to dilate while he was standing there, the spray washing down over his face and body. Opening his eyes, he realized that the water had gone cold, and sighed, quickly shutting it off.

"How long was I in there?" he wondered aloud.

No one was there to answer, and the voice wasn't volunteering any information. After drying off, he sat on the bed and tried to clear his mind. Closing his eyes for a second, he tried the breathing exercises the therapist had taught him.

The sound of gunfire filled his head.

Sighing renewed irritation, he stood and hastily pulled on some clothes, tucking his dog tags into his shirt and grabbing his wallet and keys. After snagging his phone, he locked up and left the apartment

Hopping in his truck, he started the engine and pulled out, driving aimlessly for a while. Eventually, he found his way to a bar and pulled in. Briefly considering asking if Matt wanted to join, he quickly decided to leave his friend out of it, not wanting to drag him down too.

The dive bar was surprisingly busy for being mid-afternoon. Not bothering to glance around, he went up to the bar and ordered a beer. Moving around to the end of the bar, he chose the stool on the end facing the entrance on the other side of the room.

Thoughts about what had happened before and then this morning kept worming their way back into his head, and he quickly downed the beer in an attempt to clear his thoughts and signaled for a fresh one.

Two beers in, a gruff voice behind and to the left caught his attention.

"That ain't gonna do it, Jarhead," he said.

Mike turned, seeing an overweight man with a white beard and a tattered green jacket on.

"Give me two whiskey's, Jack," the man said, gesturing over to the bartender. Pulling the stool out, the man took a seat next to Mike and turned, casting a weathered stare at him.

"'Nam?" Mike asked.

"5th Marines, 68-70," he answered flashing a toothy smile.

Mike smiled. "Oohrah," he said, getting the same from the fellow Marine.

"Jimmy Boyle," the man said. "You can call me Jimbo though," he said, offering Mike his hand.

"Mike Matthews," he replied, shaking his hand.

The bartender brought a bottle over, then poured a generous amount into the glasses before turning and leaving the two of them alone.

"Not much is going to kill those visions running around in your head, Jarhead," he said, picking up the glass. "This is just about the best thing for it though."

Mike nodded, grabbing the other glass and raising it up.

"To those we left behind," the other Marine said. Mike nodded, clinking the glass and downing the shot. The liquid fire burned going down, but he accepted it and set the glass back down.

"You just get back?" Jimbo asked.

"Week or so," Mike said.

"How long you been fucked up about what happened?"

"Nearly a year now, I guess," he said, thinking back.

The man nodded, and Mike could tell that he was in good company. The scraggly looking man wasn't prying or looking for gory details. He was sitting there, being a friend when another Marine obviously needed it.

"You'll get there, son," the man said. "You'll need to find a way to get your head clear of this shit that's eating away at you."

Mike nodded. "I'm usually okay. Things just..."

"Hell, I know how it goes. Shit goes sideways for no reason."

Mike sighed. He felt a firm hand on his shoulder for a second, a comforting squeeze and then it was gone.

"You'll get there," he said again. "No need to explain a thing. We can just sit here drinkin' and not sayin' shit."

Mike nodded, glad for the company.

Despite his offer to keep quiet, Mike found the old vet to be a good conversation partner. They began to swap stories back and forth about their time serving, and before long, Mike felt like he was talking to an old friend.

Glancing at the clock, he saw that it was getting close to dinner and he knew his sisters would likely be worried about him.

Paying his tab, Mike left a good tip for the bartender and shook Jimbo's hand.

"I appreciate the company," Mike said, looking at him directly as he spoke.

"Anything for a brother," the older man replied with another toothy smile. "I'll be around the next time you find yourself back there," he said, tapping a finger to his head and winking.

Mike nodded, patting the older man on the back as he passed.

Quietly, he left the bar without another word, then hopped in his truck and drove back to the apartment.

***

The sound of laughing reached his ears as the opened the door. Shutting it quietly behind him, he started to quietly go and look in on his sisters, but Danni's head suddenly poked around the corner.

"Quick, Emma, it's a burglar!" she said, giggling and stepping around the corner.

"Now that's what I'm taking about!" the voice said.

Mike couldn't disagree.

A very naked Danni stood just outside the doorway to the kitchen, grinning playfully and looking like there was nothing out of the ordinary about the situation.

"Hi Mr. Burglar!" Emma called, still unseen and presumably in the kitchen.

"Hi," he said, a small smile finding its way to his face.

Danni laughed again, then he saw Emma's hand snake around the corner and yank her back in.

"Eep!" she squealed, giggles erupting from within as he moved closer. Leaning against the doorframe, he sighed as he looked at the disaster the kitchen had turned in to.

Danni was standing at the sink, having been yanked over there by a still-dressed Emma. Something delicious smelling was in the oven, and there were ingredients scattered across the counter. Several dirty pans filled the sink, and he raised an eyebrow as he looked over at Emma.

She grinned, then reached over and spanked Danni on the butt, eliciting a yelp and brief scowl.

"What the hell are you two up to?" he asked.

"Fuckin?" the voice asked. "It sure don't look like they know how to cook."

Emma winked at him. "Well, we went to see our sisters earlier when you were running. We got done there and came home to check on you, but you weren't here, so we decided to make dinner."

"She keeps spanking me!" Danni complained, rubbing the red handprint on her adorable rump.

"Well, stop wandering off and do as your told!" Emma said, sounding playfully exasperated.

Danni giggled in response and shook her head. Mike saw the two pigtails on top of her head, making her look a little ridiculous.

"And... you're naked because?" he asked.

She giggled, looking over at Emma.

"She's being a brat and when she doesn't listen, she doesn't get to wear clothes."

Mike didn't know if he wanted to understand what was going on but was glad that they were obviously okay.

Danni turned to say something, but Emma swatted her rear again and drew another yelp. Spinning back around, she resumed washing the dishes.

"Emma's trying to be the boss," Danni said loudly, glancing back over her shoulder. "She's tired of being submissive."

Emma swatted her again, then pulled on one of her pigtails, drawing a look of concern from Mike. Danni's giggle spoke volumes about her opinion of what was happening, and he dismissed his concerns.

"Only with you," Emma clarified. "Mike can still make me do what he wants," she said with a wink. "That is unless you think you'd like for me to be the one in charge," she added.

"Shit, I'm down for that." the voice said. "Hold us down and fuck us until our dick falls off baby!"

Mike didn't want to dissect that thought and did his best to ignore it.

"If that's what you want," he said with a shrug.

She frowned. "Hey," she said, stepping close and raising a hand to caress his cheek. "Look at me."

He did as she asked, staring into her gorgeous eyes.

"Can you feel how I'm feeling right now?" she asked.

He knew she was referring to the odd connection they had, "twin intuition" as they called it.

Nodding, he closed his eyes and felt her excitement and affection surrounding them. He didn't feel any anger or pain in her, only love. He opened them a second later when her soft, warm lips pressed against his.

"See?" she asked, sliding back a few inches. "I'm good... so stop, okay?" she quietly pleaded.

He nodded, offering her a warm smile. She slid free from him a second later and turned, grabbing both of Danni's pigtails and pulling, eliciting another yelp, then another when she swatted her rump again.

"Why the hell are you being so aggressive?" he asked.

Emma giggled, turning to reply.

"Because I'm being a brat!" Danni said loudly, grinning as she turned and spanked Emma hard on her butt.

His twin didn't move, though Danni erupted with giggles and covered herself as best as she could in anticipation of the impending punishment.

"I'm... confused... and extremely aroused, for some reason," the voice said. "Make... make them keep doing it."

Mike found that he agreed with it once again.

Turning, Emma fixed a stare on Danni that sent her scrambling from the kitchen with her in hot pursuit. Curious, concerned, and amused all at once, Mike followed the two to the bedroom where he found Emma yanking her still-giggling sister back out of the bathroom where she'd tried to hide. Pulling her easily back, Emma sat on the bed and pulled Danni down over her lap, the older sister laughing harder and trying to futilely cover her butt.

Emma had a stern look on her face, but Mike could see the amusement in it.

"Do you want a spanking?" she asked, looking at Danni as she glanced back, trying to stifle her laughter and failing.

"Mmm... yes?" she asked.

Emma smacked her hard on the butt, causing even Mike to wince a little bit.

"Ouch... fuck..." the voice commented.

Laughing even harder while she cried out in pain, Danni wriggled around until she'd slipped from Emma's lap and onto the floor, clutching her butt in agony.

"Owwwwww... fuck..." she whimpered. "Emma..." she whined.

"You said yourself you were being a brat and wanted a spanking," she said. "Are you going to be a good girl now?"

Danni, still wincing and clutching her butt, shot a mischievous glance at Mike and then Emma, but then nodded. He figured that she'd decided that she'd endured enough spankings.

"Promise?" Emma asked.

Mike watched as Danni's face took on a different expression, her smile disappearing and her head dropping, though her eyes looked up at Emma as she moved to a kneeling position in front of her.

"I promise I'll be good," Danni said.

Emma giggled, Danni joining her a second later as they moved up and laid on the bed.

"That was so much fun," Emma said, Danni nodding emphatically next to her. "You're so good at being a mouthy little thing," she said, brushing a stray hair from Danni's face.

"Aww, thanks. You're getting really good at not being submissive. I liked the hair pulling."

"Really?" Emma asked. "I didn't know if you would."

Danni giggled. "I'm not ashamed to say it made me a little wetter each time you spanked me or yanked on my pigtails," she said. "Except for that last one," she added. "That was way too hard."

"I'm sorry," Emma said, wincing. "I just got caught up in the moment."

"Oh, baby," Danni said quickly, her hand moving up to pull the two even closer, "nonono, it's okay."

Emma smiled, then kissed her and sat up. Both turned and looked at Mike then, seeing the confused and amused expression on his face.

"I better go check on dinner!" Danni said quickly, standing and scurrying to the kitchen, still nude of course.

Emma grinned. "She's helping me be more dominant," she said quietly.

He chuckled. "Yeah, I got that part. I thought you liked being submissive though."

"I do... with you at least," she said. "I mean, I did before, and the recent times have been fun. I just... it feels so fun when I fight back and you put me in my place. I just figured I'd try it out."

Amused, he offered her a hand and pulled her to her feet. "I liked you fighting back," he admitted. "And Em, you know I'm always happy to try new things with you."

She smiled, moving close and kissing him. "Good. Cuz I've got all sorts of kinky things rolling around up here," she said, winking and tapping her head.

"Hey! No sex in there!" Danni yelled. "It's almost ready!"

Emma frowned. "Later maybe?" she asked, looking at him hopefully.

Not wanting to spoil her mood, he offered her a nod and a warm smile, then followed her back to the kitchen where their naked sister was pulling dinner out of the oven.

"Aren't you afraid of getting burned?" Mike asked.

Danni shrugged, glancing over grinning. "Em said I couldn't wear clothes until I go to work tomorrow," she said.

"And if someone drops by?" he asked, curious as to what her response would be.

She giggled, giving him a wink and a shrug.

Emma was busying herself with helping Danni, pulling plates and utensils out. Mike started to move over and help, but she shook her head and scowled at him.

"Nope... you go sit. The girls will take care of it," she said. "Here," she said, reaching into the fridge and pulling out a beer.

He smiled, watching as she cracked it open and handed it to him.

"I pull my own weight," he said.

"No, you're going to let us dote on your and take care of you as much as you can stand," she said. "Now go relax and for God's sake, get comfortable. We'll bring dinner to you."

"Em," he started to say, not comfortable with them practically being his slaves and waiting on him hand and foot.

"Em said git!" Danni spat, turning and casting a mock scowl his direction.

Raising his hands in defeat, he turned and headed to the living room to take a seat on the couch.

A few minutes later, Emma and Danni both appeared. Emma carried two trays, handing one off to Mike and sitting down beside him. Danni set a fresh beer in front of him and set her tray on the coffee table, then turned and went back to retrieve drinks for her and Emma. Setting those down, she sat down next to Mike and the three began to eat.

"So, how did the visit with Beth and Sarah go?" he asked.

Danni giggled, earning a quick, "Shut up!" from Emma and caused him to glance at both.

"Eventful," Danni explained a second later. "We explained that we were able to change your mind about not being with us, and that the three of us were going to try being in a serious physical relationship."

"Apparently, they had a bet going already and Sarah won $20 that it included all three of us, and not just you two," Emma added.

"Seriously?" he asked.

She nodded, an amused look on her face. "Sarah was supportive, of course. She reiterated that she was in a relationship and cares deeply about Matt. She wasn't looking to complicate things any further, especially now that she's happy."

"Good for her," he said, feeling genuinely happy for his eldest sister. She hadn't had an easy time of it while they were growing up, and she deserved every happiness. "What about Beth?" he asked.

Danni giggled again, and he looked over at Emma, expecting her to explain what the amusement was about.

Emma sighed. "She's not as okay with it as Sarah was, but she promised that she would do her very, very best to behave herself around you."

"Which means not at all," Danni added.

"Danni!" Emma said.

"Oh, you know how Bethy gets, Em," Danni said, erupting into giggles again.

"What is so funny?" he finally asked.

Emma was grinning but blushing as well.

"Well, they asked how ridiculously sexy you looked, and Danni and I had to admit that it was hard to be around you when you were naked or had your shirt off."

"If I remember correctly," Danni interjected, "Emma said that 'it wasn't a question of sex happening when you were shirtless, it just did,' or something like that."

He chuckled.

Damn right! That's my boy!" the voice said, obviously excited.

"So, anyway, that got Bethy's motor running, apparently. She got me to follow her up to her room and... well... I'm sure you can imagine how that went."

"I can't. Make her explain it out loud," the voice said.

"I'm sorry," Emma said, looking at him. "I don't know if that breaks our relationship rules. She just... sort of attacked me. My shorts and panties were down, and her tongue was in my pussy before I knew what was happening."

"Nice," the voice said.

He looked over at her again, then nodded. "I appreciate you telling me, but it doesn't bother me if you had sex with Beth."

Emma smiled.

"Well, good," Danni added. "Because that was part of the bargain that they struck for her to leave you alone."

"Really?" he asked.

Emma nodded. "She asked me to take care of her needs since she couldn't come over here and get you to do it."

"I'm just surprised that she agreed to it," Danni said. "Bethy, I mean."

They both looked over at her.

"I'm just saying, you know how she gets," Danni explained.

Mike chuckled, remembering vividly how ravenously horny she could be at times.

"What Bethy wants..." Danni started to say.

"Bethy gets," Emma finished. "But regardless, she promised that she would do her very, very best not to get our ridiculously handsome brother to come over and shove his cock into her."

"That's... good," he said, amused.

"No it's not, dick," said the voice.

"So... how do you feel about Emma's agreement?" he asked, looking at Danni.

She looked up at him then, seemingly surprised that he'd asked.

"Oh, I'm okay with it. She and I are taking things one step at a time, all evidence to the contrary," she amended, gesturing to her nudity.

He chuckled, then focused on finishing the casserole that she'd made.

A few minutes later, he set his plate down, only to have it whisked away by Danni, her cute butt drawing stares from both he and Emma as it wiggled its way to the kitchen and back.

"We are terrible people," Emma said, giggling and looking at him. "Ogling our poor sister like she some piece of meat is just terrible."

Danni giggled, standing in front of the two. "You were leering at my booty, weren't you?" she asked, spinning around and wiggling it at them.

"God," Emma said, sighing and drawing a chuckle from Mike and amused laughter from Danni.

"She's already had two orgasms today," she pointed out, sliding down to the couch next to him again.

"I sure did," Emma confirmed. "Mike hasn't though," she said. "Danni, would you like to take care of that?" she asked.

Danni leaned over. "Would I like to?" she asked, looking at Emma pointedly. "I totally would not," she said, raising an eyebrow. "Unless someone makes me, that is."

"Uh... I don't believe her."

Emma sighed. "Damnit, I'm trying... okay?" she spat, sounding a little irritated. "Danni, you better get your mouthy butt down there and start sucking his cock."

Danni giggled in response, then practically hurled herself to her knees on the floor in front of him. The problem with that was, the coffee table was still in the way and she bounced off of it with an "urk" noise, and burst out laughing, Mike and Emma both joining her.

"What the hell was that?" Emma cackled, rolling over on the couch while Danni laughed and whimpered in pain at the same time on the floor.

Eventually she was able to sit back up as the mirth subsided. Mike figured that any sexy notions had been quashed with Danni's impromptu leap and reached out to help her up.