Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni slid into the booth first, Mike following behind as they scooted close and opened the menu to look at it together.

"Are we going to do the old, married couple thing and share a meal?" Mike asked, drawing a snicker.

"Heck no," Danni said. "I'm hungry!"

Mike laughed and the two spent a few minutes looking over the menu.

"You guys are adorable," a voice said, and Mike looked up to see their waitress smiling sweetly at them. He hadn't even heard her arrive.

After the waitress introduced herself, Danni ordered a glass of red wine and Mike asked for a beer. When she returned with those, they ordered their food and she disappeared once again.

"So, does it really not bother you?" he asked.

"That people know you're my brother?" she said, louder than he'd expected. "Hell no. Why should it?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Come on, Danni. You know damn well that it could cause complications."

She shrugged. "Of course, I do. I just got you back though, and I'm not going to tiptoe around people just because they feel uncomfortable."

He was enjoying the confidence with which she spoke but felt sure that part of it was just bluster. Still, she had a point. It was other people that were going to have the problem with it.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking down at her again. "I promise not to let anything ruin our evening."

She snickered. "Mike, my love, you just focus on me, okay? Stop thinking about things so much."

"Preach," the voice said.

"All you need to worry about is what you'd like to do to me tonight," she continued, her voice sultry and low now.

"Oh, I know what I want to do to you," he said quickly. "Making love all night sounds just about like the best thing right now."

She smiled back up at him. "Well, that's going to happen regardless," she said. "Surely there's something specific you'd like to do?"

He looked at her curiously.

"Mike honey, you know I'll do anything for you, right?" she said. "You don't even have to ask if it's okay."

"I don't?" he asked.

She shook her head. "I'll do anything you want," she said, reaching up and provocatively pulling at the cloth of the dress that was barely covering her ample cleavage. The action exposed even more, and he raised an eyebrow when she pulled even further down and one of her nipples popped out. Taking her other hand, she reached up and pinched it for a moment before letting the dress slide back up and concealing herself again.

"You can have me right here and now," she said. "We can push the table back and I'll slide into your lap."

"Goddamn, she's got some good ideas," the voice said helpfully.

"Or you can take me to the bathroom and pin me up against the wall," she said.

He had to close his eyes then, steadying himself as she waited for him to recover.

"I will do anything you want, baby," she said. "Anywhere, anytime."

After leaning down for a brief kiss, he looked down again. "I guess we're just limited by my imagination then."

Danni smiled and nodded. "Well... I figured that the voice probably has some good ideas," she said.

"Hell yes, I do," the voice said.

The waitress returned with their entrees a few minutes later, and the conversation shifted to much more normal things as they ate. Mike asked Danni about her job, and she seemed happy to talk about it. She told him all about what she did, and the people she worked with.

"So, no one ever tried to fix you up with anyone?" Mike asked.

"Nope," she said with a smile. "Whenever anyone asked, I told them my boyfriend was deployed."

"Of course you did," he laughed.

There were a few moments of silence between them while they ate, then she cleared her throat and looked over at him.

"You know, you can tell me anything you need to," she said. "If you want to talk about what's bothering you, or if you need to talk about your nightmares. I've dealt with some pretty rough things as a nurse."

He nodded, looking down at her as he did so. Her incredible cleavage in the sexy red dress distracted him, though, and she giggled as he tore his eyes away.

"See... that reaction right there gives me hope for my idea," she said.

"Your idea?" Mike asked.

"The voice needs to start making you think of me when you start getting upset about what happened before," she said.

Mike chuckled. "He uh... already does," he said. "I'll start to get out of sorts, and he'll bring up certain things that have happened in the past between us."

"Oh?" Danni asked, genuinely surprised. "Well good!"

Mike nodded. "It works up to a point, but then the bad memories just get to be too much, and I have to deal with them."

She frowned, but then smiled again as she looked back up at him. "Well, what kinds of things does he make you think about?"

He paused and began to think about some of the things that had been brought up.

"Sometimes it's just an image of you naked, or Emma," he said. "But other times it's one of the times that I had sex with you, or one of the others. Beth or Emma in the shower with me. You and I sleeping next to each other for so long."

"Those aren't that sexual," Danni said. "I'm surprised."

Mike chuckled again. "Well, sometimes it's a lot raunchier than just a pleasant memory."

"Mmm, like the time you, me, and Emma were together for the first time?" she asked.

"Exactly," Mike said with a grin.

"Such pleasant memories," she said wistfully, and took another bite of her food. A few seconds later, she swallowed and looked up at him. "Well, tell the voice to keep at it."

Mike fought back a laugh, nearly choking on his food. "I will," he said.

After they finished eating, Mike paid and tipped the waitress well, appreciating the fact that she'd left them alone but had made sure they didn't want for more wine or a fresh beer.

As they walked to the truck, she looked up at him, mischief clear in her eyes. "So, did you think of something you wanted to do to me tonight?"

Mike smiled. "Like I said, I know what I want to do."

She giggled. "Well, are you going to tell me what it is, or do I have to guess?"

"Oo, I like that idea," he said, opening the door of his truck for her. "Let's hear what you think I'm going to do."

Walking around to his side, he saw her with a pensive look on her face as he slid into his seat. As he started the truck, she turned and looked at him. "How many guesses do I get?" she asked.

He shrugged. "As many as you want, I suppose."

She went back to chewing at her lip in thought as he put the truck in gear to pull out.

"You're going to make me dress up in a naughty schoolgirl outfit and be the stern professor that just won't pass me until I let him have me," she guessed.

He laughed.

"Dude, she's way better at this than you are," the voice said.

"No, but I'm going to have to remember that one," he said.

She frowned and went back to thinking. "Emma's not home tonight," she said, looking over at him suspiciously. "So, you're not going make me eat her pussy while you watch."

Mike raised an eyebrow. "I wouldn't 'make' you do that," he said. "You've mentioned before that you aren't ready to go that far with her."

Danni giggled mischievously. "Let's just say that I'd do it for you."

He chuckled and focused on driving.

"Ooh, if you're wanting to have me in the ass, I'll have to prep for that," she said. He glanced over and saw the apprehensive look on her face.

"Jeez, Danni, no," he said, laughing. "I didn't think you liked that!"

"Mike, I told you I'd do anything you wanted," she said. "I meant it. Just because you didn't ever try to stick it in my butt doesn't mean that I'd stop you from doing it."

"Damn I love her!" the voice said. "Fuck her in the butt!"

He laughed again. "Well, let me just continue to make a mental list of things we're going to have to try."

She smiled. "Good boy," she said. "I've got so many ideas for what you might want to do to me. Does it involve tying me to the bed and making me suck your cock?"

He laughed and shrugged.

"Fucking me in the shower? Ooo! Or fucking me in a public place?" she asked.

He continued to laugh at her attempted guesses and shrugged noncommittally at each one. In truth, he hadn't really decided what he'd wanted to do to her that night, but she was obviously down for anything.

"Am I getting close at least?" she asked, frowning at him playfully.

He shrugged, and she scowled in mock anger at him.

"You're not going to tell me, are you?"

Mike shook his head, winking in her direction.

"Fucker," she said, frowning over at him.

A few minutes later, he pulled back into the apartment and hopped out, leading Danni up the stairs and then inside after unlocking the door. She set her purse down on the table by the door and was about to step further inside when Mike kissed her on the shoulder after locking the door behind him.

"Don't... move," he said, his voice deep and commanding.

Gasping quietly, she froze as he slid one strap of her dress off with a single finger. His lips moved over a tiny bit, and he sucked gently on the pristine skin of her neck as she whimpered softly. Reaching up around her, he pulled on the front of her dress a bit and exposed one of her breasts, his fingers dancing up to slide across her skin before he cupped and squeezed it with his palm. Her nipple hardened at his touch, and he gently bit down on her flesh in response.

The other strap quickly followed, and he followed the strap's fall with his other hand, pulling the cup of the dress from her other breast and eliciting another gasp as it felt to a pile at her feet. Punctuating the last nibble he'd given her with a suckling kiss, he dropped to his knees and leaned down, kissing the back of her calf and she shivered at his touch. Lifting easily, he pulled her ankle up and back, freeing it from the circle of red cloth and quickly sliding off the high heel. Repeating the kiss a second later, he lifted her other foot and pulled the shoe off of that one before sliding the dress free.

Standing, he draped it on the table they were still standing next to and turned his attention back to her. She was standing as still as she could manage, her body shaking with gentle shivers of anticipation. He kissed her neck again as he slid closer, though he made a point of not touching her with any other part of his body quite yet.

Stepping around her slowly, he drank in the vision of her nudity, her sexy red lingerie panties the only thing left on her incredible body. Her eyes were closed, and tiny hairs were raised all over her body. Her arousal was palpable, made all the more obvious by incredibly hard nipples atop her perky, perfect breasts.

He reached up and ran his thumb deftly across one of her nipples, causing her to whimper and sway in place. He smiled, then continued his slow, measured walk circling her. After two trips around her and numerous kisses, nibbles, and pinches on various parts of her, he stopped in front and knelt. Reaching up, he pulled both sides of her panties down in a flash, unceremoniously yanking them down around her ankles and causing her to gasp in surprise as she was jostled in place by the rough move.

Still, she held herself frozen in place.

Mike lifted one foot, then the other, freeing Danni of her panties and crumbling them into a ball in one hand. Starting his slow pacing again, he stared at her as she held herself in place for him. Her eyes were open at some points, closed at others, though her arousal was plain regardless of what she was seeing.

Pacing around her again, he paused when reached her rear and grabbed the dress laying on the table near them. Lifting it up, he wrapped it around her eyes and back, the gently tied it on her face in a makeshift blindfold.

Continuing his walk a second later, he stopped in front of her and watched the labored breathing of her chest causing her breasts to sway more than normal. Her mouth was open, and he could see her tongue playing about her mouth in anticipation of having something to suck on.

"Let's make sure the neighbors don't have any noise complaints," he said, bringing the wadded-up panties up in his hand and holding them to his nose. He inhaled deeply, drinking in the smell of her arousal on the slightly damp fabric. "Open your mouth," he told her, and was rewarded with the sight of her dropping it open immediately.

"You got these a little wet, dirty girl," he said, holding them up against her nose.

She inhaled, whimpering when she realized what they were. He pushed part of the fabric into her mouth and smiled as she immediately began to pull the rest in as he'd wanted.

"Good girl," he told her, eliciting a moan of arousal.

He stalked slowly around her again, thoroughly enjoying teasing her. Every few steps, he'd lick, pinch, or suck some part of her body, though never in the same place. Her breathing got heavier and heavier, and eventually she was whimpering and moaning through the thoroughly drenched panties still clutched in her teeth. Seeing how aroused she was, he figured he only had to touch her pussy and she'd erupt.

He stifled the urge and kept pacing. He wanted this to last for hours.

After several minutes of torturous teasing, he gently lifted her hand and led her from the front door down to their bedroom. Once inside, he paused to put on some quiet music and went back to teasing her again.

"I like this," he said, still pacing after he'd leaned in and ran his tongue up the underside of her breast. "You have no idea where I'm going to be next, do you?"

She shook her head.

"I can tell how turned on you are," he said. "You're just about ready to cum."

She nodded vigorously.

"I like having complete control over you," he continued. "I really enjoy the idea that I can do whatever I like to you, and you wouldn't say a word to stop me."

She whined a little, obviously fighting to stay in place.

As he paced and continued to tease, he began to quietly take off his shoes and clothes, tossing them free and resuming his stalking. As he moved around behind her after slipping his pants off, he reached out and spanked her on the ass, testing to see if she enjoyed the move.

"Ohfckk," she mumbled through the mouthful of panties.

"I wish I'd had Emma's panties here," he said. "I could have gotten her all turned on and wet, then made you take them in your mouth instead of your own."

Danni sighed deeply, her arousal clearly growing.

He leaned in and gently bit the other cheek, eliciting a whimper.

"I wonder if I should tie your hands to something," he said. "Maybe I could hang a big hook from the ceiling and tie a rope to it, then I could just hang you there and do what I pleased."

Danni groaned lowly, her hands clenched at her sides as he spoke and teased. He pinched the womanly curve of her hip as he continued to pace.

"I could tell Emma that she could do what she liked to you, too," Mike said. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Danni nodded weakly, her legs shivering as she stood there. She seemed to be about to buckle at the knees and was slowly bending at the hips.

"Damn, she's gonna erupt any second!" the voice observed.

It was right.

"I'll bet you'd love it if I let Beth and Sarah come over here and take advantage of you too, wouldn't you, baby?" Mike asked.

Groaning weakly, Danni finally succumbed to his teasing and fell forward to her hands and knees. Mike grinned watching as she weakly grasped at the carpet, her body shaking as the orgasm danced through her. She was moaning and groaning through the panties wadded up in her mouth, her body jerking and shaking from the heavenly torment.

After several minutes, she started to try and move to her knees, so he helped her stand back up. Smiling as moved back to the position she was in before, he walked around to stand behind her again and stopped.

"Turn 90 degrees," he ordered.

She quietly groaned and did as he ordered, spinning to more or less face the bed.

"The bed is about a foot in front of you," he told her. "Move up until you feel it with your knees but keep your hands behind you."

She gave no attempt to reply but acknowledged his command by gingerly moving forward with her hands behind her back.

"Good," he said. "Now, slowly lift your right foot until you can put you right knee on the mattress in front of you but keep your hands where they are."

She nodded, her foot immediately moving up with her knee to slide over the edge of the mattress.

"Good girl," he praised. He rewarded her with another spanking on her adorable rump, eliciting a whimper followed by a rumble of approval. The dim light glistened on something between her thighs, and he dropped down low to see what it was.

"Fuck that's hot," the voice said.

Mike had to agree as he watched his sister's arousal sliding down her thighs from her soaked and sopping pussy.

Reaching up, he spanked her again, his eyes studying the quivering flesh of her sex as she groaned around the panties in her mouth. Her folds contorted for a few moments as the muscles in her body spasmed for a brief second from his swatting of her rump. He smiled, then looked up and made himself wait for a full minutes before continuing. Another smack on her butt elicited the same response, a moan of approval joining it the second time.

Grinning, Mike kissed the red handprint he'd left and stood back up. Leaning in close, he followed it with a kiss to her neck, then nuzzled up against her.

"I'd give you a safe word to make me stop, but I think we both know you don't want one," he told her.

She shook her head quickly, then had to move her hands slightly to steady herself in the precarious pose once more. Mike smiled, then spanked her again, another whimper and moan forced past the panties in her mouth.

Turning, he stepped over to her bedside table and pulled open one of the drawers and rummaged around for a few seconds. Frowning, he closed it again and pulled open the bottom one. A grin found his face again. Lying beside the ridiculous looking strap-on and harness was a small, bullet-shaped vibrator. He reached down to retrieve it and spun the end to turn it on and test the battery.

Smiling, he moved back over to where she was still perched precariously and leaned in, sucking her nipple into his mouth for a moment, then reaching over to softly pull at the other. Moving around behind her, he knelt again and watched as she continued to perch in the same position he'd told her to stay in.

He knew she must be wondering what he was going to do next. Reaching out with the bullet vibrator, he ran it along the length of her oozing pussy, though he didn't turn it on.

She breathed harder at the foreign touch, swaying in place and he watched. Repeating it several times, he deftly switched it on as he moved it closer to her butt. Holding the vibrator in one hand, he moved it back up and pushed it against her clit, her whimper long and low as she clenched and unclenched her fists in frustration.

He slapped her on the butt again with his free hand, the other pushing the vibrator harder against her pussy. She moaned, leaning forward a bit as he watched her pussy from a few inches away.

"Are you going to cum for me again?" he asked, reaching up to swat a fresh spot on her rump.

She nodded vigorously, even adding a tortured and muffled "mmmhmm" to her response.

"That shit looks fucking delicious," the voice said.

Mike smiled as he continued to watch the flesh of his sister's pussy quiver and quake at the relentless pleasure the bullet was inflicting on her clit as he pressed it there. She was oozing heavily, the clear glisten of her arousal dripping from her folds and sliding down her thighs.

"OggmyfgginGdd," she cried out, the panties continuing to muffle her voice. Mike saw her pussy convulse, the muscles contorting the flesh oddly as she groaned deeply. Grunts punctuated the undulations of her rippling pussy flesh as she came, and Mike forced himself to continue to hold the vibrator in place until she seemed to be slowing in her muffled cries of pleasure.