Just the Six of Us Ch. 16

Story Info
Mike, his sisters, and the voice in his head.
11.8k words
4.83
655.4k
390

Part 23 of the 37 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,242 Followers

Hello loyal readers, a few quick words before you get to the good stuff.

Please realize how much work this takes. This chapter is 31 pages in Microsoft word, single spaced, arial font, 12pt, 11752 words. I can't really just churn that out in a couple of hours. To get it written, edited, finalized, and submitted in a week, is pretty damn good considering I have a full time job.

Secondly, if you want a response from me, please include an email address.

Third, thanks for making Chapter 15 the most popular incest story on Literotica.

Keep checking my profile for updates!

Lastly, thanks to ZexxWizard, yet again!

Finally, we've been working on some twists and turns for our family that will give us lots more chapters to explore. I honestly can't wait to write it!

Thanks for reading

Chapter 16

Mike showered and got dressed, pulling on his customary shirt and shorts. Heading downstairs, he entered the kitchen. Sarah was at the sink washing a pan.

"Morning sleepyhead," she said with a smirk on her face. "I figured that you'd be sleeping in with all your... activities, yesterday."

He chuckled and shrugged. "I do have to rest, you know."

She smiled and nodded as he came around wrapping his arms around her in a hug. "Just don't forget to take care of your big sis, okay?" she said, pulling his face down and kissing him.

"Grab her tits and then run a hand down to her pussy."

Mike reached down with both hands and hugged her from behind. Her full breasts in his hands, he kissed her neck and gently squeezed them, fondling and playing. She sighed happily in his arms and patted his wrist as it snaked downwards.

"What are you doing?" she said as he pushed his hands underneath her pajama shorts, but sighed as he tenderly pushed a finger into her pussy. "You're playing with fire, sweetie," she said, as she slightly spread her legs.

"That's funny, I thought I was playing with you," he chuckled, then added, "But 'playing with fire' would apply as well, wouldn't it," drawing a giggle from her as she closed her eyes. "Where is everyone?"

"Asleep still, I think," she said, sighing happily as he fingered her, his other hand rummaging around beneath her shirt. "You know if you get me all worked up and then don't finish, I might have to start tormenting you again."

"Throw her to the floor and fuck her brains out."

Mike rolled his eyes. 'Seriously, come on. I might hurt her, and then she wouldn't fuck us.'

"Good point, uh... strike that. How about, you tell her that she's got nice boobs."

'You're acting like a thirteen year old at his first junior high school dance.'

"I am not."

'Are too,' Mike chuckled, mentally.

He tenderly bit her neck, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from her as he gently pinched her nipple, and then ran his hand over to the other breast, all the while gently rubbing his finger inside her pussy.

"Okay, so I don't have some fucking master plan for today. I was just so excited I'd won, that I never really thought about what to make you do. It'll come to me, though."

'Oh, I've got complete faith in you,' Mike thought, as sarcastically as he could.

"Uh... pull her pants down."

'That's more like it,' he thought.

"You've got to be crazy," Sarah said as she felt his hands start to pull her shorts down. "You're gonna get us caught," she warned, but giggled as he slid them off her hips.

He ignored her and knelt, letting her shorts fall around her ankles. He lifted her panties to the side and began to lick her pussy lips from behind. She moaned, and leaned forward slightly, then to the left, looking back at him curiously with an impish grin, and said only, "Oh, yeah."

Then the sound of footsteps on the stairs caused him to stand quickly, and Sarah to yank her shorts hurriedly back up, putting a frown on her face. She glanced back at him as he headed for the cabinet as Emma stepped onto the ground floor. The other sisters followed and breakfast began.

The four sisters began their chatter as Mike began to tune them out. He was watching Beth, who surprisingly, glanced over at him and smiled. Normally when something happened that embarrassed her or stressed her out, Beth didn't speak. She internalized all of her problems and worked them out in her own head, closing herself off socially, emotionally and physically.

She was smiling and laughing with her sisters this morning, though. Mike smiled back at her and kept eating, until something caught his ears and registered on his brain.

"...slumber party before school starts back up," Emma was saying.

"Slumber party? I heard 'slumber party', did you hear slumber party? Tell me you heard slumber party. She said slumber party, didn't she? OH MAN, what luck... Bro, if you fuck this up I'll kill you, then I'll bring you back to life so I can torture you then kill you again. There's gonna be pussy everywhere. Tune back in and find out when."

'Calm down,' Mike thought, chuckling. 'They might not even want us here. Men usually have to make themselves scarce during these.'

"OH NO MAN, you gotta get us in... Dude."

Sarah smiled and nodded, suddenly excited. "That sounds great!" she said, and was echoed by Danni.

"I think we'd all love to have some friends over, it'd been fun. What with all that's going on around here, some outside contact would be nice for a change." Danni said, with a giggle. Sarah slapped her leg underneath the table.

Beth bit her lip and tried to stifle a giggle as well, glancing over at Mike, who was blushing.

"So," Mike said. "You're planning a junior high slumber party," trying his best to sound disinterested.

Emma turned back to Sarah. "Tonight's not too soon. We can all invite some friends over and watch some movies, and play some games."

"Yeah, we can't really go on vacation again, though that'd be fun too," Sarah said, looking over at Mike.

"Why can't we?" Danni asked, grinning ear to ear.

"Because not all of us had as much fun as you did," Sarah said, and Danni slapped her under the table.

All of this began to be too much for Mike, so he went upstairs and closed the door to his room.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

'I can hear them from here,' he thought, 'and they show no indication of asking me to make other plans, which would of course include you, taking you out of the game. I'm playing it safe, keeping a low profile.'

"Oh yeah, well, it better work."

Back downstairs, the girls decided to invite a few friends each, and began making plans as to games and such. Mike wondered what surprises the night might hold for him, and decided to head outside to make the back yard presentable, just in case the girls ended up back there.

"What about my 'free day?' I can't very well use it to make you do anything while you are doing chores and shit."

'Well, no. But don't you see the opportunities that tonight might present? Who knows what will happen. Girls can get awful freaky at slumber parties.'

"Freaky?"

'Yup.'

"Well, alright. You get a reprieve for one day on our bet. But, you've got to start listening to my suggestions more. You saw what happened with Beth. We were right there."

Mike smiled, but didn't answer. He dressed and went downstairs to clean the yard, pool, and hot tub.

******

The girls all began to make phone calls, and texting friends. Emma had three friends that were coming over, Becca, Ashley, and Tina. Danni asked Megan to come, as well as another of her friends, Lynn. Sarah was bringing Sally, and finally, Beth asked her friend Susan to come. Danni and Sarah headed out to the grocery store to get some party snacks and several movies. Beth and Emma were cleaning the house, though it didn't really need too much attention, since Sarah kept it all pretty well cleaned.

Beth kept glancing over at Emma every once in a while, and hadn't talked to her at all. Something was on her mind, Emma could tell, though she hadn't said anything.

"What's the matter?" Emma asked finally, when the uncomfortable silence between them got too difficult to bear.

"What?" Beth said, feigning ignorance.

"Beth, I know you." Emma said, looking at her concerned, "There's something bothering you. What is it?"

Sitting on the couch, Beth sighed. She began to twirl a finger in her hair nervously and sat quietly for a few moments. Emma, growing a little concerned said, "I'm here if you need some help with... well, anything."

"I saw you and Mike on vacation," Beth said finally.

Emma sat quietly for a few moments, and then admitted, "I know. I saw you and Sarah watching us."

A few more long silent seconds passed between the two. Then Emma asked, "Did it bother you?"

Beth shrugged her shoulders slowly. Then, raising her head to look at her younger sister, she said, "It didn't bother me, exactly. Affected me would perhaps be the accurate way to put it."

Emma tilted her head and looked at her curiously.

Then Beth tried to explain, "I've been trying to figure out why all three of my sisters have found it necessary to engage in sexual relations with our brother. I know it's been going on for several weeks now. Summer is almost over, and I'm not any closer to solving the why of the situation. In fact, I was very close to becoming a part of the equation myself earlier today. Mike and I... we were in the bathroom and I... well, we didn't mean to... but..." She fell silent as the words seemed to fall out of her mouth half jumbled.

Emma sat quietly, knowing it was best to just let Beth speak. Go ahead and let her get it out in "Beth", and then try and translate it after the fact.

"I've been feeling... differently towards him, and truthfully about myself too. I mean, I've never really thought of myself as an attractive woman, but the way Mike is responding to me... Well, all this has me a bit perplexed."

Emma smiled at her. "He has had that same effect on all of us." she said finally.

Beth looked up and smiled at her. "He walked in on me in the bathroom this morning fresh out of the shower, and obviously not by accident. It was pretty apparent that he wanted to see me naked. One thing led to another and we ended up making out against the bathroom door. His... you know... slipped just barely inside me, and I..." She turned red and lowered her head again.

"Did he..." Emma started.

Beth was already shaking her head. "No, I'm still a virgin. But, using him like I did... I mean... I had my first orgasm," she said, looking Emma dead in the eye, "I've never felt anything that good."

Emma nodded her head, finally understanding. "So, what's the problem then?"

Beth looked up at her incredulously. "What's the problem? I almost let my brother take my virginity. His... you know, thing, was almost inside of me, his own sister! Sometimes, I want to tear his clothes off and just let him take me right then and there, and then other times I wonder what the hell is wrong with all of us and why aren't we locked away."

"Beth, there's nothing wrong with you," said Emma, "it's just an attraction. Did you find Mike attractive before all of this?"

She thought silently for a moment and then shrugged, "I've never really thought about it."

"I don't really know what to tell you then." said Emma, "I've always thought of Mike as handsome. I mean, we're twins, so he's gotta be considered at least as good looking as me." She reached out and pinched Beth playfully.

Beth giggled, feeling better. "I just can't get the thought of him out of my head, you know?"

"Oh, trust me," Emma replied, giggling, "I know. We all do."

They began to move around the house, cleaning up and chatting quietly. "So what's your favorite part of him?" Beth said, at length.

Emma stopped and looked at her curiously for a second. The look on her face told Beth that the question bordered on the idiotic. She answered, "Well, besides his cock, he's got a nice ass, and his stomach is all muscled and yummy." Emma licked her lips and grinned.

Beth giggled and conceded the point. "Okay, fair enough, but what's your favorite part of... being... with him?"

"My favorite part of fucking him you mean." Emma said, laughing, "It's okay Beth. You can say it."

Beth returned the laugh and blushed slightly. "Fine, I'll start saying... that."

But Emma wouldn't relent. "Come on, let me hear it. Say 'I want to fuck Mike' or I won't answer the question," she said with a wicked grin on her face.

Beth blushed again and fell silent, but Emma carried on with her threat, not saying a word and headed off to clean something else. Beth sighed and shook her head.

"Okay, okay. Fine," she said. Then in not even quite what one could call a whisper, she added, "I... wanna... fuck... Mike."

"Can't hear ya," Emma said. "What was that?"

Beth shot her an angry look in jest, but Emma wouldn't give in, and cupped a hand to her ear.

"I wanna fuck my brother," Beth yelled at her, "okay?"

Emma burst out laughing, which caused Beth to start laughing as well. As the laughter subsided Emma finally started to answer the question.

"My favorite part of fucking my own brother?" she asked herself, "Now, that's a tough one. There's so much to love. I mean, he's got a great body, and he always seems to know when to be gentle and when to turn it up a notch or even plow right into you. At our most recent fuck fest, after he succumbed to our tormenting, it was like he was being driven by this powerful force that knew exactly what it wanted, and it was going to get it no matter what."

Continuing, Emma added, "It was so hot, having his strong arms positioning me and throwing me just whichever way he wanted. It felt like he could have done whatever, and I was powerless to stop him. But at the same time, he was all about giving me pleasure. I was his, totally. But, it was like he drew his pleasure from fulfilling my desire." she got a faraway look in her eyes, then said, "Wow! 'I' hadn't even thought about it like that."

Beth fidgeted in the seat that she had taken while Emma had been explaining, but then said, "Yeah, wow is right." Then went around to the couch and began to straighten pillows. "So, what do you do when he... you know... finishes."

Emma furrowed her brow, "Roll over and go to sleep? What do you mean?"

"No, I mean, when he finishes." Beth said again.

Finally understanding, Emma let out a very Beth-like, "Ohhhh."

"Do I let him come inside me?" Emma stated in a questioned tone. "That's one of my favorite parts, feeling him shoot all up in me. If not that... all over my skin, or in my mouth, especially in my mouth if not deep inside my pussy."

Beth turned and glanced at her younger sister. "Doesn't it taste bad?"

Emma chuckled. "Well, it should, I suppose. But it's Mike. I mean, it doesn't taste like chocolate or anything, sadly enough, but I love him, so somehow it doesn't."

"Did it hurt the first time?" she asked.

"The first time we fucked?" Em asked.

Beth nodded.

"It was just a little uncomfortable at first, but only for a little bit," said Emma, "He was very gentle, and didn't rush things. Both Sarah and Danni had it rough their first times from what they both told me. But Sarah coached Mike a little bit before he... took my cherry. Huh, that's the first time I thought to say that," once again, with a faraway look, then added, "That made it all the more incredible."

Beth nodded, hanging on every word and taking in all the information. She continued moving around the room and cleaning here and there with Emma, asking questions about intimacy with her brother.

Finally, seemingly having run out of questions, Beth fell silent. Emma glanced over at her. She was wearing a thin shirt and shorts, her large breasts pressing against the fabric.

"So, did my tormenting Mike with your body, bother you?" asked Emma.

Beth glanced over and then down at her breasts, remembering Emma's brazen actions towards her. She remembered her popping out a breast and licking batter off her nipple. The thought sent a tingle up her spine and she closed her eyes for a second.

"Not exactly," she finally answered.

Beth lowered her eyes again, embarrassed. Emma came over and they sat down on the couch next to her, and put a hand on her knee. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, Mike was being a shithead and needed to be reminded exactly who has the power, even if he does hold reign over most of the control."

Beth was shaking her head. "No, it's not that. To be honest, it was... exciting really."

Emma looked surprised, "You liked it?"

Beth nodded again, and turned to regard her. "Yeah, I guess you have a pretty persuasive tongue," she giggled.

Emma burst out laughing and hugged Beth tightly. "I love you, sis." she said, squeezing.

"I love you too," Beth replied, returning the hug, "and your tongue."

There was a noise at the door, and Sarah and Danni came in, both carrying groceries. Emma and Beth rose to help carry the party stuff in.

******

Mike stayed occupied for most of the day, cleaning, mowing, and getting the outside of the house looking spectacular. Danni came outside to chat with him while he was trimming the hedge.

"So, are you gonna be able to handle all the women that are coming tonight?" she asked.

"Hot damn, we get to stay for the festivities. You betch'a babe, just line' your pretty asses up."

"What do you mean by handle?" he said, a wry grin on his face, playing off the voice.

"No, you big goofball," Danni said, shaking her head at him. "Three sex craved sisters aren't enough for you?"

Mike laughed. "I didn't mean it like that."

"Yes we did. Or I did. HEY!"

"Honestly?" added Mike, "Having three beautiful women after me day after day is great. But I'd be fine, if all I had was you."

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me. (Gag)(Puke) Just stick with the current program, Slick.

Danni's smile widened and her heart began to beat a little faster. "Aw, thanks honey, that's so sweet. What I meant was, are you gonna be able to handle all the estrogen and silly girly things that are going to take place tonight. I didn't mean you were gonna get to fuck everyone, or anyone for that matter. This isn't a sex party for Mikey, after all."

"Whoa. Hold on a fucking minute. Nobody?"

'Down boy, I'll take care of this.'

Mike laughed again and shook his head. "I know, I know. I was kidding. I'll be fine. I'm probably going to be relegated to waiter anyway. I'm already the grounds keeper."

Danni glanced over at him and smiled. "And are you gonna be able to handle sleeping alone?"

"WHAT? We don't even get to sleep with our regular snatch? This is getting worse by the minute. You said..."

'Hang on,' thought Mike.

But that question brought Mike up short too, he hadn't thought of that. Danni couldn't very well climb into bed with her own brother with all the extra company filling every part of the house. She'd even have Megan and Lynn to keep her occupied, but Mike knew now he'd be a little concerned. It'd be strange having to sleep alone again after all that had happened.

"Damn fucking right."

"Yeah, I think so." Mike said.

"WHAT? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND? No pussy? None? DAMN IT TO HELL. A house full of pussy and we don't get any of it? SHIT, I'M GONNA..."

"What about you, though?" he asked. "You gonna be okay without all this?" he asked, gesturing to himself.

"Yeah, you tell her Stud."

Danni rolled her eyes and slapped him on the shoulder. "Okay, Mr. Fabulous."

She knew he was kidding, but there was a hint of genuine concern in his voice. She came close to him and gave him a hug, as platonically as they could manage as they were outside.

She looked up at him as he hugged her, and said, "I'll be okay. Besides, it's just for one night."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,242 Followers