Just The Three Of Us

Story Info
My boy friend and daughter want us all to make love.
5.9k words
4.61
7.3k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just The Three Of Us.

Me, my lover and my daughter!

We had been dating for a few months. I was separated and living alone, apart from when Sara my twenty-two-year-old daughter was home from uni. Andy was in one of those marriages that most women with married lovers have heard about. 'It's sexless and we only stay together for the children' type of relationship and we have all heard about those haven't we? We had met playing golf when we were paired up in a competition and from the outset, we got on great. We found out that we had similar interests and senses of humour, enjoyed golf and on our third date two weeks after meeting discovered that we were also compatible in bed.

It had gone from shaking hands in the golf clubhouse when our pairing was announced, to sitting next to each other at the post competition dinner, sharing a cab home having had too much to drink and kissing goodnight in the cab rather more passionately than usual after such an evening. Two nights later when he drove me home from Mayfair in the West End of London after our first real date and we parked in a quiet road near to my apartment where Sara was home, we found another interest and similarity, the way we kissed!

Although rather risky as people could walk past, we didn't hold back and after some quite long and deep kisses his hand found its way inside my top and onto my boobs that he eased out of my bra. Two nights later in the same place, we went further and he made me cum by fingering me to a fairly strong orgasm. The next evening, we spent in bed at my place as Sara had gone back to uni. and we honed our sexual interests finding that wonderful compatibility that has been the bedrock of our burgeoning relationship ever since.

I was under no illusions about our relationship. I knew that it had no future other than as an affair. Andy and his wife are quite strong Roman Catholics with her considering divorce as being almost a mortal sin, so there was no chance of that. Not that I wanted it for after twenty-five plus years of being married I was not looking for another husband or even a live in lover. No, I wanted companionship, someone to take me out and not being too basic, a man to fuck me fairly regularly and Andy did all three rather well.

Although I had been with a couple of guys since the separation just before the first covid lockdown in March 2020,, I was nervous about Sara's reactions and had not let her know about them. That was quite easy as she was away at university most of the time and I avoided seeing either of the guys when she was home. Andy, though, was more serious and quite slowly I introduced Sara to him. Being a lawyer, he was interested in her as she was studying law at a redbrick university in the South West of England. I was pleased that she accepted him for as far as she knew he was my first lover since her dad and I parted.

*

It was a Thursday afternoon three months or so after we had started dating when things came to a head. Andy had been at my place quite a lot during the first week or so of Sara's Easter break and had been working with her on some complicated aspects of the law. I was pleased that he was so willing to help her and that they got on well as it made it easier for me with her. I had found it strange when I first slept with him with her there but her reaction was great and I soon overcame any embarrassment, although I resisted having sex with him when she was there. Just what he told his wife as to why he was away overnight fairly frequently I never asked or found out, but then when a single woman is having an affair with a married man, you learn what sort of questions no to ask!

I had gone to the gym around two expecting to be there until at least five but when I arrived, I found that I had forgotten my gym shoes so I returned home. I let myself in and without calling out or making any noise as I assumed Sara would be studying, I went straight to my home office where I thought I had left my trainers. At first, I couldn't believe what I saw but it quickly sank in and registered with me as Andy and Sara broke the clinch they had been in and tore their mouths apart.

"What the fuck?" I cried.

"Oh shit," Andy groaned as Sara moaned.

"Oh mum I am sorry."

I started to cry. Andy put his arms round me trying to pacify me and Sara said.

"I'll go to my room," and walked out of the office doing up the buttons up on her blouse as I shrugged his arm away from me.

Obviously, we rowed and I asked him what on earth did he think he was doing.

"She's my fucking daughter for God's sake you shit," I screamed at him.

"I know, I know."

"Haven't I been giving you enough sex for Christ's sake?"

We went back and forth like that getting nowhere until Sara suddenly came back in.

"Mum don't blame Andy it was me as much as him, I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?"

"I let him because I wanted to."

"Let him? Wanted to what?" I asked now feeling totally confused as I couldn't work out with who I should be more annoyed or, if indeed I should be annoyed at all. As I waited for her reply, I was thinking whether I really minded? She was old enough to fuck who she wanted and Andy was already shagging his wife, me and God only knows who else so should or did I care? I just didn't know.

"I don't know mum but he didn't force it, I was up for it."

"Up for what, have you been sleeping together?"

"No Jayne," Andy chimed in we haven't.

"Did you forget a word?" I asked.

"What? What do you mean, he asked?" as Sara to cry.

"Did you forget to add yet. Haven't slept together yet?" I said rather viciously. Neither replied for a moment or two so looking at Sara I asked. "Should he have said we haven't fucked yet?"

"Oh mum I just don't know."

"And what about you?" I snarled turning to look at Andy whose business shirt had several buttons undone.

"What Jay, what about me?"

"So, it is still yet, is it?"

"Yes, we have done nothing more than kiss."

"With shirts unbuttoned?"

"Well that yes."

"Oh fuck, I don't know who I am more pissed off with?"

Andy suddenly changed. He stopped almost grovelling and reverted to the lawyerlike demeanour that he usually portrayed.

"Why be pissed off with either of us, you could almost take it as a compliment."

"What do you mean a fucking compliment," I growled looking from one to the other.

"That your daughter has the same good taste as you and that I fancy her."

"Oh for fucks sake Andy that doesn't wash at all," I said, nevertheless partially seeing his point as he went on.

"And as you have said several times Jay, it's only sex."

That was true. Usually after or maybe as part of, sex we had discussed our relationship with me telling him that I was not looking for commitment from him. Usually then, after more discussion and laughing we agreed that it was only sex!

"And you madam," I said addressing Sara. "What do you think about this, is it only sex?"

"Mum I really, I don't know."

"What do mean don't know? You were kissing him with your blouse and his shirt undone. What do you think would have happened if I had not come home early?"

"I suppose we would......" she murmured, her voice trailing off.

"Gone to bed and fucked each other?" I interjected going on with. "Sod this," and walked out and into the sitting room.

The few tears I had shed just after catching them kissing and fondling each other had dried up and I felt surprisingly composed as I lit a cigarette from the pack I keep hidden for such emergencies. It made me cough so I threw it out the window into the small garden vowing that it would be my last ever!.

I could hardly work out how I felt as I couldn't get my head round what had happened and why. I knew that Sara was sexually active and had been for some time and I realised that she was something of a flirt. At the same time, I knew Andy was a ladies' man for I was pretty sure that since we had been seeing each other he'd been with other women apart from his wife.

So really, I rationalised what's the problem? Ok a twenty-two-year-old girl with a forty-five-year-old man is pushing things a bit but then I had a fling with a nearly forty-year-old lecturer when I was at uni. so, could I blame her? The sophistication and experience of a guy in his forties can be almost like an aphrodisiac to some young women, it was to me so like mother like daughter I thought smiling a little grimly. Ok he had cheated on me and seduced my daughter, that really was unfair, but then, oh shit I kept thinking is it really that bad? She clearly wanted it and him and was not in any way forced.

Other than our hair colours, I'm blonde and she has her father's brunette, we are quite similar in looks and build, although I wear glasses and she has contact lenses which don't suit my eyes. Both of us are quite shapely with full breasts, nicely rounded hips and butts and shapely legs. She's hugely intelligent and quite worldly-wise having a keen interest in politics but is not at all geeky so I could understand a rake like him being attracted to her.

Then Andy came into the open-plan room. I didn't say anything or even acknowledge him but kept staring out the window. He came up behind me and put his hands on my hips; it actually felt quite nice I thought, hating myself for not objecting.

"Jayne, I am sorry and I know Sara is as well to have upset you."

I didn't reply and waited for him to continue.

"But really is it that big a deal?"

I exploded a bit at that and swore quite strongly.

"You seduce my daughter, want to fuck her and tell me it's no big deal," I shouted.

"Calm down love."

"Don't fucking love me."

"Why not, that's what I want to do," he went on squeezing my hips.

"What love me?"

"And fuck you?" he continued pressing himself against my bum.

"I thought you wanted to fuck Sara."

"I do Jay."

"So, what you talking about?"

"Jay," he said quietly pressing himself against me making me realise with a jolt that he had an erection. "I want to have sex with both of you."

"What?"

"And at the same time," he said as Sara walked into the room.

"I don't believe it, Sara what are you doing here?"

"Mum, I want too as well?"

"What?"

"I want all of us to make love."

Things were going from bad to worse. Here I was in my yoga pants and track top with my lover, maybe ex-lover, gripping me by the hips as he ground his erection against my ass while he told me that he wanted to fuck me and my daughter. Adding insult to injury she had then joined us and had floored me by saying she wanted all of us to make love.

"What er, um together?" I stammered looking at her.

"Yes, mum at the same time on the same bed."

I went to move away from Andy but he held me tight so looking over my shoulder I asked.

"You know about this?"

"Sort of yes."

"What do you mean sort of?" I asked as almost totally involuntarily I pushed back a little against his hard-on.

"We discussed it."

"What you and Sara?"

"Yes, she felt that would be better than doing it behind your back."

I pulled away from him and Sara and I both saw the obvious and very prominent bulge in his tight trousers as I said.

"I don't believe this, I can't believe what I am hearing Sara, did you really say that."

I guess the show stopper and the short statement that changed the whole situation was my daughter saying to me her mother.

"Yes, mum I would like Andy to make love to both of us when we are all together."

The next hour was bizarre and surreal to a level I had not experienced before. It went from me telling the pair of them that they were crazy, well fucking crazy actually to saying.

"Well, I suppose I see what you mean about it being less hurtful."

It included Andy telling us that he was so attracted to me that it was inevitable he would be to Sara as well which really was a load of old bollocks but was quite a good line and Sara saying how excited she was at the idea.

"I want to share having sex with Andy with you mum."

We had moved into the seating area of the main living room and we were on our second bottle of wine. The alcohol was getting to us for we were talking louder, giggling even as we found ordinary things funny and with me at least finding my inhibitions reducing. I began thinking irrationally that maybe it wasn't such a bad idea but then metaphorically kicking myself at the mere thought of having sex with my daughter present. But then I argued with my alter ego, was it really that wrong, did it really matter, what harm would come from it as I realised that I was becoming attracted to the idea! God what was wrong with me imagining having my daughter beside me as my lover made me cum?

As we finished the second bottle around five Andy kissed both of us. Not deep, passionate sexual kisses, but more friendly and affectionate ones although both were mouth to mouth. I think it was seeing him with his arm around Sara and their mouths clamped together that was the final nail in the coffin of my objections to the idea. It looked so natural, so intimate, so exciting and so, just right I suppose. They were particularly the case when he moved from kissing her where she sat on the six-seater sofa to where I was sitting on a large, easy chair and within seconds of their mouths leaving the other his and mine were squashed together. It was almost as if I could taste Sara on his lips and perhaps I could.

"Come on Jay, you've always told me how much you like sex and how you want to experiment."

"Shush," I immediately responded rather illogically not wanting my daughter to hear her mother's sex secrets.

"It's ok love she knows and she's the same, after all this is her idea!"

Breaking the kiss and looking over his shoulder at Sara I asked.

"Is that true Sara?"

"Sort of mum yes but it more just happened than is a thought-out plan."

"So how far have you two gone?" I rather unwisely asked.

"No Jayne, you can't ask her that?" Andy suggested.

"No, it's ok Andy," Sara said grabbing his arm that was around my waist. "I don't mind if mum really wants to know, do you mum?"

"I guess not really, but honestly you've not had sex."

Looking me right in my eyes Sara said.

"Well, I guess that depends on what you mean by sex, but no mum we have not fucked if that's what you mean?"

Probably showing a coolness I wasn't sure I really had I replied.

"But you both want to?"

"Yes," they said in unison, as Sara added.

"But mum, only if you are there and agree."

I hardly bothered to think about it for now, with the effects of the wine and the lingering tingles from the kiss, it seemed so appropriate and reasonable and slowly looking from one to the other I heard myself saying.

"Well, I guess that we should then."

Andy and Sara looked at each smiling as we sat there seemingly not quite sure what to do next. Andy, as usual, took over and standing up mid-way between Sara and me he said.

"Where then ladies here or a bedroom?"

Sara also stood up and stood beside him. "Well, it is your apartment why don't you use choose mum," she said smiling and looking at me.

Feeling a little out of it still sitting down I stood up and joined them making a triangle in the middle of the room as I said to Sara.

"Well missy if this really is going to happen, I think I should be Jayne or Jay to both of you and not mum, don't you?"

Sara beamed a big smile, came over to me and putting her arms round me gave me a hug.

"Of course Jayne, your room or mine?"

"Well mine has the larger bed so let's go there."

It was quite embarrassing walking along the hallway, up the stairs, across the landing and into, what had been, my marital bedroom. It was more so once we got in there as none of us knew what to do, who should take the lead and what should happen. Surprisingly even Andy was subdued and seemed at a loss as to what to do. Equally or probably more, surprisingly Sara took the lead and looking at Andy and not me for guidance asked quietly.

"Shall we undress then?"

I could hardly believe either, that she had said that or, that I was prepared to go along with it but without thinking I shrugged the unzipped track top off and threw it onto a chair. Andy started unbuttoning his shirt and Sara, surprisingly I thought as I would always remove my top first, slid the zip down on her jeans, pushed them down and stepped out of them so she stood before us barefoot wearing a tiny black thong that I recalled smiling I had washed just yesterday. Looking from him to me and then back again she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, took it off and laid it alongside my track top on the chair. Thinking in a motherly way that she was rather naughty as she was not wearing a matching bra but a white diaphanous one cut so acutely across each breast that not all of each areola was covered. Being see through both the rest of those and her swollen, obviously hard nipples were on clear view made me wonder whether she knew that Andy would be seeing them while I was at the gym. That made me think whether they had planned something for today and whether maybe she had decided that today was the day!

Andy was removing his trousers as both of them stared meaningfully at me. Looking at my daughter standing there in just her underwear and my boyfriend in his underpants I felt a combination of emotions; some embarrassment, intrigue at what we were doing, wonderment that I could be doing this and, I had to admit arousal. That was heightened when Sara said smiling.

"Come on mum, woops Jayne, get your kit off"

With a calmness I didn't know I possessed I lifted the white singlet up, over my head and off and let it join my track top and Sara's blouse on the chair. Enjoying Andy's lustful gaze at my breasts that were pushed together, lifted up and enlarged by the slightly too small, rather plain looking white sports bra, I was surprised at how intensely Sara was looking at them.

"Carry on love," Andy said grinning as he pushed his boxers down and showed us the reality of the bulge that both of us had seen so obviously in his underpants. He was strikingly, fully erect with his nice looking and shapely cock rearing all the way up his flat stomach to just about nudge his navel. I thought he looked stunning although, as he was still wearing his black socks that slightly marred the image! Realising that he quickly removed them making both of us smile as he almost fell over.

Sara and I looked at each other for a moment or two before almost in unison we reached behind our backs and undid our bra clasps. Then, avoiding the other's gaze we eased the cups away from our breasts and both of us looked towards Andy whose gaze alternated from my D cup slightly sagging boobs to Saras beautifully pert Bs going on Cs.

Sara was now just in her black thong and I in my very tight blue with pink markings yoga pants. Again, we looked at each other as Andy looked at us, grinned and said.

"Well ladies?"

We both knew instinctively what he meant and our hands went to the respective waist bands. Sara slid hers downwards very easily but mine being tighter and a larger garment meant I had more of a struggle. I wriggled the ankle length, tight gym pants downwards suddenly realising that I wore nothing under them and that was acknowledged by both of them as the waist of them slid past my pubic mound and they both saw its shaven baldness.

"Mum," Sara said giggling.

"Wow Jay, I never knew you didn't wear anything."

"Ah well just another of an ageing woman's secrets," I responded as I pushed them all the way down to around my ankles and stepped out of them.

I looked at Sara as she rather elegantly raised one foot with her panties dangling from it and pulled them off. I saw that she had shaped her hairs into a thin two by four inches strip that looked very sexy.

We were all now naked and again there was a rather embarrassing few moments as we waited for someone to say or do something and quite rightly Andy provided that.

12