Just the Three of Us Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong hunny?" Danielle says after Kristi rolls off of her.

"I'm so sorry Kristi!" I say, looking at Kristi. "I thought I was inside Danielle when I came." Danielle jumps up and is about to say something when Kristi stops her.

"Guys," she says. "It's alright. Colt has been trying to get me pregnant for months now and I haven't been able to get pregnant. The doctors think I have bad eggs. You guys have nothing to worry about." I let out a sigh of relief and lay back on the bed.

"Thank goodness!" I exclaim. "I'm definitely exhausted now after that scare." Danielle nods her head in agreement and lays down in front of me. I put my arm around her and grab her tit. I then feel Kristi lay down behind me and cuddle up close to me, her tits pressing against my back. She then reaches her hand around and grabs my cock. We all fall asleep in this position and sleep through the rest of the night.

12