Just the Tip

Story Info
My boyfriend gets carried away.
3.8k words
4.68
149.7k
333
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,190 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is fiction for erotic entertainment only; I do not condone nonconsensual sex.*

My boyfriend and I are both Christian, right? Saving ourselves for marriage and whatnot. Which is why I have no idea how I ended up like this, with his cum pouring out of my satisfied, well-fucked pussy.

It was Sunday, shortly after church. My parents insisted I attend Sunday service as long as I lived under their roof, even though I'd turned eighteen two months ago. I was so glad to be going to college soon.

We were on his bed. I was topless, nestled between his legs while he played a video game. We spent a lot of time like this, me watching him play--though he seemed extra distracted today.

"Ooh, you're gonna miss the--oop, yup, you missed it." I laughed as his character fell off a cliff.

Jake groaned. "I blame your boobs." He grinned, giving one of them a gentle squeeze.

I guess that was fair. He had the controller in one hand and a tit in the other. We'd both agreed on no sex, but touching was harmless. We did a lot of touching.

"My boobs didn't do anything," I teased.

"Oh yeah? They look like they're begging for attention. How can a gentleman refuse?" He set aside the controller and palmed both my fleshy orbs, molding them, massaging them.

I leaned against him, turned my head to rest on his chest, arching my boobs for him. He bent to kiss me, his lips soft and tongue playful. I sighed. This was so nice.

I spun into him, straddled his lap, and returned to his mouth, our tongues and lips and teeth colliding. He pushed me gently to the side, onto my back, following me as we stretched out, our lips still smashed together.

Eventually, the game long forgotten, he nudged me onto my stomach. He had a major thing for my butt, and I just liked the feeling of his hands all over me. I arched my back, and he kneaded my butt, rubbed down my thighs with his thumbs between my legs, slid up to my hips and my waist, then back to my ass.

After a while, he hooked his fingers under my pants and pulled. I hesitated before lifting my hips. This was a bit more than we usually did, but we've slept--sleeping only--in the same bed, and I trusted him. He tossed my pants away and laid on top of me, his bulge settling on my ass.

The memory of our pastor's disapproving eyes as he droned on about purity just an hour ago flashed through my mind. Ugh. We weren't stupid; my parents knew that, but our pastor wasn't so sure.

We'd fooled around all the time; it would be fine. And it was nice to kiss and touch and feel how aroused he was. He rubbed his dick into my backside like he was fucking my butt cheeks, his hands running over my shoulders and arms. I flexed my ass and rocked with him, humming contentedly.

We laid like that for a few minutes, him gently humping and touching me while I enjoyed his attention. I was beginning to doze off when he shifted, raising his hips and wiggling before he settled back on me with a sigh. That was his bare cock resting on my ass. I tensed.

"Sorry, this ok?" he mumbled. "It was really uncomfortable."

I shrugged. "Mmhm." I guess it was fine. He wasn't going to do anything, of course, and that thick, hard length of him felt nice and warm lodged between my cheeks. I wondered if he could tell how wet I was; I was probably soaking my panties.

He pressed his lips to the back of my neck and gently licked my spine. I shivered and relaxed. His fluttering kisses and warm breath danced over my skin, his hands caressing my sides. I moaned and arched into the tingling, almost ticklish sensations.

His hand squeezed my hip and wandered over my ass before dipping between my thighs. My legs opened and his fingers pressed against my drenched panties. "Ooh, yes, please..." Jake could make me cum with his fingers, and I really needed it right now.

He continued peppering my back with soft kisses, his fingers slipping past my panties and gently stroking my wet folds. "You're so wet," he murmured.

"Mmm." I bit my lip and pushed into his fingers, my ass rubbing his bare cock. His fingers slowly taunted my entrance, circling and playing with my lips before he slid first one finger, then another inside me. His fingers curled as he gradually pumped them in and out of my slick flesh.

"Ah... more... faster..." I gasped. His fingers were replaced by his thumb so that he could reach my clit, swirling around it as he rubbed my inner walls.

I twisted and humped his fingers, encouraging him to apply pressure. He complied, stroking my clit while his thumb fucked me, absently rubbing his dick against my cheeks. My eyes squeezed closed, my pussy clamping on his thumb. "Ah, ah, yes..."

His pace quickened, circling and stroking and pressing, my juices squishing all over his hand. I whimpered and pressed hard against his fingers as the pleasure washed over me, my pussy pulsing around his thumb rammed as deep inside me as he could. When I stopped gripping at his digit, he stroked me gently a few more times and withdrew.

"Oh fuck, mmm," I moaned.

He groaned too, his cock rubbing between my cheeks, leaving a trail of precum on my backside. With a slight shift of his hips, his cock was between my legs, thrusting against my panty-covered pussy.

That thin barrier made me feel safe enough to roll my hips into him, rubbing up and down his shaft. He felt so hard and warm. I wondered what it would be like to feel him against my wetness, sliding back and forth on his thick cock.

He was probably thinking the same thing. His fingers slipped back under my panties and touched my clit, gently rubbing as he thrusted.

"Oh..." I moaned, humping his fingers and his cock. His cock felt better than his fingers. I bit my lip. "Jake..."

He was breathing heavily into my hair. "Y-yeah?"

I hesitated. This was too much temptation; we should just stop. His fingers pressed on my clit and I shuddered. I was just going to feel him on me, that's all. I pushed my panties down, struggling for a few seconds until he caught on and grabbed them, practically yanked them off.

This was a very bad idea. I wrestled with that thought for about one second, then his cock settled between my legs, the length of his shaft pressing against my wet folds, his hands on my hips.

Oh fuck he felt good. So soft yet firm, so wide and warm. Ooh, my whole body tingled. Nothing else felt like this.

He groaned and rubbed his shaft on me, bathing his cock in my slick folds. "Oh fuck that feels good," he breathed.

"Mmhm," I agreed. I should probably tell him to stop before this got any further, but maybe just a few more seconds.

Then the tip of his cock pressed at my entrance. I froze. He felt so big. My body vibrated with the need to feel him inside me, to swallow his cock into my depths, and feel him stroke my insides like he had been stroking my opening.

He had gone just as still. I heard him swallow right before he pushed.

His cock gently parted my lips and, with barely any resistance, began to slide into me.

My mind finally caught up with the situation. "Jake, no! Stop!" I yelped even as my inner walls clenched around him. I tried to pull away, but his hands held my hips firmly in place.

He grunted but stopped with his cock just past my entrance. It felt amazing, so warm and big and hard. My body wanted more.

"S-sorry," he mumbled but didn't move.

I didn't want him to. Or rather, I wanted him to move in both directions at once, part of my mind screaming for him to get out and the other begging for him to plunge all the way in. Instead, I lay there, frozen in indecision.

He pushed again.

"No! Jake! Please stop!" Just the tip was one thing, but if he buried himself inside me, I wouldn't be a virgin anymore.

He groaned and pulled back out, just resting the tip at my entrance again. "Sorry! You feel so good, so warm and tight. Sorry..."

I relaxed, my heart beating too fast. But it was ok, this was fine. He wasn't even inside me, just touching me.

After a few seconds, he swirled the bulbous tip around my slick folds, glided between my lips to my clit and back again. I moaned. He had felt so amazing inside me. Maybe... maybe just the tip was fine. It wasn't really fucking.

When his rounded head settled at my opening, I pushed, just a little. That bulbous head slowly stretched my outer folds until the tip was lodged just inside my wet walls. It felt amazing. The first cock inside me. A little thrill of pleasure rushed through me. It was just the tip, it barely counted, but still so good. I shuddered.

I mumbled, "J-just the tip, ok? No more. Ok? That's it. It feels good..."

He'd gone very still, as though he was surprised I'd say anything like that. I should be surprised too. I think somewhere, some tiny part of me was panicking, but I couldn't hear it.

He swallowed again and nodded jerkily. "O-ok. You feel good too."

His voice was strained. The slight danger that he might get carried away sent a jolt of warmth to my pussy, and I clamped down on him. My thighs quivered trying not to push again, to capture just one more inch.

No sex. Just the tip. No sex. Oh my God, but my body wanted all of it.

He groaned and nudged at my wet flesh, slipping an inch of his hard shaft into me.

"Ah! No!" I squealed but didn't move. He was panting into my hair, his body tense. He didn't move either.

"Jake, just the tip!" I panted and bit my lip. I couldn't make myself pull away, my pussy clenching around him.

"Oh. Um. Nnh." He stopped but didn't move.

We held ourselves there, lust rolling over both of us, waiting for something to give. He didn't wait long, shifting as he oh-so-slowly withdrew his cock back to my entrance, then gently forced my lips to swallow that round tip again, savoring every moment.

"Jake..." God, it felt good but I couldn't let him fuck me.

He groaned and stopped again. I could hear his deep breaths, feel how tightly his fingers were digging into my hips as he tried to hold back.

"Y-you should stop now," I mumbled. My pussy was squeezing him. Oh wow, it felt nice and big, stretching me so beautifully. I wanted more, I wanted to be filled up.

I'm not sure if he heard me. He was probably busy fighting his urge to ram his cock all the way in and give me a good, hard fucking.

I shivered at how wonderful that sounded.

My pussy kept pulsing on his shaft, trying to hold him in no matter how much I should be pushing him out. He could probably feel me throbbing around him.

He pulled out again and I sighed as he held still with just the bulbous tip kissing my pussy lips. He stayed there and panted for a minute.

I couldn't help myself. His round knob felt so good sitting there between my parted folds, so tempting. I wiggled a little, felt that large head pop in again. Just the tip. Oooh. I squeezed it, imagining it sliding in further and further. Oh...

He tensed. I was too busy concentrating on how good his cock felt inside me to realize that his hands on my hips had shifted, that the bed had moved as he repositioned, and now he was ready to piston into me. He held still as long as he could.

"I'm just... gonna... put it in once. Just once," he panted.

My lust-filled brain took a second to register what he said. "What? No! Don't-- Ah!'

He yanked on my hips and thrust hard, burying himself to the hilt.

"Ow!" I cried out while my pussy contracted around him. "No, Jake! Stop! Please! No! That's too much! Noooo!" I squirmed and tried to get away, but he was holding me down, his firm hands gripping my hips. I felt so full and painfully stretched, like he'd shoved his cock all the way into my stomach. He'd gone too fast, stabbed into me too quickly.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, oh my God, you're so tight and warm. Oh shit this feels so good." He groaned and held himself deep inside me.

I whimpered, but it was starting to feel better. My inner walls were adjusting around his shaft, my body making room for its first hard cock. It was starting to feel good, but he shouldn't be doing this. "Jake, no, please stop. Please, ah..."

"Nngh, shit." He grunted and didn't move. "Just... give me a second. Oh fuck. Your pussy feels so good. Just let me... for a second. Unh." He pressed in a little more. Ohmygod, mmm.

But... "No... No, Jake. You can't. Please just take it out," I begged, tears coming to my eyes. I wasn't a virgin anymore, he'd shoved his whole cock into me, not just the tip, not just an inch. All of it.

But it was an accident, he hadn't meant to. If he just stopped now, we wouldn't really be having sex. It would be fine. Mostly.

He groaned and slowly pulled out, leaving just the tip inside me again. I pushed at his hands and twisted my hips, trying to get him to let go of me. My squirming must have excited him.

He surged all the way into my hungry pussy again.

"No! Oh!" He was pushing my body into the bed, my tits smashed into the sheets.

"Fuck! I- I'm just gonna- just a little... unh, unh, unh." He couldn't hold back anymore. He was thrusting into me, short little pumps, grinding the base of his cock against my opening. "Oh fuck, you're so tight and hot, I can't- oh fuck, I can't stop, you feel too good." He shuddered, frantically taking his pleasure in my freshly broken-in pussy.

And it felt amazing. I moaned even while I tried to get away, kicking and shoving weakly at the bed. At some point, my struggles became no more than thrusting back at him, my back arching, my ass grinding into his pelvis as his cock impaled my warm tunnel.

He panted. "Shit, oh fuck, you're so wet, oh, oh, oh, uhnnnn."

I moaned at the exquisite new feeling of a cock ravaging my hole, but it was over too soon.

His whole body spasmed.

There was something... oh shit. He wasn't using a condom because he wasn't supposed to be fucking me, and of course, I wasn't on birth control, which meant... I panicked. "Pull out, Jake! Pull out!"

"Ah! I can't! Fuck! I'm coming! Oh fuck oh fuck yes!!" He rammed his cock deep into my pussy and twitched as he spilled his seed against my cervix, his thrusts erratic and hard.

"No! No- Ohh..." I whimpered. I could feel his hot cum spraying my insides, giving my pussy its first load of virile sperm. My newly christened inner walls clenched around him, my body delighting at the feeling of being filled, claimed. Our mixed juices began to seep out as he continued to pump, his movements less frantic but no less mindless.

I sobbed quietly while he finished, my shoulders shaking, my body shivering. I think he finally registered my soft cries when he stopped moving inside me.

"Oh shit Kate, are you ok? Did I hurt you?" His grip loosened on my hips; I'd probably have bruises later, but that was the least of my worries.

I shook my head wildly, my breath coming in tight gasps. "You came inside me, Jake! What if I get pregnant? Oh my God. No no no." I sobbed, tears streaming from my face as I curled away from him, his cock falling out of me and a stream of our mixed fluids flowing onto the bed.

He touched my shoulder and I turned into his arms, pulling him on top of me. I was so used to his comforting embrace, his weight made me feel a little better. He pressed my head into his shoulder. "I'm sorry... Shh, it's ok. It'll be ok."

I let him hold me as I cried, my whole body shaking. I wasn't a virgin anymore. I'd gone from being a virgin to being so thoroughly taken that I could still feel cum dripping from my wet, throbbing, needy pussy.

While he held me, I was unconsciously shifting my hips and my legs, lightly grinding against him. My pussy wasn't satisfied, it was still hoping for more. Somewhere in the back of my mind, it felt good to slide my slick folds against him.

I didn't even realize what I was doing, what I was grinding against until the tip of his cock slipped into me again. He was still hard. Then I noticed that Jake had gone very still, except for his shallow, quick breaths over my head.

I froze. He pushed.

I'd calmed down enough by then that lust was once again becoming the overriding feeling in my mind. But not completely.

"Jake--"

He pushed again. My toes curled at the glide of his cock inside me. He grunted. "Nnngh. Sorry... you- you're so warm..."

I moaned and my butt lifted to meet his thrust. He surged and bottomed out, his pelvis hitting my clit, his cock filling me. Pleasure rolled through my body. God, he felt good. The warmth of his chest, the strength of his arms encasing my shoulders, the beautiful heat where our bodies joined--I wanted more, just a little more pressure--

But... but, this was wrong. I shouldn't be having sex, I wasn't ready for a baby. Oh God.

"No... stop... Jake..." I whimpered and put my hands on his waist but didn't try to get away. He hadn't been able to stop himself from fucking me before, and I... I didn't want him to now.

He began to drag his cock out of my pussy and I wasn't sure what I felt. I should be glad. My warm inner walls squeezed and didn't want to let go.

"Oh fuck," he mumbled. Then slammed his cock back inside me.

"Oh!" I forgot the first letter of that shout. I meant to say no. I think.

"Nnh... Unh... oh, you're so tight." He started thrusting long and slow, panting into my hair.

"Wait... Jake... ah..." But I was meeting his rolling hips, taking more of his cock with every delicious pump, his shaft driving increasing pleasure through my body.

"It's ok... we've already... unh, fuck... I already came in you... just let me... nngh..."

That was true. I wasn't a virgin anymore and my pussy was full of his cum. It wouldn't make a difference now, and he felt so good. This was basically the same fuck still, and I hadn't come yet, so maybe...

I moaned. "O-ok... ah, ah, um... but... you have to pull out... ok? Don't... cum in me again... Oh, mmm..."

It was difficult to think around his shaft sliding in and out of me. I was a moaning puddle of incoherent lust, my thoughts scattered by the pleasure flooding my system. All I could focus on was the feeling of his cock sliding into my wet heat and slowly retreating all the way before impaling me over and over, again and again, and again.

He thrust one more time and held still, groaning, his body tense. I twisted against him before I realized that he must be holding back, trying not to cum. A whisper of panic crept into my mind.

"Jake... pull out... please..."

"Nnnh. Y-yeah." He grunted, still buried inside me, his breathing heavy above my shoulder. "I can... I just need a minute."

My hips started rolling again, trying to find more pressure. That sensation of rising pleasure was overwhelming. If I just rubbed against him a little more...

He groaned and met my thrusts with short, quick pumps, grinding into my clit with every thrust. "Oh fuck," he breathed.

So close. My legs wrapped around his back and I rolled my hips, pulling him as deep inside me as I could. All I cared about was finding that edge, that peak, and falling over it.

"Please... oh... mmm..." I gasped. I wasn't sure what I was asking for any more.

"Oh! Unnngh! Uh, uh, uh, yes, fuck, you're so tight, nnh!" His cock pistoned into me and threw me over the edge. My pussy clamped, my legs squeezed, and jolts of pleasure shot through me as my warm inner walls grabbed and pulsed around his cock.

"Ooohhh..." So, so good.

My squeezing must have set him off. He groaned. "Unh, I'm- I can't- I'm gonna cum! Fuck, yes!"

Faint concern had me mumbling, "No... not inside me... ohhh," but my legs still held him close, and I could feel his cock swelling, his quick and steady pace now a mad, erratic stab deep into my core.

He shoved his head into my shoulder. "Fuck yes, oh yes, unh, unh, unh, unnnnh! Arghhh!"

His cock twitched and spurted another stream of hot cum deep in my no-longer-virgin pussy. The heat set off another little wave of pulsing pleasure as my tight flesh tried to milk every drop of spunk from his shaft. More, more, more, yes, yes, yes--

Apophenia
Apophenia
1,190 Followers
12