Just the Tip Daddy, I Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well my mom probably wouldn't encourage it but then I don't really care what she would think." Jess said.

"Do you think your dad masturbates thinking about you Jess?"

"I don't know."

"You say he doesn't have any girlfriends. Do you think he goes to prostitutes?"

"No way!"

"He does beat off though. He has to. The way I saw him looking at you that one time makes me think he must think about you when he does."

"You really think so? I'm not so sure."

"Come on girl. You're very hot. Do you think about him when you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Masturbate silly! Pet the kitty, play with your pussy, whatever you might think of it as. I know you do it. I mean I still do it and my dad is boning me regularly."

After a momentary hesitation Jess admitted. "Yeah, I do. I do think about him, about what it would be like."

"You say you've been with boys? Tell me, how many? How far did you go?"

"Why should I tell you that?"

"Come on Jess. I've told you so much more. Fair is fair."

Jess was then literally saved by the bell as the period ended and both girls had to get to their next scheduled class. She avoided Jodi for the rest of that day and the next day as well. What she couldn't escape was the effect of the images and actions of Jodi and her dad and the imaginings of her own daddy doing those very things to her.

Jess masturbated multiple times over the next two days to try and quench her overwhelming lust. This was to no avail. She walked about in even skimpier attire than usual and even timed an exit from the shower to coincide with her daddy walking down the hall. When she passed him to go to her bedroom and get clothing she had 'forgotten', she dropped the towel wrapped around her dripping teenage body and bent to retrieve it. While bending over to get it she felt her daddy's eyes on her shapely ass and she gave it a subtle wiggle for his benefit. After she had retrieved it she rewrapped herself and 'embarrassedly' scurried back to her room.

When she would try to sit next to her dad on the sofa and snuggle in as had been their habit she found he would leave some separation between them if he got up for some reason and then returned. He was avoiding physical contact, that was obvious. What was also obvious was his arousal at her attempts at seduction. You can't hide a hard on but his paternal instincts would not let him cross the line with his baby girl.

This was frustrating to Jess and she knew of only one place to get advice and solace.

******

"I'm glad you decided to come over and talk. It's driving you crazy isn't it? Being in the same house with someone you want so bad but seemingly can't have. It was the same way with me but I think you have it harder."

Jodi was sitting on the bed in her room while Jess occupied the only chair. When Jess had called early this Saturday Jodi could sense the frustration and desperation in her friend's voice. She had been told that of course she could come over and talk and that they would have the house to themselves as her daddy was out golfing. This was only partly true. David was out of the house but not golfing. He was going to give his daughter some time to give Jess the opportunity to open up some.

"What do you mean when you say it was the same way with you?"

"Well, not exactly the same way I suppose. You seem frustrated that your dad isn't acting on the hints that you want him. I had the same thing happen but I wasn't eighteen yet. When I turned eighteen things changed. You, on the other hand, are already eighteen. That is one less hurdle to overcome."

"Hurdle to overcome?" Jess asked. "Overcome what?"

"His hesitation and reluctance to fuck you silly. You have to remember I saw you two together and I saw the way he looked at you. I picked up on his desire for you even though he probably isn't even aware he's putting that out there."

Jess sat and tried to absorb this bit of information. Jodi continued. "What we have to figure out is how to get him to understand that it's the best thing for both of you that he just give in and give it to you."

"Maybe he doesn't think it's best."

"Do you think it is?"

"Yes."

"Well once he knows that he will too. You are a sexy girl with a ripe young body living in the same house. Once he is aware of the fact that your pussy is available to him he will be all in girlfriend."

"I want to be good at it. What if he doesn't think I'm good?"

"Don't be ridiculous. You are his daughter. You are way hot and he loves you. He also probably isn't getting any from the sound of it." Jodi said, reassuring her friend.

She continued. "You never told me, by the way, exactly how much experience you have with sex. How far did those boys get with you? Tell me."

"Ok."

"Ok What? Go on."

"Well I've made out a couple of times with one boy. He put his hand down there and put his fingers in me one time. It hurt a bit."

"You probably weren't wet, were you?"

"No. Not at first, but I did get wet after a while. He had me jerk him. It took a long time and my hand got tired."

"Did he come?"

"Yeah. He got tired of my hand job and jerked himself off. Came on my pant leg while he was grabbing my boobs. That was our last date. He was gross."

"Have you ever sucked a cock?"

"Not exactly. Another boy I was dating kept bugging me until I tried. I used to give him handjobs and he came quick most of the time. Finally I gave in and he came almost as soon as my mouth touched him. It got everywhere, even in my hair. Way gross!"

"It's not gross when it's done right and you love someone. My daddy's come is delicious. I'm sure you'll find your daddy's to be the same."

"I think you're right but I don't know if I'll ever get to find out."

"You will girlfriend. Part of your problem is you aren't confident that you can please a man. Did you notice how I pleased my dad? He taught me how. What he liked. How to get him off."

"That was hot." Jess said, blushing at the memory.

"He could help teach you, you know."

"What!?"

"Teach you. Show you how to touch a man just so and how to please him. Let me tell you a secret Jess. The other day when you watched my daddy and me having sex he knew you were watching. Don't look so shocked. He knew and it turned him on. Turned me on too to tell you the truth."

"You're lying."

"Was I lying when I told you I was fucking my dad? Well I'm not lying now either. He knows you and I are here talking. He's not golfing. He can be here in fifteen minutes. Let me text him."

"No. I'd be too embarrassed. It wouldn't be right."

"He's not going to try and fuck you. Just going to show you. He can give you some insight into what a dad might be thinking in these circumstances. What your dad might be thinking."

Jess thought for a moment and then said. "Ok."

"Alright then." Said Jodi, picking up her phone.

******

"Daddy this is Jessica from school." Jodi said to David when he entered his daughters bedroom. He had been biding his time at a nearby coffee shop and hoping that Jodi would be able to arrange this meeting.

David extended his hand and Jess shook it.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Parker."

"It's nice to meet you Jessica. Good to see you. I realize of course that you have already seen me."

Jess blushed with embarrassment and Jodi chimed in. "I told you he knew you were watching. He was ok with that. Weren't you daddy?"

"Of course pumpkin."

David then sat down on the bed next to his daughter and gave her a deep kiss while fondling her boobs through her thin top. He broke the kiss after a minute and addressed the teenager raptly observing them.

"Jessica, Jodi has told me a little about the crush you have on your daddy. Don't be alarmed. We would like to help you. Let me tell you about dads and daughters or at least about this dad and daughter. Jodi wanted me long before we started doing anything together. I knew she was too young so we waited."

"You made me wait so long daddy."

"It was the right thing to do pumpkin."

"She was hard to resist. It took a lot of willpower. She's very beautiful but then you are very beautiful too Jessica. Your dad must be having a very hard time."

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Of course sweetie. You are gorgeous. You must get your dad hard regularly if you walk around flaunting that body you are blessed with."

Jess blushed again and her braless nipples stiffened under her tee shirt. She started to get wet when she noticed Mr. Parker staring at them.

"You have beautiful breasts Jessica. If I were your daddy I'd find them so hard to resist sucking on."

"You really think so?"

"Oh yes. Yes I do."

David then looked earnestly at Jess and said to her. "Jessica, let me suggest something a little unorthodox which may give you a leg up on bringing your daddy around. Jodi and I have discussed this and what we are proposing is to do some play acting where we play the roles of you and your dad. She is going to try and seduce me. Of course you won't use our lines and tactics word for word because each circumstance is different but it will give you some ideas as to what might work with a daddy who is interested."

"Daddy?" Jodi asked. "Would it be ok if we let Jess touch you a little to get some practice on how a man likes It?"

"It would be fine by me if you think it would be helpful pumpkin."

"I think it would daddy."

Jodi noted by the twitch in his pants and the gleam in his eye that it would be much more than fine by him. Jess did not pick up on those cues fortunately.

"Ok." Jodi said. "You said you sit on the couch with your dad a lot so the bed is going to be the couch and I've just come home with some important questions for dad. Got it Jess? Watch and learn."

Jess nodded assent and sat transfixed.

Jodi got up, walked away from the bed and then back to it. She sat down next to David so that their thighs were touching. She put a hand on his knee and said. "Daddy, can I talk with you about something?"

"Sure sweetie. What is It? You know you can talk with daddy about anything."

"Well it's kind of embarrassing but here goes. You know I've been going out with boys. Well sometimes when we're making out they want me to do things and I want to do them daddy but I'm not sure I'm doing them right."

While Jodi said this she was moving her hand up and back from David's knee to mid thigh.

"What kind of things honey?"

"You know daddy. Sex things. Touching them."

"Through their pants?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes they take it out and want me to stroke it."

"You know you don't have to do anything with a boy that you don't want to sweetie. You shouldn't allow them to pressure you."

"But I want to daddy. There was one boy I was doing it to who said I was doing it too hard and he said I was doing it too fast. I really liked him but he hasn't asked me out since."

Jess realized that this entire conversation was fictionalized and for her benefit but she found herself nevertheless listening with intensity.

"He should have shown you what he liked instead of criticizing you honey."

"He should have. Maybe you could? Could you daddy? Would you?"

"I don't know honey. It wouldn't be proper."

"But it wouldn't be like we were having sex daddy. You'd just be teaching me."

At this point Jess noted that Jodi was tracing her fingertips over her dad's very prominent erection which seemed to be straining his zipper.

"Well ok honey. It will be so you can learn."

David stood, disrobed from the below the waist, even taking off his shoes and socks, and then sat back down.

"Here. Let me take your hand sweetie." David then took Jodi's hand in his and wrapped it around his shaft, squeezing her hand to the pressure he liked and jerking himself off with it. After a few strokes he removed his hand and let her continue.

"Ooh yes." He moaned.

"Am I doing it good daddy?"

"Yes you are."

Looking over at Jess, Jodi asked her. "Would you like to try?"

Jess nodded yes.

"Ok then. Take hold of it firmly."

The heat from David's prick in her teenage hand got Jess very excited. It was a very nice prick and she started to slowly stroke it up and down. He directed her how to vary the pace and pressure and that she should smear some of his precum around the head and concentrate some attention there. After a couple of minutes Jodi moved back in place and back into character.

"Oh daddy. You feel good in my hand. There was another boy who wanted me to kiss it and even put it in my mouth. I tried but then he said I hurt him with my teeth."

"You have to cover your teeth with your gums sweetie when you slide your mouth up and down on a boys dick. You want to make it good and wet first so you can slide over it easier."

"Can I try on you daddy?"

"I don't think so honey. That would be too much like sex. It wouldn't be right."

"Come on daddy. How am I supposed to learn? If I learn with someone who loves me I know they won't make fun of me."

Even though Jess knew full well that Jodi knew plenty about cocksucking from having watched her in action, the play acting was captivating and she was rooting for David to relent.

"It would just be wrong for my own daughter to make me come with her mouth."

David said, with less conviction this time.

"Come on daddy. Just a little. How about just the tip?"

"Just the tip?"

"Yes. Just the tip daddy. I promise."

David didn't exactly answer but did lean back as if offering her easier access. Jodi leaned over and kissed the tip. Then she licked around the rim of the head and soon had the whole cock head in her mouth. Jess could see Jodi's tongue swirling around the head as her delicate hands worked and fondled the shaft.

"Am I doing it good Daddy? No teeth, see?"

"You are doing it great baby girl. Any boy would be crazy not to like this."

Jodi slurped away at her daddy's dick and had a hard time not engulfing it as Jess knew she obviously could. The play acting continued for her benefit.

"You're doing a little more than the tip now dear. You better stop or daddy might come and that wouldn't be right."

"Ok daddy." Jodi then said to Jess. "Would you like to try?"

Jess just stared with her mouth open for a couple of beats and then nodded yes.

"She'd like to try daddy. Is it ok?"

"Only if it's just the tip and only for a minute."

Jess then took him into her mouth without hesitation. She was imagining this was her daddy. This was the first time a dick had penetrated her lips and it wasn't gross. Jodi was right.

David managed to keep it to a minute and also not to come. It wasnt easy with this beautiful virgin teen sucking so nicely on the end of his cock. He stopped her at the one minute mark and said to her.

"That's enough sweetie. You will be very good at this but the first time should be with your daddy."

Jess removed her mouth somewhat reluctantly and Jodi resumed her acting.

"Daddy, I'm glad you think I'm good at this. I know you miss mommy and that you need sex."

"I do miss mommy honey."

"I know you do daddy. Can I tell you a secret? When I was little I heard you guys a few times. I didn't understand then what you were doing but I've grown up now. I think I can do for you what mommy did. I'm old enough and I love you."

"I love you too sweetie but it wouldn't be right."

"Why daddy, why? You could put it in me. I want you to. I need you to."

"I couldn't put it all the way in you honey. I might come and that wouldn't be right."

"How about just the tip then daddy? You could put in just the tip. I want you to be my first."

Jess fidgeted in her seat and struggled not to slide her soaking panties aside and play with herself. This was so hot. Someone needed to put that thing in, even if it was just the tip.

"Ok. Only if you're sure and only the tip."

"I'm sure daddy." Jodi said, climbing on the bed and straddling his waist with her pussy poised just above the tip.

She lowered herself an inch to make contact with him while he held his erection firm at the base. Then he slid the tip of his prick back and forth through her lips from clit to perineum and back again.

"Don't tease me daddy. You promised. Put it in."

"Just the tip now sweetie, remember."

Jodi sank down an inch until the tip popped in and then held that position. Jess gasped audibly and Jodi turned to her and said.

"Don't even think about it. This tip is for not for you, at least until you get your own daddy's tip wet."

"Are you sure sweetie. I wouldn't really be fucking her if I just put in the tip."

"No daddy. We discussed this. Her daddy first and then we'll see."

David then took Jodi by the hips and pulled her steamy pussy down to swallow his entire prick.

"Ooh daddy. I think that's a little more than the tip. I think I like it."

"It is sweetie and I know I like it."

Jess then watched David fuck his daughter to a nice orgasm and then finish in her sucking mouth because she told him it wasn't a safe time to come inside her fertile pussy. Jess was very excited and frustrated at the same time. Excited because watching the scenario and sex she had just witnessed was her ultimate fantasy fulfilled. Frustrated because it wasn't her daddy doing the fucking to her.

After they had finished David said to Jess. "So do you think your dad would be interested in a take your daughter to orgasm day?"

"Huh?" Jess responded quizically, still somewhat stunned by what she had witnessed.

"Never mind him." Jodi said. "Just a stupid dad joke. What he means to say is do you think you can talk your dad into having sex with you?"

"I don't know."

"I have an idea." David offered. "Why doesn't Jodi come over to your house one night and let your dad overhear you guys talking about what Jodi and I are doing? I would be ok with that. If he were to go all moral high ground on us and try to get me in trouble we would just deny it. If on the other hand, as Jodi suspects, he secretly wants to do you, it would give him some support and permission for the idea."

"Great idea daddy. What do you think Jess?"

"I think it's worth a try. I hope it works. I want what you have Jodi. I want my dad."

******

For the next several days Jess was very touchy with her dad. She sidled up next to him on the couch and put her hand on his knee or thigh when making a conversation point. She told him on Wednesday she was inviting her new friend Jodi over to spend the night on Friday if it was ok with him.

"No problem honey. I might not be home until after ten that night though because there's a retirement party for one of the guys at the office. I'll have to make an appearance at this thing but I don't like to stay at these parties too long."

Jess was disappointed momentarily that her plan for daddy to overhear might not work but then realized that it might in fact be a good thing if daddy had a few drinks in him and his inhibitions were lowered. She then told Jodi that she didn't need to get to her house until close to nine. No sense in monopolizing her entire Friday night. The plan was for them to be playing at sleepover dressed in provocative night gowns when Peter came home. They would flirt and talk with him for a while and then retreat to the kitchen to have a private talk which was designed for him to overhear. Jodi had come over earlier in the week and they had determined that the acoustics were such that someone sitting on the side of the sofa furthest from the front door could clearly hear normal conversation held in the kitchen provided that conversation was actually conducted just outside the kitchen in the hallway. They were going to give him plenty to hear and think about. Then, about eleven, David was going to come and pick Jodi up. It was purportedly going to be because they had an early start on plans he had made for the two of them on Saturday morning but in actuality it was to give Jess time to work her daddy.