Just The Two Of Us

Story Info
It's a passionate start to a kids-free weekend.
3.5k words
3.72
13.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
223 Followers

Tom smiled. He knew that with every minute that passed he was getting closer to home, his Lexus NX hybrid driving so smoothly and soundlessly that he was not distracted.

He knew what awaited him and that Jenny would have thought of something to make the first few hours of a 'kids-free' weekend memorable. His darling always planned it perfectly, their kids spending the days with their closest friends, down the coast, so that they had time for themselves. The routine worked the other way too, the Spencer's two girls spending sleepovers as Clark and Gemma had two days to relax.

Jenny marked the dates on the kitchen calendar, and she did so in red ink, circled the dates, and did so every three months so that days could be set aside, and he didn't burn up from his work. In her case, it gave her a breather from running the family home, a task that she willingly undertook but left few opportunities to rediscover how life had been when they were first married and were setting up a home.

Then, nothing kept them from passionate and prolonged moments of loving, cavorting at different times of the day or night, out in the car sometimes when on a 'beach run', or when they took a few days break somewhere.

He wasn't going to argue about her plans for them. The gnawing ache of longing that he felt for his woman became stronger with every minute that passed and the scenery changed. He now saw quiet residential streets and the palm trees lined the road up to his Florida home.

There, his wife would be waiting and the sight of her would turn that flickering flame of longing into a raging heat.

Tom, her wolf, had arrived home with a bunch of red roses to be seen clutched in one hand as he pushed open the door that led from the garage into their laundry room. He was in their cavernous kitchen a few steps more, where she stood waiting for him.

"I never get tired of looking at you," he says with a broad grin creasing his face, Tom's stubble already to be seen. "You've put on something new for me; all I have is what you see."

"And it's always been more than enough."

"Come here, beautiful."

She's petite and voluptuous, her hair a riotous straw-blonde that falls to each side of her face, a wondering gaze to be seen in her lively eyes, and her full lips often breaking out into a wonderful smile. He has loved this woman for more than the ten years of their marriage and he's never been tempted to stray. Jenny wrecks him whenever they're in bed, and in the mood to take each other, or to prolong moments of sex and delay its conclusion.

She deploys that wondering look on him now, a look that she soon puts into words, 'Are you ready for me?'

"Have you ever known me not to be?"

"No," Jenny replies. Her soft laugh beguiles him as she holds out a hand. "Come with me..."

"I intend to."

Tom's captivated by his woman's sensuality, her one-piece lingerie, with its thin straps, shaping her; the designer using a floral-patterned diaphanous fabric that gives it a luxurious and delicate feel, the lacy cups shaping her wonderful breasts and the cut at the hips sheer and shaping her tummy and curve of her sex.

She wants his kisses. She wants to kiss him. She'll do anything for his kisses and forget everything around her when she feels his lips on her mouth. She will surrender and forget everything as soon as she feels his lips on her mouth and now, and over the next two days, they have the time all to themselves.

"You're way ahead of me darlin'," he says, an admiring glance cast her way as he drags his shirt over his body, and she tugs on his belt and deftly unfastens the clip of his suit trousers before she shoves her hands searchingly onto him.

"You're catching me up," she giggles and presses against him.

He looks hungrily at her. He knows what he wants from her just as she does.

Tom stands naked before her, his penis twitching and arcing out from his belly and a dense mat of hair. He's strong and nicely muscled, is fit, and looks like a man who takes care of himself just as she does. It's always been that way throughout their marriage and the times of courtship. It sounds old-fashioned, to say it in that way, but they had not been in a rush to get married.

"And now I'm yours to do with what you want," he says.

Jenny hears the deep note of longing in his voice, and she looks up at him, into Tom's wondering eyes. She takes a step closer and gazes up at him, slicking her tongue over her parted lips as she does so. She feels the tightening cramp of longing for him in her belly and meets his kisses, Tom's hand grasping her neck to draw her closer as the other hand trails a slow caress down over her body, dragging the soft silken fabric of the body suit over her skin.

His kiss becomes slow and deep.

She loves it and feels her lips tingling. She loves his male smell and gives in to him, closes her eyes as his kisses continue and Tom's embrace tightens. She shivers on feeling his state of arousal, how hard he has become, and she has scarcely touched him. She opens her lips to welcome the entry of his tongue, what he has waited for her to do, and now their tongues swirl and dart, seeking a response.

"Take me...take me back to how it used to be when we were alone," he asks, scarcely moving away as they continue kissing.

She presses against him and wonders when he will undress her as she trails caresses down over his back and grips his buttocks, feels him brush and press against her so that she knows just how it is for him. She responds, pushes back, and wants to feel him. She trails caresses back over his skin and tugs on the short hairs at the back of his head and their kiss deepens, their tongues swirl and it feels as if Tom will suck the breath out of her.

"Undress me!" she gasps and feels the nip of his lips to her mouth. It feels so good to have him claim and tease her in these ways, to feel the silken fabric of her bustier smoothed over her skin, the grip of his hands on her buttocks to keep her hard against him.

When will they cross the boundary of restraint and take each other?

She feels her heart pounding in her chest, feels how wet she is becoming as his penis presses against her, slides between her legs as his kisses plunder her mouth and she tries to respond with hungry kisses of her own. She feels weak standing in his embrace and longs to succumb to all that he arouses in her. But for Tom to delay is to heighten the pleasure that will follow when he is in her body, and she can fully respond.

She trails her tongue tip over his throat and feels the brush of his stubbled cheek against her face. Her man's so horny and strong. She tastes him and loves it. Her lips meet his again; their kisses are more intense and hungrier. They know what will follow and they want that. They're ready.

"Undress me!" she demands.

"Upstairs!" he replies and on a squeal of surprise, and delight, she is lifted into his arms and, with faltering steps, they reach the foot of the broad staircase, the sunlight streaming down upon them from the skylight overhead. "We've got time to do it wherever we want, but upstairs is where I want to take you."

She clings to him as Tom cradles her in his arms.

It was like this the first time they loved as a married couple in their new home. Her husband and lover never let her forget the magic of that time and she loves him for it.

"Wait a moment, darlin'," she says, kissing him in silence. She does so by pushing Tom's questing hands away. He wants to undress her and not watch what she did for him when she sent a short clip of her slipping into the see-through bodysuit that he's now so keen to take off her. "I know that you liked seeing me earlier today..."

"It sure made me want to get home to you."

Naked, now, and open to his wondering gaze he pushes her backward against the edge of their bed, the covers so neatly arranged. Kissing and embracing each other they stumble onto the cool covers. There's no time for extended moments of foreplay; they seem to have done that in the exchanges of text messages and video clips throughout the day.

"You feel so good against me!" she calls out, feeling his erection brush against her body. She no longer has to wonder what Tom will do with her in the heat of the moment that they rush to pursue.

His hands trail over her body, grip her buttocks, or move to massage her breasts. She knows and feels that they're in a hurry and want to discover all that they can bring in sharing the heat, to arouse the passion that their texts and short video clips have revealed.

"Go on!" she gasps as one hand slides between her legs and Tom guides two fingers into her pussy without any restraints. She's so ready for him. She's so wet and feels so aroused. She clings to him as Tom's fingers move to take her, bump in and out and she meets his claims by rocking her hips to and fro. She's so ready to welcome him, her pussy open, loose, warm and wet. "It's time for the real thing, my darlin'!"

It's time to get laid, for them to smash and do it quickly and without finesse. Yeah, she wants to fuck and wants it badly. What else could he possibly do to let her know how much he lusts after her? She's naked in his arms, her bustier eased off her body and Tom can see how her breasts have headed south after nursing two kids, but exercise classes have trimmed her waist and restored what had once been an hourglass figure that Tom continues to lust over.

Tom kisses her, his hands offering coaxing caresses as he does so.. "Open some more for me..."

She trembles in response to his touch and does as Tom asks, spreading her legs wider so that he can feast on all that is now exposed to his gaze and touch, the slow slick of his tongue over her slit before it darts into her.

"You taste and feel so good!" he tells her, allowing his woman to reach between them, her caresses trailing over his trembling penis, from the base to the domed tip that is so large and that she always loves to feel glide into her before she clamps on it and their time together begins in frenzied urgency; in moments of giving and taking; the sharing of moments that are always a union and neither of them seeking to dominate unless it is asked for. "Go on....go on, darlin'!"

He relents in his claims upon her, and she reaches down to caress him with her fingers, a thumb sweeping over his foreskin. She pulls it back and feels him shiver before fingers and thumb sweep caresses over it, the first flow of pre-cum smeared over the domed tip. He's strong and thick, his body trembling a sure sign that she's getting to him through what she's doing. Texts and pictures that have been sent throughout the day, and now kisses and caresses, have brought them to a pitch of arousal.

"You sure are ready for me," she groans as he is taken in her mouth and feels that she's there for him too, ready to receive him she mumbles, her mouth full of him, as she tells Tom how it is for her. "I want you in me, now!"

She's become insistent and doesn't want to dawdle. Nor does he.

Tom taps his penis tip against her pussy's lips before he thrust into her body in one long sinuous stroke. In a matter of moments, after three deepening thrusts and easing away she feels an orgasm building and she lets go of any restraint. She's had all day to wind herself up for this moment, urged on by their chats and sharing of images. It's been wanton behavior that they have been able to pursue, away from any risk of discovery in her case. While he was away throughout the day, Tom's responses have been more restrained, but she knew she had gotten to him.

Now, he was ready. They both are.

"Take me, do it for me," she groans.

Everything tingles, her pussy lips and clitoris. They feel so swollen and sensitive to what Tom now does with his claims. Her pussy's muscles tense and clamp on his driving prick as Tom plumb her so deep, yet his movements are no longer restrained as he waits for her to catch up. Oh no, he rocks his body and dips his hips and she feels the pulses of an approaching orgasm grip her as she is taken with him. She's taken to ever greater heights of raging pleasure, her hands and legs caressing and gripping his body.

His hips bang against her, his penis is wrenched upon with all of her strength and ingenuity of movements. She gasps as Tom pushes on her legs, coaxes her to raise them as he bumps and bores, and has her move so that he can go as deep as she can take him until his balls slap against her buttocks.

Tom bears all of his weight on one arm as his free hand now trails caresses over her breasts, down over her tummy as best as he can, and still keeps n lugging her. Each breast is caressed, each nipple is taken in his lips and tugged upon, sucked until she gasps out of both pain and raging pleasure.

"I'm loving you," he groans, "and I love what you're doing to me."

Jenny answers him through nods of her head as they kiss, as they want to suck the breath out of each other and swirl their tongues in wild circles as Tom keeps up the frenzied tempo of his movements. It feels that they will fuck each other to a standstill and surrender to every moment that they want to pursue from each other. Those moments can't last forever and she knows that they will be brought to a shattering and ragingly pleasurable conclusion.

They're lost in the moment. They want it all and show no restraint, her position under him changing as he coaxes her to drape a leg over his shoulder as Tom sustains his tempo and keeps on thrusting in but swaying from side to side to vary the slicking caresses of penetration. Then he switches and she lies back, her legs draped on his thighs as he pulls on her hips to take her as he kneels between them.

She's open to his claims upon her and she reaches out to caress his skin and sees his frown of concentration as they share in the pleasure. No one can hear them call to each other, nor the sharp intakes of breath and hot words of encouragement.

Tom shifts and makes room for him to trail gripping caresses to her breasts, to slide touches over her tummy and down onto her slit, to glide in and out in his practiced and loving ways. All that they do for each other is shared but he also takes the lead, as she wants, guiding them to a shared climax and love for each other.

He does not leave her body, though his movements sometimes make her fear that he will, the domed tip of his penis tantalizing her before he drives back in.

"That feels so good, darlin',' he kisses, satisfied with what they now share, Jenny shuddering as he takes her in long and deepening strokes, each bump of their bodies against each other arousing a groan.

"I love you...love what you're doing!" she calls out, her eyes closed, and she feels his balls slap against her buttocks as he drives in.

She loves to feel his heat and the rush of his breaths on her skin as he takes her. She scarcely notices the caresses of his hands. She has become lost in what is being shared, gasping as shocks of pain and pleasure course through her breasts as she grips them, and tugs on her nipples. It feels as if he will pull them from her before they fall back, her nipples hard and erect.

She feels rushes of pleasure continuing to course through every muscle in her belly and down into her pussy, his fingering of her clit driving her wild. She bucks her hips to meet his claims, the press, and sweep of his fingers to her mound even as his penis slips in and out, the tempo of his claims unrelenting, his control sublime.

Tom smiles through her kisses to his mouth.

"Come for me...let go for me," he asks.

She cannot bear it any longer and succumbs. She feels the rush as an orgasm overwhelms her, every muscle tightening then relaxing, her pussy feeling so wet but managing to grip his penis as it continues to plague her in its caressing ways so deep within her body. She's been here before. She's not been here before. That is how it now feels. Her orgasm is sharp and intense, and she clings to him, knowing the control her husband and lover have in pursuing her in these ways. Rushes of pleasure seem to rush from her pussy to her nipples and back again.

Everything tingles and pulses from the pleasure they have discovered.

She keeps on groaning and sighing from the sensations Tom arouses. His penis fills her vagina, and its length and hardness have her feeling that he's in full possession of her. The fading rushes of her orgasm leave her tingling; pulses seem to rush from her clit through her belly, down through her shaking legs as they caress his hips, down into her feet that trail over his calves, then back. Her pussy's lips feel swollen as they clamp on his hard, thick, flesh. Her orgasm has been so wasted that she feels that she has to push his penis out of her body so that she can recover.

But her darling, Tom, knows what to do when he feels her respond this way. He drives back in and humps wildly even as she comes down from her high. It's always like this and, still, they aren't finished.

"I'll do you now!" she calls out. "You want more. don't you?"

The bed creaks as they roll over and she has to catch her breath, shivers on feeling Tom slip out of her, but not for long. Tom's hand grips her buttocks as she moves to straddle him and she guides his pole of slicked flesh back into her, penetrating deeply until she sits on his thighs, fully impaled.

She humps him now. She rocks and thrusts her hips, rises and settles as her pussy muscles draw him in. Tom shudders but she knows it's a sure sign that they're loving together and will share in it all until the end. Groaning, and not slowing in her claims upon him, she reaches back and can grip his ball sac and kneads it, squeezing on it as if to milk what it contains.

"Darlin'!" he yells as her fingers tug and clamp, her hips bucking forward and back, her pussy's walls clamping around him, and Tom keeps on pulling her down onto him. "I'm going to lose it!"

"Go on!" She sniggers against his lips and plagues him with what she does. "Let's see who holds out the longest!"

She keeps moving, keeps on fucking him and she hears her darling man groan. He's lasted so long, loved her through two orgasms, so she'll allow him to burst before she succumbs to another climax. Tom lifts his hips off the bed and spasms. Darts of his semen pulse into her in searing rushes, her pussy's walls closing fiercely around his penis and she tugs, arousing the pulses of his pleasure.

"Me too now!" she exults and shudders as the last of Tom's wracking movements ease. She's held in his embrace, shifts so that he can wrap his arms around her until the waves of shared pleasure slowly ebb away.

And does he love her?

Yes, he's said so over and over again as they loved.

They're words that she will never tire of hearing him say. What they have done has wrecked them, but that was how it was meant to be and always will be. They just need time to be alone together, and to give free rein to how they feel and all that they want to share.

Waiting for Tom to return home was worth it.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
223 Followers