Just The Two of Us by The Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that was amazing," she pants.

"Yeah? I'm sure it looked amazing," I respond, "I think we have an audience."

She opens her eyes to see the approaching vessel. People are now clearly visible, and some are definitely looking in our direction. She laughs an easy and relaxed laugh.

"I hope they liked it," she says, too far in the stratosphere to care at all that she is on full display. I move slightly in an out of her, keeping the sensation.

"Did you finish?" she asks.

"Close, but not yet," I say.

"Ok, I want you to finish in my mouth," she says with a big smile

I make no resistance. She leans forward and slowly stands as I slide out of her. My shaft falls back onto my belly, her fluids dripping down between my legs. The gentle breeze feels cool all over my genitals.

She turns around and leans to kiss me. Our mouths devour each other as she strokes my slick shaft. My hands hold her head gently, keeping her face to mine. I feel the orgasm already building and know this won't take long. She pulls her face away and lowers her mouth to my eager member. My hands follow her head, fingers combing through her thick red hair. She bends at the waist, giving me a view of her muscled back and humps of her glutes taunting the approaching passengers. Her skin gleams cream white, the same view that pulled me forward on top of the mountain, but now her vulva glistening with her fluids.

She begins to pump her hand and mouth together, massaging my full length. From where we left our clothes, I hear a voice, and I know we are not alone. The adrenaline spikes again, and it's all too much. Before I close my eyes, I catch a glimpse of someone on the ferry, excited expression on their clearly visible face, raise a camera in our direction. My muscles clench, and I gush into my wife's mouth as she swallows calmly. I shudder as she swallows again, my shaft softening, sensitive and spent. I caress her scalp and open my eyes. The ferry is now past us, revealing the view of the town again, but a few voyeurs are still taking pictures from the sundeck.

The sound of footsteps approach, and my wife stands up straight, a string of semen and saliva dripping out of her mouth as she releases my flaccid penis. She looks directly at the older gentleman, fully clothed and carrying a folded lounge chair, without the slightest attempt to cover herself. She simply wipes the mess from her chin, smiles, and waves, making her small breasts jiggle tantalizingly.

With his sunglasses on, it's unclear if the man even looked at her before passing behind the tree above us without a word. We simply look at each other and smile. I stand up from the rough rock and embrace her, bending down to kiss her. She tastes of my fluids but also of her own and the salty sea and summer blooms. I break the kiss and say, "I love you." She returns, "I love you" with a big smile. We continue to kiss as our fluids dry in the warm sea breeze.

12