Just Walking Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah bitch. Suck that cock."

"Then put it back in the hole lover boy."

He stood up quicker than I imagined and his little cock was again poking through the glory hole.

I knelt down and touched it. The size was a little disappointing but it was my first glory hole cock. It would be a shame not to suck it a little at least.

It made me hot knowing he knew what I looked like but I had no idea which of the guys he was. He's going to cum fast imagining my sexy lips wrapped around his teeny weenie.

I put him in my mouth and easily took him all the way. I heard a groan on the other side as I began to suck. (And here's where I got naughty.)

I suppressed another giggle and motioned to one of them to come here. It was the new guy who answered my call.

I mouthed, "Take over." and he grinned. It was the oldest trick in the book, the bait and switch.

He fell to his knees and began sucking like a wild man. I watched for a little while but I found what I was looking for on the other wall, a big fat black cock.

Randy followed me to the wall. He knew what was going to happen.

I poked this dick back too and when I had space to be seen, i said, "Daddy, can I drink your hot black cum?" in the best little girl voice I knew.

"Oh babygrrrl, you can have it all."

I think my pussy literally dripped while i sucked his BBC. I was spitting on his dick trying to get my mouth to slide on the dusky black cucumber in front of me. I wanted it down my throat.

"Grk, gakk, gak, gak" His big cock was slamming the back of my throat and I was loving it. I gasped for air and began cranking his cock with my hands while I moved my head back and forth on his cock.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I blushed red. I guess I had taken more than my fair turn on this one. Randy replaced me quickly and enveloped the guy like a professional.

He must have felt the difference, because I'm a tiny thing, and while I can do miracles with what I've got, Randy swallowed him and I had to admire his work. The man knew how to give a blow job.

The new guy, (I never did get his name), was standing behind us watching enviously.

I said, "May I? and I had guessed right. He was bi and couldn't put his cock in my mouth fast enough.

I played with his balls while they rested on my chin. Balls are such weird things but I love toying with them, sucking them. He started trying to pick up the pace again and face fuck me. I let him go a while, because, hey it's a dick in my mouth, but eventually I pulled away.

"Randy might like a little encouragement. Show me how you suck a cock."

He didn't hesitate. He put Randy's long rod in his mouth and paid him back for the nice thing he was doing. I guess it really did work as encouragement because having his own cock sucked made Randy suck the big chocolate cock in front of him with real fervor.

When he exploded in Randy's mouth I swear Randy purred.

Oops, I'm being a bad hostess. A new dick had replaced Tiny in the first hole. This one was more respectable. I liked making a wonderful memory for the first guy, but there's no reason I couldn't also be nice to guys with big dicks.

His was long with a bend downward. When I've seen one curved that way in porn videos, I've always thought, "That would make it easier to go down your throat." instead of having some guy try to poke it up into your brains. It seems like it would be good for hitting my G-Spot when I reverse cowgirl him too.

I can now say for sure it does go down your throat easier. G-Spot is still to be determined.

A big pair of shoes came into my field of vision and I soon handed off, (throated off?), my new curved boyfriend to the new guy. They were sucking off the guys faster than I could set them up. Randy was standing up wiping goo off his chin. I looked at his cock to see if the new guy had made him cum before he switched to Mr. Curvy. It didn't look like it. He was still rock hard.

"You mind?" I said and nodded my head toward his cock.

"I knew this would happen."

I gave him one of those slow loving blow jobs while we waited for the next hard cock. He stood there with his hand on his hips and endured my attempts. No kidding, this guy was gay.

Did the next cock even close the door? It didn't seem like he had time to. He looked into the room and gave me a big smile as he dropped his pants to his ankles.

I brought my lips to the hole and said, "Kiss me first."

I felt soft lips and then just the right amount of tongue. This guy can kiss! I was originally thinking I would be funny and right after asking for that sweet kiss, tell them to shove their cock down my throat. But joking around was the last thing on my mind as this guy lit up my fire.

You'd think having several cocks in my mouth would have gotten me the most excited, but it was this guy, trying to please me that really got me going. The others were just jamming a dick in me, but this guy wanted to make love to me.

But, sigh, we had a thing going. I stepped over to the chair to finger my pussy while the new guy took my place.

I never thought I'd say anything like this but I lost count of how many cocks came and went that night. By the time we left, the other people from the restaurant were gone. They probably looked for a while, but when we were nowhere to be seen, they assumed we had left without them.

I hoped I would run into that couple again. I'd love to give her some shit. She hadn't seen me do anything so I could say I looked around a little then left. I'm sure she ended up blowing both guys or letting them fuck her, maybe more people too. She was acting like I was the bad girl going to take her man and instead she finds out I'm a good girl and she's the slut.

As far as anyone other than Randy and the new guy knew, that's the truth. I'm a good girl. A sweet nice girl.

I kissed the new guy deeply right after he swallowed his last load. We shared the taste of the cum, then we walked out to the car. No one said a thing on the way home but I think we'll be coming back.

(Thanks for reading this. Love you.)


12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
ReadatworkReadatworkover 3 years ago
Profile

After looking over your profile, this story is a snapshot into the real you. Love it, your profile that is....

anna4000anna4000over 3 years ago

nice story, its a fantasy of mine

FlirtandTeaseFlirtandTeaseover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks LL. There are a lot of great authors on here so it's cool with me that some people like my stories and some like other author's better. They are written to appeal to me, and I'm weird, so that might be the answer, hah. Btw, I'm a huge Lovecraft fan.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

5 stars.

I am not sure why more of your stories don't have that over that 4.5 hottest score. It is possible they are written to appeal to women but not so much to men.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Gang Banged by Older Men Inexperienced young wife takes on a group of older men.in Loving Wives
An Adult Book Store Adventure Clare and her husband take their marriage to another level.in Loving Wives
Neighbour's Daughter Asks for Help A teenage neighbour asks me to relieve her frustration.in Mature
I Reward Him With Our Housesitter To reward my husband I invited a college girl into our bed.in Group Sex
More Stories