Just What I Needed

Story Info
Baby is cared for by her Master after a stressful party.
6k words
4.69
4.9k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered our house after him, and pushed the front door shut behind me. Hard. Still shaking with suppressed emotion, I wriggled my toes out of my heeled sandals and kicked them into the coat cupboard with enough force that they bounced off the back wall.

---

Tonight had the corporate event. And this time, I had accompanied Master. I didn't get the opportunity to attend these events often, so I was excited. It wasn't that Master didn't want me there, not at all. It was just that he much preferred to know that he had left me at home, usually bound to a chair or the bed, with a vibrator or two keeping me company. The idea of coming home to me, bound, shaking, sweaty, over-sensitised and dripping for him turned him on immensely and often led to him making his excuses to leave the parties early. Tonight, however, had been a different matter. He had wanted my company, had wanted to 'show me off'. And I had eagerly accepted.

I had spent 2 hours preparing this evening - shaving, plucking, moisturising, blow-drying. I had picked out a knee-lenght black dress that held my curves in all the right places, applied natural-looking make-up and had liberally sprayed myself with his favourite perfume, the one he said made me smell good enough to eat. When I had come downstairs, he had stalked around me like a predator, burning every inch of me with his eyes. He had stepped up to me and tugged the thin silver choker I wear in place of my collar when we go out with company. I had left my lips bare on purpose and he pressed a hungry kiss against my mouth, pulling away with a growl as he breathed in my scent. He looked down into my eyes, and I almost melted at the pride in his gaze.

'Kitten, you look devine. It's very tempting to just cancel and stay home tonight with you.' He slid a hand up my back, under my hair, and gripped the back of my neck. He turned me away from him, pushed me against the wall at the bottom of the stairs, pulled my skirt up to my waist and delivered 10 hard spanks to my ass. He was releasing his sexual tension before we left the house, and meeting my needs at the same time. My panties were damp already, and the spanking and the warmth I would feel every time I sat down tonight would keep me going until we got home later that night.

He ran his hand over my stinging buttocks, then slipped his hand lower and between my thighs.

'Oh my, Kitten. You're wet already? Such a dirty little girl,' he rumbled against my hair, pressing his pelvis against my ass. I could feel his hard cock rubbing on me as he pulled aside my panties and ran one finger along my slit. I whimpered and wriggled against his hand, and he chuckled. He carefully avoided touching my clit, then withdrew his hand from between my thighs.

'Turn. Mouth.' I turned to face him and opened my mouth, and he pushed his wet fingers into my mouth. I moaned and sucked them clean as he watched, his eyes darkening with lust.

When his fingers were clean, he pulled me away from the wall and kissed me again, this time deeper and more sensually. His tongue tapped my lower lip, and I instantly opened my mouth to allow him entrance to explore. When he finally pulled away he sighed and gently stroked my hair.

'I love you, Kitten. My good, gorgeous girl. Are you ready to go?'

'I love you too, Sir. Yes, I'm ready.' I grinned up at him and he chuckled again, stroking the back of his knuckles down my cheek.

'So beautiful. OK Baby, let's go.' He took my hand and led me out of the house and down to our car. On the way to the party we chatted, catching up on our days and enjoying each others' company. His hand rested on my thigh, and I wound my fingers through his as I talked.

We arrived, and he paused to raise our hands to his lips and kiss the back of my hand. He made eye contact with me, and I waited for instructions.

'Stay where I can see you tonight, Kitten.'

'Yes, Sir. I won't leave with any strange men or women, promise.' I was teasing him, and he grinned and nipped at the skin on my knuckles with his teeth before letting go so that he could get out of the car. As I knew to, I waited in my seat until he came around to my side and opened my door. I took his offered hand and stepped out, straightening my dress and taking his arm so that he could help me walk across the gravel. He liked me in heels on these occasions, not too high but enough to straighten my back. I had opted for heeled silver sandles, and the driveway was gravel meaning that I had to take care when walking.

As we entered the grand house where the party was being held, he was immediately descended upon by colleagues and hangers-on. I had been introduced to most of them over the years, and the men and women all greeted me with gentle, respectful kisses to each cheek, which I returned. Someone grabbed my arm, and I turned to see Master's business partner's wife, Louise, smiling at me. Louise was tall and willowy, with beautiful olive skin and long dark hair. She also had a wicked sense of humour and could drink anyone I had ever met under the table.

'This is a snore-fest,' she hissed in my ear. 'Let's get cocktails.' She started pulling me towards the bar. Master was turned slightly away from me, but I knew he was listening when I looked up at him and he nodded, slightly, almost imperceptibly. Having been given my permission to go, I followed Louise over to the bar, listening to her point out and slag off various people of note and not-so-much-note. I sipped the cool, fruity cocktail that she ordered for me and engaged in a little bitchy gossip and catching up with her. I was engrossed in our conversation but, as I reached the bottom of my glass, I cast my eyes around the room. I finally spotted Master, leaning against a wall and talking to a tall, blonde woman in a purple flowing maxi-dress. She was very pretty and was inclined slightly towards Master, almost as though she was trying to smell him.

'Don't worry,' Louise said dismissively before I could even say anything. She pressed another cocktail into my hands and looped her arm through mine. 'She may be trying too hard but his eyes have barely left you all evening. As usual.' She arched an eyebrow at me but said no more. Louise had tried to probe me about our relationship previously, from a place of concern when she had picked up on Master's possessiveness and apparent need to know where I was at all times. I had explained it away by saying that we had a shared past and he was always making sure that nothing was going to happen to me, and enough of this was true that it placated her to the point that she now lightly teased me about it. I liked Louise a lot. She was trusting and warm, a good friend despite being dismissive of the others we were usually surrounded with at these events.

'Uh-oh, you're being summonsed,' she mumbled, and my eyes snapped back to Master. He was looking directly at me - as was his admirer. He lifted his hand and crooked a finger at me, beckoning me to him.

'Coming?' I asked Louise.

'No, I'm going to try and get Nathan good and drunk tonight,' she smiled, her eyes turned lovingly to where her husband stood holding court in the middle of a group of ambitious yuppies. 'He always lets me get a little frisky if he's tipsy.' She winked at me, and I laughed as I turned away from her and walked towards my Master. He held out his arm and I snuck under it, his hand resting on my shoulder as he turned me to face to mystery woman.

'Sasha, this is my wife. Baby, this is our new head of HR.'

'Pleased to meet you, Sasha,' I smiled at her, and held out my hand. She took it, slightly frosty but trying to hide it.

'So nice to meet you. You are a lucky lady, your husband can't seem to keep his eyes off you even when discussing business,' she laughed, trying to sound light. I could still hear the tiniest touch of hurt in her voice.

'Oh, you know how newly-married couples are, they can never seem to get enough of each other,' I smiled back kindly. I looked up at my Master and snuggled a little closer under his arm.

What happened next caused me to freeze. My Master's body stiffened, and the tiniest frown appeared between his eyebrows. It was so small that I doubted Sasha had picked it up, but I felt icy fingers grip my heart. I stood still immediately and tuned back into Sasha's inane chatter, hoping that the slight blush in my cheeks would be put down to still feeling proud of my handsome husband.

My mind was racing. I replayed our interaction quickly, wondering what it was that I had done to displease him. But I couldn't pick it out. I was still worrying that I had somehow put my foot in my mouth with something I had said when Sasha demanded that we go and sit with a larger group of Master's colleagues. As we made our way over to the sofas at the end of the room I looked up, hoping to understand something in Master's eyes, but he was walking in front of me and merely leading me by the hand to sit between him and Nathan. As we arrived, Nathan leaned over and cuddled me close, planting a brotherly kiss on top of my head. Depsite my worry I giggled and over his shoulder Louise grinned and gave me a thumbs-up, indicating that her plan was well under way. As Nathan released me, he noticed our empty glasses.

'Those are broken,' he slurred slightly. Then he looked down at his own glass and, finding it also empty, made a distressed face. 'As is mine. Another round?'

Seeing an opportunity to make reparations with my Master, I sprung up from the sofa, keen to serve him and the others with a round of drinks. I wanted to please my Master, and I knew how he enjoyed watching me balance a full tray in one hand while I leaned down in my heels to pass him his drink. However, as I turned to ask what people wanted, I saw that he was already up and walking away from us, muttering, 'My turn' over his shoulder. My heart broke and I slowly sank back into the sofa.

The rest of the evening passed with a blur. I managed to keep up conversation with Louise and Nathan until he started sucking on her neck like a teenager and she quickly bundled him into a taxi to have her way with him at home. I then spent time getting to know Sasha - who while pretty, was rather shallow and incredibly work-oriented, so the conversation was easy to maintain without much thought. I didn't try to get up again to fetch any drinks. I only tried once to snuggle into him as we sat on that sofa, but he stiffened in the same way he had earlier. The wound in my chest opened further and I sat still for the rest of the evening.

By the time my Master stood to declare that he had had enough for one evening, my mood was so dark that I could almost feel a black ooze seeping out of my pores. I took his offered hand and gave a wave and a weak smile as we were bid 'Goodnight' by the remaining guests. Sasha was now the centre of the yuppies' attention and was lapping up every second of it. Good luck to her.

As usual, Master had refrained from drinking while carefully plying others with enough alcohol that they wouldn't notice. I had only had 3 cocktails, so was feeling warm but not tipsy. He helped me into the car and we slowly made our way back home in silence. Once again he rested his hand on my thigh, however this time my arms stayed firmly crossed over my chest as I tried desperately to hold the pieces of my heart together. When we got home I followed him silently up the garden path, and we entered the house.

---

As my heels clattered against the floor, I turned into the hallway, intending to head to our bedroom to change. Master stood in the hallway, hands on hips, blocking my exit.

'Come here.' His voice was soft, and I heard an edge of concern to it. He was trying to look into my eyes, but I avoided them by looking at his chest.

'I just want to get changed,' I all but whispered. I didn't dare speak louder in case my emotional state was betrayed.

He straightened up a little, and I saw his hands flex. I hadn't directly said 'No' to him, but enough of the essence was there to cause a reaction. 'Come here,' he said again, slightly firmer this time. I sighed, knowing that I wasn't getting past him any time soon, so I reached up to my hair to start pulling hairpin grips out of it so that I could let it down.

He always moves faster than I expect him to. Before I had even touched my hair, he was in front of me, his big hands wrapped around my wrists. He pushed me back, gently, until my back rested against the inside of our front door. He ducked his head to try and make eye contact with me, but I cast my eyes down between us to my feet. He sighed, and the thought that I was annoying him flashed across my mind, but I didn't care at this point.

'Tell me,' he said, his breath tickling across my face. I shook my head, trying to release my wrists so that I could slip by him. I needed to get upstairs before I broke down. I could already feel the tears prickling my eyes. Then I felt him rest his forehead against the top of my head, and his thumbs slowly stroked the insides of my wrists. I stilled at his tender touch.

'Tell me,' he said again, and the note of pleading and genuine worry in his voice was my undoing. I looked up at him, and pain flashed across his face as he took in the tears running down my cheeks. I looked away again.

'You haven't wanted to touch me all night. I have obviously been an embarrassment and a disappointment to you but I don't know what I did wrong. I tried to make it right by serving you but you didn't allow me. I'm so confused, please, I just want to change and go to bed -' a sob cut me off, and I hung my head.

'Oh, Baby.' His own voice cracked. I looked up again, and was shocked to see that he was biting back a laugh. A flash of anger flooded through me. Was he enjoying my being miserable? Was this a new kink of his, to bring me as low as possible and feed on my sadness? I started to pull away from him again, but he twisted his grip on one of my wrists and pulled it towards him. Before I could protest, he had drawn my hand down to his crotch and I gasped loudly when he ground his fully erect, very hard cock against my hand. I looked up at him, more confused than ever.

'This is why I was putting you off all evening.' He pulled me against him, keeping one of my hands against his crotch and putting his other hand against my lower back so that he could press me hard against him. He burrowed his face into the hollow between my neck and shoulder and breathed in deeply. Despite myself, I felt my body respond to his hardness and the way he was drinking me in. He lifted his head again so that he could look into my eyes, removing his hand from my back to gently brush the tears away from my cheeks. He cupped my face, running his thumb along my lower lip. 'I've been craving you all evening, Kitten.'

I took a shuddering breath, the tears slowing now. My body continued to soften against him as his cock throbbed against me and his gaze burned into my eyes. His green eyes were dark with lust and need.

'From the moment you left my side and walked away from me,' he continued, his voice husky and low. 'Watching your perfect body move away, I had to resist the urge to walk up behind you and bend you over that bar to give you another spanking. Seeing you enjoying yourself and giggling with Louise made me remember how you giggle with me and I could barely hear anything that HR woman was saying. When you returned to my side and pressed yourself against me I had to force myself not to throw you over my shoulder, find the nearest bedroom and fuck you senseless. And letting you serve me and my friends? Watching you walk away from me and return in that dress and those heels, balancing a tray of drinks and serving the men - and some of the women too - who had been drooling over you all evening? Baby, we wouldn't have made it to a bedroom. I wouldn't have been able to stand it.'

His hand had slid from my cheek, down my neck, and was now pressing against my chest over my heart. I knew he was feeling it beating, and the joy I felt knowing that he still wanted me, still loved me, threatened to drown me. He lifted my hand from his crotch and pressed it against his own chest, over his own heart. It was beating steady and strong. The connection I felt to him brought more tears to my eyes, and his next words had me sobbing once more. 'I love you so much, Kitten. I'm addicted to you. You complete me, and whenever we're apart I ache. It's not just the sex and the submission, it's you. It's all of you. I can't live without you.'

I buried my face into his chest and sobbed hard. His hands stroked my hair and my back, making soothing noises and feathering kisses on my head. I wound my hands around his waist and held on tight. He was my lifebuoy in a storm, my rock. He always steadied me and built me up with his pride in me, as well as using me and fulfilling my needs. Without him I was nothing. And knowing that he felt the same way banished all fears and worries I had had from the evening.

Suddenly my feet were off the floor. He had leaned down and swept an arm behind my legs, lifting me into his strong grip effortlessly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my face to his shoulder, trying to regain control of myself. He carried me upstairs, and sat me gently on the stool in front of my dressing table in our bedroom. He crouched down in front of me and began massaging my calves as he looked up into my eyes. His brow was still furrowed with concern.

'I'm so sorry if you felt that I was mad at you or didn't want you near me, Baby.' He reached up and wiped the last of my tears from my face. 'That could never be the case. I love you so much.'

I lifted a shakey hand and smoothed my fingertips across the creases on his forehead. At my touch his expression relaxed and he closed his eyes, sighing contentedly. As I stroked a hand down his cheek he turned his face and kissed my palm.

'I love you too, more than you know.' I whispered, my voice still sounding shattered. He opened his eyes again and smiled warmly at me. Then he moved to sit on his knees before me and pulled my feet onto his lap, starting to rub them and ease the tension that had built in them from the heels. I sighed happily at the feeling, and his smile widened.

'Let Daddy take care of you, Kitten. Let's get you undressed, yeah? Pass me your make-up remover.' I twisted in my seat to reach behind me and pulled make-up removing cream and a couple of cotton rounds out of the top drawer of my dressing table. I passed them to him, and he placed my feet back into his lap as he took the items. He squeezed out just the right amount of cream and kneeled up so that he was now head height with me. I closed my eyes, and he slowly started smoothing the cream over my face, being incredibly gentle and making sure he got all of the eye and face make-up off. He spent time under my eyes, using the cool cream to sooth the skin that was red and puffy from crying so much. His touch was feather light but I knew that he was doing an efficient job, and when he pulled away I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He lifted his hand and his fingers lightly brushed the false eyelashes that I had glued to my upper lid. I giggled at the tickling sensation this caused. He grinned, then suddenly stuck out his bottom lip.

'Help Daddy, Kitten,' he pouted. I giggled again, and turned away from him to pull the lashes off. His hand on my lower back gently guided me to keep turning so that I was sat facing away from him, and he stood up behind me, massaging my shoulders. I moaned as his fingers sunk expertly into the knots in my shoulders, and he worked them out and eased the tension in my neck and the back of my head. When I was loosened up, he reached past me and picked up my hair brush. He ran his long fingers over my head and quickly picked out all of my hairpin clips, releasing my hair from where I had piled it on top of my head. He used his fingers to gently shake out my curls, and then carefully ran the brush through it to break down the hairspray and loosen my hair so that it bounced softly down my back again. Once this was done, he put my brush back and ran his fingers into my hair, massaging my head and scalp. I leaned back against him, enjoying his ministrations.

12