Just When I Thought It Was Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I've never actually met him so I don't know what he's like but Diane says he's a good looking guy and she generally has good taste so I suppose it's a possibility that I might fancy him,' I shrugged, 'just not as much as you.'

Feeling a lot happier about things now, we picked up our pace towards Diane's house for what I was sure would be a memorable evening and when we arrived I saw Neil's car in the driveway. I wondered if they were already getting warmed up inside and realised that my conversation with Andy had already made me wetter than I had anticipated.

Nervous introductions were made and we all gratefully took a drink to help steady our nerves, though Diane seemed surprisingly relaxed. It seemed reasonable to suppose that this wasn't the first time she'd done something like this and I could barely believe that this friend was the same person I knew just a few short months ago. In actual fact, after the first fifteen minutes that initial nervousness seemed to disappear and we all started to get on very well. The conversation was easy and relaxed with lots of laughter so in many respects it felt like an evening any two couples might enjoy together. I was pleased to see that Andy and Neil seemed to get on well together so while they were busy talking about football, I went to help Diane get some more drinks.

'I think this could be a very successful evening,' Diane beamed as soon as we were out of earshot.

'Yes,' I agreed, 'it's going far more smoothly than I anticipated.'

'Andy seems like a really nice guy,' she went on, 'and good looking too.'

'He certainly is,' I smiled back at her, feeling pleased that my friend appreciated the merits of my young lover.

'Now that I've met him, I certainly wouldn't mind having him give me a good seeing to,' she smirked, 'especially if his cock is as nice as you claim.'

'It is,' I confirmed, 'but let's just wait and see how things go as it's early yet.'

I'd known almost immediately that Diane wanted to try Andy, judging by the twinkle in her eye as soon as she saw him, so her revelation was no real surprise. For my part, I'd been looking over Neil very carefully and I was impressed with what I saw. He looked like he took care of himself so for a man knocking 50, he had quite a well-toned body. His hair had a little grey starting to come through at the temples but unlike Andy, he had a full head of hair. He had quite broad shoulders and a friendly face that seemed to have a constant smile on it so he invited confidence and warmth. Had I met him instead of Andy on that fateful day, I had no doubt I would have been quite happy to have him as a lover but it didn't make me want to lose Andy. He was too good! Nevertheless, as nervous as it made me feel, the idea of having sex with Neil wasn't an unappealing prospect and Diane seemed to be reading my mind.

'So what do you think of Neil?' she asked.

'He seems a nice man and certainly good looking so I can see why you're very happy with him,' I replied quite honestly.

'Would you like him to fuck you tonight?' she asked, far more directly than I'd anticipated.

'Well, let's see what happens Diane,' I said, blushing. 'Though I don't think it's the worst thing that could happen to me,' I added mischievously.

'Good!' she beamed. 'I think we're all going to have a great evening together so let's get back to the men and move things along,' and with that she marched back into the living room, clearly with a plan in mind.

As soon as she'd handed out the drinks, Diane put some music on and dragged Neil up for a dance. The music was slow and seductive, encouraging a closeness that I felt sure was key to Diane's scheme. Andy and I cuddled on the sofa while we watched them dance and it wasn't long before their tongues were exploring each other's mouths and their hands were beginning to roam. Even in the dimmed lighting I could clearly see Neil squeezing Diane's breasts and letting his hands wander down to grab her bum and hold her close. Diane certainly wasn't objecting to his attentions and even over the soft music we could hear her moans of approval. Suddenly breaking their embrace, Neil came over to where we were sitting.

'Might I have the honour of a dance?' he asked, offering me his hand.

'Certainly kind sir,' I replied, getting up to join him.

'Well, in that case I hope Andy will dance with me then,' pouted Diane, looking a little put out, even though I had no doubt at all that this was her idea.

'Of course Diane,' he replied, 'I wouldn't see a lady abandoned.'

The music stayed slow and sensual so Neil was soon holding me close and looking out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Andy doing the same with Diane.

'You're a beautiful woman Beth,' Neil whispered into my ear. 'Andy's a lucky guy.'

'I think I'm the lucky one given what an old woman I am,' I replied.

'He seems a very decent man, I like him a lot. You make a good couple,' he said.

'So do you and Diane. A couple of months ago I'd have laughed at the idea of such an age difference and I never would have believed such good looking young men would be interested in old women like us,' I confessed. 'I know it's primarily based on sex but it does seem to work very well for us all.'

'There's nothing wrong with enjoying sex and you're both very sexy women,' he replied, kissing my neck softly.

I love having my neck kissed and I wondered if Diane had primed him with this bit of information. Shivers of excitement ran through my body at the thought of what was going on here. I was still far from convinced I'd go through with this but for now it all felt quite comfortable and natural so I decided to let things continue as they were. I looked up at Neil and kissed him. He responded immediately and I was happy to relax my lips and allow his tongue access to my mouth. Almost immediately his hands dropped to my bum and he squeezed it as he drew me towards him. I could feel the outline of his cock against my stomach and I wondered if this was still from his dance with Diane or if he was responding to me. It seemed reasonable to conclude it was a bit of both. Just as he did with Diane, one of his hands soon slowly moved up my body and cupped one of my breasts, massaging it gently. I surprised myself by feeling remarkably comfortable with this development and I pushed my chest towards him to indicate my approval.

I sneaked a glance over towards Andy and Diane and I was pleased to see something similar happening over there except that Diane, being more forward than me, had her hand on the front of Andy's trousers. As they moved around she looked at me and mouthed 'Wow!' so she evidently approved of the package she found there. I felt a tinge of jealousy but decided I was being silly as he had already promised that whatever happened he would mostly be with me tonight and he would only cum in me. I would always have something special.

Allowing my attention to move back to Neil, I noticed that he'd undone a couple of buttons on my blouse so that he was now able to touch the bare flesh of my breasts. He lowered his head and kissed the exposed top of my mounds and a good part of me hoped he'd go further as my nipples were aching for attention. Sure enough, he continued to unfasten my blouse and before long it had been discarded to the floor. My skirt soon followed and not to be outdone, I quickly removed his shirt to discover a strong, smooth chest that did seem very manly and I couldn't help imagining my breasts pressed into his chest as he fucked me. Perhaps I was more ready for tonight than I had allowed myself to imagine. We kissed passionately and as we did so, he expertly flicked my bra open with one hand. I stepped back a little bit and looked into his eyes as I removed it and threw it on the floor to join my redundant blouse.

'You have beautiful tits Beth; they're perfect,' he said as he squeezed one of my nipples between his thumb and fingers.

'Thank you,' I gasped, enjoying his touch, 'they do enjoy a bit of attention.'

With that, he lowered his head and took a desperate nipple into his mouth and started to suck. I held his head there, not wanting to lose the delicious contact and I sighed as he flicked his tongue over the end of my very erect nipple. Diane was in a similar state of undress by now but she had already unfastened Andy's trousers and had her hand inside. Something told me it was time for me to find out what sort of equipment Neil was packing and I allowed my hand to roam to the front of his trousers. There was a very hard cock there that felt like it was a good size and I was aware that I was becoming very wet at the prospect that tonight it was perfectly possible for me to enjoy two fine specimens of manhood if I chose to do so.

Andy and Diane had 'danced' their way quite close to us now and Diane was kissing her way down Andy's body to her knees. I immediately knew what her intention was and as nervous as I was, I decided to follow suit. Neil's trousers came down with me and I found myself kneeling in front of him, the large bulge in his briefs right in front of me. By this point I was madly curious to see Neil's cock but as I was new to all of this, I decided to just kiss around the area while I stole furtive glances at what Diane was doing with Andy. Rather predictably, Diane was suffering from no such inhibitions and had already pulled Andy's cock out and was busy stroking it in her hand.

'You're right Beth, he has a fantastic cock,' she said, looking over at me and winking. 'I think I'm going to enjoy sucking this monster,' and with that she engulfed the head of his rod and started to suck it enthusiastically. Andy's eyes closed in pleasure and he was clearly enjoying the sensation of having Diane's mouth around him. To her credit, she was taking an awful lot of him and almost certainly more than I'd been able to manage so once again there was a tinge of jealousy but at this stage it wasn't enough to make me stop. Andy had always complimented me on my ability to give head so I decided to do my best with Neil instead of worrying about what Diane was doing with Andy.

Pulling down Neil's briefs, a very impressive cock sprang into view. I'd guess he was a little smaller than Andy but still at least 7 inches and with a slight upward curve to it. The most important thing was that he was very hard and had good girth so I had no doubt that I would enjoy what he could offer. I kissed and licked his balls before licking all the way up the underside of his cock and then swirling my tongue around the swollen head. Finally, I kissed the tip before slowly sliding my mouth over him and starting to suck. I moaned on his cock with the pleasure of having another new male member in my mouth and the vibrations in my throat made him moan in turn and start to slowly thrust into my willing mouth.

As much as I was enjoying sucking Neil, before long I wanted to feel Andy in my mouth again. Perhaps it was a little jealousy, perhaps it was because I preferred Andy's equipment and perhaps I just needed to be reassured that he still needed me but letting Neil slip from my mouth, I indicated to Diane that I wanted to swap. She made no objection so we quickly changed positions and finally I could feel Andy pushing his beautiful cock into my very wet mouth. It was like welcoming an old friend home and I was determined to show Andy that nobody could suck his cock better than me. I went to town on him, taking more of him into my throat than I had ever previously managed and he responded by grabbing my hair and starting to fuck my face.

'Oh Beth, your mouth is incredible!' he gasped as he continued to thrust into my mouth and the knowledge that he loved what I was doing so much brought on an immediate orgasm out of nowhere. I'm not sure if it was due to the relief of knowing I could still satisfy him after Diane's clearly expert skills or his sexy words but whatever it was, it induced an orgasm that ripped through my body and soaked my already very wet pussy.

As my orgasm started to subside, Diane pulled me off him and proudly announced that: 'I think we've both done an excellent job getting these young men good and hard so I think it's time they fucked us with these things; what do you think?'

'Absolutely!' I hastily agreed. My pussy was soaked and aching to be filled by Andy's big cock. I could feel it clenching in its desperation to hold a man in its grip and I knew that at this stage, there was only one thing that could truly satisfy me. We lay down, side by side on the floor holding hands and opened our legs, inviting these men to take us. Andy knelt in front of me and Neil in front of Diane and ran the heads of their cocks between the sensitive lips of our womanhood. It was more than I could stand and I was reasonably sure that Diane would be feeling much the same.

'Please, don't tease us!' I begged. 'Just push those big cocks in us and fuck us.'

'Yes,' Diane screamed out, 'give us the hard, deep fucking we need and make us cum on your incredible cocks.'

Without another word, both men immediately rammed their entire lengths into us, balls deep and we grunted and moaned in satisfaction at finally being properly filled by them. They settled into a steady rhythm and my pussy was on fire thanks to Andy's thick meat driving in and out of me. I felt Diane's hand gently stroking my face and I looked over at her. There was real love and happiness in her eyes and for the first time, I felt comfortable with what we were doing. She was a great friend and without her I'd still be living a very unfulfilling life so I realised I was sharing her happiness and I yearned to show her what she meant to me.

'Can I try Andy's cock for a while as I helped to get him ready for you and you could try Neil if you'd like?' she asked.

'Of course,' I replied lovingly, 'Andy has a wonderful big cock for you and I'd love to try Neil fucking me.'

Our men didn't need to be asked directly and immediately changed positions, settling themselves between the other woman's welcoming legs. Neil drove his cock into me, just as Andy entered Diane. Being slightly smaller, he didn't quite fill me up as much as Andy but that slightly upward curve of his cock was helping him to massage a totally new spot deep inside me and he felt incredible.

'Oh God, Diane,' I cried out, 'his cock feels incredible and he's fucking me so well.'

Diane's eyes were half closed with pleasure but still locked on mine.

'You were right Beth,' she gasped, 'Andy's got a huge dick and he's fucking me inside out! I'm going to cum on him.'

'Me too!' I gasped and we both cried out simultaneously as Diane came all over Andy's beautiful cock and I came over Neil's. The air was filled with a mixture of our orgasmic release and the squelching sound of big cocks fucking soaked pussies. It was depraved and shameless but also somehow perfect. As I started to come down from my high I began to be worried that Neil might cum inside me and even worse, that Andy might cum inside Diane. I was now far more comfortable with what we were doing but I still wanted a part of Andy all to myself. Andy must have been thinking much the same because as soon as our orgasms began to subside, he indicated to Neil that he wanted to swap again.

It was a feeling of unparalleled satisfaction to have Andy pushing back inside me again. This was where he was meant to be and I only hoped he felt the same. He did. As he started to fuck me again, he kissed me passionately and whispered in my ear: 'You're gorgeous Beth and my cum is only for you.'

It was exactly what I wanted to hear and only made my lust for him grow. 'Make me cum on you now Andy and fill me up with all your lovely hot sperm,' I sighed and with that, Andy started to fuck me hard and deep. He rammed his huge cock in and out of me like some sort of piston engine and my pussy involuntarily started to clutch his hardness in a vice-like grip as another earth shattering orgasm ripped through my body. The pleasure was so intense that I couldn't even focus on what was going on around me and as I started to regain my senses I realised that Diane was sucking my left breast and Neil's semi-hard cock was dangling above my head.

My initial instinct was to push Diane away as I'd never felt any attraction to another woman but once that initial response subsided, I had to admit that I was really enjoying Diane's mouth on my hard and erect nipple. She was sucking me lovingly and I knew that I loved her as a friend in a way I'd never loved another female friend. Diane was a very special friend and a very sexy female friend regardless of age and in that moment, having her suck my tits seemed perfectly natural. I was not only happy for her to continue, I longed for it. The small amount of semen on the end of Neil's cock confirmed my suspicion that he had already shot his load in Diane so I took hold of his wilting member and pulled him into my mouth so that I could suck him clean. He tasted different to Andy but certainly not unpleasant and it was strangely satisfying to be sucking Neil's cock while Diane sucked my breasts and Andy fucked me to heaven and back.

Having already had some incredible orgasms, I wasn't sure I could take another one but I did desperately want to feel Andy cumming inside me. I briefly relinquished Neil's tasty cock from my mouth to let Andy know it was OK for him to finally find his own release.

'I'm ready for your cum now Andy,' I said softly. 'Cum in me now baby, I need it so badly.'

He thrust hard and deep inside me, his big cock filling me up completely and then I experienced that wonderful sensation of feeling him releasing his seed into me. Floods of his warm liquid coated my walls and I moaned deeply in satisfaction on Neil's cock as I accepted Andy's sperm into my womb. The combination of oral sex and then full sex with two different women must have really excited him as he came and came in multiple powerful bursts. I could feel the power as each jet shot into me, coupled with the manly throbbing of his cock inside me.

In the afterglow of our incredible sex session I let Neil slip from my mouth and the men collapsed, in need of recuperation as Andy's seed leaked from my very well fucked pussy, down the crack of my bum. Releasing my nipple from her mouth, Diane moved up to look at me.

'So, was that as bad as you thought it might be?' she asked, smiling.

'No,' I admitted, smiling back at her, 'it was another wonderful experience. I don't think Andy has ever cum as much; it's pouring out of me. You were right about Neil too, he really does know how to use his cock. I enjoyed him fucking me and I loved sucking him hard for you.'

'You did a great job and Andy certainly stretched my poor old pussy to its limit,' Diane replied.

'I owe it all to you Diane,' I smiled. 'If you hadn't pushed me into this, my life wouldn't be half as good as it is now. I love you, you know that don't you?'

'Yes, of course I do,' said Diane. 'Would you mind if I kissed you?'

'I've been lying here hoping you would,' I replied, blushing slightly.

Diane leaned in and we kissed properly for the first time and it didn't feel strange or wrong at all. Our tongues danced together and almost without thinking, my hand wandered to Diane's breasts and I played with her nipples. Breaking our kiss, I moved to take one of Diane's nipples into my mouth and she immediately moaned her satisfaction at the contact. As I might have expected, she wasn't content to let things stop there and by this stage, I was more than ready to try anything and just see where it took me.

'Will you do something really naughty for me Beth if I tell you it's something I'd really like to do?' she asked, more tentatively than I'd ever heard her be before.

'I think at this stage I'm willing to try most things,' I smiled back, kissing her again.