Just Your Average 69 Anal Threesome

Story Info
Haley came early; Victoria and Ethan came a lot.
689 words
3.85
17.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria was a little surprised when her girlfriend showed up early. She knew they'd be hooking up, but when she opened the shower curtain, there stood Haley, 30 minutes ahead of schedule. Seconds later, their tongues were down each other's throats, and before she knew it, Victoria was the top half of a 69, her face buried in Haley's pussy.

Haley liked it rough. While she wasn't into causing pain, necessarily, she liked to suddenly switch gears and quickly force Victoria into a completely different position. Victoria lay there; Haley did all the work. It was perfect sexual chemistry. That said, they both seemed to like 69 more than anything.

While fingering her ass and her clit, Victoria licked Haley's pussy and also wondered what was to come. Haley rotated her tongue from Victoria's swollen clit to her ass. When her tongue was on one, her finger was working the other. Then she would plunge her tongue deep inside Victoria. She always spent just the right amount of time in each area, giving Victoria some of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever had. Every time she came, she felt her juices gush out onto Haley's face. She could tell Haley loved it, because she slurped it up and even sucked more juices out of Victoria's pussy, while at the same time coming on Victoria's face.

Then, suddenly, it was more than just Haley's tongue inside her. Victoria's boyfriend Ethan had arrived, right on time. Since she was face down on top of Haley, she didn't even hear him come in. He had quietly removed his clothes and decided fucking Victoria was a great way to announce his arrival. Victoria's concern that he would be mad about them starting without him was soon put to rest when she felt just how hard his cock was. To go from Haley's tongue to Ethan's dick made her come again, this time harder than ever. She could still feel Haley's tongue on her clit, as Ethan's cock moved across it and into her battered pussy over and over.

From the first time the subject was brought up, Ethan, being a guy, was immediately in favor of having a threesome. He and Victoria had even discussed what they might do in this situation, so now she, not Haley, knew what was coming next.

Ethan's dick was soaked, and he probably didn't need any lube, but he got some anyway. He was so turned-on that applying the small amount of lube almost made him come. He stopped and took a deep breath. With Haley still going to town on Victoria's pussy, Ethan slowly slid the tip of his cock into Victoria's ass. Neither of them was sure how Haley would feel about Ethan pounding Victoria's ass a few inches from her face, but they quickly found out. "Oh, my god!" moaned Haley. Victoria, still doing her part as the top half of their 69, felt Haley come again, as the heat from her pussy was intoxicating.

Victoria knew from past experience that Ethan probably wouldn't last long, and it didn't help that she was thrusting her ass toward him so as to get his cock even deeper inside her. There wasn't enough room for Haley to lick, so she fingered Victoria's cunt with four fingers, and enjoyed Victoria's tongue inside her, all the while watching Ethan completely remove his cock from Victoria's ass and ram it in, over and over, faster and faster.

Finally, Ethan couldn't take it any longer. He was completely inside Victoria when he started to come. He pulled out and shot the rest of his load into and around her gaping asshole. Watching from below, Haley could see Ethan's balls pulse with every surge. Some of his jizz had landed on Haley's face; the rest poured out from Victoria's asshole and dripped off her pussy. Haley licked it from her lips, then grabbed Ethan's dick, licked the come off it, and squeezed a few final drops into her mouth. They collapsed on the bed, all three completely satisfied, Haley still wiping come from her face and licking it off her fingers.