Justice Cum Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justice Queen is now covered and filled with cum, with no end to the orgy in sight. Men and women around her are fucking and sucking each other like it's their last chance to. Many women are now covered in cum, almost as much as Justice Queen is. Many others are waiting for their chance to get in and take advantage of the overly sexed yet still begging Super Slut.

Now, she's being held up by two men, one in her pussy, one in her ass, and as she leans forward against the chest of the man in front of her, they fuck her hard as they hold her off the ground. Two women are on their knees, one between the legs of each man, sucking and licking at their balls as they fuck the drugged up heroine. As the men cum inside her, their cum runs out of her holes, giving the women below a tasty snack.

Now, she's on her feet and bent forward, a man roughly fucking her asshole, while another fucks her mouth, spit roasting her while two woman suck on her huge tits from underneath, each of them riding someone's face. When the men finish, they drop Justice Queen to the floor. As she rolls over on to her back, five men walk up and form a circle around her. One man moves to her feet, pressing them against his cock and fucking them that way. The others simply jerk off while they watch, they won't take long. After not even a minute, all five men shoot their cum all over Justice Queen, hitting all over her body: arms, legs, stomach, tits, neck, face, waist, hair, feet, chest.

Orgasm after orgasm erupts from Justice Queen, impossible to count. The members of The Flock that have been tasked with watching over her have sense decided that she has given in to the full extent of her humiliation and thus need no more real supervision for right now, and have given themselves to the sexual frenzy all around them, enjoying Justice Queen, and the other men and woman alike (as they see fit).

Finally, as the orgy reaches it's eleventh hour, the crowd starts to dissipate. Less and less people show up to join, and more and more people start to leave to enjoy more interesting things in their day.

The day has drawn to a close, and the mall is about to close. The crowd is now nothing more than a few stragglers taking more pictures and the members of The Flock who are charged to watch over Justice Queen. Justice Queen is now laying exhausted on the floor, literally covered and filled with cum, her hair sticking out in all directions, dried and wet cum making it a mess. And yet, she is still mumbling for more, the serum STILL having a strong affect on her.

With the mall closing, police and ambulance workers finally move in to help Justice Queen and give her the medical help she needs. They come in, and put her on a stretcher, ignoring her sexual pleas for more sexual attention. They start to walk her towards the door, toward safety and help.

But the Flock members see this, and they have their orders. As Justice Queen is moved closer to the exit, the one in charge of her collar presses THE button. It activates the strongest level of electric shock the collar is capable of. After only a few minutes, the helpers are unconscious on the floor, and Justice Queen lays dead.

The whole world now knows of how she spent her last day after challenging my might. They know what happens to those who challenge me. And for the sheep of this city, they could NOT be more thrilled...

12