Justin Thyme - The House

Story Info
Justin and Rosemary celebrate the house completion alone
9.5k words
4.55
6.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cals_Kid
Cals_Kid
33 Followers


It's funny how those you think you know the best, you know the least. I, who have written here and elsewhere under different names, loved Callicious' writings, then when Son of Callicious picked up the mantle, as it were, I followed him with interest, only to find out Callicious was my own dad! He didn't know I wrote here (nor did anyone else). He certainly didn't know he was my favorite author. My younger brother got caught writing by his wife. They are in marriage counselling, which is why he has not finished his story. He slips in now and again and reads but can't write until things are resolved, if then.

I figured out Dad's password and have looked over his notes for continuation of Justin Thyme. My brother gave permission for a couple of other good writers to pick up on the story, but we have seen nothing from them, so I decided to give it a try. I'm not Dad, but I'll try to match his style and ideas as best I can. Let me know your thoughts. If my work is satisfactory, I'll take a shot at continuing the saga.

To those of you who followed Callicious' work, I know he loved you. He kept a file of every single comment written and every email he received and made appreciative notes in the file, even from those who didn't like what he wrote. I know in the last years of his life, you gave him a lot of joy. Thank you! -- Cal's Kid.

If you have not read Justin Thyme I strongly urge you to do so first. Much of this story will not make sense without knowing the back story.

Comments and votes are always appreciated! I'm happy to answer any email that has a return address.



Justin Thyme

Summer was over, the house completed, and Rosemary and I were officially moving in today. Stephanie would be coming up tomorrow, and Michael and Susie will get back from their honeymoon next Monday. Reality set in as I waited for our security gate to open, and I looked at our house.

I know emotions played with Rosemary's mind, too, because she about broke my hand squeezing it before she pulled it to her lips for a kiss.

"It's ours, Justin. It's really ours."

Actually, it had been ours since last spring, but I knew what she meant. All summer, we worked from early morning to late in the evening to get it prepared for the influx of girls coming for the upcoming school year. Last Friday, we put the last switch plate on the wall and celebrated by soaking in the two person tub in my garret bathroom.

Rosemary pulled my hand to her lips once more and whispered, "I want you to make love to me in your bed tonight. We may never have the house to just us again, and I want to have you all to myself."

With her head bowed over my hand and her red-gold hair cascading around her face, I couldn't see the tears in her eyes, but I felt a couple drop onto my hand.

"Sometimes I dream it is just the two of us, that this is just our house, and that I don't have to share you with anyone else. I love sharing you with Steph, Justin, but sometimes . . . ."

I knew what she meant. She may be my twin, and maybe it is because she is my twin, but the bond between us goes so deep.

I'm afraid Brian is going to take Rosemary away from me, but he's a good man who will treat her right. I'll be happy for her, but I can already feel the hole she will leave in my life when she goes.

"I love you, Rosemary. I don't know if I'm ready to take on the responsibilities of being an adult. I didn't realize how easy we had it living at home until we got this place. I know I'm the luckiest man in the world, though, to have you to share it with me. What do you say we go back out and grab an early supper at Bill's, then come back and make this house officially ours?"

The radiance of her smile through her gorgeous face-full of hair is something that will always cause my heart to skip a beat.

"I like how you think, Justin."

* * *

The summer had been one of the hardest summers of my life as far as work goes. Working for Jim at the electronics store had been work, but it had not been physically taxing.

That does not mean that we didn't have fun. Working with Rosemary and Stephanie in the house was never boring. Neither girl ever wore a bra unless we were going out somewhere, and frequently, they didn't wear a shirt, either, if nobody else was around.

Helen was in and out a good bit when she wasn't in summer school classes. We did take a couple of afternoons off during the weeks and most weekends we went down to Tucson. No matter how badly we wanted to get the house done, all work and no play, and all of that. Steph and Rosemary laid out by the pool topless most of those times if they didn't need to go to the store, or something.

One afternoon, I'd had some work being done on the Mini and Helen got out of class early. Not seeing my car, she thought I wasn't home, so when she got some sun with Steph and Rosemary, she looked around, then took her top off, too. Up in my room, I glanced out my window just as she did it. Little Justin popped to attention right away. It didn't help any that Steph looked up and saw me. She smirked, then glanced over at Helen and back up at me and winked. I was so busted.

She didn't say anything. Just handed Helen some sunscreen, then winked at me again. Of course, I enjoyed the view, and with the rule that I couldn't take matters into hand, Steph knew she and Rosemary would receive the benefit later.

This was going to be a fun year, but I wondered if I would be able to hold up.

* * *

Dr. and Mrs. Tom Meechum walked in the door to find Stephanie waiting. She wrapped her mom in a big hug, the jumped into Tom's arms. "Welcome home, Dad! You don't know how nice it is to be able to say that."

"You have no idea how it feels to hear it, either." Still a bit uncertain of his standing in the home, he glanced up at Staff Sergeant Winter's photo and nodded―a habit since the first time he entered the home. Marrying Winter's widow still boggled his mind.

"I'm not going to ask if you two had a good time."

"Stephanie!" Mary scolded herself for blushing.

"Well, I hope you did. You both deserve it."

Tom and Mary had just returned from a delayed honeymoon, which is why Stephanie didn't return to Scottsdale with Justin and Rosemary. She wanted one day at home with her mom and new step-father.

Steph slipped an arm around Tom's waist. "Thanks for loving my mom and being there for her. That means a lot to me. She's been lonely for too long." She glanced up through her eyelashes. "I wouldn't be upset if you two gave me a brother or a sister, either, Dad."

"Stephanie!" Mary turned a deep crimson.

Steph's impudent grin and tightening arm had Tom flumoxed. He'd never had to deal with anyone quite like her.

"I hope you don't mind me calling you 'Dad' all the time, Dad. I haven't had a chance to say it, and I like it."

"I like hearing it. I've never been called Dad before." It was all Tom could do to choke out the words.

Steph reached out with her other hand and pulled her mom into the huddle. "Love you, Mom. Told you he would be a good one."

* * *

Susie grabbed her crutches at the surf's edge and worked her way up the beach to the lounger next to Michael's. His eyes widened as he watched her breasts bob, nipples distended.

"Like what you see, mister?"

"You have no idea."

"Good. Whatcha gonna do about it?"

Michael jumped to his feet, erection making a large tent in his Speedo, and scooped her up.

"I'll show you what I'm going to do about it!" He lifted Susie in his arms and engulfed a nipple and blew on it as he walked to their honeymoon cabin. "You have no idea how much or how long I've wanted to do this."

"You have no idea how much I've wanted you to do it." Susie reached down and pulled the tie on her bikini bottom to save time. She also loved the expression on Michael's face.

"I love you, Mrs. Thibideaux."

"I take it it's OK to tease you now?"

"Only if you are willing to accept the consequences."

"Oh goody." Susie moaned as Michael laid her on the bed and dove face first between her legs. "I'm so glad you found this cabin for our honeymoon. I know you would never have let me be so free with others around. Not that I want to around others. I just love being able to tease my Mikey without hurting you like I did before. I'm yours, honey. I couldn't love you more."

For some reason, she couldn't understand what he said with his mouth occupied, but she didn't care.

* * *

"Hang on just a minute, Rosemary. We have to do this right." I gathered her in my arms just as soon as I had the door closed behind us. I looked upward and caught her attention.

"Oh. I like how you think."

"Remember the first time we saw that rose and thought how beautiful it is? Then that first time we came up alone and kissed under it? That is our rose, and it needs to be officially christened with a kiss."

"Umm. I really like how you think." She snuggled a bit tighter in my arms and met me halfway. A moan interrupted the kiss. "I'm kissing the man I love under our rose in our house. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. The only thing that would make this better would be if I could marry you and have your babies."

I felt the same bittersweet thought, but hadn't expressed it. "They would be beautiful babies if they looked like you."

Rosemary pulled back far enough to look me in the eyes. "Flattery will get you anywhere, but you don't have to say that to get into my panties―if I had any on." The twinkle in her eyes would have made me love her even if I didn't already more than I could begin to express. She leaned back in and gave me the sweetest, most gentle kiss, then nestled her head on my shoulder and nuzzled my neck. "The only thing that could make this better is if Stephie was here with us."

I couldn't help it. The warmth of our embrace evaporated. Yes, I love Stephanie with all my heart, but I love Rosemary, too, and Rosemary comes first.

"She'll get her turn. Tonight is for you."

"I know, and I'm so happy with you. I just feel like I'm cheating her, somehow."

That's Rosemary for you. Here she is in our own finished house that we are going to make officially ours and she wants to share.

"I don't want to share tonight. I want to celebrate with the woman I love, the woman who brought me out of my shell and taught me to love, the one who epitomizes beauty and grace, who makes my heart swell with just a smile, who fills my arms with contentment whenever I hold her. I will not often have this opportunity, and I don't want to share it with anyone else. Not even Steph. Tonight, I get you, and in the morning, I get to awaken with the sun shining into our room making your hair glow where it is spread on my shoulder, and I'll know that I have been blessed to have spent the night with the most beautiful woman in the world, and we did it in our home."

"I love you, Justin. I don't deserve you."

"You deserve far more than I can give you, but for now, I'm what you get."

Rosemary nuzzled my neck again and I felt moisture seep into my collar. "You are messing up all of my plans for tonight, but that's all right."

She unbuttoned my polo shirt then began pulling it loose from my shorts. "I don't want to wait any longer. Make love to me here under our rose and let's make this house ours."

It took only a jiffy for us to peel off our clothes. My heart was in my throat as I looked at her beauty. Yes, I've seen her nude before, but each time it was the same. I was gobsmacked. I pulled her to me, feeling the caress of her skin against mine, the softness of her breasts against my chest as I gave her as tender a kiss as she gave me only minutes before. We didn't need a heavy passionate kiss to seal our desire. This was a tender time and we both sensed it.

"Wait here." Rosemary darted into the living room to return in mere moments with three cushions from the couch. "This floor is too hard. Now, make love to me while I pretend it's our honeymoon and you are giving me our baby."

She lay on the cushions with her red gold hair piled around her head and I was momentarily jealous. Jealous of the man who would eventually take her from me. At the same time, I was overwhelmed that she would share with me her love.

"Come, my love. I need you in me."

* * *

"I hope you're hungry, Dad. I did a pot roast. Wasn't sure just when you would be home. Oughta be ready in about thirty minutes. I had a friend pick up a good Burgundy to go with it." At the look from her mother, Steph said, "Don't ask me who. She knew it was for you guys, not me. I wanted dinner to be really nice."

"I don't know if I'll ever get used to being called Dad. You have no idea how much that means. Winters would be so proud of you if he knew how you have turned out."

"Thanks, Dad." It was hardly more than a whisper. "I think he would approve of you, too. I've never seen Mom happier.

"Now, if you two would like have a seat on the couch, I have some cheese and crackers ready and a nice Chardonay in the fridge, chilling. Give me just a moment and I'll bring them in to you."

"You aren't in trouble or anything, are you?"

"Mom!"

"Okay. Okay. I was just wondering what brought all of this on."

"It's not every day a girl gets a dad, and besides, I'm happy for you. I wanted tonight to be special."

"I'm sorry, honey."

Stephanie stepped into the kitchen to get the wine and crackers. "Now, you two get to extend your honeymoon for just a few minutes longer while I finish up dinner. Dad, if you would like to open the wine?"

* * *

Cuddling with Rosemary in the afterglow is the highlight of making love to her. I don't understand how a guy can just get off and then get off. To me, the tender caresses, the feel of her moist skin against mine, her elevated heartbeat and breaths, the soft kisses, nuzzling her neck through her soft hair, listening to her soft sighs if I have been able to give her the full measure of pleasure that I always seek to give . . . all of this heightens my pleasure. Cuddling is the epitome of sharing my love.

It never lasts long unless I'm able to give such pleasure that she dozes off for a few minutes. This doesn't happen as often as I'd like, but tonight, it did.

I lay there on those narrow cushions with her snuggled close to me and watched her nostrils quiver as her breath whiffled through them in a gentle snore. Her face was so relaxed and at peace I didn't want to wake her for anything. The childlike trust evidenced gave me contentment, yet at the same time responsibility to never betray that trust. She was open, giving her all, unashamed of her nakedness, reveling in my enjoyment of her beauty, and at peace. Oh how I wished I could make life like this for her all day, every day.

"You're staring."

"Memorizing."

"I'm drooling on you. How do you do that to me?"

"I just love you."

"Ummm." She snuggled even closer, pressing her breasts against me tightly and slipping a knee between my thighs. "I can't get close enough to you. Can we just run away to an island somewhere where I don't have to share you with anybody else but Stephie? Where I can sleep with you every night and not have to sneak up to your room for a quickie once in a while?"

"Name the island. I would love it."

Rosemary snuggled her head down onto my chest, under my chin. "But if we did that, you would have to give up this house and all of the girls who will be teasing you all the time. You know, laying out at the pool, 'accidentally' giving you flashes, and stuff like that." She snickered and ran a finger through my pubic hair.

"That would be no sacrifice."

"Oh, but I think it's going to be a lot of fun. It won't be like this very often, so I'm glad we have tonight. Tomorrow's going to be Stephie's night. I kind of think she's going to need some extra loving."

That's my Rosemary for you. Always thinking of someone else's needs.

"That's tomorrow. Tonight is all for you."

"Umm. I like that." Rosemary rolled her head back and put it on my shoulder. "Uh, Justin?"

"Um hmm?"

"Is the security system on?"

"Yes. Why?"

Then I knew.

* * *

Michael lay on his back, chest heaving for breath, while Susie cuddled on his arm. Mindlessly, he let his hand stroke her thigh and hip.

"Remember that day we got caught in the rain up on Mt. Lemon?"

Susie nodded her head. "I hurt you so badly that day, and I'm so sorry."

"I'm not."

Susie lifted her head. "You aren't? I was trying to push you to go against all you believe in and stand for."

"Yes, but you didn't mean it that way. You showed me that day that you loved me for me, and not anything my name or family could get you." He held up a hand as she started to protest. "I knew that, already, but you confirmed it when you got in the back seat instead of staying in the front with me. I wanted you so badly."

"I know, and I would've ruined everything if I would've gotten what I thought I wanted. It would've ruined you."

"When you put on my shirt at my place. It looked like that was all you had on." He had a catch in his voice, and Susie sensed him hardening again. Reaching a hand over to stroke him, Susie couldn't keep the mischief away.

"So. Are you saying anytime I want you in the mood, all I have to do is wear one of your shirts?"

"Once we got you out of the cast, even before, you've never had me out of the mood."

"I never want you out of the mood, honey." Susie rolled on top and eased herself onto his hardness and sighed. "I'm yours, honey. Any way you want me. Any time."

* * *

I leapt to my feet and took the stairs two at a time, all the way up to my garret room. Fumbling and failing to enter the password, I locked myself out of my laptop and had to reboot it before I could open up the security system. I shut the cameras down and then scrolled back through the history to erase video. The last thing we needed was for Dad or for Mom to take a look to be certain everything at the house was OK. I didn't think they would, and certainly hoped they didn't in the future sometime and wonder at the missing video. I'd have to come up with a plausible excuse if they did, something that would be better than to say I'd been making love to my sister in the foyer under the rose. I don't think making the house our own would be a good excuse to them.

Heart still pounding, I walked down the stairs to meet Rosemary on the second level.

"Did you delete everything?"

"Yeah. Glad you thought of it!"

"Is there any way to get it back? Not to leave on the system. I think it would be fun to watch."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"No. Not at all. I love what we are doing together, and I think it would be beautiful to watch."

"Kinda like porn?"

"Eww. No. Nothing like that. Real love. The look on your face when you are making love to me is so sweet. Porn isn't real. What we do is real, and I think it would be beautitful. I know I like to watch you and Stephie. I think I would like to watch us, too."

"I think that would be dangerous. We've got to remember the system, not that I think we'll be having much chance of time like this together again for quite a while."

"Yeah. Somehow, I don't think Mom would appreciate seeing us running around naked. Don't think it would be quite what she had in mind for us and this house. I like it, though."

She looked down at my cock dangling. "I wish you liked swimming. I feel like fooling around in the pool for a while."

"Go ahead, if you want. You know I don't like the water."

"You were only three when you fell in the pool. You're an adult now."

Cals_Kid
Cals_Kid
33 Followers