K

Story Info
Tale of a lonely starlet's descent into public debauchery.
7k words
3.5
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

' K '

Intro'

Long golden hair flew in waves in the rough turbulence of air around the open balcony of the hotel suite. Dressed only in a flimsy silk negligee, the tiny girl enjoyed the view from the top floor, the sun was rising over the city skyline and its twin shimmered in the ocean beyond. Although the temperature was cool she felt the promise of the warmth to come, she held a cup of black coffee to her cheek and inhaled. She remembered the previous night and the mischief with her new friends that had made her feel so wanton and liberated, a step beyond even her wildest dreams. The step that Michael had instilled in her for that brief time, and left her wanting more.

As the wind gusted around the balcony sixteen stories up, the flimsy garment tugged and billowed around her form. It then wrapped around her tightly and showed every curve and the hard tone of her body, small breasts and flat stomach, the brown points of the nipples showed distinctly, aroused by the cool air. And further down her lean torso the material was caressing her down to the hem line where it whipped around the thighs and between.

Her left hand moved to keep the garment from rising automatically, even though she was alone, but then paused and pressed the silky material closer into the folds and enjoyed the moment and the sunlight becoming stronger. She felt her nipples rasp against the silk as her body responded...

1 ) Promises

Speeding across the harbour bridge from north of Sydney, the limo's occupant had her second favourite view of the floodlit Opera House below. Only second favourite as nothing could compare with approaching from the air over Sydney cove, as your private helicopter fluttered down over the majestic sails of the flamboyant building. But tonight's visit was more personal and clandestine, she realised that she was holding her breath at the prospect.

After the expressway at Dawes Point the driver turned off and slowed into the evening traffic that was now thinning at nine pm. Along Bridge Street they pulled up at the Marriot Hotel, the chauffeur jumped out and opened the rear door pavement side for her to alight. The sultry February evening air hit her after the cool air conditioned car. After her time at the beach she was glad that she'd changed in the back seat into some dry clothes. Much to the amusement of her chauffeur, though she knew him well enough to be able to drive and observe his rear mirror at the same time. Her brief nudity back there hadn't been a problem, the windows were mirrored and it gave her a small thrill as always to observe Anton's occasional glance as she slowly peeled off her beach encrusted t-shirt that had dried onto her. It had positively crinkled as the sand from her scorched body tinkled off to sprinkle onto the leather upholstery. Her small salty nipples had particularly clung desperately to the material and her toned breasts sprung free with a nubile shiver. She'd left the t-shirt and shorts on the seat for him to clean up, along with the debris of sand. She wouldn't ask for the dirty clothes to be cleaned, she knew that he would dispose of them in some way, she never asked how. Anton's hands had clung particularly firmly to the steering wheel, not the only firm thing in the drivers' seat.

The trunk of the car popped and he retrieved a small suitcase and briefcase. "Thanks Anton, just going for a walk, be in touch first thing tomos." she said in her broad Aussie brogue. He raised his eyebrows at her, amused, and placing the case down momentarily tapped his coat pocket as if to remind her of something. She made the okay sign with her fingers to him, and turned her back to go. He shook his head but carried on, knew not to interfere. He lingered, to just watch that tush swing down the street. Wow, that coconut infused scent she wore (may just have been sun lotion and dried sweat, mm-mm ) had driven him crazy back in the limo'.

Denim knee-length shorts, a black silky boob tube, leather jacket, and spangly dance pumps was her disguise for the evening. She'd spiked her blonde hair into a punky look, and pastel blue eye shadow, overdone, gave her a kind of younger look, she was confident of not being recognised. She strutted purposefully through the few streets to her objective, still pent up unknowingly from her disturbed tryst with the tall whispy woman that she'd befriended on Curl Curl beach earlier. She promised herself a more complete encounter tonight, one way or the other.

This time of night the neighbourhood was going quiet, with both workers and tourists both departing to homes and hotels. It wasn't the friendliest part of the city at night, still she walked confidently, she knew the area and was only round the corner from The Barista Sisters coffee bar, her destination.

Both excitement and nerves were mounting in her chest at the thought of her planned escapade, so she breathed deeply to control the anxiety. She knew how to, and how to waggle her pert ass, confident that she was getting attention from sexes alike as she neared the cafe. Now for it, would her subtle disguise pay off, she felt the butterflies in her chest that she always got when pushing her comfort zone. She'd been planning this little soiree all evening after potentially interesting encounters had fizzled and left her somewhat frustrated, she needed to get a buzz. Mmmmm- a good buzz.

As she walked into the quiet, bohemian interior she smiled broadly at the barista behind the counter. The waitress smiled back, then a hint of recognition? It couldn't be...

"No way!" the girl gasped, tall, dark skinned, possibly Brazilian, a shock of blonde hair and quite severe make-up which complemented her cheek bones. She immediately clammed up as her visitor drew closer, so no-one else could hear, then "Kylie, you said you would, but I never...!"

"I like to keep promises Mel." and as she leant over the counter she whispered, "And I'm as excited as you are inside." She rolled her eyes as if to mention the other people in the bar, and put a powder blue polished nail to her candy pink lips.

Mel said "Toni's not gonna believe this. I'll call her in a min, Americano?" she gazed lapping up the tiny apparition in front of her, "Do you want a private booth?" She'd only met K once before, at a stage door autograph hunt about 6 months ago here in Sydney. Somehow the meeting had had an effect on them both, and Mel had stammered where she worked if K was ever in the area and fancied a brew? As if!

"Yes to the coffee, black, brown sugar? Like your complexion?" She flirted a little, couldn't help it.

"Oh," she noticed bottles of liquor on the shelf behind Mel, "could I have a little Amaretto?" She thought a little Dutch courage might not go amiss, before she bottled it and ran out of the joint. "No, to the booth though, thanks." she hopped onto a bar stool. With her back to most of the clientele, she thought she was safest near the bar, unless anyone recognised her famous arse of course. K reached into her jeans pocket for a credit card, but Mel waved the gesture away. The place was reasonably busy with mostly couples, and mostly female. Kind of a Morrocan theme meant the decor was dark and subtle and the lighting low. The Sisters wasn't known as a pick up joint so most of the clientele were more interested in their dates than anything else. Anyhow K kept her head down and enjoyed what seemed like a triple Amaretto Americano. 'Christ, I'm having a hypo!', what the fuck was she doing.

She enjoyed the moment as best she could with her heart racing, her stomach in knots, was this such a good idea? Sometimes her extravagant ideas got the better of her, but the liquor was helping now, warming her throat, then down to her heart. Oh-oh, bravado rising she felt slowly more brave, and something else. As she moved on the bar seat her pussy felt warm, and possibly... Mmmmm. K was buzzing with the excitement, on the point of no return could she possibly go any further with her plan? She knew she'd be in so much shit if this went wrong in any way, but still she couldn't stop. Fuck, the second barrista was staring, then looked away shocked, went straight to Mel.

She stood face to face with Mel, still animatedly on her mobile, and dug a finger into her ribs. Mel twigged and made a mad face at the other girl, and a pipe down gesture with her spare hand. The girl seemed to take a big breath, then turned to K and asked if the coffee was ok, but taking a good eyeful as if in disbelief. K leaned toward her, "It's fuckin' strong is what it is babe." she pouted, bravado again increasing. The stool was high and quite hard, she wiggled her backside to get comfortable but this made her tight jeans rise up into her ass-dammit."Where's the bathroom hon', I need to cool down a little."

Five minutes later she shimmied back into the now busier bar, still unrecognised, easier now probably with more folk. She made eye contact with Mel and winked, then pushed to the bar and waited to get the attention of 2nd barrista. "Hey, it's been great seeing you guys. Groovy joint, but I've got to split, catch you next time eh?" K held out her hand, and the girl grasped it, and the tiny gold thong that was pressed into it, warm and damp. Just about keeping her shit together, the girl pocketed the garment, that only minutes ago had been caressing K's damp vulva, its string had been pulled up between those famous ass cheeks! 'Fuck!'

"Err, yeah, great seeing you too. Ciao." was all she could manage, Christ she'd need to visit the ladies too, soon. Couldn't wait to change into that sexy g-string that had K's sexy scent all over it, shit she smelled like coconut up close too. "Fuck!" she said to herself out loud. Mel was standing next to her now, and couldn't stop laughing now K had sidled off.

Meanwhile as she exited the cafe, that vulva was getting damper by the second, stimulated by the tight denim material now the flimsy pants were gone. With the act of bravado in the cafe her alter ego was coming out, her inner demon that had got her into so much trouble over the years.

It was saying 'What the fuck, you deserve some fun girl!' K wiggled her ass even more going outside into the cooler air, she had another gift to bestow on an unsuspecting person. Outside was going dusky, the cafe' exterior was lit with strings of coloured lanterns, she felt ethereal after her escapade and Amaretto, almost high. There were several tables with guys and, more so girls drinking and chatting, she picked the table that she'd noticed a pretty little thing at on her way in.

She tapped the slight girl on the shoulder, she and her companions looked up, "Hey darling, are you about a size 8 or so?"

Startled, the petite blonde stammered, "Eh-err, what I dunno...."

"Are you around a size 8 clothes, dumbo." K asked and hunkered down between her and a male friend, oops the jeans got tighter, and she oozed slightly, deliciously. She shuddered with excitement. Wow. She hoped the wetness wouldn't show through when she stood up. K unzipped the leather jacket about half way, and retrieved the brief black top that she'd also removed in the ladies. She handed it to the dumbstruck girl, "Here, hon, I won't need this anymore this evening, a gift." And before she rose to make what would have to be a sharp exit, she hovered beside the group enough to show them that indeed under the jacket she was topless. Her small breasts shimmied as she moved, and they just glanced the edge of one cheeky aureola, and a gold necklace with a capital K, swinging between them.

As the party gasped, she rose and zipped the jacket up a little, and blew the girl a kiss as she did. A guy opposite gasped "No way!" and laughed out loud, K shushed him down and winked. The blonde had the boob tube to her face as K coyly slipped away,"Wow, coconutty scent," she exclaimed."Hawaiian Tropic I think..." Everyone laughed as they realized what they'd just witnessed, but no-one jumped up or made a scene. "Who the fuck was that Bev?" a girlfriend asked.

"I dunno-err, I dunno, but, was she hitting on me?"

"Did you see the necklace?" the guy said, his eyes wide, "Was that fucking...?"

Bev stood to watch the retreating figure, a puzzled look, but she was biting her lower lip in thought. She stashed the boob tube in her handbag, and wandered after K. "Be careful Bev-eh?" the guy called

2) Bev

This was the real K, the showgirl who loved to flaunt and perform, and now dressed in only tight jeans and a leather jacket she was in full outrageous flow. Her Ms Hyde, outgoing and raunchy, the girl that she transformed into on stage when the adrenalin kicked in, and the Amaretto! And, as on-stage, her attire was now risque also, her little tits were getting harder

, rubbing against the lining of the leather jacket. Her labia were squidgy wet from the denim material rubbing her up with each step. She felt as sometimes on stage, when in a dance routine people in front rows could see up her mini skirt or costume and peek at, or photograph her pants or exposed side boobs.

A delicious feeling as one wardrobe malfunction could potentially leave her naked at times. Indeed didn't one clip of footage floating around the internet show a dress floating open to reveal her pussy briefly, and at a BBC tv show at that! A dress that the backstage dresser had assured her would stay fastened as she'd rushed to prepare, minutes after having been roughly ravaged by the tonguing of a female roadie who she couldn't resist, and she'd mislaid her pants. Losing her pants along the way in escapades seemed to be a common theme.

Musing this, way, she found herself entering the small Macquirie Place Park, a place she knew fairly well from family visits way back. She wondered how long Mel and Toni would be, The Sisters joint closed up at ten, but may take a while to tidy up. Her heart rate was slowing now after the outrageous incident outside the cafe. Only one person having gone for their mobile phone for a photo or video would have been catastrophic. The weather was damp and muggy in the dusk, but still warm and she unzipped her jacket fully now in the twilight of the park, lit sporadically with low voltage lanterns. The wisp of evening breeze made her nipples turgid and erect, as she held the garment open and revelled in her part nudity.

Again this exhibitionism was a thing she'd always enjoyed for some reason, as back in the day didn't Aussie beach barbecues involve topless behaviour? It was never a big deal with your friends when the evening came. Especially as being small in the chest department, K didn't get the attention that her better endowed girlfriends did. The park was actually a large inner city square, surrounded by buildings, some residential, some business blocks. It must have been after ten, she hadn't a watch, so checked her mobile, ten-fifteen. It had started to drizzle, and felt fresher, so she sheltered under a large tree and checked her surroundings. In the upper floors of a block opposite she could see lit windows, no blinds, and occasionally figures as if they were cleaners moving around. Surely if they did look into the park they wouldn't see clearly who was there, or care? Surreptitiously, she patted her jeans pocket for the reassuring can of mace, the size of a cigarette lighter, that Anton had reminded her about earlier.

The girth of the tree was actually warm and reassuring to the touch, as the weather was getting fresher with the light rain. K turned to the tree and opened the leather jacket allowing her chest to caress its bark, which was slightly warm to her touch. Somehow she felt protected this way, even in such a state of undress, and the rough texture of its dark skin felt as if the tree itself was touching her up. She squirmed into it in her rising excitement, her nipples distending, hardening and rubbing into the warm ripples of bark. Her hips moved forward instinctively as she hugged the tree, and she pushed her moist denim clad mound into it, resulting in even more moisture seeping from her pussy. She felt, or imagined the big old fig shudder in appreciation, for weren't trees living beings also?

Steps coming up the gravel path shook K from her erotic revery, she stood away from her tree and sidled around to the opposite side. Zipping up her jacket, she peeked around the trunk. It was the girl from outside the Sisters', tripping up the dark path in her silver stilettos while talking on her mobile quietly. Bloody mobiles! K shuffled around the tree, which was a little away from the path, until the girl was past, then stealthily followed. K called out, "Hey-Boo!" The girl started and turned around, holding the phone in front of her defensively." You can put that away for starters."

K approached, wagging a finger, "No camera either honey, or I'll confiscate that." she said with a cheeky grin.Bev lowered the phone, the caller was asking what was happening. K took the mobile from the bemused girl and said into it "She's ok hon, I'm just a friend she's hooked up with, she'll call ya soon." Then to Bev," Power that thing down and tell me your name sweetness."

Wide eyed like a doe deer the smaller girl seemed dumbstruck, her phone was given back and she fiddled with turning it off, held it to her stomach like a chastised schoolgirl. "Bev, I'm Bev." she managed, and put the phone into her handbag and zipped it up. "I've got your top in here, if you need it back?" She gestured to the bag.

"No need, hon." K said, "It's fairly warm now really, now my jackets zipped up."

"It is you then? I didn't think it could be really-but..." Bev stammered "Wow!"

"I am kinda in disguise though, do you think?"

"Kinda, yeah. Then your big necklace, and I recognized the little beauty spots on your chest."

"Ha, clever girl." K unzipped her leather open to show her small cleavage, and the group of marks between her breasts.

"But what are you doing out in the park at this time alone?"

"Could ask you the same?" retorted K. She surveyed the young girl, mid twenties, quite pale and shy looking in her white blouse and a short black pencil skirt with a denim jacket. The stilettos didn't quite go with the outfit, but probably made her feel taller than her possibly five foot nothing.

And they did help her posture, and made her boobs jut out a little, though obviously fettered by a black bra. She couldn't be much older than nineteen or so, and acted much younger.

"I had to follow you," said Bev, "Had to ask why you gave me your top back there."

"You were just the same size really, thirty four B bust or so?" she stood with her arms covering her chest, but hadn't zipped the jacket up, and Bev couldn't stop staring at the top of her boobs. K reached and pulled Bev's arms away from her defensive posture. "Thirty two or so? "She took in her lithe figure, 'mmm...'

"Thirty three, yeah a B." and then more flirty," You know you smell gorgeous."

"It's called sun lotion and burnt flesh, glad you like it." K laughed. "Been up Curl Curl beach all day." Then they straightened up, more footsteps! "Ahh-could be my friends hopefully, but lets find a nice big tree for a moment." The leather jacket was zipped up again. "These trees are awesome to hug you know?"

3) Fucking Horny

It was a couple, and K recognised Mel's bottled blonde hair in the twilight. Still no-one else around luckily the damp weather putting paid to this, but K did expect a few dog walkers or joggers. As the couple approached they left the shelter of the fig tree to join the path. Mel had changed from her barista uniform into a figure hugging white mohair dress that reached to her knees, and then black patent knee-high boots. In the cool air it was obvious she hadn't bothered with a bra, and also that both nipples were pierced. The guy she was with must be Tony, smaller than Mel but still very slim and elegant in a smart dark suit and white shirt.

12