Kacey is a Cheating Whore

Story Info
Kacey's sick of boyfriend cock. She wants Dom.
2.9k words
3.51
23.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kacey is a Cheating Whore

Kacey's sick of boyfriend cock. She wants Dom. She NEEDS Dom. Her hot instructor, her older man. Her bigger man. Her boyfriend paid for a hotel, but she texted she's sick, and the stupid dope believes her. He's actually paying for it... but he's not gonna get to use it, or the girl inside.

Kacey's boyfriend Tim is a cuck who doesn't know it yet.

And she's going to throat and fuck Dom.

-------------------

Kacey felt herself pout, as she always did while eyeing up the other man.

She slipped her thumb up the strap of the sports bra, before running a hand down and hooking the thumb into the yoga pants, sliding the length around the band and out to snap it loudly against her ass. She smiled. She knew it'd jiggle.

Sweat clung to breast as she took a drink from the bottle, gulping water greedily, breathing light and trying to slow.

"So you've pictured fucking me in a sports bra and yoga pants like this?"

His light glare never wavered, only a small smirk confirming. She breathed deep, having to lower eyes from the intensity of the gaze.

"Okay umm... you're a man, huh?" She laughed lightly putting fingers to chest and breathing, her cleavage still open as her breast rose and fell. "Like, a real one. Fuck, I honestly don't know what to say to that..."

She didn't realise it, she just caught the reflection of herself in the hotel room mirror, the sheen of condensation on her face. The lip she was biting into. when it puckered out after she let it free.

"You're bad..."

She giggled lightly and drank thirstily, gulping down, feeling exposed while he watched, before gasping a light breath and looking down uncertainly... giving a small kiss around the outside of the rim of the water bottle while staring side-eye at him.

He grunted another smirk.

She felt wetness build into her lips, her thighs rub together and an intense need to rip the yoga pants off and replace them with his thighs, his heat and masculinity pressing on her.

She slipped her hair up into a ponytail before kneeling down quickly and sliding them forward, her small frame suddenly dwarfed in his thighs, either side and leading up to one place.

She saw the outline in the grey sweatpants and felt her eyes glaze slightly, breathing slower as she focused and felt hypnotised by the outline, the movements as he shifted and the outline falling. even at it's smallest, he never gave up an inch. This was the first time she had ever met a real SHOW-er before. Her boyfriend wore grey sweats... but it wasn't the same. It really wasn't the same.

She remembered for a third time that her boyfriend was paying for the place, and grew so much wetter that she could swear if she rubbed a thigh it'd audibly slick.

She felt her mouth open naturally eyeing the big bulge and felt a need to make small kisses, to thank and plead, beg and moan gently. To worship.

She'd never had a cock that could make her scream before.

"I want it..."

"What?"

He spoke for the first time, his voice low, lower than her long term honey-bunny, lower than most men's, fuck, lower than everything right now.

"I said- I want it..."

"What do you want?"

"Your cock-" She bit her lip and breathed in deep to stifle a moan. "Your cock I said I want your cock I want to feel it I wanna kiss it and suck it and make it happy. I wanna feel it inside of me." She eyed his own steely gaze. "I wanna feel your big cock inside of me and tickling my stomach."

He leaned over easily and-

SPANK

She tried to stifle, but gasped, moaned sharply, and thighs rubbed together again. "I'm going to call my boyfriend and tell him you spanked me."

SPANK

"Go ahead. I won't stop you."

"I-" She looked into his eyes- spoke-

SPANK SPANK

She bit her lip again and grew silent, as though from a command. And then his real one,

"Go on then. Take what you want."

She moaned a glottal stop and lips parted with a juicy smack, before she pulled her fingers into his pants and slid them down, revealing first long, thick thighs of muscle like a linebacker, and almost the same length running down the left thigh, a long line of meat, veiny and halfway peeled back to show the precum wet prize she had her eyes on the whole time. The whole time since she had met him, that is.

"H- Holy fuck..." She whispered, but didn't waste any more time. She glanced up shyly, just to meet his eyes. To thank him. "You're bigger than my boyfriend." And she kissed the head, feeling the skin peel back to show the juicy uncut cock of the man she was about to take while thinking of her boyfriend. Comparing. Shit, she wanted to take notes.

He slid a hand over her hair and gripped around the ponytail, easily pushing her in with little exertion from his arm, holding her firmly in what may have been a vice grip for all she could move back, so she gently took his leading and kissed whatever was in front, planting gentle kisses up the length of his hard cock, being kind and nice to the biggest cock she had ever seen. She wanted it to be mean to her after all. And if she was ever going to have a man be mean to her like she had always wanted, she couldn't let the chance slip away.

You had to be nice to the first man cock you've ever seen, if you want it to fuck you like a hound takes a bitch.

She kissed up the shaft, until it was hard enough to swing and stick up, knocking her chin and neck as she kissed her way back, revealing the full length with the extra growth hard fullness causes a man. She left a trail of kisses, thinking how pissed off she was she forgot very red lipstick to see the kisses and just how many it took to reach the end of this thing... and making note to do so next time, (and that she had already decided firmly to have a next time he entered her cunt) she kissed back finally reaching the head, realising it made her kneel with a straight back, as though the masculinity forcing her to attention.

Nine kisses. That was how many it took. Her boyfriend would die if she told him. She made note of that if he thought about putting up a fight when she got back, that she'd have something hard and manly inside her while he acted as though nothing was wrong.

She took extra special care of the head, looking up with blue eyes into his as she serviced the man cock and kissed all over the head before slipping her wet lips around it and back and forth, gently taking the top shaft in her little hands and working the skin fully back and gently stroking the shaft and working the head. She kept eye contact. Boys liked that. Maybe a man would too. 'You can film it if you want, I don't mind.' She said, staring at him as she worked the shaft, dragging sloppy wet kisses along the tip of his cock, occasionally looking down at it and gently nibbling and kissing right around the head and kissing just underneath the head, that special place she was going to suck before throating him like a good little girl and staring into his eyes in the hope he'd cum down her throat before he fucked her, wanting to show she was a good little girl enough to earn her reward, and just how much she meant it when she asked him to please please oh pretty please won't you fuck me hard, please finally fuck me hard, harder than I ever had it before, and be a real fucking man to me and make my pussy obedient and clingy, I need to stick to a man cock so big and hard it makes me honestly cream and takes me for what I am and shows me what a dirty little girl I am, and how I'm living in a man's world and nobody can make me feel anything like what that cock can.

She kissed and made out with the head, never taking her eyes off him. "I need you to fuck me..."

"Suck Daddy off."

"Yes, Daddy..."

She kissed and slipped her lips around the head, sucking behind giving gentle stroked with her tongue down the underside of the head, sucking it firmly and warming it up as she felt him grow yet fully harder in her mouth, making her stomach flutter in anticipation. She meant to work this man to get the fucking she wanted and felt anxious with every suck that he would leave.

She smirked, before sliding her head forwards in one smooth motion, lips firmly around and sucking while working more wetness to her mouth to warm and sate him.

He slipped his head back and moaned, big arm flexing naturally as he cursed out loud, her pleased endlessly as she tried her best to take his girthy nine inches and reach the base of him with her lips to give his balls a kiss, but shockingly to her fantasies and ego, she felt a little give halfway down the back of her throat while she took him, his cock filling her spoken-for mouth and twitching down her throat, but somehow- she'd found her limit. Eight and a half inches. She was an eight and a half inch whore.

She felt ashamed she couldn't do more for such a magnificent cock, but looked up with red tearing eyes to apologise with his cock down her throat, brows pining as she coughed gently, and his hand press the back of her head in, holding her with a glare and smirk, showing her who was in control.

She spluttered a perfect bubble before he let her go back, and just as she gasped and coughed, the spit slicking down her lip and hitting her sweaty heaving breast, she looked up to him again, before feeling his hand push her back in.

"You can take it, babe. Be a slut for me."

It seemed it was the inspiration she needed, with every inch sliding through her pink pretty lips, she felt anticipation rise for the end and pushed forward, through the gagging, and like a determined little girlfriend, gave his abs and heavy balls a kiss at the same time.

She felt his groan vibrate low and wetten her cunt again, reverberating through her tight little body as she held back coughs and felt herself tear up. She wanted to be a good girl for him. She wanted him to massage her pussy from the inside until she squealed.

And then she had to pull back, coughing a long line of spit, drool and the taste halfway down her front, the line hung and then slick to her top, she breathed deep and imagined just how she must look, like all of those pornstars her boyfriend jerked off to instead of fucking her. She reached hands down to remove her top-

"No."

She glanced up. His glare was hard.

"Keep it on. Makes you sluttier."

She felt her heart skip a beat and slowly nodded, sliding her hands down to her thighs and waiting on knees. "Yes Daddy..."

He slipped forward, lifting to his feet and stomping easily towards her. Then, as the smell and swing of the cock came towards her head, her lips, she pouted again, this time lifting up to give it a little kiss on the top of the head.

"Good girl." She giggled. "Thank you Daddy."

SPANK

She felt a sharp moan vibrate through and a shiver of good. "Th- thank you Daddy."

"Good girl. Now turn around, Daddy's gonna take that girlfriend cunt."

"Yes Daddy."

"For the first time."

She bit her lip, knowing what that meant. 'For the first time of many, many more...'

Wiggling her hips side to side, humming happily, she reached down to pull down her yoga pants, before feeling them pulled back by the wrists and held, her tits jiggling up and body jerked to attention on her knees. He growled in her ear, "Did I fucking say pull them down?"

"No Daddy I'm sorry Daddy 'll be a good girl I swear."

SPANK-

"You'd better be."

"Thank you Daddy. Sorry Daddy."

"I take your pants off, babygirl. Now play with your cunt, make it ready for me. You'll need the extra lube..." The last came a whisper, making her legs quiver. She nodded. "Yes Daddy, right away Daddy thank you sir thank you so much Nnggg..." She breathed a heave of breast, before slipping her hands to tug and play with her nipple, and then down between legs to rub the hard clit and slide down the taken labia, running fingers up and down it, occasionally slipping it apart to practice.

RRRRIP

She GASPED, feeling the sensation, the stronger man ruining her best pair of pants, not just for her, but her boyfriend. "You- asshole..."

SPANK

"S-sorry I called you an asshole Daddy."

SPANK SPANK

"I like brats." She felt herself purr and nodded, feeling moans coming every second now, continuing playing with her clit and feeling her folds open, peeling back easily with light touches. Her cunt made wet sounds without cock already. She moaned primally, low, more of a whine really, before rubbing until her fingers grew wet and pussy aching to feel a cock inside it. "Thank you for- for spanking me Daddy, I never get that at home."

SPANK

"You're mine." And she GASPED, feeling the length slap onto her back. She slipped her head aside to eye herself in the mirror.

But she couldn't see the cock, so an idea sprung into her head. She slid down onto her front, still kneeling, elbows down and arms spreading ahead while her body arched and curved. He held her hips in place, she slid her lowest arch, feeling a light pain in her back before the relief of his big hand pressing it down, pushing her into position.

NOW she could see it. She glanced up the curving length of her arched back, in 'Expert' position from all he Tiktok challenges, and saw his length not just cover her ass, but flop down slightly. Her mouth was open. "Daddy you're gonna break me."

"Already have." SPANK

And with one more shivering moan and wave of pleasure, she felt his cock slide up and down her pussy long, slowly, once- before prodding in- and sliding his length in her taken cunt.

"H-holy- FUCK-" She moaned and felt her legs quiver just trying to take him, taking deep breaths and feeling the pain... before it gave way to warmth, and filling. He slid back, and she braced herself. And then relaxed.

For the PLEASURE.

After her eyes had stopped blurring, and she could see again after the first couple of long slow thrusts, she realised looking at the drooling yoga whore in the mirror, that she was being fucked by a man, and that THIS was what being fucked by a real man was supposed to be like. She heard whines as though from miles away, and even though spanks kept coming, and she realised that he had been spanking her and ordering her something for a while, the only vague sense she got was his pulling her back, and so she obliged the Daddy type currently bottoming out her tight little girlfriend hole. She leaned her hips back, and heard the wet slaps of a taken cheating cunt slapping against a man's belly, where she had been kissing not two minutes ago with a throat full of cock.

She backed up and barely even noticed the phone, eyes blurring again as her hand went down to her clit and began rubbing, hearing more and more moans, only getting single words out as she backed up onto him-

"Daddy- DADDY- I- NEED- EUGH- CUM- GONNA- CUM-! AAaannggnn~" She felt a leg quivering orgasms shudder all over her body, before he began fucking in rhythm when she had stopped moving, hearing the slaps again as she came and quivered, each fuck intensifying the feeling.

When she glanced up at the mirror again, her hair was slick over one side of her face covering her eye, a sweat-laden Jessica Rabbit while he waited for her to regain composure, before feeling his cock press into her again, filling the warm shaking walls of her wet and taken cunt once more.

"You- you just made me orgasm harder than- I ever have before." She briefly considered, realising the sweat on her sports bra. The times her man had fucked her in it. "Oh fuck- harder than my boyfriend ever has, Daddy...!"

SPANK

SLAP SLAP SLAP...

The wet slaps of fucking began again, her whimpering from the light tinges of pain as her knees slid together and toes curled against the carpet.

SPANK

SLAP SLAP SLAP

And she bit her lip, holding arms up around her head, elbows by chin as she was fucked, moaning through bit lip like a whore.

Like a cheating wet whore.

As she orgasmed for a second time in two minutes.