Kady 6: Love is Infinite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're fucking gorgeous," I tell her, then close my eyes and breathe deep. "And you smell heavenly."

"Fuck," is all Angela can say, and then she has no more words but groans as I bury my face in her pussy.

She tastes as amazing as she smells. I lap like an eager kitten, hands locked on her strong thighs, pulling her hips into my face as I trace her lips with my tongue and suck them into my mouth, then part them and drive my tongue into her as far as it will go. The muscles of her thighs tremble and tense under my hands, and nectar pours from her like water from a spring. I try to drink it all, and finally, I tease out her clit from its hiding place, and circle it with my tongue.

The sound that comes out of Angela can only be termed a shout, as her fingers lock painfully in my hair, shove me into her sex so hard she damn near breaks my nose, locks her thighs around my head until I am almost suffocating, and comes so hard my face is misted with a light, fragrant spray. I think hysterically that I'll congratulate myself if I get out of this alive; right now I'm not sure if the bigger danger is suffocation or a broken neck, but Angela eventually relaxes, and I pull away gasping and wiping my face.

It takes her a minute to catch her breath, and she rises up on her elbows to look at me quizzically. "Are you okay?" she asks, her eyes still a little unfocused and her breath still heavy.

"Yeah," I say, gingerly feeling at my nose. "You uh, I wasn't expecting that. It was sexy as hell, though explaining how I broke my nose might have been weird."

"Oh my God, Kady," she says, getting to her knees, putting a warm hand on my face. That's when she noted the wetness, and frowns slightly. "Don't tell me I peed on you or something."

"Nah," I say dismissively. "Sometimes, when a woman's really worked up, she can squirt. Doesn't happen to everyone and even those who can do it need, like, special circumstances most of the time. It's happened to me before. Still, I should better wash my face."

Before I did, though, Angela drew me in and kissed me long and thorough, deeply and firmly. "Thank you, Kady."

I return her kiss, and hug her tight. "You're welcome. Though we don't have to be done yet," I add, grinning.

She shakes her head, smiling, and pushes me off. "Maybe I'll come over. I don't want to push things, okay?"

"Okay," I agree, and kiss her again. "I do love you, Angela."

"I love you too, Kady," she returns. "And I think I understand better what you meant about love being more than we think it is. I mean, I still want to eventually settle down with a man and have a few kids.....but this was love too. Different, but not less."

"That," I tell her as I tug on my shorts, "is exactly the right phrase."

In leaving, I don't think Angela's mom was as clueless as her darling daughter believed, because as I headed out the door, she stopped me with a plate of cookies covered in saran wrap and a kiss on the cheek. Then she wrinkled her nose, looked at me oddly, and suddenly grinned and hugged me, before scolding me for being a naughty girl and sending me on my way. I found myself outside the house with a plate of cookies and a bewildered expression before I headed to the car.

All in all, I thought, settling in for the drive home, it was a good day for all concerned.

12