Kaique

Story Info
A black surfer in town changes an 18-year-old's preferences.
3.8k words
4.53
11.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met Kaique, I was completely unprepared. I had just turned 18. I had no idea I was bisexual, meaning I hadn't had a problem getting on with girls. I had my share of internalized homophobia, so it was unthinkable to assume what I felt for him, for Kaique, when I saw him surfing for the first time, was attraction.

We sat down on the sand, me and the guys. Kaique was surfing on our usual place. It had never happened before, so we were a little surprised. Sitting down to watch the intruder riding the waves was like a silent agreement to muse over what to do next.

I was the youngest, but my extrovert personality sort of pushed me to be the head of the three.

"What do we do now?" Lucas asked me.

"I guess we have to share," I said, a little grumpy.

"He's sort of good," James pointed out. We looked at him. "Just saying."

Kaique was dark-skinned. Not just tanned like the three of us, but possessing a deep brown complexion. The sun sprinkled on it as he bested the waves. Then he fell off and upon remounting the board seemed to notice us. He stared for a few seconds before making his way to the shore.

"Seems like he's leaving," I said unnecessarily. "I think we scared him off." For some reason, I felt bad.

Kaique carried his board by his side, walking towards a bundle of what seemed to be his private things.

We decided to approach him. Well, I did. Kaique barely looked interested at our approach. I introduced myself.

"I'm Julio. Sorry if we seemed too nosy, but we never find new people here."

"I'm new in town. I was leaving anyway." His voice was low and calm. It seemed like he didn't want to talk to me, which of course didn't bother me.

"You don't want to share the waves with us?"

"Don't like the crowd."

"Fair enough. What's your name?"

"Kaique."

"Dude, don't be shy. Come join us."

Kaique shook his head, but I felt a glimpse of interest. The shy comment had been a shot in the dark. It hit the mark anyway. James and Lucas were shy. I thought it was funny how I attracted shy guys as friends. I came to realize later that I was the one being attracted.

"Seriously, you telling me you don't have a little time to make new friends?"

Kaique shrugged.

"Alright."

He was about my height, slender, had well-defined muscles. His hair was crispy and short.

He had green eyes. Maybe it shouldn't have surprised me, but it did.

We headed back to James and Lucas. Kaique didn't say much. When he did it was short and to the point. A man of a few words.

We ended up sharing the waves. Our love for the sport made up for any lack of familiarity. Kaique seemed to be slightly better than us, which forced us to admire him, if grudgingly.

The afternoon wasn't half done, however, before Lucas and James had to attend a prior commitment. I had known this. I didn't like to surf alone so I started back with them, then stopped.

"Are you staying?" I asked Kaique. He was chilling on his board.

"Yeah, I'll stay a little more."

"You mind if I stay?"

"No."

I gave a quick glance towards James and Lucas. They nodded.

"See you guys later!" They said.

I padded back to Kaique. "Damn, I'm glad you're here. I'd hate to leave right now."

"Yeah."

I looked around, thinking about what to say next. I hated silence.

"So, hm, how old are you?"

"Twenty."

"Oh cool. I just turned 18 last month."

"Cool."

"Yeah." I bit my lip. Now I felt like I was being annoying. I realized not having Lucas and James there with me took away some of my confidence. "Do you like Rock?"

"Not really."

I nodded. After a few silent moments, I sighed. "Let's catch some waves."

"Sure."

By that point I was sure he hated me. I wondered why. I hadn't done anything wrong, except maybe coming on too strong. I could do that sometimes. I felt like I should fight for this guy's good graces. Why? Well, I liked the challenge.

Hating me or not, he surfed with me until the sun was going down. We left the water together.

"Hey, nice meeting you."

"You too." His handgrip was firm. He even smiled. "Can I join you again another time?" He asked. That had to be the most words he had said to me at once.

"Absolutely, man."

We met again a few times, always the four of us at the same spot during the weekends and holidays. Kaique was more comfortable around us, but he remained stoic, reserved, unreachable. Most of the time he was just there. Sometimes we were surprised he even showed up.

Until one day Lucas and James bailed on me. They both gave me the same reason of being tired from work, but since they worked together for my dad, I shrugged it off.

I texted Kaique to see if he would bail too, but even after I told him about Lucas and James he wouldn't. So we met on that Saturday morning. We surfed. We didn't talk. The silence didn't make me feel weird. I enjoyed it. I had a lot in my mind.

We laid some towels on the sand, lay on top of them and enjoyed both the sun and the silence.

Eventually my talkative part took over.

"Sucks that James and Lucas couldn't come." My comment was left in the air. Kaique was unresponsive. "Ever since they started working for my dad, they're sort of drifting away."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I helped them get those jobs. Almost makes me regret it." I hoped he didn't catch the bitterness. It definitely surprised me. I felt bad.

"Huh," Kaique grunted. I looked at him.

"What?"

"Relax. Give them space."

I chuckled. Kaique raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't know you were capable of offering advice, dude."

To my surprise, Kaique chuckled too. It may sound weird, but that felt like an achievement. A big one.

Kaique turned, lying down on his belly. He closed his eyes. It seemed like he had reached his quota of talking. His face was turned to the other side. I looked at the back of his head, the shoulders sprinkled with sand. I sat up and stole a few glances of his toned body, appreciative of the form of his butt, very tightly grabbed by the speedo.

Nice ass. I felt a stir in my underwear. It gave me a slight moment of 'what the fuck?' and nothing else. I shrugged it off.

Kaique parted his legs a little wider. I kept waiting for him to catch me, but he couldn't know I was eating him up with my eyes. I would deny anyway. My hard-on could easily be explained with a lie.

Kaique didn't catch me.

I invited him home for the first time. The last thing I expected was that my father would disapprove of him. I hoped Kaique didn't notice the side eyes I received. I took him to my bedroom, showed him my Heavy Metal collection, my games. Kaique looked impressed but in his quiet way. I started to like his quietness. The way he would listen to me, grunt and offer a small comment or two. He always seemed sincere. When he left, I found out my father didn't like him because he was black. He didn't say it, but I could tell.

I didn't give a damn.

It was pretty obvious after a few days that James and Lucas were avoiding me. But since I had Kaique, I felt... less bad.

Surfing ended up being our thing. Just the two of us. And the speedos.

I enjoyed sitting beside him while he innocently lay under the sun. If he had ever caught me, he never said anything.

But he did catch me eventually. I had been looking at his speedo, his ass, his tight butt cheeks. I hadn't even realized he had turned his face. My heart skipped a beat when I did. But I held his serious gaze with a commendable courage.

"Nice ass," I said.

"Thanks." He seemed nervous. It gave me strength.

"Do you want me to stop looking?"

"No."

"Then why don't you take that speedo off?"

"Here?" he asked. He was considering. Holy shit. I wanted to jump, run and scream. I didn't. I was a the definition of stoicism.

"It's just us most of the time. Are you a pussy?"

He grunted. He took off the speedo. He lay on his belly and let me look. This time he watched me. I felt my cheeks burn.

"Had enough?"

"Not by a long shot," I said. "Can you spread a little?"

Kaique bit his lower lip. For a moment I thought he would refuse. He thrust his hands back and spread his ass cheeks apart, showing me his tight wrinkles. It looked so tiny in the middle of that big butt. So fragile. It was my turn to bite my lip.

"Fuck," Kaique muttered, more like a sigh. "Enough."

He released his ass, got up and pulled back his speedo. He was fully erect. He had a big black cock.

"Thank you," I said. He didn't answer.

He sat down next to me.

"We good?" he asked.

"Absolutely." I was shocked. It was a miracle that I was able to keep going. "Tell me you liked it."

"What?"

"Showing yourself to me."

He gave me a slight nod. "I liked it."

"Will you do it again?"

"I don't know."

"What if I say please?"

He smiled.

"Maybe."

"What if we go to my house?" I said.

He thought about it.

"Your dad?"

"He won't be in the bedroom with us."

He thought about it some more.

"Just showing?"

"Yes. Promise. But you'll have to be naked. And spread for me again. And blink your hole."

"Alright," he said seriously. "Let's go."

No words were spoken on the way. No words were needed. Our erections were visible.

My father knew better than to bother me about Kaique at that point. He just watched me going up the stairs to my room.

Kaique stood awkwardly after I locked the door. "What now?"

Thankful that he had been straight to the point, I smiled.

"Do you want me to tell you what to do?"

He shrugged. "Why not?" He gave a hint of a smile.

"You don't know what I might make you do."

I was flirting with him. This was a very different way to talk to Kaique. I didn't tease him much, specially in a sexual way. But the most surprising was that Kaique flirted back. In his taciturn way, sure.

"Go ahead," Kaique said.

He was already shirtless. I stared at him until he began to shift his weight back and forth. "Take off your clothes."

I watched as he obeyed. His cock popped out as he removed his shorts. It was long and thick, bigger than mine, a head which gleamed as if it was wet. He had some sprinkles of sand on the scarce pubes. He stood there, awaiting instructions.

I liked staring at his cock. I realized I would like to suck it. Doing it was still something I wasn't ready to do, but I definitely wanted it.

"What now?" Kaique said.

"Turn around. Lie down." I waited for him to obey. The fact that he did drove me nuts. "Do you like obeying orders?"

"Yours."

I really liked that answer.

He was lying down on my bed, beautiful dark body covering my sheets. His tight round butt turned to me.

"Now spread yourself. And blink for me."

His tiny entrance began to do just that.

I was about to cum in my underwear.

"You know what you look like you want?" I asked, grabbing my package. Kaique looked back, looked at my hand, then he nodded. "Have you done it before?"

Kaique nodded.

"Damn. You look so slutty with your ass like that."

Kaique spread himself even more. His hole blinked. "Fuck me."

"Beg."

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"That's right," I said, getting closer, grabbing both cheeks and filling up my hands. I had never gotten so close to a man's ass and cock and balls, but I simply wanted to get closer, smell and kiss. It looked so good. "Beg me."

"Please, Julio, fuck me." He sounded so vulnerable, shaky.

"I want you to keep begging." I kissed his ass cheek and felt him shake and shiver. I kept kissing and grabbing. I took a bite.

"Oh yeah, please," Kaique moaned.

I spread his cheeks and looked right into his wrinkled hole. I began to breathe shallowly. I never sucked an ass. His looked clean and tempting, and it kept blinking. I licked my lips. I hoped it wasn't so bad. I went in. I sucked his asshole, and I loved it. The way he shook and trembled, and pushed his body against my face. The way he moaned, his voice going husky, slow, vulnerable. I moaned against his ass.

Without thinking I grabbed his cock and began to milk it. It didn't take long. In fact it was almost instantaneous. One moment I was squeezing the biggest cock I've ever seen, touching one for the first time...then suddenly he was begging me to stop. But it was too late. I watched as he lost control and let the shots spill on my sheets.

He moved off. We both stared at the pool of cum. It had been a lot.

"I'm sorry," he said. He was trying to control his breathing. His green eyes conveyed true shame.

I shook my head. "Don't worry. Alright?"

He nodded, but didn't look like he heard me.

"Here, get up, let me take this," I said, and he stood up, allowing me to take the bedsheets away. "This was more my fault than yours."

"Lost control," he said.

"Yeah, that was hot." I smiled, but he still looked troubled. That wouldn't do. I pushed him onto the bed. He was sitting, and I in front of him. I grabbed his chin. "It was hot."

Since I met him, I had thought about his reserved and introvert personality as something to break through. I even wondered if he secretly hated me. Now I knew I was completely wrong. He expressed himself in different ways. Specially through his eyes. They told me he was nervous, eager, and very vulnerable.

I slowly took his hand and guided it to my cock. He massaged me through the fabric. The way he touched seemed like he was getting to know each inch. He enjoyed the print it was making in my shorts. When he looked up, I understood he was asking permission and nodded.

He put his nose against the shaft, sniffing, a good intake of my smell. His face was pure pleasure. He liked my smell.

But I wanted him to say it.

"Do you like that cock?"

"Yes."

"How does it smell?"

"Better than I thought. That's crazy."

"Did you think about it a lot?"

"You have no idea, man." He said it with a straight face, completely sincere about it. I was genuinely pleased.

I let him take off my shorts and suck me. He grabbed my buttocks, pulling me deep inside his throat. He was good. He had done it before. It didn't bother me. Maybe it did a little, but only because I was jealous.

He said I could cum on his face, inside his mouth, anywhere. I chose to cum on the mattress he had soiled. Maybe it was a silly gesture, but it made him smile.

We sat there in bed, side by side, in silence. "This will stay between us, right?" I said.

"Yeah," he nodded. I put my arm around him, bringing him to an embrace. He was so warm. So welcoming. I planted a small kiss on his lips just to see his reaction. He smiled.

Then he told me he had to leave. I watched him dress up, his beautiful butt reminding me that I still had a job to do.

"This isn't over, right?"

"Course not," he said. He chuckled.

"What?" I said.

"I can't believe you made me nut so quick."

I felt pretty accomplished. I showed him out, feeling dreamy, and very gay.

On my way back, my father was staring at me curiously behind his glasses. I wondered if he had heard anything or had any suspicion. To make things worse, he asked me at dinner to not bring Kaique home anymore. I was afraid to refuse this.

I wanted to tell Kaique this when we met again next weekend at the beach. I was hesitant to tell via any other means like texting. Kaique was even less expressive through instant messaging. I wasn't planning on putting an end to things, but maybe find a new place for us to continue what we started. However, a new problem arose. James and Lucas decided to show up at the beach.

So I didn't tell Kaique anything. If I expected him to act weird in front of our friends, he completely shattered that expectation. I was the one stammering and being an idiot, avoiding him and not giving him any attention. But I did that only because he looked too good in those tight swim boxers. It was hard to forget, while looking at that beautiful cake, that I had buried my face in it.

Kaique wasn't even trying to talk to me. Was he mad? He should be. I was being an asshole. Maybe I was panicking a little too. I could barely hold myself on top of the surf board for more than a few seconds.

Finally, Lucas and James announced they had to go. It wasn't even past two pm. They knew I would stay without even asking. Kaique and I watched them leave the beach in silence.

I knew I had a lot of apologizing to do.

"I'm so sorry, man," I began.

We were sitting side by side on our boards, in a calm part of of the sea.

"It's alright."

I looked at him. And this was Kaique, so of course it was alright. He wouldn't lie. Yet I knew I had been an asshole.

"Let's go," I said. "Let's lie down a bit."

Kaique followed me out of the water. When we reached the sand, I looked around. No one on sight. I hugged him from behind. He let me.

I kissed his shoulder. "You're really not mad?"

"No."

We lay down and began to rub each other's cock. We grinned at each other while doing it.

"Just a bro thing, nothing wrong," I said, kidding.

"Yeah," he smiled. "I know."

"Totally straight."

"Me too," he said, squeezing me. I kissed his lips. He let me suck his tongue. It was hot as hell. Kaique moaned. "Should we leave?"

"Uh. Yeah. I was thinking, maybe we can find a better place..."

I was dreading having to explain my dad.

"Let's go to my place," he said. "It's close. A little less extravagant, though."

I stared at him. That had been a lot of words.

"Okay."

Before he could get up, I kissed his mouth once more, rubbing our noses together. "Baby," he said. I smiled. Kaique rubbed a hand over my hair. "Fuck me, please."

Once I got to Kaique's apartment I realized that I had been careless and ignored him in more ways than one.

He was reserved, but that didn't excuse me from not asking him more about his life. I had no idea he went to college, assuming instead that he had a low-paying job close by. His apartment wasn't big, but it wasn't bad either. He had pictures of his parents and two sisters everywhere. The more I asked about them now, the more I felt bad, because he was eager to answer. In his taciturn way, yes, but I could see it in his eyes.

There was an awkward moment when he asked me if I wanted to take a quick shower. He stammered, words failing him, when he asked if he could join me.

I wrapped our hands together and told him to lead the way to the shower. Of course we would shower together. I wanted to try everything.

"So far, it's still just bro things," I said, rubbing his asshole with soap. He chuckled.

"And now?" He asked, turning around, kneeling. My cock was suddenly inside his mouth.

"Hmmm, that is a little gay," I said. He chuckled on my cock. I didn't know that was possible. "Don't make me cum. I think that's the limit. If you don't make me cum, we'll be fine."

Kaique hard-pressed his lips around the head. I groaned. He looked up with his devilish green eyes.

He stopped and stood.

"I won't make you cum now. I want it inside me."

I grabbed his ass. "Right here?" I said, inching a finger in his tight hole.

"That's right."

"Then let's go. Now."

"I should make you beg," Kaique said, but chose to be merciful, and after drying up, we skipped dressing up.

His bed was small, but it only meant we had to squeeze a little tighter. And it smelled of him.

"You never fucked a guy, right?" Kaique asked.

I shook my head.

"Then let me be on top."

"Okay," I said, smiling like an over-excited kid.

I lay down on my back, and my cock stood up. Kaique found some lube and began to rub it all over me. He squeezed me hard, eating my cock with his eyes. It didn't seem to bother him that my cock was smaller than his. He wanted to get fucked, and never seemed to go for my ass. For now I preferred this.

He stood on the bed, over me, his cock dangling. He squatted on top, guiding my cock like someone with experience.

I pushed against his entrance.

12