Kaitlyn in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After just a short time, she turned to him. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't control myself."

Mike chuckled. "No apology necessary. I enjoy making you feel good."

"How about making me feel good like this?" she said, as she got on all fours.

Mike smiled. "Ummmm. Yes, that would be very nice."

Mike got behind her. He rubbed his hands over each of her ass cheeks and then kissed each one. Kaitlyn reached back and spread her cheeks. Mike lined himself up and inserted his dick into her still-soaking pussy. He put his hands on her hips and started furiously pumping in and out. He loved watching his cock disappear into this beautiful woman. By this point, Mike was so stimulated from everything that happened so far that it didn't take long before he said, "I'm going to cum!"

Kaitlyn had laid her head down and was rubbing her clit when she said, "Me too!"

A second later, they were both grunting as Mike shot lots of pent up cum into her. When they both finished, they collapsed on the bed, with Mike on top of her. He crawled off and rolled her over so they were face to face. "You are incredible! This evening was, without a doubt, the best sex of my life!'

Kaitlyn smiled at him. "Mmmmm. Me, too."

The lay together for 15 minutes before Kaitlyn said, "I need to go back to my room."

Mike protested. "No, stay with me. Please."

"I want to, but I really can't. I've got to be in that room in the morning."

"How about we set an early alarm and you stay until then. I just want to hold you and sleep next to you."

Kaitlyn smiled. "You're a good salesman. Okay, set the alarm for 5:00 a.m. I think I need a shower."

As she was washing herself, the shower door opened, and Mike stepped in. He gave her a hug.

She said, "JUST a shower, okay? I'm exhausted."

He laughed. "Okay. But, ummmm, I hope this wasn't a one-time thing."

Kaitlyn smiled. "It better not be!"

They showered, dried each other off and crawled into bed. They both fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

12