Kaitlyn's Rules Ch. 05

Story Info
Kaitlyn shows off her toy.
3.7k words
4.64
17.3k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning with my balls already aching. I looked over to Kaitlyn's bed. She was still asleep, my keys resting in her cleavage. My cock throbs as I stare at the keys. After a few minutes I get out of bed to go take a shower.

After I get out of the shower I check my phone and realized I have a text from Kaitlyn, sent after I had fallen asleep yesterday.

"Maybe you'll cum this weekend if ur good." Followed by a winky face.

I sit on the edge of my bed, unsure of what she wants and questioning how serious she's being. I just stare at her for a moment.

I decide I'm going to go pick something up for breakfast. While I'm driving, something strikes me. Does she want me to do stuff like this for her? The mere thought of her makes my cock expand in its confinement.

I decide to get her a sandwich and a coffee. When I get back to our room, she's in the shower. I leave her breakfast on her nightstand and began getting ready for class, looking over my notes for a test and eat my breakfast.

"Now that's a good boy," she cheerily says from the end of the hallway. I hadn't even heard her come out of the bathroom. I turn to face her and see that she's completely naked and walking toward me. "I'm starting to think you really want to cum for me," she smirks as she reaches down and runs her hands up my thighs.

"Get on your knees," she says as she lifts my arms over my head and leans me back to pin my arms to the bed.

I oblige and begin to lick her. She leans forward to hold my wrists down on the bed with one hand, while holding my hair in the other. When she finally lets me go, she kicks my caged cock through my jeans.

I lean forward in pain as she walks over to her nightstand. She laughs as she opens something and then walks over to me with her hands behind her back and a stern look now on her face.

"Stand up." She calmly says. I begin getting up when she reaches down and unbuckles my belt "Take your pants off." I slide them off and she reveals a new butt plug in her other hand. "You're going to wear this all day, bitch," She hands it to me "Put it in," she smirks and walks over to her dresser. She tosses me her bottle of lube and begins getting dressed while I try to push the plug into myself.

She finishes getting dressed, wearing a black halter top and a pair of tight ripped jeans. She sits on the end of her bed and watches me as I finish putting the plug in. I groan and collapse on my bed. I hear her get off her bed and open her closet. I watch as she slips in a pair of black open toed heels and snaps the ankle straps shut.

"Do I look hot," she smirks looking at me before looking at her mirror. I bury my face in my bed. For a few moments the room falls absolutely silent.

The silence is broken by my own squeal of surprise as the plug begins vibrating. I look over at Kaitlyn to see her tapping her phone. "Oh silly me," she laughs. "Forgot to mention that."

She spends a few minutes tormenting me as she raises the plug through it's different intensities. Once she stops the plug, I stand up and begin to slide my pants back on. "Wait," Kaitlyn says as if pondering something. She approaches me and crouches down in front of me. "This will not do," she flatly says collecting my pre cum off the tip of the cage.

"Put a condom over that, collect all of your juices," she smirks. I reach into my nightstand and begin rolling a condom over the cage, using the ring at the base to keep the condom in place.

I stand up and Kaitlyn gives me a nod of approval. I slide my pants on and she turns the plug on its lowest setting. "If you take that out today, you will not be cumming for at least six weeks."

I say nothing until she turns the plug up "Is that understood?" she punctuates her question by rapidly sending the plug through several different rising levels.

"Yes," I choke on air as I answer. She lowers the plug to its lowest level.

"This is gonna be fun," she kisses me. "For me, at least."

I collect my bag and begin walking to the door.

"I'll see you later, bitch boy," she lightly spanks me as I walk away.

--

It's clearly Kaitlyn's goal to make this day as difficult as possible. She's clearly having fun with her control of the plug. She constantly turns the plug on and off for different lengths of time and constantly changes intensity. My first two classes have been both difficult and frustrating.

By the time I get to my third class, my cock is already dripping as it swells in its cage. The same girl from yesterday sits next to me again. I desperately want to hide my state from a hot girl like this. As if Kaitlyn knew what was happening, she keeps the plug on a high setting for the entire class.

I've almost made it through the entire class when Kaitlyn turns the plug up to its highest setting. I lightly gasp at the intensified sensation.

"You ok?" the girl asks me.

"Yes," I stutter with my answer and nod.

"You sure?" she smirks. I nod again, not trying to speak this time. "K," she smirks and walks away.

--

When I finally get back from class on Thursday, I find Kaitlyn sitting on the edge of her bed waiting for me. She's wearing a black latex corset with matching pants and heels. She calmly approaches me with her hands behind her back "Strip."

I oblige and am quickly kneeling in front of her with my cock twitching in it's cage.

She crouches down and carefully slides the condom off of my cage. She slides it into my mouth with two fingers and forces me to suck my pre cum off the condom. She plays with my balls while I gag around her fingers.

Once the condom is clean she pulls it out of my mouth and lifts me up by my tongue and throws me down on her bed, quickly cuffing my wrists over her headboard. She reaches down to the corners of the bed and straps my ankles down. Once I'm tied down, climbs on the bed and hovers her pussy over my face.

"I have a friend coming over and you are going to be a good boy while she's here," she unzips the zipper on her pants. "And if you aren't, that cage is staying on you for the rest of the year." I shudder at her words.

"This is practice because I'm sure my friend will want you to do this," she lowers herself onto me, feeding me her pussy.

She doesn't lift herself off of me until there's a knock at the door. My whole body shakes. She wasn't joking. She finishes on my face one more time and quickly stuffs a ball gag in my mouth before she goes to the door. She zips her pants up and opens the door.

"Hey girl," Kaitlyn says as she opens the door and hugs her friend. Her friend's eyes instantly lock on me. To my shock it's the same girl whose sat next to me in class the last two days.

"Wow, now that is hot," her friend smirks. The two walk over to me, her friend observing me. "Tied up and vulnerable," her eyes lock on to the cage and my twitching cock. "What's this?" she asks.

"A chastity cage. Prevents him from getting hard without permission," Kaitlyn cheerily says.

"Does it come off?"

"When I think he's earned it," Kaitlyn lifts up the keys.

Her friend traces her finger around my cage, rubbing my flesh through the cracks and giggles as it twitches. Her friend picks up the padlock and runs her fingers over it.

"Slut," Kaitlyn pinches my nipple. "This is Delaney." I look at Delaney as she traces a finger over my caged and throbbing cock. "She's never seen a boy tied and up caged like you are so you better behave for her."

"Oh I think he'd behave for any woman," Delaney says kissing the cage.

"Why's his face all wet?" Delaney chuckles.

"He was licking my pussy before you got here," Kaitlyn smirks "like a good little slut."

"Oh," Delaney giggles. "Does he have a talented tongue?"

"Yes he does," Kaitlyn says "And he would lick you for hours if you want."

"Well I think I need a tongue in me," Delaney begins to strip down to her bra and panties, lifting herself on the bed over me.

Kaitlyn reaches in and gently pops the gag out of my mouth as Delaney lowers herself onto me. I moan in need as she grinds on my face, my caged cock continuing to drip pre cum as Kaitlyn just watches.

I lick Delaney to two orgasms before she gets off the bed. Kaitlyn instantly begins collecting their juices off of my face and feeds them to me.

The two sit on either side of me, Delaney fingering herself and then shoving her fingers in my mouth once Kaitlyn's fingers are removed. "What else does he do?" Delaney asks.

"Whatever the fuck we want," Kaitlyn smirks at my squirming body. Delaney shoves her fingers deeper in my mouth. I whimper around her fingers while just grins at me.

Delaney removes her fingers from my mouth and Kaitlyn stuffs the gag back into my mouth before the two stand up.

"This is so hot," Delaney grins looking at Kaitlyn. "He really is just like a toy."

Kaitlyn pulls her phone off the nightstand and begins tapping away a few seconds before the plug begins vibrating causing me to squeal.

"What'd you do to him?"

"This controls the plug in his ass," Kaitlyn says nonscholantly. "He's been wearing it all day."

Delaney's eyes light up and she looks down at me. "Is that why he was breathing so heavy in class today?"

"Probably," Kaitlyn answers. "I was fucking with him all day." She punctuates her statement by raising the intensity of the plug.

Delaney laughs and stands up, trying to get a view of the controls on Kaitlyn's phone. Kaitlyn hands her phone to Delaney.

"You can play with him for a minute, I have to get something."

Delaney sits on the edge of the bed and begins playing with the controls.

When Kaitlyn walks back over, Delaney stands up to give her phone back.

The two beauties stand next to me, watching me squirm and twitch for a moment before Kaitlyn speaks.

"Do you think you wanna learn how to dominate a man like this?" Kaitlyn asks Delaney.

"Definitely," Delaney says looking up and down my bound body.

"Then there's something I'd like you to have," Kaitlyn says wrapping an arm around Delaney.

"What is it?" Delaney asks.

"Well this cage here has spots for three locks," Kaitlyn flashes her necklace which has all three of her keys. "I want you to take one."

My eyes widen and Delaney smiles. "I'd love to," Delaney smirks running a hand over my legs and sitting on the edge of the bed next to me. Kaitlyn opens her hand to reveal three small keys and a brass padlock.

This padlock is noticeably different from the one currently locked. It has a different key and is a slightly different color.

As if she reads my thoughts Kaitlyn looks at me. "That's right. We both have to decide you deserve to be unlocked now," Kaitlyn says handing the padlock to Delaney and then turns to her jewelry box.

Delaney leans down and locks the padlock in place next to Kaitlyn's padlock.

Kaitlyn puts the three keys on a necklace chain and walks over to Delaney.

Delaney lifts her hair up and Kaitlyn puts the necklace around her, leaving the keys resting in her cleavage.

"Two owners little slut, I bet you're excited," Kaitlyn smirks rubbing her thumb over my cheeks now wet with my saliva. "So Laney, unless he is otherwise occupied, bitch boy is at your beck and call. If you think he deserves to be unlocked you can unlock him without me there to open his other lock. That's a real tease." Kaitlyn calmly speaks. "Or you can just use his tongue to your heart's content."

Delaney approaches me. "I don't know if we'll need to unlock him, his tongue is probably more pleasing than his cock," she smirks.

"His cock is actually pretty good. When its not caged, that is," Kaitlyn says running a hand over my chest.

"I love seeing it twitching like that," Delaney laughs. "How hard do you think he'd be without that?"

"Do you wanna see?" Kaitlyn asks. I squeal at the thought of freedom. "I wasn't asking you," Kaitlyn says turning up the plug. "Do you wanna see?" Kaitlyn asks again.

"What happens if I don't want to unlock him?" Delaney asks.

"Then he stays locked up and aching," Kaitlyn flatly answers. "And he'll keep serving us like a good boy toy with the hope we decide to unlock him."

Kaitlyn then whispers in Delaney's ear "And remember, just because his cage gets unlocked doesn't mean he gets to cum."

Delaney smirks at me, her eyes glistening.

"So what do you think?" Kaitlyn asks. "Should we unlock him?"

"I don't know yet. I think he should make me cum again before I decide," Delaney smirks.

"His tongue is yours as much as mine," Kaitlyn answers.

Delaney climbs on the bed, popping the gag out of my mouth and drops her pussy on my face and I instantly begin licking.

She quickly cums on my face before she lifts herself off if me, shoving the gag back in my mouth.

Her and Kaitlyn stand opposite sides of the bed, my helpless body on in between them on the bed.

Kaitlyn walks up to me and leans down, inserting her key into the padlock and opening the lock. Kaitlyn looks up at Delaney.

"Does he deserve freedom?" I again squeal at the thought. "I'm still wasn't talking to you," Kaitlyn says turning the plug up a few levels.

"I think the cage can come off. But he doesn't get to cum today."

"Agreed," Kaitlyn says. "He wasn't quite good enough for that."

Delaney leans down, lifting up one of the keys on her necklace and sliding it into the padlock. She slides the cage off, allowing my cock to grow to it's full length. She traces two fingers up the side of it but leaves it to bob, begging for attention.

"Wanna learn to edge a man with your mouth?" Kaitlyn asks.

"Sure," Delaney smirks "does your boy toy enjoy that."

"Well, he's never gone soft from it," Kaitlyn smirks. "And he's OUR boy toy now," Kaitlyn holds up Delaney's necklace.

"I guess he is," Delaney smiles. Turning her attention to me she smirks "I guess you'd like me to suck this hard thing," she traces her finger over my twitching cock.

She leans down, tracing her tongue over my cock, licking up any pre cum that my cock drips. Kaitlyn reaches an arm out and grabs Delaney's hair.

"I'm gonna show you how to edge him," Kaitlyn smirks pinching my nipple with her other hand.

Delaney picks her head up and smirks. "That sounds hot," she lowers her head back down.

Kaitlyn holds Delaney's head and guides her as she bobs up and down on me and licks my shaft before Kaitlyn lifts her head up off my cock.

I squeal in need. "Wow," Delaney smirks. "It's twitching so much," she smirks licking her lips.

"Watch the need in his eyes," Kaitlyn says.

"He looks like he's begging for mercy," Delaney laughs at my struggles.

"He is," Kaitlyn says. "But just know, he loves everything that's happening right now."

"I mean, his twitching friend is a bit of a giveaway for that."

"I think we can make it twitch more," Kaitlyn says. "Wanna edge him again?"

"With pleasure," Delaney grins lowering her head back down. Kaitlyn again guides her as they edge me. When Delaney lifts her head back up my whole body twitches.

"All this edging has made me want to cum again," Delaney smirks.

"Well his tongue and cock are both at your disposal," Kaitlyn says. "I don't think he'll mind either choice."

"Oh he definitely doesn't deserve to fuck me," Delaney giggles. "And after being caged he probably wouldn't last long enough for it to be worth it."

Delaney climbs up the bed and sits on my face and I start licking her. To my surprise, Kaitlyn wraps her lips around my cock and I start moaning into Delaney.

Delaney tightens her grip on my hair and grinds harder on my face.

Once Delaney cums, she gets off the bed and stares at me, roughly pressing the gag back into my lips. "He didn't lick me as good this time. I think that cage has to go back on," she looks at Kaitlyn.

"Oh definitely," Kaitlyn agrees. "If he's not pleasing us then he doesn't stay free."

"So how do we get the cage on while he's hard?"

Kaitlyn smirks and walks into the kitchen, returning a few minutes later with a rag of ice and cold water.

"We just make the erection go away."

She wraps the rag around my cock and tightly squeezes it for much longer than necessary while Delaney gets the peices to the cage.

Kaitlyn slides the ring up my cock and gestures for Delaney to slide the cage on. They both click their padlocks shut and sit on the bed, either side of me.

"Does he really do whatever we want?" Delaney asks.

Kaitlyn nods "What did you have in mind?"

"Well since we're his owners he should treat us tonight."

"I like the sound of that," Kaitlyn replies. "And what does this evening entail?"

"He's going to buy us dinner, paint our nails and lick us whenever either of us wants to cum."

Kaitlyn laughs. "You're a natural at this, Laney." Kaitlyn scratches my chest.

"That sounds like a fun night," Kaitlyn says to both of us.

"Doesn't it, bitch boy?" Kaitlyn says turning her attention exclusively to me and pinching one of my balls.

I nod and squeal as Delaney unties my ankles.

"Do you have another padlock, K?" Delaney asks before she unties my wrists.

"Yeah, why?"

"We should make sure this doesn't come out," Delaney taps the ball gag. "We can take it off if one of us has a use for his tongue."

"I like the way you think," Kaitlyn agrees and reaches over to her nightstand. She pulls out a padlock and two keys.

She hands Delaney a key and shuts the padlock around the buckle behind my head.

After the gag is locked, Delaney unties my wrists and tells me to give her my phone. I oblige and Delaney orders some pizzas.

My two sexy doms sit on the couch and make me kneel in front of them.

"This just doesn't look right," Kaitlyn says going back to over go her nightstand. She returns and cuffs my hands behind my back.

"Good thinking," Delaney says running her foot up my leg.

"You don't get to touch your owners today."

"Do you usually let him touch you?"

"Sometimes I do," Kaitlyn answers. "Like in the morning I'll let him feel my body because it just teases him some more," Kaitlyn smirks at me. "I mean it's not like he can go get himself off."

Delaney laughs. "That would be fun to watch though."

"It would be. But he doesn't deserve it yet."

"Have you let him cum yet?"

"He came the day after I discovered his kinky side. But that wasn't really 'for me,' because I didn't have his key the whole time. I did ruin two orgasms yesterday too."

"Aww, I bet that was frustrating," Delaney traces my cage with her foot.

"I was actually planning to let him cum yesterday but he misbehaved."

"Oh no," Delaney says. "What did he do?'

"I was out lingerie shopping and he went looking through my things for his keys."

"Wow," Delaney stares at me. "And you still unlocked his cage after that?"

Kaitlyn nods.

"You really are a merciful queen."

"Speaking of mercy, we should probably take that plug out now," Kaitlyn says standing up. "Lean forward," I oblige.

Kaitlyn slowly pulls the plug out and walks to the bathroom to wash the plug and leaves me alone with Delaney for the first time.

"I gotta say, I wouldn't have picked you out as the kinky type." I don't move as Delaney speaks to me. She runs her foot up my thighs and teases my caged cock. "Do you like being locked up?" I nod without breaking eye contact.

"I want to cum," she says leaning forward and unlocking the padlock.

I hear the padlock fall to the floor while she grabs my hair and forces me onto her. I don't try to resist as she grinds against me for a few minutes before I reach my tongue out and flick her clit causing her to cum on my face. She doesn't release my head and I hear Kaitlyn's voice behind me.

"I see you two are getting along well," she laughs."

Delaney releases my face after she cums again and presses the gag back into my lips, Kaitlyn shutting the padlock behind me.

Kaitlyn comes into my view, wearing jean shorts, a tight pink crop top and black heels.

12