Kaitlyn's Rules Ch. 07

Story Info
Kaitlyn and Delaney push my limits.
5.2k words
4.5
11.7k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday morning, my first two classes are uneventful but I'm concerned when it comes time for my third class. Delaney is in that class and I don't expect her to make it easier for me to get through the day.

I sit as far away from people as I can, casually looking over my shoulder every couple of minutes for Delaney. I silently hope she sits somewhere away from me and doesn't take the chance to torment me in class.

There's just a few minutes until class starts and she still hasn't shown up. Maybe she overslept or is just skipping. I begin to drop my guard and open my textbook. I open to our current lesson when I feel a hand glide across my back. I shutter as Delaney takes the seat next to me with a subtle grin.

She unzips and takes off her sweatshirt to show she's wearing a low cut red shirt, which shows off three small brass keys in a generous amount of cleavage. Her shirt is complimented her black jeans and black heeled boots.

She doesn't say anything but her outfit has my cock swelling in its cage for the entire class.

As we near the end of class, Delaney begins running one hand inside my thigh. Her hand is hidden by the table but I begin to squirm a bit as my cock tries to grow.

I grab her wrist and quietly beg. "Please stop."

She reaches into her sweatshirt pocket and hands me a condom. "Put this on after class," she quietly says putting her sweatshirt on. "Oh," she adds "and don't tell me what to do," she taps the cage a few times to remind me of her control of me.

"Yes Mistress," I quietly say.

"Good boy," she smirks.

She continues to run her hand up and down my thigh for the remainder of class. When class ends, she mercifully stops and gives me a kiss on the cheek before she walks away.

After class I go to the bathroom and put the condom around the cage. Thankfully the next few classes go by incident free.

When I get back to my room, Kaitlyn flogs me and makes me lick her to orgasm several times.

The next two days go by identically as I endure Delaney wearing teasing outfits, and serving Kaitlyn after classes.

--

On Thursday morning, I woke up and found a plug and condom on my nightstand. Kaitlyn wasn't in the room but I don't need her to tell me what's expected.

I insert the plug and roll the condom around my cage and get dressed, dreading the day ahead of me.

"Are you all set?" a text from Kaitlyn reads. My cock already begins swelling in its prison.

"Yes Mistress," I reply.

The plug begins vibrating as I leave the room. My cage gets tighter as I walk across campus to class.

My first two classes are pure frustration. The plug doesn't turn off at any point, only changing in intensity as I struggle to not let it consume my day.

When I get to my third class, Delaney is already there. I consider sitting away from her but I know that wouldn't go unpunished. She's wearing a low cut purple top and jeans. I sit next to her and she immediately reaches over, tracing a hand over my caged cock.

"Still secure," she chuckles. "Were you good this morning?" she quietly asks. I know exactly what she's talking about.

"Yes," I whisper back.

The plug continues to torment me throughout class and combined with Delaney's outfit, I almost storm out of class and go to my room.

I keep looking up and down her outfit throughout class. About halfway through class, she notices and gives me a sexy grin. She turns toward me, pretending to stretch and pushes her chest toward my face. Her eyes twinkle as she sees how flustered I get.

In the final five minutes of class, Delaney turns the plug up to its highest setting and puts her phone down on the table between us. I consider grabbing it to turn it down but I know the punishment that would result in and refrain.

When the professor dismisses class, Delaney turns the plug down and grabs my wrist. She pretends to look over notes with me as other students file out. A couple minutes later, we're the only ones in the room and she turns the plug back up while we stand up.

I slowly get up, unable to ignore what's happening in my ass and cage and begin to follow her.

To my surprise, right next to the door she turns around and wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me in close.

"Is that fiendish cage giving you trouble?" She seductively whispers. Not trusting myself to speak quietly, I nod without breaking eye contact with her. "Good," she quietly says leaning in to kiss me for the first time.

When we break apart I almost inaudibly whisper "Please, please." Tears of frustration begin to flow as I feel how close she is to me.

"Don't cry," she quietly says wiping my tears away. "Maybe this weekend we'll deal with that frustration," she runs a hand over my cage and giggles as she walks away.

--

After class with Delaney, I can't ignore how the frustration is affecting me. I dread going back to more of Kaitlyn's teasing. I know Delaney talking about dealing with my frustration is just a way to work me up. It's the end of October and I haven't been allowed to cum since the last few nights of September. I haven't gone a month without an orgasm in years.

My final class lets out at about three in the afternoon, I'm hoping to go to my room and to just doze off for a bit.

I'm caught off guard when I enter the room to see Kaitlyn is sitting on my bed. She's wearing one of her past outfits, a pink latex crop top with black latex pants.

"Hello bitch boy," she says as she stands up to meet me. She puts a finger over my lips before I speak. "Strip. Let me see that locked up dick."

I strip and kneel in front of her, my cock throbbing in its cage and the condom filled with precum.

"Good boy," she smirks. "I love seeing that," she taps my wrapped up and caged cock with her toe. She walks over to her nightstand and walks back over to me with a ball gag.

She sits on my bed and looks down at me. "Well I just thought you should know what's going to happen today, bitch," she cheerily says.

"Right now you're going to be my servant for a bit," she presses the gag into my lips and buckles it "and then this evening you are coming to a party with Laney and I." I don't dare protest her statement.

"I know it's your first party, so just stick with us and you'll be ok," she encouragingly says. "Sound good?"

I nod and she smirks. "Good boy."

"Now after seeing how well you did Laney's nails, I want you to do mine too."

She tells me to follow her and walks over to the couch, taking a bottle off her dresser.

I paint her finger and toe nails pink while she continues to tease me.

When I finally finish painting her nails, I clean up and she tells me to remove and wash the plug.

When I come back from the bathroom, she tells me to leave the plug on her bed. I oblige and walk back over to her, kneeling and looking up at her.

"Do you like my outfit?" she grins. I nod, not daring to look away from her. "I know you do, bitch boy. You just love my tight outfits." I nod again as she laughs.

"Go get some rest," she gestures her forehead to my bed "you've got a long night ahead." I stand up before she stops me with a click of her tongue. "Take the gag out," she giggles "that'd be an uncomfortable nap."

I lie down on my bed, my mind racing at what's going to happen tonight. After what feels like an eternity, I'm finally able to fall asleep.

--

When I wake up, I turn to see that Kaitlyn is getting dressed in her signature tight jeans and has a pink lace crop top bustier with a cut out front. I bury my face in my pillow seeing her outfit.

"Oh do you like my shirt," she chuckles.

"Yes Mistress," I answer looking up as she approaches my bed.

"I figured you would," she says as she slides the condom off of my cage and makes me suck my pre cum off the condom around her fingers.

After a few minutes, she pulls the condom out of my mouth. "I'm sure you want to use the bathroom before this party." I nod and stand up, and begin walking down the hall.

When I walk out of the bathroom I'm unsurprised to see that Delaney is now in the room. She's still wearing her same outfit from class.

I kneel in front of them. Delaney walks around me, running a hand over my shoulder.

"How cute," Delaney purrs. "He knows his place," Delaney presses the gag back into my lips.

"We should make sure of that before the party tonight," Kaitlyn smirks at Delaney.

"What are you thinking K?" Delaney asks crouching behind me and pressing her tits into my back.

Kaitlyn silently stares at me for a moment and ponders before she breaks the silence. "Tie him up Laney," she smirks gesturing to her bed.

Delaney grabs my wrists and leads me to Kaitlyn's bed, shoving me down on it. She ties me to the bed, spread eagle as Kaitlyn goes into her closet, returning with a small black pad in her hand.

"What is that?" Delaney asks.

"An e-stim pad," Kaitlyn cheerily answers. I feel my expression drop when she says this.

"Oh you're in for a rough evening," Delaney says mocking sympathy.

"Well at least you get to be free of the cage," Kaitlyn says inserting her key into her padlock. "For a couple minutes," Kaitlyn says as Delaney leans down and unlocks her padlock.

Delaney goes into the kitchen to get a rag of ice as Kaitlyn swiftly wraps the pad around my dripping cock.

Delaney returns and ices my cock down while Kaitlyn reaches into her purse.

"Is that his new friend?" Delaney asks. Kaitlyn nods and hums. She reveals a clear plastic cage that couldn't be longer than 2 inches.

"That's really small," Delaney laughs.

Kaitlyn notices my squirming and giggles, tracing the cage.

I don't know if I was squirming more because of the new cage or the ice cold sensation of the rag but Kaitlyn decides to prolong it.

"I'm going to go clean the cage," Kaitlyn says to Delaney. "You can just leave the ice on him until I'm back."

I lie on the bed for seemingly days. Delaney torturously strokes my cock with the ice rag and teasingly kisses my neck.

When Kaitlyn finally returns, I'm almost relieved to be going back into chastity. Kaitlyn slides the cage up my cock, clicking it into place and locking her padlock.

Delaney clicks her padlock into place before getting off the bed.

Kaitlyn pulls out a small black object. No bigger than a piece of gum. She turns it to show a silver button on it. She presses the button with her thumb and the pad begins to send a tingling through my cock as it throbs.

Delaney pulls out the plug and a bottle of lube while Kaitlyn unties my wrists and ankles and flips me over, holding my wrists down to the bed.

Delaney pops open the bottle of lube and begins pushing the plug into me.

Delaney slowly pushes the plug into me, I imagine getting non verbal instructions from Kaitlyn.

When the plug is fully inserted the girls take turns tormenting my cock and my ass.

I scream in frustration into Kaitlyn's pillow. As I finally stand up, both the plug and the e-stim pad turn on full power and I gasp, stumbling to the ground in overstimulation.

The pair torment me like this for several minutes before they turn them off and allow me to stand up. My face is beat red and my cock is dripping. I really hope they don't make me go to this party with them like this.

When I finally get up I, turn to see Kaitlyn opening a condom which I already know the purpose of. "You know what to do," she says handing it to me. I roll the condom over my caged cock while the two watch and quietly talk to each other.

"Looking good," Kaitlyn chuckles as I stand up.

"His dick looks cute when it's caged and wrapped like that," Delaney laughs. I stand in front of them, feeling completely overwhelmed.

Delaney in her low cut purple shirt, jeans and boots. Kaitlyn now in her sexy pink lace shirt, and tight jeans.

"Ready for your first party?" Kaitlyn says with a grin equal parts sexy and scary.

Please don't make me go, I beg with my eyes knowing it will be ignored.

"Oh just wait until you see the girls at this party," Delaney says to me. "That cage is gonna feel really tight."

I begin tearing up in frustration as my cock begins leaking. "We haven't even gotten there yet," Delaney laughs observing my cock leaking into the condom. "He really is in for a long night."

"Well maybe I can cheer him up," Kaitlyn says approaching me. "Bitch boy, if you are a very very very good boy tonight then maybe, just maybe," she brings her lips closer to my ear as she says "we'll consider letting you cum." She runs a finger up my swollen balls as she speaks. "Sound good," she asks squeezing one in each hand. I nod, groaning around the gag.

"Good boy," she says releasing my balls. "Get dressed."

The girls take turns playing with my ass and cock while I get dressed. But I finally manage to put on a pair of jeans just loose enough to not show the cage and a black shirt.

Still gagged, I stand in front of them while they observe me.

"I can see why you wanted to show him off," Delaney says with a smirk. "I think I want to show him off too."

"No Laney," Kaitlyn says. "I agreed I wouldn't humiliate him in public when I took his keys," Kaitlyn says in a gentle tone. "I will respect the limits he set for me."

"I'm surprised he didn't say having another sexy woman involved was too far," Delaney says.

"As long as we don't violate his limits, he told me he was ok if I want a friend or two to be a part of this," she says before turning to me. "Isn't that right bitch?" I nod.

"We should get going," Delaney says walking to the door.

Kaitlyn unbuckles the gag and removes it from my mouth, tossing it on my bed. She gets a towel and wipes the drool off my face.

"Remember what's at stake for you tonight," Kaitlyn says. I just nod, unable to put words together.

"Oh and bitch boy," Delaney says as Kaitlyn and I approach the door. "Don't go to far from me. I might need that tongue while we're there."

"Yes Mistress," I say and she opens the door.

--

The party isn't that bad at first. While I only know two people there, I'm able to stay fairly close to Kaitlyn and Delaney.

About an hour later there's probably close to a hundred people in the house and I have no idea where Kaitlyn is. I stay close to Delaney, as she said to do before we arrived.

Delaney introduces me to all of her friends, and she wasn't lying about the girls at this party. These girls all make my cock twitch in my cage and Delaney uses the plug to make these conversations as difficult as possible.

I lose track of all the girls that come up to us.

"Which of my friends do you think is the hottest?" Delaney chuckles in my ear after about a half hour of walking around.

"I don't know," I quietly answer.

"You have to have a favorite," she purrs. "Maybe Kylie," she quietly says "with her tight ass curving down into those thighs," she moans. "Or Brooke," she turns the plug up higher "I mean look at how tight her pants are," she giggles "nothing left up to your imagination there."

"Please stop," I quietly plead.

"Or Beth," she suggests. "I mean she definitely seemed to like you," a small moan escapes my lips as the e-stim pad turns on. "Look how much cleavage her shirt is showing off."

Delaney giggles and turns the plug down "Or Ava," she moans.

"Please stop," I quietly plead.

"Just because you asked so nicely," she kisses my cheek "I will." She turns the plug back up, eliciting an almost audible moan from me.

The swelling in my cage gets to the point that I can barely speak.

In my fuzziness, Delaney disappears in the crowd. To my horror, the e-stim pad turns on.

I can't find Delaney in the crowd, but both girls are still playing with the toys.

Consumed by frustration, I walk outside the house to try to collect myself. I bury my face in my hands when I hear a voice I don't recognize.

"You ok?" the voice politely asks.

I look up to see an absolute blonde bombshell. Her hair tied back in a ponytail, her eyes a beautiful shade of blue and wearing a modest black shirt and sweatpants.

"Yeah," I struggle to speak. "I think so."

"First party?"

"Yeah," I nod.

"I can tell," she says. "You looked a little uncomfortable back there," she says as she moves a little closer to me. "Are you here with anyone?"

"My roommate and her friend but I don't know where either of them are."

"Coed roommate?" she confusedly asks.

I nod. "School made an exception late in the summer for us."

"Do you need a friend until you find them?" she offers, extending her hand.

"That would be great," I say taking her hand. "Alex," I introduce myself.

"Lexi," she introduces herself.

We just talk for a little bit, surprisingly she starts getting closer to me as we talk. The girls have surprisingly stopped both of the toys, allowing me to relax a bit.

"Come with me," Lexi says.

I walk around with Lexi for a bit. I drink a soda but I mostly just talk to her and try to avoid interacting with any of Delaney's friends I met earlier.

After a while I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I hadn't even thought of texting one of them.

"Upstairs bitch," the text from Kaitlyn read.

Lexi turns to me as I open my phone.

"Is that your roomie?" she asks. I nod and she tells me to go ahead, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I feel my cheeks burn as she runs her hand inside my thighs, stopping just before she'd reach my cage. "Please find me when you're all set," she purs.

"Yes Mis-," I catch myself. "Ok Lexi," I say as she gives me a smirk.

"Oh," she deviously smirks "I think you and I would have some fun together," she sexily winks.

I walk upstairs, unsure of which room the text is referring to. I just start walking down the hallway. All of the doors are open except the one at the very end.

I knock on the door and Delaney opens it. "Come on in," she says shutting the door behind me.

I kneel in front of the bed as Delaney sits in front of me.

"How's your first party?"

"It's not terrible," I reply. "Could be worse, I suppose."

"Well make my night better," Delaney says unzipping her pants.

"Yes Mistress," I say burying my face in her pussy while she grabs my hair.

I run my hands over her thighs and she controls me by pulling my hair.

I hear the door open and shut behind me.

Delaney cums on my face and releases my head. I look up at Delaney, my face covered in her juices.

"My turn," Kaitlyn says grabbing my hair as she comes into view.

Several orgasms later, Kaitlyn finally releases my head. Delaney reaches out and collects their juices off of my face and feeds them to me.

When my face is clean of their juices, Delaney turns the plug to its highest setting.

"You have been very good so far tonight," Delaney says.

"Now get lost," Kaitlyn says turning the pad back on.

I stumble out of the room and down the stairs. I look for Lexi, spotting her across the room. I make my way over to her.

To my surprise, Lexi pulls me in for a hug and runs her hand up my thigh again. She doesn't stop this time and runs her hand over my cage. I pause, feeling like the world just stopped. I look at her unsure of what to say or do.

"Don't be embarrassed," she supportively says "plenty of guys get hard for me." She steps in front of me, extending an arm for me to follow her. "Come with me baby."

I wait for a moment, not sure if I should follow her.

I hesitantly take her hand and follow her upstairs. When we get to one of the rooms,

her hands are all over me. She opens the door and pulls me in for a deep kiss.

She shuts the door and pushes me into it, still kissing me. I run my hands up her legs and back, groaning in need.

I shouldn't have come upstairs and I know it. I can't have her in my current situation.

She reaches for my belt but I catch her wrist before she does.

"Wait... L... Lexi," I stutter, knowing I'm unable to go any further than this.

12