Kaleidoscope Eyes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're awake; aren't you?" Ruthanne said just above a whisper. She really knew me too well, by now.

"Uhm-hmm," I said at roughly the same level of volume. She was approaching my side of our bed as I said this.

As before, without any preliminary warning, she knelt at the side of the bed with her head close to mine and suddenly turned on the bedside lamp on the nightstand.

As the full illumination hit me, my eyes were wide open, and so were hers. This time, she did not pull back away from me. Instead, she just gave me a silly grin and held something up between us in the light.

Without waiting for me to focus on what she was holding, she said excitedly, "Look! Look!"

Once my eyes adjusted a bit to the glare, and I sat up, I could see that she was holding something that resembled an electric toothbrush, only shorter and slimmer, made of white plastic.

"What ..." was all I got out before she stood up and began to twirl in place as she actually giggled.

"Oh, Honey," she said, "I am just so-o-o-o-o happy for us!"

"What ..." I repeated, obviously still out of touch with what she was trying to communicate.

Finally, realizing that I was still sitting there looking at her somewhat stupidly, and that I was not exhibiting a suitable level of glee to match hers, Ruthanne frowned and said, "Aren't you happy, Russ?"

"Ruthanne," I said, finally able to speak intelligently, "Just what are you jumping around about?"

Now, Ruthanne got a sly smile on her face and said, "Remember when I told you that that quack doctor of Boyd's said that I was showing all the signs of being infertile?"

Showing a brief look of annoyance at the mention of that asshole's name, I quickly recovered and nodded as she continued.

"Well, it turns out that he was as full of shit as a Christmas goose!" Figuring that this was one of those rural sayings that had some significance to those growing up in the country, I had no idea what it meant, but I nodded, indicating that she should continue.

"I'm POSITIVE!" shouted Ruthanne as she waved her plastic stick in my direction once again. "Well, WE are positive! I'm PREGNANT!"

It was then that I realized that what she was holding was a home pregnancy test!

POSITIVE! We are pregnant! I'm going to be a daddy, well, again! Only this time, I would be in on the event from start to finish!

I jumped up, grabbed Ruthanne in my arms, and spun her around before kissing her and setting her down again.

As it turned out, during a visit to her OB/GYN later that week, according to her doctor, Ruthanne WAS fertile, but perhaps only with me. It turns out that there is this genetic matching hoo-doo that they talked about in so much confusing jargon. The probabilities were infinitesimal that a unique couple such as us could even exist, much less find each other and hook up.

Bottom line: have sex with me, Ruthanne can get pregnant. Anyone else... eh, not so much. We had truly been genetic as well as emotional soulmates from the very start.

****

We had gotten Mom and Naomi both to take Mara together for the weekend to the Neptune Festival in Norfolk and Virginia Beach; this annual event also included two days of air shows at Oceana Naval Air Station, where Mom, with her contacts, got VIP seating for the aerobatic show put on by the Navy's Blue Angels, the precision flying team, in their Navy blue F/A-18 Super Hornets.

Meanwhile, back home in Williamsburg...

Cue the fireworks.

As soon as Mom's car pulled away carrying Mara and Naomi off for the weekend, Ruthanne and I showed how hot we were for each other. We ran to the bedroom, stripped off our clothes, fell into bed, and spent the weekend having hot monkey sex all over the house. In fact, we did all of our activities that weekend, except for cooking, without a stitch of clothing.

Whenever we made love, there were many, many times when I heard that now-familiar, "HMMM-MAH-AHHH!" as her pussy muscles would clamp down on my cock in concert with Ruthanne's orgasm.

Just before we finally dressed in anticipation of our daughter's return on Sunday afternoon, I turned to Ruthanne, held her close, and gazed into her eyes with all the love that I could show. She reciprocated. After a long soft passionate kiss, she just hummed audibly and we broke the kiss to smile at each other.

"Whatcha thinkin'?" she asked me softly.

"I was just thinking that my daddy was wrong," I said.

"Whaddaya mean, Sugah?" she asked.

"Princesses really DO exist!"

THE END