Kaley and Briana - Swinging Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Kaley and sister in more shared fun.
6.1k words
4.65
5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note from author- This tall tale is entirely fictional, with no basis in truth whatsoever.

xxx

"Here we go, Bri."

Said Kaley Cuoco as she whipped out her cell phone and tapped away at it feverishly. With a big grin, she handed her sister the phone who looked at the picture of a magnificent beach close to a turquoise sea. Although darker haired, Briana bore a striking resemblance to her famous sister. Some even mistook them for twins, but in fact, three years separated them.

"Looks perfect."

"It is. Just what we need to escape from Bangkok."

It was late evening when the engines of the small hired private jet wound down. The onboard lights flickered a couple of times until the whine of the jet finally stopped. Then, when the exit door opened, both girls gasped as the heat outside felt like a smack in the face.

"Oh, my, god!"

It was unreal, even to the born and bred Californians. Hot. Bloody hot. And humid. With a couple of days free time still left before shooting new scenes for Flight Attendant in Bangkok, Kaley and Briana decided to chill out and soak up the sun on some sandy beach. Phuket is made of thousands of small islands with no shortage of perfect and unspoiled beaches to enjoy. Kaley had been advised that Patong Beach was the place to go to. Kata Beach in particular was big enough to ensure ample quiet and less boisterous than most with palm trees lining the white sandy expanse. The two sisters landed in their small hired jet plane and headed for their hotel. The very best in the area, Kata Rocks. An oceanfront resort perched on the small cape between Kata Yai and Kata Noi beaches. This boded well for a relaxing time.

x

After a refreshing nights sleep in the air conditioned rooms, the girls woke up at around ten the next morning and enjoyed a light breakfast of a fruit salad. Banana, lychee, and mango, and fresh juice by the truck load. They discussed what they wanted to do and set off. The staff at the hotel were quite friendly and gave them some helpful pointers. Loaded up with towels, suntan lotion, bottled water, and AirPods, they then took the short walk out to a nicely secluded spot seemingly untouched by others. The foliage was a deep green. The sand a light yellow. And the sea was a deep blue. The water was crystal clear, and fish could be seen swimming in the shallows.

"This is the hottest sand I ever walked on." Said the barefoot Briana as she brushed sand from her soles.

"I know."

Kaley laid out a beach blanket and tied her fair hair up on top of her head in a tight bun. She looked stunning as she raised her shaded eyes to the sun. The thirty something actress could still set men's pulses racing as she showed off her toned figure in a yellow halter-neck bikini. All made possible by her rigorous regime of running, pilates, and yoga. Her enhanced boobs jiggled about, nearly unconstrained as they were, and they looked as if they were about to spill out of the tight fitting top at any second. The lower half just about covered her mound and had two side ties, about the size of a shoelace.

"It's nice to be inconspicuous for a change."

Her equally beautiful younger sister flaunted her impressive figure in a skimpy magenta bikini, matching coverup, and a fedora hat.

"Right."

They laid back with big smiles and listened to the birds and the gentle roll of the waves.

"Hey! Kaley Cuoco! Soft kitty, warm kitty! HA!"

Both sat up and puffed as two passersby in swim trunks recognised the blonde actress instantly.

"Balls!"

"Not quite as secluded as we thought, huh!"

Kaley shaded her eyes and looked into the distance of about 500 yards at a peaceful looking hillside hideaway. It was ideal, being tucked away from the public gaze. It had a jungle backdrop and view of the beach from on high.

"We can try over there. Come on."

They gathered up their things and scurried up the soft grass.

x

With nobody else about Briana spread out their towels and blankets and laid down. The towel felt deliciously warm from the hot sand beneath it, and Briana tuned out and enjoyed the sun.

"I'm going all the way. Who needs white patches?"

Kaley had absolutely no inhibitions in being naked out in the open. She removed her bikini and stood proudly in the buff. She took a tube of the sun block and applied some to her neck, boobs, stomach, and limbs. She opened her kegs and spread some on the insides of her thighs, brushing her muff lightly. The stunning blonde has recently shaved off her pubic hair, revealing her labia. Pink and puffy, they always seemed moist and ready for any sexual activity.

"Come on, sis. Get yourself an all over.

Kaley kicked out her legs and let the hot sun shine down on her naked bod. Briana sighed, being the shyer of the two, but then thought why not. She slipped out of her things and flopped over onto her front, allowing the baking heat tan her cute bod. After about an hour, the girls decided to stretch their legs and take a stroll. Still butt naked, they both wallowed in the sense of freedom and slight naughtiness. Something that would be impossible in California.

"I love this."

Both of them laughed as they felt the cooler. wet sand at the water's edge. A total contrast to the hotter sand from before. That was when Kaley saw her. No more than twenty feet away stood a woman of about forty in a swimsuit that was near on completely transparent. She had obviously just come from a dip in the sea, and the costume had absorbed the water.

"Look at this!"

Said Kaley, as she jabbed Briana in the ribs. The buxom female undid her costume and fanned back her wet hair across both shoulders. She stood with legs out, emphasising her downy pussy, with both inner and outer flaps glistening with moisture. It was hard to tell if she saw the two sisters watching from a short distance, but the now naked woman made no attempt to cover up. Kaley was the more attentive of the two, having had a couple of sexual encounter with women before. Briana had not. Yet despite this fact, she found herself quite overcome with lust as she leered at her hard, and she felt a little tickle of excitement between her thighs.

"Is she?"

The carefree woman had trimmed her pubic hair, and in addition had shaved around her labia. What happened next took both sisters by surprise. The fair haired lady laid on her back and arched her provocatively, making her DD cup boobs spill out seductively. She gently teased the nipples until they stood out firmly. She then slipped one hand between her legs. With an audible sigh, she gently rubbed her already damp muff and dipped her middle finger inside her gash. Her back arched in the sand as she caressed her hefty boobs, the nipples of which sprang up between her slender fingers.

"Fucking hell." Whispered Kaley, as her own hand cupped her exposed pussy.

The woman had her eyes closed as she ground her butt into the warming sand. Briana could clearly make out her love juices that now wetted her finger which thrust in and out of her sex. She rubbed along the length of her juiced up slit and brushed her hooded clit on the upstroke. Her legs were wide open now as she frigged herself faster and faster.

"I gotta sit down," said Kaley, suddenly aware of her own juices trickling down the inside of her left thigh!

Briana's mouth dropped away as her older sister plonked herself down on the beach and ran her hands up her legs to her damp pussy. Kaley's tits rose and fell as she breathed harder. She teased her outer folds open and started to finger fuck herself. Briana sat beside her and looked from one to the other. Kaley now had pronounced nipples as she began to rub her hard nub in slow circles. Unable to contain herself any longer, Briana let her own fingers creep down to the incredible smoothness of her upper thighs. Spurred on by her wanton older sister, Briana found her pussy slit nicely wet. She opened her legs wider as she delved deeply inside herself.

"Oh, shit!"

It was now evident that the woman they had been spying on had noticed their presence. And Kaley and the stranger were now in competition to see who might come first! Briana could not believe her eyes as Kaley and rival fanned their clits with rapid slaps of their digits. Briana joined in, the intense tingling in her cunt decidedly persistent and incessant to ignore.

"Well, I can't stop now."

In a sensual circle, all three avid females masturbated together with loud moans and agitated limbs. Kaley had two fingers buried in her pussy, while her other hand stimulated her clit. Her hips bucked up from the sand as she pleasured herself non-stop, probing deeper in total concentration. The older woman looked to have found her G-Spot, curling her fingers upward and deeper than Kaley, and making non-stop groans. She glanced at the two siblings from half lidded eyes as she curled her toes into the soft sand beneath her feet.

"Cum, cum, cum!" Intoned Kaley as she maintained eye contact with the other.

Both were on fire, twitching and quivering as they neared their own climax. Briana knew her sister well enough to see that she was over the edge. Kaley gave an almighty yell as wave upon wave of orgasmic bliss crashed over her. She shook and convulsed as she gave her clit one last firm stroke which made her look up into the cloudless sky and sigh.

"Je viens!"

The fair haired woman screamed out in French as she too came, clenching her thighs shut over her hand. Her lightly tanned body was slick with sweat as she rode out her orgasm. Briana folded in on herself as she sat firmly on her hand and fucked herself her fist until she too came. She lifted her head and nodded at the two sisters.

"Tu es magnifique."

"Oh, thank you. You too."

She held out her hands and took hold of Kaley's and Briana.

"Je suis, Mary. Come, mon cheri."

"Oh. Okay. We just need to get our things."

"Mais, oui. Naturellement."

Kaley looked at Briana who just shrugged her shoulders in a 'here we go again' manner.

x

'The Shore' at Katathani is at the southern end of Kata Noi Beach, and the owners were proud of its highly affordable luxury. The resort is staggered on a lush tropical hillside with superb views over the beach. Kaley and Briana were seated in the hired four door, open top, Suzuki jeep with their new acquaintance.

"Voila!"

Mary Camille, for that was the woman's name, told the Cuoco sisters in broken English that she was a wealthy widow from Paris, on a year long vacation around the world. The very chic, and very friendly Parisian, had been captivated by the two younger females and brazenly made it known. In turn, Briana saw that twinkle in Kaley's eye which meant there would certainly be some mischief ahead. On arrival at her hotel, and without ceremony, Mary ushered the sisters into her decorous bedroom with the king sized bed.

"I desire the both of you. Now."

Again, Mary got out of her swimsuit and spread her arms.

"Mon amour. You desire me?"

Mary had the sort of ripe and voluptuous figure that came with age. Six feet tall, she had curvy hips, a large backside, and pendulous tits. True, her waistline may have added a couple of inches over the years, and her belly was somewhat rounded. Her best features were her wavy blonde hair which fell across tanned shoulders, and her crystal blue eyes that sparkled under long lashes. Briana's eyes were wide open when Mary giggled and produced a long dildo. She had seen them in pictures, but never one herself. This was all the encouragement Kaley needed as she got out of her bikini. Briana was rooted to the spot as Mary pulled Kaley into her arms and pressed her hot body against hers.

"Oui."

The sexually insatiable Kaley initiated the kiss and both ravenous women led a sensual dance of wet lips and tongues. Each explored the other, with roaming hands over hips, flanks, and breasts. They both remained in a hug as they collapsed into the bed. A breeze wafted into the room through the open window as they writhed in a torrid lesbian clinch, moaning audibly into the others hungry mouths.

"Oh, Kaley! Is this what we're doing?"

Her sister was on her back with the French lady's head bobbing up and down in her snatch. Mary was on all fours with her legs were spread apart and her ass up, barely ten feet away from the transfixed Briana. Her cunt was wet and gaping, and before she even knew what she was doing, Briana stepped up and began to wildly tongue her sweet smelling pussy.

"Oui, oui!"

Consumed with an animalistic passion, the dark haired beauty gripped the round globes of Mary's backside and burrowed her cute nose right into the offered up slit. Lapping up the juices from within.

"Oh, god!"

Kaley kicked her feet up as Mary's eager tongue stretched up into her love hole as far as she was able to. The blonde actress was not so much moaning now but yelling dirty words. Briana felt dizzy with a carnal lust and knelt over her sister's face and lowered her sex over her open mouth.

"UMMM!"

Immediately, Kaley pressed her wriggling tongue into the succulent pussy on top of her face. Mary continued to lick Kaley out with a ravenous hunger as Briana gasped and groaned with the exquisite sensation of a tongue lashing her slit and clit. Kaley was fantastic as she rolled her tongue inside her sister to make it as hard as a man's cock.

"K...K...Kaleeee!"

Briana hopped up and down so that her cunt literally fucked her sister's tongue, imagining it to really be a stiff dick. She reached up and teased her aching nipples and created a wonderful tingling that spread all the way from her tits to clit. Both sisters were equally surprised at the delightful satisfaction they both experienced. And especially surprised by the fact that each sister was able to pleasure the other sexually. Briana leaked directly into Kaley's mouth as she came and her older sister made yummy sounds as she gulped down every drop of fluids. The wide eyed Frenchwoman was actually shocked at seeing two virtual twin sisters sexually pleasure each other, and could hardly believe that they had done it. Now she had another notion.

"Eat me out. The both of you, s'il vous plait."

Mary laid on her back, knees up, legs out. Her pussy looked plump and wet and both sisters go down on their bellies and sank their tongues inside her. At the same time!

"Alors!"

Kaley ran her tongue in ever decreasing circles that shrank in and then back out to repeat. Briana tongued her cunt hole and drank of the juices that soon flowed. Mary moaned and swore in French as two pairs of lips pleasured her greatly.

"She's so wet." Said Kaley between licks.

"Tell me about it," replied Briana with coated lips and chin.

Mary began to laugh and giggle uncontrollably from the almost indecent slurping that emanated from between her legs. Now, Kaley swiped her erect clit from left to right, and Briana crossed her tongue with an up and down motion. Mary played with her big tits and let out a strangled cry as both sisters entertained her with incredible lapping that sped up, slowed down, and then sped up again.

"Merde! 'Ow many pussee you 'ave licked, mon cherie!"

Kaley winked at young sis as they grinned at each other. Mary tried to catch her breath as she finally let go and she let loose a mighty climax.

"Tres bien! Now, we 'ave toy time."

Flushed from their tongue action both Kaley and Briana looked at Mary as she hummed and attached a black leather harness about her waist and upper thighs.

'I never, 'ow you say, 'ave oppor..tunitee? To use zees. Please to sit."

The sisters sat on the edge of the bed, thigh to thigh. Mary smiled wickedly as she lubed up the six inch black PVC dildo that was now anchored in the harness, wanking it in her fist accordingly. It had a realistic look with a defined head and veined shaft.

"You first."

Kaley spread out her legs to allow access to her sopping cunt. Briana rubbed her own gash unconsciously as Mary took her sweet time to enter her sister. Kaley grabbed hold of the sheet with both hands as the tip of the strap on dildo parted her folds. Little by little, the fake cock was pushed in as Mary gauged the situation.

"You like?"

"Yeah, um. Feels...nice."

Kaley held her sisters elbow as Mary started to move in and out, building into a steady rocking pace. Briana was fascinated at the way the midnight black toy glided in and out of Kaley's damp muff. The blonde's big tits began to bounce as Mary quickened the rate of her strokes, gladdened to see how wet and slick the dildo had already become.

"Merveilleuse! You like?"

"Oui." Answered Briana, eager to partake of the intimidating looking cock.

Mary left Kaley hanging as she held the dark haired one's thighs and mounted her. Briana gasped at the intrusion of the pliant rod and looked down her body to see the thing slide up inside her.

"Holy fuck!"

"I am going to fuck you 'ard."

"Okay!" Blurted Briana with eyes shut.

Kaley watched enthralled as little sister took the dildo repeatedly as Mary made powerful pelvic thrusts. Briana already showed signs of coming from the rough and hard strokes. The six inches of PVC vanished inside her pussy as the blonde French lady fucked her with extraordinary intensity.

"Almost, al...most."

Briana shook as she climaxed, and Mary kept the dong inserted in her all the way until the convulsions ceased.

'Briana! You bad girl!"

Kaley berated her sibling in jest as she saw Mary make a circle in the air with her finger. Kaley dutifully got on all fours on the bed and yelped as her anal area was lubed up. Then, Mary fiddled with the harness and attached a second, beaded silicone dildo directly above the other.

"Are you, really?" Wondered Briana as Mary lined up the dildos to Kaley's nether holes.

"Yep."

Mary licked her lips as she inserted the one fake dick inside Kaley's anus, and the other into her cunt. She let out a long sigh as inch after inch was slowly presented to her puckered starfish.

"Oh...my...god!"

Mary looked at Briana and smiled as both toys were swallowed up.

"Watch zees."

"FUCK!"

Kaley screamed as her rump was spanked hard, at the very same instant that Mary gave her asshole the entire six inches. She held Kaley's hips and made measured and deep thrusts into the astonished blonde American. Both anally and in the muff.

"You are zee naughty one."

Kaley yelled out as she received another smack on her left lower cheek. Mary thrust up hard, giving Kaley the whole thing.

"Naughty! "

Smack!

"Naughty!

Smack!

Kaley had an orgasm, but still Mary fucked her hard. Her legs were almost numb as she was fucked and fucked and fucked. She orgasmed twice more in as many minutes as both her holes were plundered again and again. Then, Mary pulled back and gave Kaley one final smack on the backside and lightly pushed her onto her front.

"Now that. Was amazing!"

Both sisters watched the nonchalant Frenchwoman get back into her swimsuit and head for the door.

"Care to try out the pool?"

x

Mornings after can sometimes be excruciating affairs. Filled with regret, sorrow, and downright agony. The best thing to do in these circumstances is to lay low and stay out of sight. Which is precisely what Briana Cuoco planned on doing on the second morning of her and big sisters long weekend in Paris.

x

It had been Kaley's idea to stop off in the French capital after being smitten with new friend, Mary Camille. Now filming had been completed in Thailand, the sisters believed they were entitled to a little vacation of shopping and fine dining. On Mary's advice, the two siblings chose to stay at the Ritz Hotel, a true grand dame on the Parisian hotel scene. This legendary hotel had played host to royalty, great writers, and actors. It offered unparalleled palatial opulence with a price tag to match. By the end of the first day the sisters had shopped on rue Saint-Honore, Champs Elysee, visited the colonnades of the Palais Royale, and the Galeries Lafayette.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12