Kaley Plays the Game

Story Info
Kaley doubles her fun.
2.4k words
4
16.6k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note from author, this is entirely fiction and anything mentioned in the story did not take place.

*****

It had been a while now since Kaley Cuoco had divorced and she blamed the old cliche 'on the rebound,' for seeking solace with her old flame and costar Johnny Galecki.

He had been sweet and comforting when she needed it, and one thing had led to another and he had moved into her home.

It didn't take Kaley long to realise her error, the sex was routine and over with too quickly anyhow.

Since the latest season of their hit tv show she had slept with Jack McBrayer and had been pleasantly surprised to discover he was hung like a stallion.

The actor was unfortunately, boring and pretty dim but the sex was hot and very satisfying.

Kaley pulled an L.A. Laker jersey on over a pair of white panties and padded into her kitchen where Johnny had just finished breakfast.

She poured a cup of coffee and sat at the table.

"Morning babe, what a beautiful day, and you look beautiful as well." He kissed her good morning and she forced a smile.

She crossed her slim bare legs and Johnny felt his loins stir.

"I have to go to CBS for a meeting, but I could stay here if you want, do you?"

Kaley was anxious for Johnny to get going, Jack was due soon and already her pussy felt damp just thinking about his horse cock.

"Oh no! You go ahead, have a good day, and call me later."

He left and she watched him head off down the drive.

Kaley hurried to her bedroom, the one with the big bay window, and made herself busy fluffing pillows and brushing her gorgeous golden locks.

She heard a tap on the window and there was Jack in a red shirt and blue jeans.

He grinned at her as he let himself in.

"I thought he'd never leave!" He said as he stripped off his shirt.

"I know!" Kaley pulled her jersey off over her head and flung it in the corner, her big boobs flopped out.

She let out a squeal as Jack got hold of her thighs and tossed her onto the bed.

He dived between her legs and they kissed urgently.

Their hands wandered all over each other and he pawed her firm breasts.

The blonde stunner threw her head back into the soft pillow as he kissed her neck and nibbled her ear.

With both hands he squeezed her big tits together and alternatively ran his tongue from one erect nipple to the other quickly.

"Oh, I fucking love that!"

Her hand ran through his mop of light brown hair and spread her legs apart.

He slipped her panties off over her lithe legs and made contact with her pussy lips.

Two fingers found their way inside as he lapped at her hooded clitoris.

"Keep doing that."

Kaley began to writhe on her butt as he let his hot breath out on her soft flesh.

A shiver went through her whole body and her pussy glistened.

Jack went lower and licked the small line of skin between the anus and vagina and her legs spread even wider.

Her hands found his and they gripped each other hard.

"Lick that clit baby."

Jack made clockwise motions around the hard nub and tasted her juices.

He freed up his right hand so he could insert his forefinger inside her cunt, just behind the pelvic bone.

Kaley panted hard as he found her G spot and moved in fast.

"Oh yeah, that spot right there. Huh, huh, huh, now lick me. QUICK!"

He obeyed and she tangled his light brown hair around in her fingers, her eyes shut tight, then she tensed and she thrust her hips up into his face as she achieved her reward.

Jack unbuckled his belt and finally unzipped his jeans and out sprang his amazing cock. It looked to be nine inches and more, thick and upright.

He pointed it at the face of Kaley and she grabbed it and made a fist around the lengthy shaft.

"Do I love this cock or not! Its so perfect."

She ran her flattened tongue upwards from his balls to the head then gave the very tip a little kiss.

"Good morning to you, come to mama."

With the head in her mouth Kaley began to stroke him, saliva ran down his stalk and lubed up her fingers.

He moaned as her lips kissed his cock all over.

Up one side then down the next.

Their eyes locked as he held her head tightly and pushed her down so he was devoured by her open mouth.

Her golden locks were swept from her pretty face so Jack could get get a better view of her face as she rammed up and down the fat prick.

He let her up and she left several strands of spit that connected her lips to his cock.

"Fuck yes, that felt pretty good. I got to get this big fat cock up me right now!"

Kaley leapt onto the lap of the tall man and plunged right down onto his pole.

Kaley put her right hand out as if to tell herself to take things easy, then closed her eyes and slid further and further until he was fully embedded in her.

"That is the biggest fucking cock I ever had."

Jack laid back and eyed her curvy body as she bounced on his prick.

She rode him like mad, her buttocks jiggled with her frantic efforts and she soon got into a powerful rhythm.

One time he slipped out and she casually shoved the shiny knob back in.

As her cunt lubed him up Kaley was able to take nearly his whole length, and sobs of joy came from her pursed lips.

Her hips ground back and forth, her pussy lips spread out around the thick meat.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Kaley! Where are you babe?"

The blonde goddess froze on Jacks boner and they looked puzzled at each other.

"Fuck! Johnny came home! Quick, go to the bathroom."

Kaley jumped up and circled the bedroom in a panic.

She quickly donned her Lakers jersey and sat on the bed.

"In here sweetie."

"Oh, there you are. For being so nice to me, I brought you these."

He produced a bunch of yellow flowers.

"Johnny, thats so thoughtful of you. But why didn't you call, why are you back so soon?"

"The meeting got put back an hour. Hey, you look flushed. Feel alright?"

Kaley fanned herself with her hand. Getting a nine cock shoved inside you would make anyone's temperature rise.

"Now I'm here, how about you and me, hey hey!"

Johnny stripped off his shirt and drew his trousers down.

Kaley sighed, there was no quick way out of this.

She tugged her top off and kneeled down on the bed.

Naked and aroused the thick haired actor came to the edge of the large bed, his erection at its full six inches.

Kaley laid on her belly, legs splayed out behind her and gave Johnny an unenthusiastic blowjob.

"Mmmm, tastes so good Johnny, such a fine cock."

Her eyes rolled up as she sucked on him and feigned delight.

He adored it, and lovingly stroked her fine long hair as he watched his prick slide past her lips.

She looked over at the open bedroom door and wondered if Jack was listening.

With her hand she caressed his balls and licked his crown with delicate flicks.

"Feels so hot, so big, gonna cum for me babe?"

"No way, I wanna fuck you first."

Resigned to the inevitable, Kaley knelt up and watched Johnny come behind her and push his way into her slit.

He placed both his hands on her trim waist and started to fuck her.

"Boy, you're all wet and juicy already."

"Because you turn me on, you stud." Because of a big cock that was a moment ago stuffed inside her more like.

Kaley stifled a yawn as she lowered her head and took his lame thrusts, how she wished for Jack and his horse cock.

After a couple minutes of listening to him grunt, Kaley had just about enough.

"Johnny, babe I'm so sorry, I gotta pee real bad."

"Really? Now?"

They separated and she kissed him on the forehead.

"Be right back." She said and left him clutching his hard on.

Once out of his sight Kaley raised her hands up in frustration, then hurried to the bathroom where she found Jack sat on the edge of the tub.

"I'm so sorry, he was supposed to be gone all day."

"Get rid of him!" Said Jack.

Kaley stared at his wonderful big organ and knelt at his feet and shoved her greedy mouth over the mushroom head .

After some loud sucks she reluctantly left him and returned to the bedroom.

She missed Jack and his monster prick already.

Johnny idly rubbed his cock as he waited in an attempt to stay erect.

Kaley bounded into the room, naked and sexy.

"Where were we?"

She assumed the doggy position again and Johnny wasted no time and plunged right back in again.

"I love fucking you from behind. That cute ass in front of me really does things for me."

"You about ready to cum lover?"

"Not even close." He said as he rammed in and out.

"Go on, give me your cum babe, cum inside my juicy cunt for me."

"Not gonna happen, we got plenty of time yet."

Kaley mouthed a silent FUCK!

"Wait, I'm so stupid! I think I left the stove on."

She pushed Johnny back and he popped out of her wet pussy and watched her leave him on his own.

Back in the bathroom she kissed Jack and faced away from him and without ceremony sat on his big boner in a reverse cowgirl position as he dug his feet in the bathroom mat.

Kaley sighed with the glorious feel of his rigid prick stuffed up her.

"BOY! So much better than HIM. Fuck me Jack, and do it quietly."

Jack held his hands around her waist and guided her up and down on his aching pole.

Her head went back and her silky hair fell into his face.

Her wet pussy clenched tight as she was able around him and revelled in the wonderful member that speared her.

Despite her predicament she howled with the incredible feeling of this fat prick that slid in and out, then clamped her hand over her mouth.

"Kaley! You need any help?" Johnny yelled out from the bedroom.

"No sweetie, be right there. Fuck I was enjoying that, damn!"

"Get rid of him!" Jack said as Kaley hopped off him and left him with his fist around his throbbing cock.

Right, this finishes now thought Kaley as she padded back to the bedroom desperate for gratification.

"There you are, I nearly lost my mojo! Get over here." Jack looked at the stunning blonde.

Kaley flung herself on her back and spread her legs out wide and fluffed her hair out across the pillow.

What a gorgeous body thought Johnny, big tits, long legs, golden hair and one juicy bald cunt that glistened with moisture.

"Come and get it!" She said impatiently.

Johnny dived in and rammed his cock straight in. Her legs came up and settled around his waist.

With his arms on the bed beside her he laid his body on top of hers and banged away.

Their bodies slapped against each other as he fucked her as fast as he could.

They kissed long and hard and Kaley ran her fingers through his thick brown hair.

"Cum for me babe, you can do it, cum for me, cum, cum, cum." She said over and over.

The sound of her sweet voice close to his ear did the trick and he reared back and withdrew his pulsing prick and aimed it at her face.

With a huge cry he shot out a long jet of sperm that Kaley caught square on the tongue.

Her mouth remained open as he sprayed more on her and she giggled.

Nice cum shot, she was actually quite impressed.

But the fuck had not brought her own satisfaction, she needed Jack McBrayer.

Johnny laid on his back exhausted, but relieved.

He looked over at the bedside clock.

"Hey, I might just make that meeting now."

"Alright sweetie, call me later. I need to go freshen up."

Kaley hurried off to the bathroom.

When she got there she had a quick gargle with water then peered over at Jack.

"He's done, I'm all yours."

"Thank you. Now come here you fucking tease."

He put his arm around her and pulled her against his naked body.

His hands went straight to her cute ass and squeezed the cheeks.

Kaley felt the solid cock on her thigh and she held onto him with arms around his neck and balanced her left foot on the edge of the tub.

Being a lot taller Jack bent his knees slightly and put his tip at her pussy and nudged it in.

Kaley put her right foot up on tiptoe then lowered herself at the same time as he pushed upwards.

Then he was all in.

She threw her head back as he moved inside her.

Her pussy walls expanded smoothly to accommodate his thickness.

"Fuck yes, THIS is a cock!" She sighed softly.

It felt so good to have a proper prick inside at last she thought as he thrust into her.

Her cunt squelched each time Jack pushed home, her juices ran down her right thigh.

Now he banged her hard so that his balls slapped against her groin.

"Thats it baby, give me that fat thing, so big."

Her tits bounced slightly and her body threatened to teeter over but he held her in his firm grip. He was not going to let go of her until he was done.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Oh fuck yes, come in me." She murmured.

Then he let out a groan and gushed up inside her.

She kept her cunt impaled on his upright pole and clung to his neck.

Kaley felt herself contract around his pulsating cock and she convulsed with the sensation of her own rattling orgasm.

His cock shrank a little and he withdrew to see her squirt out onto the bathroom tiles.

"Fuck did I need that." She panted, her feet back on the floor.

"Me too!" Said Jack, much relieved now he had shot his load.

"Goodbye Kaley, catch you later." Johnny Galecki yelled out as he left the house again.

She looked at Jack, and he looked at her.

"Lets shower and take this to the bedroom. We have a busy day ahead."

Kaley Cuoco grinned. I'm so naughty she thought, not to mention insatiable!

123z
123z
822 Followers