Kaley's Incest Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Kaley's babysitting turns to more than monetary reward.
1.8k words
4.44
69.1k
61
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,836 Followers

Babysitting for my Uncle Theo and Auntie Emma was a nice, cushy gig. Their baby was well behaved, slept soundly, and most of the time I had to myself.

In the bedroom, they had a Hi-Def TV and VCR on the large table directly opposite, and a pile of VHS tapes next to it. Hoping to find some movie, like Star Wars or Indiana Jones, I picked them up and saw that they were NOT Hollywood movies. Porno tapes, oh wow, real porn! I saw one that was called "Bedding the Babysitter." It made my pussy tingle, and I had to see what it was like.

Mmmm, I had a deliciously decadent thought. I'm going to watch this, and masturbate while I do it. Uncle Theo and Auntie Emma were not expected home for another hour, and cumming to hot fucking on the screen should be a real hot session.

I took the tape and loaded it into the VCR player. I jumped on their bed, took to hands and knees, and stuffed a couple of oversize pillows under my chest. It was perfect, I could watch the action and slip my hand down to my overexcited pussy, and masturbate to my heart's content. Just the thought of it made my pussy pulse. I hit PLAY on the remote.

I slipped my hand down, and cupped my pussy, feeling the twinges of my growing lust. The action was your typical porn plot, he comes home, finds the virginal 18-year-old babysitter fooling around, and proceeds to strip her naked.

My heart thumped, this was making me hot. The actor looked to be about 35, the same age as my uncle, and with the actress made up to look like an 18-year-old, she bore more than a passing resemblance to me. She could even be my sister if people saw us together. I had an image of Uncle Theo lying back in bed, his cock rock hard, stroking that tower of lust as she watched the action, thinking of me as his cock erupted.

I watched, my breath picking up as he rolled her over, her ass up thrust. I suddenly felt a pair of warm hands cupping my ass! Before I could even stop and look who it was, a warm, masculine voice spoke gently.

"Keep going, Kaley. Play with your tits, and watch the show while I take care of your desires.''

Uncle Theo's voice relaxes me, I spread my legs further, my hands come away from my pussy, and I cup my 36C boobs, letting my fingers tease and tweak at my rapidly stiffening nipples. I feel his hands as I watch as the actor pulls apart the actress's cheeks, and starts to lick at her tight puckered hole. OH GOD, Uncle Theo is doing the same thing to me!

"Mmmmmm, fuck, oh fuck feels so good.''

Watching the movie, hearing their moans and cries, adding in my own sounds of pleasure while my own little asshole is getting its first tonguing, is beyond spectacular.

On the screen, the actor moves his head, and my uncle copies the action, licking from asshole, over my smooth taint, to my bare, well-waxed pussy. He growls with approval against the lips of my pussy, and his tongue slides out to lick at my pussy lips. Mmmm, I adore getting licked.

''Mmmm, oh yes Uncle, eat my cunt, eat me alive!"

He proceeds to do so, as the action on the screen mirrors what is happening. Mmmm, my Uncle is a cunt licker extraordinaire, he is licking and doting on my drooling cunt at me in a way that boyfriends have never been able to do. Two fingers slide up my churning box and his fingers corkscrew around.

He lifts away for just a second, and grunts, ''Now, cum my sweet niece Kaley, cum all over my face!"

His fingers start polishing my G spot, his mouth surrounds my throbbing clit, sucking hard, and I feel the mad rush. Up on the screen, the actress is getting exactly the same, our squeals, cries, groans of pleasure, and facial expressions are almost a perfect match, and I feel the locking up. I tighten up and squeeze, and with a scream of pleasure, my cunt lets fly. I can hear the wet splatters as my Uncle gets a rushing surge of teen girl cum, my body shakes and shudders wildly as my orgasm has control of my body.

I am still feeling the aftershocks of my explosion as my Uncle T lifts my body up, so I am kneeling on the bed. I see the actors doing the same.

"Gonna fuck you now Kaley. I wanted to fuck your sweet teen body for quite a while now, and I know you want me to take you. Tell me, do you want me to fuck your sweet cunt? If so, say it Kaley.''

My voice guttural with lust, I said, "Yes, oh yes Uncle Theo, I want your cock to fuck my sweet teen cunt. Slam that cock into me! I want to feel your cock fucking me with deep, pussy parting plunges when it starts to jerk, your balls all tight and ready to explode. I want you to fill my tight little cunt with a full load of incestuous hot seed!"

I watched, hazy with lust, as the actors on the screen took the same position. I felt the head of Uncle's cock nudge against me, then he pushed up hard, and I let out a squeal of pure pleasure. His cock surged in, deep, deeper, holy fuck, he was way bigger than any of my boyfriends. I'd only been fucked three times, just after my 18th birthday, so I wasn't a virgin, but I was still nice and tight, and I grunted as his cock smacked solidly against my cervix. Oh fuck, so stuffed, it felt so good.

''Mmmm, I am so stuffed, it feels so good, fuck me, Uncle, flood my pussy!"

"Very good Kaley, very good!''

His hands come around, grabbing my tits, using my boobs like handholds as he started to ram my cunt, each cunt stuffing plunge making me grunt with pleasure.

"How is she?"

''Nice and tight!"

Holy shit, that was Auntie Emma's voice! She comes around the bed, and I see that she's totally naked, not only that, she's stroking her pussy, it is as bare and well waxed as mine. I take in her body, she looks about 5'6", 120 pounds, looks like a gorgeous set of 34Ds that stand up proudly without a hint of sag, her green eyes are full of lust as she watches her husband fucking me. I get the feeling she had been there all the time, standing behind and to the side, so I wouldn't see her until now.

She coos, "We could tell how much you wanted my husband, your Uncle, to fuck you. I was all for it so long as I could watch and join in. Right now, I want to stroke my cunt, and cum to the vision of you getting your sweet cunt flooded. Watching my horny husband ram his niece's 18-year-old fuckhole is insanely hot to watch. Do you like how my husband's big cock is stuffing your tight teen cunt?"

''Fuck, yes, fuck, so big, I love it!"

Oh fuck, this is beyond anything I could have imagined. I watched Auntie Emma drive two fingers up her cunt, swirling them around and around. She pulls out the dripping wet fingers, comes over towards me, and places them inches from my lips.

"Taste my juices my sweet niece."

With no hesitation, I open up and slide my mouth over the offering. The taste of her pussy settles over my tastebuds, and I suck hungrily. The taste is light and tart, like a ripe pear. My tongue joins in, licking all over her fingers, eager to lick them clean.

When she withdraws her fingers, Auntie Emma coos, "I can see you liked the taste of my pussy. Soon, you'll taste them right from the source!"

***

Theo and Emma share a smile. Emma had actually been the one to bring it up, how much she wanted to see her husband fuck their sweet boxed 18-year-old niece Kaley. She was the one who had bought the ''Bedding the Babysitter'' videotape. On the box was a scene from the movie, and seeing the actress who had a pretty close resemblance to her sweet niece had sealed the deal.

They had been in bed, and Emma had started up the tape. She had purred, ''Watch the movie lover, and let me play with that nice hard dick!''

His cock rose up quickly under her stroking hands. He felt a bolt of lust, holy fuck, that actress looks like their niece! He could see her eyes watching him as her hands expertly handled his 9-inch cock.

"Like the resemblance sweetheart? Looks just like sweet little Kaley, doesn't she? Now, imagine that she is Kaley, and that is you there, going to fuck her. Let your imagination go!"

Oh fuck, he did, and his cock was hard as marble, imagining all the things happening on the screen, he was doing to his niece as the action unfolded. He grunted as Emma swallowed his cock, and started to ride his pole, giving him the wet, swirling blowjob that she did so well, better than any other woman who had gone down on him. He held onto it until the actress had cried and babbled out in orgasm as she got reamed from behind, and with Emma's hot mouth urging him on, and her hand cupping his balls, he felt his balls heave, and a big glut of cum was gushed out.

Emma moaned around his cock as he started to unload, 2 shots went straight down her throat, she pulled back a bit, and 4 shots painted the roof of her mouth, he wasn't done yet, she quickly swallowed what she had as his cock continued, 4 more shots coated her tongue, and she kept him in to get all the dribbles that oozed out. She didn't release him until his cock was fully drained.

When she pulled off and crawled up next to him, she cooed, "I want to watch you fuck Kaley in real life, and then join in once you have hosed down her sweet cunt.''

It hadn't taken much to keep him up, and he had fucked Emma with a lust-driven fury, as she urged him on to think of Kaley, think of fucking her sweet cunt. He had done so, and as Emma exploded, over and over, he had let out a roar, and jetted a thick blast, his mind imagining that he was flooding Kaley's tight teen fuck-hole.

Setting it up, and coming home so much earlier than she thought they would, they had found an unexpected surprise. She had found the tape, and was about to start playing with herself while she watched the tape!

The bedroom was a two-room suite-style, so they had quietly stripped naked, and walked in to join the action.

groomleader
groomleader
2,836 Followers