Kaley's Incest Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
Kaley becomes a live sex doll for Uncle and Auntie.
1.6k words
4.63
36.2k
27
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,836 Followers

"Now it's my time, to clean up our niece's tight little hole."

Uncle Theo pulled out, and I could hear the slurping sound as Auntie Emma swallowed his dick, sucking and slurping, giving his dick a hot mouth washing.

"Now my dear hubby lay back and watch as I get Kaley ready for more hot afternoon fun."

My body shivered, as I felt Auntie Emma's face moving in.

"Mmmm, such a nice big creampie, I'm gonna enjoy licking you clean, baby."

I felt a tongue tickling at me, then a hot wet mouth sealing around as the tongue teased open my vaginal lips, and I felt a big rush of spunk slip out, and I felt Auntie's Emma sucking at me, wanting to take as much as she could. I felt the moan of pleasure against my pussy as she licked and sucked.

I felt her head pull back just a bit, and her tongue started to trace a path, sliding along the taint. My ass was still upthrust, and I felt almost dizzy with lust as I felt my cheeks being pulled apart. Oh my god, she was going to, then I let out a loud growl of pleasure as I felt her mouth at my tight little rosebud. She had kept some of the spunk in her mouth, and I felt her tongue sliding it over my asshole.

Uncle Theo growled, "Tell us, sweet niece, tell us how it feels."

"Mmmm, Auntie Em, your mouth feels amazing."

I let out a louder moan as her tongue was swabbing harder at my tight little butt, her tongue pressing tight against the clench.

"Fuck, having my asshole licked it feels so fucking great!"

I got more vocal and when I felt a finger slip into my virgin asshole.

"Make me your horny little niece fuck doll, I want to be you compliant little slut!"

"You're our sex toy, ready to be used, anytime we want you?" Uncle Theo growled.

"Oh yes, I'm your slut niece, I'm just an overheated little slut, so hot for my Auntie and Uncle to use my body!"

Her mouth moved back, licking me from asshole to clit, she kissed my cunt all over, then nibbled on my pussy lips, and then went back the way she had come, licking me from clit to asshole while she very gently fingered the super tight clutch of my asshole.

She pulled back and cooed, "She's ready for it. That asshole is so tight, she's gotta be an anal virgin. Slide your dick into her pussy, she's so juicy, be a great lube for your dick. I made sure her tight little rosebud got a thick smear of cum and saliva."'

Auntie Em moved away, but she soon came into my vision again. I realized that she was positioning herself supine right beside my head on the pillow, spreading her white shapely legs wide apart and inching her curved lips downward until her bare swollen pussy was directly in front of my face.

Fascinated by the added sight that met my eyes, my mouth watered with desire as Untie Em's fingers slowly spread her own tight pussy-lips apart from either side, the pink inner-flesh glistening moistly as it clung and then separated.

Auntie Em held her pussy lips open so that the soft wet inner folds were completely revealed to me in a tantalizing, pinkly shimmering display, her pulsing clitoris quiveringly erect, the wet oval of her vaginal mouth twitched hungrily in search of something to pleasure it. The pink, lust wet flesh beckoned to me, and I wanted it with a massive hunger.

Auntie Em whispered, "As I promised, now you can drink from my tight little cunt." As my mouth inched towards her gleaming pussy flesh, she cooed, "That's right, Lick my pussy. You'll love it while your uncle takes your anal cherry."

I could feel his dick slip into my dripping pussy, Auntie Em's hands moved away, letting the outer lips of her pussy fold back in to kiss each other, leaving just a slender pink slit that was even more enticing to me. I could see myself as if viewing the scene from outside my body. I was about to lick my Auntie's pussy while her husband, my uncle, claimed my last virginity. A white-hot flame of lust blazed inside me as I greedily spread open Auntie's deep coral labia with my thumbs, and fired my tongue deep into the shimmering liquid pool of pleasure awaiting me.

I felt my uncle pull his cock from my cunt, and the tip of it nudged against my asshole. Auntie Em's body was starting to squirm in naked pleasure as I felt his cock start to gain way. I grunted into the wet syrupy pussy as my asshole parted, and the head slipped inside, He pushed slowly, I whimpered into the hot wet flush of pussy I was licking as I felt the tight walls of my ass parting reluctantly. My uncle must be getting one of the tightest holes he's ever been in. With one last push, he buried his dick, I felt his balls smack against my pussy. Mmmm, my body felt so stuffed with dick, my asshole was a bit achy at the penetration, but it wasn't terrible.

"Oh fuck Kaley baby, so tight, so virgin tight."

My brain whirled in the overwhelming passion seizing all control from my dick-stuffed body. I went after Auntie Em's pussy with a vengeance, my tongue raced up inside, feeling the clasp of her inner walls caressing my tongue as it corkscrewed through the soft, wet, hot flesh.

Auntie Em purred, "Oh fuck, keep licking me Kaley, eat me alive!"

I could feel the hard solid length of Uncle Theo's cock taking my asshole, the lubrication had been perfect. The first few thrusts had been a bit abrasive, but now, it was a smooth pleasure ride. My last virgin hole taken, my asshole was very sensitive to stimulation. It made my body hot with lust, and I started to push back to his dick, he took my hips and held me steady while his cock took what was his. His lust-driven niece, his newest fuck toy, always ready for his dick.

Eager to please Auntie Em just as much, I wiggled the tip of my tongue against the tight little puckered rosebud of her asshole. So tight, so twitchy, and her louder cries of pleasure kept me going as I slathered my tongue across the tight little butt hole, god, it made me crazy with lust to be in the middle of such a crazy, lust-filled rodeo.

"God... oh God! Oh God ooooohhhh... shove your fingers up my pussy and ass while you lick it... both together... aaaaaaaahhhhhh... Please!!"

At my Auntie's graphic request, I was happy to do so. As Uncle Theo continued to hammer his dick into my tight little ass, my mouth and lips were working over Auntie Em's dripping wet fuck-hole, both middle fingers came into play. I gently pushed against her tight little asshole, the right middle finger gently making its way just inside the tight clench. Taking my middle left finger, I slipped it against the dripping lips of her cunt, them with a bolt of lust seizing me, I plunged the pair of stiffened fingers fully up into Auntie Em's lust-fired tunnels.

"Aaahhh... God yesssss... Uuuuuuhhhhh... That's it... just like that...fuck I love it...fuck me... fuck me with your fingers... hard... fuck me hard...!"

Auntie Em's body jerked convulsively as it began to hump upwards against my licking mouth and plunging fingers.

"Ooooohhhhh, harder, darling... fuck harder... aaaaahhhh... suck my clit, suck it hard... mmmmmmm.. yes, just like that, ... aaaaahhh... I'm going to cum... keep going, Kaley!"

I became aware of my uncle fucking me faster, his rock-hard dick plunging deep into my asshole, Uncle Theo's grunts and growls of pleasure were reaching a crescendo, and it felt like he was ready to explode. Eager to help the cause, I rotated my buttocks around and around the pleasure-giving shaft in a building wanton furor, grinding my tightly gripping ass over the length of his throbbing dick.

"Aaaaaahhhh... now... I'm cumming, CUMMING, FUCK ...!!"

Auntie Em's voice rose up to a wordless scream of pleasure, her hands frantically winding through my long hair as she pulled my face tight against her hotly spewing pussy. I drank deeply of the copious flow, my body on fire with lust.

I think Uncle Theo approved of the sight, he grunted out, "Oh Fuck Kaley, gonna cum, gonna flood your ass, fuck, FUCK!"

I felt Auntie Em's body moving, her fingers came down, wildly polishing at my straining clit, and I roared over, shrieking as I did so, my pussy exploding with a rush of hot juices splattering her hand, just as Uncle Theo roared, and I felt the hard pulsations of his cock, my ass pulsing with orgasmic spasms. I felt the bloom of hot spunk splattering deep inside me, painting my bowels as the throbbing of my ass milked his dick for every drop.

As my orgasm ebbed, I saw my Auntie Em's hand, she had shaped it like a cup, and she fed the rush of my orgasmic juices to her mouth, her eyes shining with lust as she then licked her hand clean.

When my Uncle Theo pulled out, he headed to the bathroom to wash off his dick. I was so pleasantly zoned out, my body cuddled tight to Auntie Em, I was half asleep when Uncle Theo came back and joined us.

Auntie Em whispered, Have a nice sleep Kaley, we have so much more to reach you, baby."

That brought a smile to my face as I slipped over the edge into sleep.

groomleader
groomleader
2,836 Followers