Kaley's Kinky Vegas Trip

Story Info
Kaley visits Sin City.
2.7k words
4.33
19.4k
21
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

Note -This is purely fictional and does not reflect on any person, living or not, and their private life.

*****

Kaley Cuoco was on a much deserved break from shooting her hit tv show Big Bang and had taken a United Airline flight to Las Vegas. The 75 minute flight had seen her down a few Long Island Iced Tea drinks and was quite merry when the plane landed.

She was met at the arrival lounge by Jack McBrayer who she had invited to tag along for the long weekend. He escorted her to his hired car and loaded the trunk with her luggage.

He had driven up from Los Angeles the day before and had checked into a large suite at her favourite Casino Circus Circus. Jack had asked her why she liked that particular place and she told him she liked the fun atmosphere with the trapeze artists and high wire acts.

"Plus, this place has the best steak house you will ever visit. Its the best kept secret in Nevada."

Kaley sat in back and looked out the window as they drove down the Strip.

"Looks like you had a nice flight." He looked at her in the rear view mirror.

Kaley adjusted her sunglasses and stared out.

"Lets just get to the room, I need to lie down for a while." She rubbed her temples.

"Its all taken care of babe, relax and get ready for a good time."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a peaceful rest Kaley woke and saw it was it was nearly midnight.

She was stripped and lay under the cool sheet beside Jack who was also naked.

He turned over in his sleep toward her and she saw his well endowed prick as it laid on his right thigh like a length of hose.

He had appeared in her show and was an upcoming new face, and, as she had discovered was well hung.

Kaley got up and showered and felt refreshed and ready to get laid.

She went to her suitcase and got her Victoria Secret lingerie out and slowly pulled on the black stockings and smoothed the sheer thigh highs along her legs. She loved the feel on her skin and wiggled her toes like a Ittle girl.

Then she put on the garter belt and attached the stockings by suspenders.

She took a look at herself in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw, her big enhanced 34c breasts hung nicely on her chest and her long silky blonde hair fell over her creamy shoulders and down her back.

She had waxed her pubes off and her smooth pussy mound looked ravishing.

The black stockings constasted well with her white flesh. She turned sideways and admired her cute ass in the mirror, still firm and lifted.

Jack came behind her and nuzzled her neck and as he pressed his naked body to her she felt his big fat cock between her ass crack. He brought his arms around her and hugged her close.

"Did you get the special package?" She asked.

"I did. Want to try now?"

"No time like the present."

Kaley turned to him and they kissed hard and their hands wandered over each other bodies. She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled his face to hers as their respective tongues searched out each others.

His nine inches plus poked up in the middle of their hot bodies like a flagpole and she half imagined she could feel the blood course along the long shaft.

Jack drew her to the kingsize bed slowly and she laid down on her back and placed her arms above her head and gripped the metal headboard frame.

He went to his valise and produced two metal handcuffs with pink soft faux fur exterior and Kaley grinned. She had a hankering for some light bondage.

He tied her right wrist with the handcuffs then he did the same to the left wrist and she squirmed in delight and brought her legs up to her waist. Jack eyed her exposed slit and dived in head first and she squealed excitedly as he began to lick her inner thighs and anus with his eager tongue.

"Oh yes baby, oh my goodness thats good."

Kaley writhed under him and tugged playfully on her cuffed hands as he gripped her legs on the outside of her toned thighs and lapped at her pussy.

"Thats it, don't stop, right there, right there, right there."

She arched her back and threw her head back as he licked the outer lips then moved into the warmth of her cunt and swiped up and down with his tongue the whole length of her delectable pussy.

She curled her toes and reveled in his wonderful technique.

Her boobs heaved up as her breath quickened and she had the urge to want to put her arms around him but her ties hands meant she could not.

"Mmm, I love this." She moaned.

"Can you move Kaley?"

"No I can't."

He smiled, put his hand to her erect clitoris and rubbed it fast side to side and she went crazy with delight.

"Way to go, rub that clit good, ohhhhhhhhh!"

Jack had a raging hard on and the sight of the hot blonde helpless and horny was almost too much for him to contain himself.

"I need to fuck you so bad," he rubbed his rigid prick along the soft stockings on her closed thighs.

"Go ahead and stick it in then, give me that fucking horse cock of yours."

Kaley spread her legs out to the sides of the bed and watched him settle on top of her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Everybody freeze!"

The door to the suite opened and two black men burst through dressed in dark suits.

"We're the Hotel detectives with reason to believe there are stolen chips in the room."

"Are you fucking kidding!" Kaley struggled with her tied wrists as Jack had his hands pinned beside him by the first man.

The taller black man searched the dresser and picked put a small valise and opened it to find it filled with all sorts of casino chips.

"Here we go, feller you are under arrest."

"Sorry Kaley I got greedy."

"What! What are you talking about, this is bullshit."

Kaley looked at the sheepish man in disgust and shook her head.

She had planned a getaway vacation only for this idiot to get involved with a scam that involved illegal gambling.

"I don't know, I got to talking with some guy, then he gave me a pitch. Next thing I know I got 10,000 chips in my room."

Kaley was still aroused from the foreplay of before and itched to have some physical contact.

Then she looked at the hunky black man and licked her lips as she ran her eye over his hunky figure.

Her wet pussy tingled like crazy and she needed to get laid badly.

With a big grin she bent her legs at the knee and spread them out wide.

"Kaley! what are you doing!"

"I'm going to teach you a lesson."

Her gorgeous green eyes looked into the dark eyes of the tall man.

"Would you like me to touch you miss?"

"Yes i would."

With a massive hand he moved the palm over her silky skin and managed to avoid any of her intimate parts. Kaley tried to twist her body to let him feel her tits but he let go.

"Please, touch my cunt."

He leaned over and stroked her warm wet pussy and poked a fat finger deep into her cunt and when he took it out it was slick with her juices.

He reinserted it and frigged her hard and fast.

Her mouth opened wide as she moaned out loud and when he began to lick her clit with his tongue she shrieked in pure ecstacy.

"Hey Bob you think she likes it?"

"Sure looks that way Tim."

"Hey get off her man." Said Jack outraged and struggled in vain.

Tim had dropped his trousers and lifted his very large erection to her face and she looked with her eyes big at the enormous size.

It was even longer and thicker than Jack's cock and she wanted to touch it to feel the ebony flesh and throbbing veins.

Kaley let her jaw drop and he fed her the tip which she sucked on noisily. Her jaw almost ached as the fat crown barely fit inside her mouth.

She felt him move and his fat prick slipped into her mouth causing her to drool freely over her chin.

Kaley's pussy trickled out and down her quivering thigh as the big black man grabbed her at the back of her head and with a firm grip used her to fuck him.

Her hands tugged hard on the cuffs as he used her head like a sex toy and face fucked her with satisfied grunts.

"Wow, look at that boy, Tims fucking Kaley Cuoco' s throat like it was a pussy."

Kaley glugged loudly as the mans stiff prick passed down her throat. Then when he pulled back she gagged and coughed with a long string of spit from her lips down her neck to her heaving boobs.

His tool shone with her saliva and he rubbed it slowly to lube it up.

"For fuck sake leave her be!"

Jack was pushed back on one of the armchairs and told to shut up.

Tim had stripped off and Bob wasn't far behind. He wondered if Kaley had ever had a black cock in her life.

Despite the situation Jack was incredibly turned on and rubbed his erection as he watched the scene unfold.

Kaley felt her nipples stiffen as she took in Tims dark broad shoulders and barrel chest.

His head was shaven and his neck was as thick as her waist.

Narrow hips and trimmed pubic hair made his monster of a hard on seem unreal.

"I'm gonna fuck you now little girl."

Kaley smiled and rubbed her thighs together seductively.

"Honey, you can do whatever you want to me."

He held her right leg up at the ankle and she kicked out her left wide as Tim lined up his cock at her pussy hole and slipped inside the hot channel.

"OH...MY...GOSH, OH...FUCK!"

"Babe, you're so tight."

"And you're so BIG!"

Kaley held on tight to the headboard and yelled out as Tim plowed up her, his hand firmly around her right ankle.

Slowly he moved in an out, already sweat prickled his brow.

He pulled back and swiped his wet prick along her slit, the big purple head swollen and fat made her every nerve tingle.

Then he shoved back in with at least five inches.

"There you go, oh shit, yeah there you go."

Kaley gasped in delight as he pawed her right tit and fed her another inch, followed by another and her cunt opened up to accept him.

She looked down at the black monster that invaded her soft honey pot, her smooth white mound stuffed with chocolate coloured cock.

He pounded inside her faster, his strong hips sawing back and forth. He raised her legs up on his shoulders and her ass left the bed.

With amazingly powerful hands Tim moved her hips up and down and Kaley breathed in quick erratic gasps as her body was used like a doll on his stiffie.

She looked over at Jack, her face flushed and her fair hair dishevelled and saw him as he frantically wanked his rigid knob, his body tense in the chair.

Her attention was taken by Bob who pressed his erect prick to her mouth.

Kaley took it eagerly and let the thick cock pass her lips.

She could feel him twitch inside her mouth and she bobbed her head to and fro along his long shaft.

Not nearly as big as Tim it eased down her throat nicely and she sank on him further and was rewarded with his grateful moans.

He caressed her big boobs, his dark hands covered every inch of her flesh.

Tim lowered her to the mattress and withdrew slowly and gestured to his buddy.

Bob laid back beside Kaley who looked up at Tim who unlocked both cuffs around her wrists.

"Go ahead baby, ride him."

Bob held his eight inch pole up to the ceiling and waited.

"You know how to ride a horse, don't you? Get on board."

Kaley sat astride the man who shifted his hips under her body. Her slim white hands pressed on his broad black chest and gasped at the thick cock head as it slid up into her dampness.

Bob grabbed her hips and helped her to drop further somshe swallowed two more inches. He stopped her and held her still and let the blonde stunner feel him stretch her out.

"Feel good babe?"

Kaley whimpered with both lips sealed tight.

"Mmmm hmmm."

She clamped her legs alongside his and lifted her ass up high then back down again. With an effort she rode along his rigid prick, her buttocks tensed as she rolled them around in a circle, his hot meat delightfully inside her tight.

It felt so hard, so big but she felt no discomfort only a thrill of fucking a black cock.

She had never been with a black man ever and now here she was with TWO well hung men.

That idiot Jack can just watch and burn and she looked over her shoulder at the poor sap and moved faster and faster, her juicy cunt accepted more of Bobs fat cock.

"Don't forget me," said Tim behind her.

"What, what is happening back there?"

Bob lifted Kaley up and his prick slipped from her slick pussy and slapped at his belly.

Tim gently parted the cheeks of her ass as she hovered two inches above Bob and felt her body pushed forward so that her tits crushed against his chest.

The huge crown of Tims monster pushed her lips down there open and his tip easily entered her wet cunt.

She sucked in air and hugged Bob tightly as Tim continued to impale himself on her.

Her thighs trembled as he pulled back then in again.

Her body began to perspire as the ebony rod moved in and out of her slowly.

"So big, so fucking big!"

Every time he thrust up she gave out a soft groan of pleasure. Bob reached up and kissed her bee stung lips with his thick mouth as she ground her body on top of him.

Jack couldn't believe his eyes. Kaley Cuoco in a sandwich of black flesh, two massive pricks against her whiteness.

"I'm gonna cum!" Cried Tim and he shot inside her and she felt the man gush up her pussy.

He pulled out and rolled off her still spurting and Bob immediately shoved his cock in the sodden mess and thrust up hard and fast.

Kaley yelped as her body was bucked up and down on his pole.

Her head thrashed about and her hair flew all around as she rammed on his cock.

She was close to her own climax and just a few more thrusts of his stiff tool and Kaley screamed out and clenched him with her cunt muscles.

She raised up off him and his shiny cock slipped out.

With both hands she grabbed it and sat by him and wanked and wanked him till he roared and sprayed his cum out in a big arc over her hands and thighs.

They all laid back exhausted and Jack padded over to the gorgeous blonde actress with his aching prick in his fist.

"That was fucking awesome Kaley, such a turn on."

She opened her eyes just as he came and he exploded on her face, cum hit her cheek and neck and dripped down to her cleavage, a river of white cream trickled down between her big breasts.

"What the fuck Jack!"

He laughed and the black guys got up and all three gave high fives all around.

"Good job guys, worth every penny."

Jack went to his valise and handed over genuine chips to the grateful men who had big grins.

"Hey," said Bob. "I would have fucked that piece of ass for nothing!"

Kaley looked on confused and wiped her face.

"Wait, wait, wait, this was all a set up!"

"Yeah! You got Punk'd!"

Fucking idiot she thought, then laid back and smiled at the memory of the incredible fuck she just had. Her first interracial threesome.

END

123z
123z
813 Followers