Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 03

Story Info
Kalpana succumbs to Shyam.
6.5k words
4.34
26.5k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to tell my readers that those looking for quick, fast and furious action will probably be better off looking elsewhere but I hope that those who want to read a good story will find this one rewarding.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded in italics followed immediately with an English translation. Those familiar with Hindi may find it rewarding to read the original. Others can conveniently skip those parts.

Please do vote and send me your feedback.

I urge my readers to read Ch. 01 and Ch. 02 for the sake of continuity.

***

Kalpana joined Sigma Marketing Consultancy's office in central Mumbai after a ten day break. Mr. Srinivas was happy to see her back. After her excellent performance on the Trident project, he was eager to give her a bigger role in the next couple of projects he had lined up. He gave her a briefing on the up-coming projects and asked her to do some background studies and gather information from archival material which would be helpful later on. He told her to expect a decent raise "pretty soon". He also admonished her that she would need to devote more time to her job, now that she would be handling greater responsibilities. Mr. Srinivas and Kalpana became totally engrossed in talking about the new projects. She was thrilled by his praise and the promise of an increase in her salary. She also realised that she would not be running into Shyam Belekar on her new assignment and so there was now no need for her to quit her job in a rush.

"Kalpana, things are looking pretty good for our company. But the next couple of years are critical. All of us need to stay focussed and work hard. I am counting on you to do your bit!" Srinivas said.

Kalpana assured him of her full commitment. She also told him that she had the full backing and support of her hubby Kapil.

"Oh, it's wonderful to hear that! To tell you honestly, I wasn't sure whether you wanted to pursue this job on a full time basis, since I know you have family responsibilities too. But now you have set my mind at rest. Great!" Srinivas boomed enthusiastically and shook her hand.

"By the way, I think maybe for the next few days you need to spend some time on the Trident project. To tie up the loose ends and hand over the project to Trident executives for implementation, you know..." Srinivas told her.

"Of course Mr. Srinivas. I will see to it immediately." Kalpana replied.

Her heart thudded against her ribcage and she felt breathless as she came out of Mr. Srinivas's office.

"Hey Bhagwan! Ab toh Sir se milna hi hoga!"

"Oh God! I can't avoid meeting "Sir" now!" She thought...

She spent a few hours going through the Trident papers and studied the summaries and implementation plans prepared by her team. She was now ready to go to the Trident office, at least as far as the official paperwork was concerned. As can be imagined, her emotional state of readiness was another matter altogether. Her heart sank. Yet, she did not for a moment think of chickening out. She gritted her teeth, summoned up her courage and walked into the Trident office the next day. It was Thursday afternoon, twelve days after the presentation.

***

The Trident office as usual was humming with activity when Kalpana entered. She was enthusiastically welcomed by Trident staffers as well as by residual members of the Sigma team. They knew that soon it would be time for Kalpana and the Sigma team say goodbye to Trident and move to other assignments. Her team members kept Kalpana busy, briefing her about what had been done in her absence. Kalpana forced herself to pay attention to what was going on around her, but her heart was not in it. She was anxiously trying to find out where "Sir" was, without actually asking. Finally, her patience ran out.

"Where is "Sir"?" She asked.

"Oh! Didn't you know? He had to go on an urgent business trip last week. Nobody is sure when he is returning." One Trident staffer told her.

Kalpana should have been happy to be spared an awkward, unwelcome meeting. Instead, she felt a palpable sense of disappointment. Her disappointment slowly turned to anger. First she felt angry at herself.

"Why am I so disappointed? "Sir" is after all the big boss of Trident. He can go and do whatever he wants, for all I should care." She thought.

Then her anger turned on Shyam.

"Is "Sir" playing games with me? Is he doing this deliberately to make me long for him?" She wondered.

Her brow furrowed in a frown. She tossed her head in anger and tried to keep her attention focussed on the matters at hand.

"Am I never going to meet him again?" A thought crossed her mind.

Her mind kept going back to the many hours she had spent in Shyam's company. Her eyes brimmed with tears and she choked back a sob as a sense of deep loss hit her. She quickly excused herself and went to the ladies room to compose herself and refresh her light makeup. She hoped no one had seen her tears...

It was a little before closing time and everyone was wrapping up the day's work and preparing to go home. Then suddenly there was a flurry of activity as Shyam strode in...

***

Shyam had been asked by the MD of Trident to attend a couple of urgent business meetings out in the East. He had spent a busy few days in Singapore and then another few days in Hong Kong. He had called his MD back and briefed him regarding the business he had concluded in the meetings. His wife had joined him in Hong Kong and they had flown to Honolulu to spend time with their daughter, who worked in the University of Hawaii. After a pleasant interlude with their daughter, his wife had flown to the US mainland to meet her friends and relatives, while Shyam had returned home.

Shyam felt refreshed and full of energy after returning from the business cum holiday trip. He had spent a few hours at home catching some sleep and then come to the office, impatient to clear the work backlog. It was a Thursday evening when he strode into his office...

***

As Shyam exchanged greetings all around, his eyes settled on Kalpana.

"Ah! She's back. Just as I expected!" He thought, pleased.

"Hello Kalpana! Nice to see you!" Kalpana's heart somersaulted as he greeted her.

"Hello Sir! Welcome back!" She greeted him diffidently.

He asked senior Trident staff to assemble in his cabin in twenty minutes, while he sorted out the documents he had brought with him. There was a lot of things that needed to be done urgently, consequent to his business meetings. After asking for some coffee, he called Kalpana in.

"The MD has given me some important work. Looks like that will keep me busy for a while." Shyam told Kalpana.

She nodded.

"But we also need to tie up the loose ends on our marketing strategy. We must not lose momentum. Are we ready with the final documents?" Shyam asked.

"The reports are ready Sir!" Kalpana replied.

Her heart warmed at Shyam's use of the inclusive "we" rather than the interrogative "you".

"Good. Good. Umm... Why don't you meet me this Saturday with all the papers? I will be able to give you my undivided attention then. Does that sound OK?" Shyam asked.

"Yes Sir." Kalpana responded, her eyes averted.

"Tell you what. Let's meet downtown." He named the business centre of the downtown hotel where they had had the presentation about a fortnight back.

Kalpana's heart again somersaulted. Her mind went into a whirl. She was simultaneously scared, worried, and apprehensive, excited and yes, a little aroused too... She was also relieved. "Sir" had not forgotten her after all! She exulted.

If she wished, she could have yet turned down Shyam's suggestion. She could have cited dozens of perfectly plausible reasons why it wasn't possible for her to meet him on a weekend. She could have suggested alternatives...

"What time, Sir?" She whispered.

"Let's start early. How about 8:30 in the morning?" Shyam asked.

That was the exact hour he had walked into the conference room a fortnight ago. Kalpana wordlessly nodded her assent and scurried out of Shyam's cabin just as senior Trident staffers trooped in for a strategy session. They worked late into the night.

Kalpana went home...

***

The whole of Friday stretched out before Kalpana. Once again her mind was in turmoil. Time passed at an excruciatingly slow pace. She felt as if her soul had detached itself from her body and was hovering overhead, observing her as she mechanically went about her daily routine. Eventually, she managed to calm herself down. She knew exactly what kind of "undivided attention" Shyam intended to give her. She contemplated what she should do and what could be in store for her going forward. Slowly, her confusion cleared and she decided to listen to her heart. She was herself surprised at the clarity this brought to her thinking. Yes, she would go ahead and meet "Sir". She would not fight what was fated to happen. She would let herself go with the flow. She would let "Sir" take charge and do whatever he would want to do...

A load lifted off her shoulders. She took a couple of deep breaths and placed her hand on her heart, trying to calm down its erratic beats. She decided what she was going to wear on Saturday. She ran through her mind how she was going to travel from home and reach the hotel business centre. Keeping her mind on such mundane matters helped to keep it off other, weightier, scarier stuff.

She decided that she was not going to tell Kapil anything in advance, leave alone take his permission. After all, the worst that could happen had already happened a fortnight ago, and she had told him about it. He could very well have forbidden her from meeting Shyam again, but hadn't. In fact, he had not really expressed any views at all... But the fact that Kapil's libido had gone into overdrive told her that he wasn't exactly averse to her continuing her liaison with Shyam.

"Jo hona hai woh ho janey ke baad unko sab bataa dungi."

"I'll tell him after whatever is to happen has happened." She promised herself.

She had never hidden anything from Kapil and she didn't intend to start now...

***

The receptionist at the business centre welcomed Kalpana and ushered her into the meeting room that had been booked by Trident. Kalpana asked the receptionist to arrange for some tea and took the keys to the meeting room from her. It was quarter past eight on Saturday morning. The meeting room was rather small, unlike the large conference room that had been used a fortnight ago. There was a rectangular table in the middle, around which six people could sit. There was a small side table against a wall and a couple of vases with fresh flowers on the window sill. The meeting room didn't have an attached toilet, Kalpana noted wryly. Soon, a waiter delivered the tea. Kalpana debated whether to pour herself a cup or to wait for Shyam...

At almost exactly half past eight, Shyam strode in briskly, locked the door behind him and stood there, looking at Kalpana. He had finished his workout in the health club of the hotel. He wore shorts, T shirt and canvas shoes and had a bag slung over his shoulder. He was sweating profusely and wiping himself with a large napkin. His hair was a bit dishevelled. Even so, he looked attractive and handsome.

One look at Kalpana as she stood diffidently told him that she was wearing the exact same outfit that she had worn on their last meeting. Arousal quickly coursed through his loins as he remembered how he had opened her dress and exposed her breasts.

"Aao..."

"Come..." He said huskily.

As Kalpana hesitantly stepped forward, as if entranced, her dupatta slipped off her shoulders. She made no attempt to retrieve it. Shyam stepped up to her and gently held her by her shoulders, keeping an arm's length between them. He slowly stroked her face with his fingers and made her look into his eyes by cupping her chin in one hand.

"So beautiful! So sexy!" He whispered.

He turned her around and guided her to a chair. He made her sit on the chair and rested her hands on the table in front of her, exactly the way she sat during their last meeting. He stood behind her and was once again treated to the delightful sight of her full bosom swelling out of the neck opening even as her stiff nipples tented the layers of clothing covering them. Shyam's sweaty male scent assaulted Kalpana's nostrils and lit a little flame in her...

There was no presentation today. They had all the time in the world. Shyam took his time to gently massage her shoulders, starting from the neck, and moving outwards up to her upper arms and then back again. He slowly increased the pressure until his fingers were actually digging into her plump flesh. Initially a bit stiff, Kalpana slowly relaxed and allowed her muscles to loosen. Her eyes closed and she fell into a snooze. Shyam kept up his ministrations and occasionally bent to kiss the top of her head. As she fully relaxed, her head inclined to one side and her cheek touched Shyam's hairy, sweaty forearm. Still half asleep, she turned and kissed his forearm.

"Ahh!" Shyam exhaled.

His hands were soon caressing her bosom, over her clothing. He couldn't stop himself from running his fingers over her nipples. They quickly responded by becoming even stiffer.

"Unhhh..." Kalpana moaned under her breath as Shyam opened the buttons running down the front of her kameez.

He pushed her kameez and slip off of her shoulders and down her arms and pulled up her sports bra, exposing her breasts.

"Aaj inko powder puff se kyon nahi dhaka?"

"Why haven't you covered them with powder puffs today?" Shyam asked, as he rolled her nipples between his fingers.

In their last meeting, he had placed a couple of powder applicators on her nipples, so that their profile wouldn't show through her clothing.

"Maine socha yeh kaam aap hi karna pasand karenge."

"I thought you would like to do it." She whispered with a naughty smile playing on her lips.

Shyam chuckled and bent down to lick and suck her nipples, one after the other. Kalpana threw her head back to let Shyam have full access as his lips slowly travelled from her nipples to her throat and then continued upwards to nibble her chin and her earlobes. Her lips were half open and her eyes were half closed when Shyam's lips finally covered her mouth. His unhurried nibbling, licking and sucking on her lips drove her to a full, breathless arousal. He continued to knead and fondle her breasts while their tongues duelled wetly.

There was nothing subtle or gentle in his actions as his hand travelled downwards over her soft, rounded belly and then pressed into her crotch. It was the act of an Alpha male claiming his prize. He was a bit surprised to feel the shape of a sanitary napkin. Surely her period must have ended days ago, he thought...

Kalpana looked at Shyam through her lust inflamed eyes as he straightened up. She could see Shyam's swollen cock tenting his shorts. Shyam made her stand up and hold her hands behind her head. He didn't want her to interfere with what he intended to do. She meekly followed his instructions. He folded the hems of her kameez and slip up and tied them securely around her slim waist, just as he had done the last time. As soon as he untied the knot of the drawstring holding her salwar in place, the loose garment fell and pooled around her feet. She wordlessly stepped out of the salwar. He then cleared the stuff lying on the table and made her sit on it. He seated himself on a chair, facing her and nudged her thighs apart.

He was treated to the wonderful sight of her plump thighs and tapering calves. The skin was smooth, brown, hairless and unblemished. He then shifted his attention to the treasure box lying at the junction of her legs. She wore conservative white cotton panties that swelled out because of the sanitary napkin she had on underneath. Shyam started caressing and planting little kisses on her thighs, beginning at the knees and slowly but inexorably moving toward her treasure box.

All of Shyam's skilled foreplay had quickly aroused Kalpana. He kept her at peak arousal as he slowly moved toward his prize, while she continued to watch him, uttering little gasps and moans. His sensitive nose picked up the wonderful womanly scent emanating from her pussy as he neared his goal. He knew then that she was not on her period. Finally, he buried his nose against her crotch and inhaled deeply. The sudden pressure on her pussy, albeit through the thick sanitary pad was sufficient for Kalpana to experience a little orgasm.

"Anhhh..." She exhaled in a rush.

Kalpana raised her hips off the table and let Shyam pull her panties down her legs. The sanitary napkin that fell out was clean and dry. It was merely part of her effort to recreate the conditions of their last meeting, as far as possible.

Shyam was treated to the amazing sight of Kalpana's hairless pudendum. Her delta of Venus, starting at her lower belly and continuing down to divide into her outer lips was plump and soft. The thick outer lips sat snug against each other, guarding the treasure underneath. Her pussy was a couple of shades darker than the surrounding skin and was smooth and unblemished. Her hairless pussy looked almost virginal, except for a smear of her secretions around her slit. Kalpana spread her thighs wider as Shyam leaned forward towards her pussy. This caused the outer lips to open up a little and Shyam could just glimpse her pink inner lips and the clit hiding in its hood. He planted little kisses and licks on her inner thighs and on her mons and then moved down. He planted little kisses on her outer lips and then forced her thighs wide apart with his hands. Her pussy opened up like a flower and the pink folds of her inner lips were exposed to his gaze. They were completely wet with her secretions and he could see colourless, viscous fluid oozing out.

Kalpana had always nurtured a secret wish to experience cunnilingus. She thought that a man by going down on a woman would be paying the ultimate tribute to her womanhood. While her hubby was not averse to it, he rarely did it. Now, she realized that her secret desire was about to be fulfilled. She panted in anticipation...

Shyam was a very experienced lover. Although he was strictly averse to homosexuality, forced sex of any kind and incest, he had few other inhibitions. He believed that as long as both partners were consenting adults, nothing should be taboo. He particularly enjoyed giving head. He had developed an appreciation of the scent and taste of pussy in all its variations. He loved to lick off the sticky, salty, lubricious secretions issuing from an aroused cunt. He loved to suck and nip on a swollen clitoris and have his partner thrashing and bucking, out of control. He knew by experience that most women loved to have a man go down on them. While he thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the sex act, he derived the greatest satisfaction in keeping his partner continuously aroused and making her experience peak after peak of pleasure. Giving head was one of the handy ways by which he could make a woman happy and satisfied.

"Hnhh!" Kalpana emitted a sharp, throaty cry as she felt Shyam's hot breath on her pussy. She stretched her thighs even wider and raised her hips, offering her cunt for Shyam to plunder. She was in a semi reclining position, resting the weight of her upper body on her elbows. She watched in fascination as Shyam licked her slit slowly, travelling down and up from just below her clit to just shy of her anus, licking up all the copious fluid oozing out. Kalpana's hips started thrashing about and Shyam had to forcefully hold down her thighs. As he gradually increased the pressure, Kalpana started moaning and whimpering.

"Aieee!" Kalpana screamed as she hit a shattering climax when Shyam's tongue wormed its way into her vagina. He clamped her thighs down and waited for her to climb down from her high. Then he started his slow tonguing again. Soon, she hit another orgasm as he sucked and licked her clit. He continued for a long time, using his magical fingers in addition to his talented tongue. Kalpana had lost all sense of time and lost count of the number of times she had climaxed, by the time Shyam finally straightened up.

12