Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, I..."

He cut her off in mid-sentence and pulled her to him. She lost her balance and crashed against him, her handbag flew off and landed heavily on the carpet.

"Chhodiye... Chhodiye mujhe..."

"Release me... release me..." She kept protesting as she struggled to free herself from his tight embrace, her hands trapped between their bodies. He was too strong for her and she eventually stopped her futile struggle. As soon as he loosened his hold, she started hitting his chest with her fists. He just stood there with his arms on his sides, letting her vent her anger. Soon, all her anger had drained away and she just stood panting heavily, her face red with exertion and a wild look in her eyes as she stared at him. Her pallu had fallen off her shoulder and her heaving bosom was on full display. The tops of her plump breasts and the deep cleavage between them peeped out of the neckline of her white cotton blouse. Her defiant show of resistance had merely succeeded in awakening the devil in him. He chuckled under his breath as he took in her visage.

"Na... na..."

"No... no..." She kept whispering, her eyes closed, as his finger traced a line across her face, slowly caressing her forehead, cheek and chin, then running lightly over her parted lips. She opened her eyes and lightly held his finger between her teeth, gazing at him. She shivered as his finger continued its leisurely trace down her throat and on to her exposed chest, briefly dipping into her sweaty cleavage.

She summoned up her last reserves of resistance and pushed him away, realizing that she was once again falling under his spell. But he was prepared for this. He quickly spun her around so that her back was now towards him. He easily forced her hands behind her. He threaded his forearm between her back and her arms and locked both her elbows together, using his elbow. Although she struggled to free herself, her hands were now locked helplessly behind her and her beautiful, full breasts were thrust out for him to do as he pleased.

"You are a real wildcat today aren't you? What are you going to do now, eh?" He taunted her as he thrust his hips forward and let her feel his erection brush against her. He then slowly walked her forward till they stood before the dresser mirror.

"See what a sexy, hot little bitch you are! You think I am going to just let you go after you've walked into my den and provoked me so?" He whispered into her ear as his hand lightly caressed her out-thrust breasts. Still holding her arms behind her, he turned her head sideways and captured her full lips between his.

Locked helplessly in his grip, the last vestiges of her resistance dissolved. She felt a load lift off her shoulders as she submitted to his will and lost herself in the waves of pleasure welling up in her body due to his persistent sweet onslaught. She opened her lips and let his probing tongue invade her mouth to play with her tongue.

"Nnnhh... Nnnhh..." She moaned softly as he fondled her breasts. She could see in the mirror everything he was doing to her. Soon he had opened the hooks running down the front of her blouse. His hand thrust into her bra and kneaded and fondled her bare breast. She slowly slumped against him, as her arousal mounted. He released his grip on her arms -- it was no longer necessary. He unfastened her bra strap and pushed the cups up, freeing her heavy breasts. Although her hands were now free of his grip, they were still were trapped between their bodies behind her. He guided one of her hands to his crotch and she was soon caressing his cock over his trousers.

"They are mine! I can do whatever I want with them!" He whispered in her ear as his hands kneaded both her breasts. He rolled, pinched and twisted her stiff nipples with his thumbs and forefingers.

"Yess!" She responded breathily as he nipped her on her jaw line, her eyes looking at their reflection in the mirror, her arousal rising further.

"Let me see if your cunt is ready for my cock!" He whispered lewdly. He raised the hem of her sari and petticoat with one hand, till her panty covered pussy was uncovered. She blushed with shame as he cupped her mound with his other hand and then ran his finger up and down her slit, driving her panties between her outer labia. Her panties were soaked with her secretions and her crease clearly showed through the translucent wet fabric.

"Hmm..." He appreciatively sniffed his moist finger and then held it in front of her mouth for her to lick. He eased her panties down her legs and exposed her shaved pussy. Her hairless outer lips glistened with her secretions. He nudged the dresser stool near her and placed one of her feet on it. Her outer lips spread apart and her inflamed red inner labia were now on full display. Her hands were loosely draped around his neck and she leaned back on him for support as he stood behind her. He started sliding his forefinger up and down her slit and then thrust it into her vagina.

"Ahh... Ahh... Unhh... Unhh..." She moaned, pushing her pelvis to meet his thrusts as he fingered her. Soon his middle finger joined his forefinger and she hit the first of her many climaxes as his thumb rubbed against her clit. He twisted his middle finger around his forefinger and continued to finger fuck her vigorously.

"Aaaiii... Uiimaaa..." She kept moaning as his twisted fingers produced the most extraordinary sensations she had ever experienced as they continued to ream her cunt. She lost count of how many times she climaxed. In the beginning, she had stared in fascination at the mirror, witnessing how his fingers were ravishing her pussy. But the waves of climaxes rolling in one after the other had robbed her of the strength even to keep her eyes open. Finally, she had had enough and pulled his fingers out. Tears streamed out of her eyes and quiet sobs wracked her frame as she slowly recovered from her orgasmic high. She opened her eyes and smiled shyly as she saw him looking at her through the mirror.

"I am ready to fuck you now!" He whispered.

"I need to go to the bathroom!" She suddenly realized that her bladder was full. He placed her raised foot down on the floor and then released her. But her knees buckled and she started to slide to the floor. Her legs had lost their strength due to the intense climaxes she had just experienced. She was in no condition to walk on her own. He supported her under her armpits and walked her to the bathroom. She barely had the strength to hold her sari up as she slumped down on the toilet seat. He stood around in the toilet, not sure whether she would be able to manage on her own. He heard a hissing sound as she emptied her bladder, great relief washing over her face. She let him dab her pussy dry, spreading her legs apart to give him access. He helped her up and she stood on her feet, still a bit wobbly.

"Mai ab theek hoon!"

"I am OK now!" She said shyly.

"Suck my cock and make me hard again!" He commanded her as they returned to the bedroom.

She unbuckled his belt and slid his trousers and boxer shorts down his legs. His drooling cock had lost some of its hardness. He sat on the dresser stool, sitting at an angle to the mirror. He wanted her to be able to see herself sucking his cock. He pulled off her open blouse and bra, so that her upper body was completely naked. He then seated her on her knees between his legs, wrapped her hair around his fingers and guided her mouth to his cock as she held his shaft in her hands. She had grown to love sucking his cock. She leaned forward, breathed in the intoxicating male odour of his crotch and began by planting little kisses and licks on his cock head.

"Unkk... unkkk..." She moaned through her nose as she slid his crown into her mouth and bobbed her head back and forth. He started jerking his hips in step with her movements. He let her control his penetration with her hands. He didn't want her to gag. A sticky, lubricious mixture of her saliva and his pre-cum was soon oozing out of the corners of her mouth and trickling down her chin. A few drops fell on her naked breasts. He suddenly pulled out with a popping sound and held her face in his hands as she looked at him questioningly. He mopped some of the juice trickling out of her mouth with his finger and made her lick it clean. He then held his cock in his other hand and caressed her face with his wet cock head, leaving a trail of sticky pre-cum on her forehead, closed eyelids, cheeks and chin and smeared her lips with his pre-cum before allowing her to resume pleasuring his cock. He was marking his territory, asserting his right to do with her whatever he wanted. She perhaps understood this and accepted it unhesitatingly.

He enjoyed the pleasure of her mouth sucking and licking his cock for a long while. Every once in a while, when on the brink of ejaculation, he would pull out of her mouth and make her lick and suck his testicles instead, before again thrusting his cock in her mouth. As she fellated him, she stared into his eyes and experienced a series of little climaxes, knowing how much pleasure she was giving her master. Once in a while she glanced sideways into the mirror to see a wanton woman kneeling before her lover in an attitude of total submission, her full lips wrapped around his thick glistening cock as it moved in and out of her mouth. Her surrender was complete.

He was at last ready to fuck her. He pulled out of her mouth and rose, helping her to her feet. He quickly stripped off her sari and petticoat. She was now completely naked while he still had his shirt on.

"Aao!"

"Come!" He whispered. He turned her around so that both faced the mirror. He sat on the dresser stool while she stood, her legs straddling him. He made her lean forward and lower herself on his cock. He supported her by her hips, taking some of her weight off her legs. She could see his hard cock within kissing distance of her open labia but her legs trembled so badly that she just wasn't able to take his cock in. Finally he made her stand and bend forward, resting her hands on the dresser for support. He spread her feet apart, bent his knees and lined up his cock with her pussy. She guided it in with her fingers and sighed with pleasure as he slowly thrust himself in, his thick cock finally stretching open her pussy deliciously. After thrusting into her pussy a few times in the standing position, he sat down on the dresser stool, pulling her into his lap, her legs splayed open to straddle his thighs. Both faced the mirror and could see his cock lodged inside her. He let her do all the hard work of rocking back and forth, up and down, as they both enjoyed the visual treat of his cock driving in and out of her cunt. He took pleasure of her lush body, kissing her mouth, biting her plump shoulder, kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples at will. Her excitement slowly built up but her legs soon got tired and she just couldn't keep up. He then helped her by thrusting up from below and rubbing her clit with his finger till the dam finally broke and her orgasm spilled over. She collapsed against him, panting heavily and bathed in sweat. His hard cock was still lodged deep inside her cunt.

He let her rest and regain her breath for a few minutes. He then pulled out of her with a sucking sound and led her by her hand to the expensive silk carpet laid on the floor of the sitting area. He quickly fetched a sheet from the bed, spread it on the carpet and made her lie down on it. He fetched a pillow and placed it under her ass. He knelt over her and nudged his cock into her mouth again and made her lick it to full hardness. He then spread her thighs wide apart and knelt between them. Her labia opened up like the petals of a flower and clear, sticky liquid trickled out as she waited with bated breath for his cock to re-claim her cunt for itself.

"I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before." He growled as he thrust his cock in, guided by her fingers, lodging it deep inside her. She folded her legs at her knees and spread her thighs wide, her hips raised by the pillow under her ass, offering her most secret passage for his pleasure. She folded her hands over her head and sighed with pleasure as he slowly withdrew and then thrust in again, probing the depth of her cunt. She tightened her vaginal muscles to grip his shaft at the base as he thrust in fully and then relaxed as he withdrew. Having established a rhythm, he slowly increased the speed and the force of his thrusts until he was pummelling her pussy like a sledgehammer.

She winced in pain as the first few of his thrusts hit hard against her cervix. But soon enough, the pain subsided as her pussy stretched and moulded itself to accommodate his cock, and released more lubrication. She was delirious with passion as his rampaging cock ravished her defenceless cunt, his hands took the pleasure of her full breasts and stiff nipples, while his lips and tongue plundered her mouth. Both of them started panting and became bathed in sweat as he continued to fuck her hard. The room rang with the sounds of his grunts, her moans and screams and the obscene slurping and farting sounds emanating from her cunt. Slowly a tide rose in his loins as he continued to slam into her and then the surf broke as he finally spurted his thick spunk into her welcoming pussy. She kept experiencing a series of little climaxes as he fucked her energetically, until they merged with each other to form an almost continuous state of utter bliss. She was completely drained and spent when he finally unloaded his semen deep inside her. She was tired, happy and yes, relieved when it was over.

"Aaj ka maza kuchh aur hi tha!"

"Today was something else!" He whispered, as they cuddled together, pecking her lips. They had cleaned up and lay on the bed. She had draped her sari but he had refused to let her wear her blouse and bra. He wore only his boxer shorts. His fingers strayed under her pallu and played with her nipples.

"H'm..." She responded dreamily, running her fingers through his coarse grey chest hair.

"Kal Swatiji ne lunch pe bulaya hai."

"Swati has invited me to lunch tomorrow." She named the restaurant. It was not very far from the hotel.

"Achha!"

"Really!" He responded, intrigued.

"Mujhe mil ke jana."

"Meet me before you go." He was going to make sure that she was well primed for the lunch meeting.

"Ji! Kahaan?"

"OK! Where?"

"Yahin. Lekin merey hamesha ke suite mein. Hamesha ke waqt par."

"Right here. But in my usual suite. At the usual hour."

It was a Saturday the next day. She knew he would finish his usual Saturday workout at the hotel's health club by 8:30 in the morning. That would give him several hours to give her a proper workout, before her lunch appointment...

***

12