Kama Sutra with Katie

Story Info
Katie allows an employee watch us have sex.
5.9k words
4.54
10.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

Kama Sutra With Katie

Some of you may have read my other true stories with Katie the Thai masseuse. Starting right before Covid I visited her at a legit Thai massage shop in the San Diego area where after 5-6 visits it developed into a sexual relationship. Then when the pandemic closed shops or made them take customers in the back door we would meet for massages/sex in a darkened shop or she would make house calls--30 min massage and then great sex. Katie was not a prostitute--she was looking for a husband and she was taking the only route available by charming a man with a great massage, cooking nice Thai dishes and sex. When it was obvious that was her plan, and she needed help in a small legal matter, I cut things off--plus I was twenty years older and that was not what I was looking for long-term. She was basically a kind woman and I was not going to lead her on. It was months of great massages and sex I will admit. Finally I heard that she did marry an older man and he set her up in her own shop. Katie was very soon a widow but he arranged it that the shop was hers along with a small SUV. I did make an appointment with her with an alias and after her shock was over she told me the story while she gave me a massage--and yes we fucked like lost lovers again.

After a while I saw the pattern all over again and quit going in the shop for a "massage".

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

About 7-8 months after the last time I saw Katie I was in a restaurant in Carlsbad in north San Diego County having dinner with a couple old college football teammates. While eating I saw a group of six Asian women walk by towards a table in the back--it was obvious they were celebrating a birthday with the gifts they carried. I could also tell they were speaking Thai and some English. I really didn't get a look at their faces but three of them had nice petite shapes.

After a while I excused myself to use the restroom and while walking back to it I saw Katie among the group. Katie just happened to look up and our eyes met. At first we just looked at each other and then she smiled. The other women looked around to see whom she was smiling at and after a quick not so subtle glance they all started to giggle and tease Katie. I did not recognize any of them from her shop. When I finished in the restroom and walked back she was looking again with a little shy smile.

I will admit my cock filled by the time I sat back down. I could not un-think about our amazing sessions of sex--every position, or "pose" as she called them, was great and I could never decide which way I liked it best--she was great riding me as she switched from lifting up and down to grinding her clit into me, her hips and ass was great in doggy and she loved it when I was on top and pounding her little body. Katie also had the greatest looking smooth pussy--a tiny groomed triangle of hair or smooth and lips that curtained her opening and clit and she always tasted fresh.

After a bit longer we could hear the group getting a little silly from the wine they were drinking. My cock was raging. About twenty minutes later I saw Katie walk towards the restroom and she looked at me and pointed at herself and made a gesture that she would text me. I did not keep her number so I would have to wait. I also began to think if I wanted to go down that road again. About a minute later Katie gave me a "hello text" with a pic of her in a bikini--she had gotten a breast enhancement and she was smart and did not go too big. Now I wanted that Thai pussy and she wanted my white cock.

Nothing more happened that night but as I was driving home I pondered my next move if she was to contact me again.

I took a quick shower when I got home and when I climbed into bed saw that she had texted me and asked me if I liked the pic. I told her she looked great and that I noticed that she had added something since we last saw each other. I also told her she made a good choice and stayed small because that was I liked about her body--tininess.

We texted a bit more but then I signed off for the night by telling her goodnight.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

The next morning I saw that she texted me later and invited me in for a free massage--she texted that she wanted to make sure I did not think poorly of her after it appeared she only "liked" me for help in the past --Katie was always into karma.

After a few days I decided on taking her up on the offer if for anything a good massage.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

"Hello my name is Greg I would like to make an appointment with Katie at 7:30pm today if possible?"

"Hold please and let me check. We normally close at 8pm"

I heard giggling and a couple of women speaking in Thai. For some reason I figured the girl knew about me a little.

"Sure Katie is available. How long would you like? 90 minutes or two hours?"

I laughed to myself because Katie always knew I asked for those times.

"I would like 90 minutes please."

"Okay see you later today with Katie for 90 minutes. Thank you."

As I drove over for my massage my cock was stiff but still not sure what to do and besides Katie may just trying to be nice. I pulled into parking and saw the soft lights of her shop.

"Hello Greg. Its so nice to see you again," Katie said with a little giggle. The other two girls scampered off with smiles.

"Hi Katie. Its good to see you. It was a surprise to see you the other night."

"Yes we had so much fun. Too much wine and food," she said patting her flat tummy. "Follow me. Do you need to use the restroom first?"

After getting into the room I began to strip down and laid on the heated matt. The lights were already turned down with only candles for lighting and soft music was playing on Katie's JBL speaker--some things never change and I wondered if other things would be the same.

"Okay Greg you still like medium pressure right?"

"You remembered. I am flattered."

Katie began her usual massage technique quickly--she never was one for much small talk, which along with our age differences, was another reason why a true relationship was not realistic. After twenty minutes she began kneading my ass like no time had passed. She knew how much I liked my ass massaged. Katie, as always, could see how this was affecting me especially when she ran her fingers up and down my butt crack. I raised my hips and she immediately began massaging my balls.

Soon Katie whispered in my ear. "I will be right back so don't move," she said with a giggle.

While she stepped out I realized she wanted something to quickly go down our same old path. So did she need money or just a stiff cock--I decided to give her a stiff white cock if that was her motive.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Greg."

"No worries," I said keeping my head down. I was looking to see how far she wanted to take this. She began massaging me but stopped and then poked my shoulder a couple times as if she wanted my attention. When I looked up I saw that she was totally nude under a short silky robe she now had on but was not tied. She was on her knees with her butt resting on her heels--she was also rubbing her pussy.

"You like Greg?" she asked as she pulled her hair to the side showing off her new perky breasts.

"Very nice. Very, very nice."

With that I rolled over and she virtually attacked me by kissing me aggressively. Then she fed me her hard nipples. As I sucked away she purred and moaned. I didn't care if anyone heard and playfully slapped her ass and she yelped each time I did it--she didn't seem to care if anyone heard either.

I pushed her over and gave her my cock to suck and she did with eager joy. Soon I was fucking her mouth and pumped deeper. Katie gagged a little but soon she adjusted and I was entering her throat. I was making her my fuck doll again--and without much effort.

After a minute or so of oral fucking I worked her nipples more and kissed my way down her flat tummy and began lapping up her soaking wet pussy. I soon realized just how much I missed eating her out. I licked up and down her slit and would then trade off and flick my tongue on her clit or suck on it. Katie's pussy was mine to enjoy. She was soon bucking into my mouth and had a slow quiet orgasm. As Katie lay panting I decided to fuck this little Thai slut like in the past.

I lined up my cock and stabbed her with a full thrust. Katie moaned as my balls hit her wet ass from her pussy flow. I immediately began fucking her. Katie began moaning more than in the past but she was keeping the level down. After a few minutes I pulled out and flipped her around--I always liked how she would put her head on the pillow and arch her back to really show her ass and pussy. Katie reached between her legs and pulled my cock into waiting hole. Once I was in her I began pumping my cock into her wet velvet walls. I had a hold of her little hips and pounded her. She was breathing louder and I could feel her getting wetter. I moved my hands up to her shoulders and started to fuck her harder.

"Yes Katie. Yes. Take my white cock," I whispered. "You hot little slut." "Ahhhh, ahhh," I moaned over and over. Then I began to feel my balls tighten and get warmer as I kept pumping into her. "Take my cum you little slut." Katie had begin to like dirty talk at the end of our past couple encounters. "Ahhhhhhh, ahhh." With each rope of hot cum I slammed into her ass and pussy.

"Don't stop Greg. Yes. Oh yes." Katie was now getting louder.

I looked over my shoulder when I thought I heard something and saw that the sliding door was open and inch or so and could tell that someone moved as I looked. I decided to give the voyeur a show and began pumping Katie harder as she was so deep into it she was almost oblivious to how it may be sounding. Also I figured the others had left but it didn't seem like she cared. The room was only lit by a couple of candles.

"Yes Greg. Fuck me. Yes, yes, yesssssssss. Ahhhhh." Katie was being so vocal as she got off. If you were towards the back of the shop anyone would have heard her moan out in lust.

I pulled my cock out and stood up and pulled Katie to her knees. I then fed her my cum and pussy covered cock and she once again eagerly began sucking me off. I looked over towards the door and even in the darkness could sense we were being watched.

"Lay down Greg. Hold me and then I want you again."

I laid down and Katie snuggled up to me like she did in the past. I decided to tell her that I think we were being watched.

"Really. Hmmm. I thought everyone went home," she said without seeming to care. I was beginning to think she wanted the others to know. Katie was cute but three of the other young women that worked there were very attractive so maybe she wanted them to know that she could attract, even in her early 40's, a tall well built white man. As I thought more of the possibility that we were putting on a show it made me hard again.

When Katie saw my cock spring to life she wasted no time and mounted me. She always looked great riding me--with her long beautiful hair down to her ass and now her hot looking breasts she began fucking me. I also looked over to the door a couple times. Now I know we were being watched because she really began putting on a show--running her hands through her hair and then cupping her breasts. Then Katie arched her back so her clit was rubbing into me. Next she leaned way back and fucked me with her hands gripping my shins. Katie was pulling out all of the stops in fucking me--I was beginning to think she watched some porn last night.

I began pushing upwards to meet her movements and soon we had a great rhythm going. Also in this "pose" her pussy was giving off an amazing wet sound as we fucked. After a couple minutes I nudged her off of me and stood up and she knew what I wanted to do next as I helped her up. Katie grabbed the bars above the matt and I lifted her up by the legs. I easily found her slit again due to her wetness and relaxed pussy.

With her legs spread wide I wrapped my arms and hands around her hips and fucked her wildly while standing. I was hoping we were being watched as I pumped her pussy. Katie being 5' and maybe 100lbs was truly my little fuck doll.

"Take this cock Katie. My god you are a hot little fuck. I love your hot wet pussy. Take it slut." I was slamming into her. I was keeping my words to a loud whisper.

"Yes I am. Yes. Ohhh. Ohhh.

I decided to look towards the door but this time I starred at the opening in an effort to make some kind of eye contact. It was then I realized there were two women watching us--one standing and one bending lower. Katie got off again and I lowered her to the matt. I turned towards the door and while standing over Katie began stroking my thick cock. I looked at the door as I kept stroking my shaft. As I got close to cumming I kneeled down on the side of Katie so I was in full view of the watchers and gave Katie a facial. I then had Katie lick the cum off my hands.

"You are so naughty Greg. But I like being your little slut."

"I know you do. I also think they liked the show."

"They?"

"Yep. I am sure that two were watching."

"I thought it was just Kimmie. She caught me watching her and her boyfriend after hours a couple weeks ago. I think our show was better," she said with a little giggle. "Her boyfriend was a little boring compared to you," giggling more.

"You watched them? You are so bad."

"I wanted to see how a young attractive couple looked having sex," she said with a little laugh. "She is so beautiful and he is too."

"Did it excite you?"

"A little haha."

"Was she mad when she caught you?"

"Just surprised a little and then she said it made her wetter. She can be slutty in her girl talk and we all listen with our eyes wide and mouths open at times. She also told us her dream is a big white cock to ride. She also said that if she thinks I am being naughty she would peak on me"

I looked at her in disbelief and just smiled. I also would love to let Kimmie ride my cock but kept that to myself.

"I bet she is jealous of me now," Katie said as gripped my cock.

"Oh so that is why you had sex with me. To make her jealous," I said with a smile.

"No. Well maybe just a little. Greg I know we are not a good match in many ways but the sex with you is the best. I mean I think about our sex all the time."

"I know what you mean Katie."

Katie began to massage me again and then we realized it was going on 10pm. I jumped in their shower and got dressed. I went to pay Katie for the massage but she refused to take any money but I told her I would take her out for sushi, which made her happy.

________ _______ _______ _______ _______

A couple weeks later I made good on my promise to take Katie out for sushi on a Sunday evening when they close at 7pm. We had a nice time and then she asked me if I wanted to go to the shop. Katie massaged me nude for 15 minutes and then it turned into another session of great fucking. She asked me if I would like to try different poses from a book she had on Kama Sutra and we did about ten poses. I especially like the one where Katie was on top but facing away from me called VIRSHA--seeing her ass and pussy move up and down on my cock was fun. Katie would change the angle by being upright, or leaning towards my feet and holding onto my ankles or laying flat with her legs over and outside of mine and moving her hips up and down. This made me explode in an amazing orgasm. Katie knew how to use her body in effort to me pleasure--both visually and physically.

All during our sushi dinner and our journey of the Kama Sutra there were some times where I could sense that she wanted to ask me something, not anything too serious, but she would have a coy smile and looked that she was about to ask me something but chickened out. Finally she asked...

"Greg I wanted to ask you something. Don't worry I don't need anything," she said with a giggle. "But I am shy to..."

"Okay I could sense you wanted to ask something. Go ahead and just ask."

Katie paused and I could see her take a little breath. Then she smiled.

"It's about Kimmie."

At this moment I wondered if she wanted to have a threesome or that she wanted me to give Kimmie my thick white cock she fantasized about--wishful thinking. I would love to do either--Kimmie was a beautiful woman with a near perfect body. Her skin was like porcelain and her hair was long and silky. Kimmi also had these perfect lips--her upper lip turned slightly upwards and would be great to kiss but mostly to see wrapped around my cock. I was excited to hear but tried my best to not look like it.

"What is it? Is she okay?"

"Yes she is fine."

"Well...."

"Kimmie wants to watch us have sex and do poses. She wants to learn. I also think she wants to watch. She would just watch, nothing else."

"Seriously? Well I didn't expect that," I said with a little laugh. "Katie you have really changed your outlook on sex. That is not saying anything bad. You know what I mean?" I was now treading water not wanting to make her feel bad or to change her mind with Kimmie's request.

"Yes I know. I know," Katie said giggling.

"What do you really think about this? I mean we shouldn't if you are uncomfortable with it. Didn't she see enough already?"

"She said she was always ducking away because she was afraid of being seen and the other girl kept tapping her leg. I think it would me fun and sexy to have her watch us," she said with a bashful smile.

"It would be erotic I must admit."

"Yes. That is the word erotic. I love that word. So yes let's do it."

"So what is the plan? When?"

"How about Saturday after we close the shop. Come in for a massage and while I am massaging you she can enter when she pleases. We can use the couples massage room so there is more room and she is not so close."

"Okay. It does sound fun."

"I think we should now practice or poses more. Maybe do seven--that is my lucky number. I definitely want to do the Virsha, Lotus, Jrimbhitaka, Janukurpara, you know when you lift me sanding but I hold on the bars. I say we start with 69. I love that because that was the way you first touched my pussy and made me cum. And we can try others too."

"Don't forget doggy," I said.

"Yes. Dhenuka. I know how you love that. I do too. I also want to do the one where we spoon. When we do that we can look right at her," Katie said getting a little excited.

"I can see you have been thinking and planning this."

"Yes last night I got so excited thinking about it that I touched myself and wishing it was you."

Katie sucked my cock to get me hard again and for the next hour we practiced all of our poses. We both had a great orgasm in the spooning pose--I could both fuck her and use my hand to squeeze her nipples and finger her clit. We fell asleep and I ate her pussy again at 1am and hearing her moan was always hot.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

The big day arrived and my cock was solid when I woke up. Just to be safe I borrowed a couple blue pills from an older buddy--I wanted to make sure all worked well.

That day I drank a lot of water and ate watermelon which I felt was a key to my sexual performance. To take the edge off I worked out around 1pm and then laid by my club pool. Every attractive Asian woman I saw during the day made my cock twitch a little. Also at the club I went into the sauna and while sitting on the upper wooden bench a hot Latina came in and put a towel on the bench next to me where she laid down on her back and began texting. Her head was just a foot from my hip. She had a great body and tight formfitting shorts on. Soon I could see that she was posting pics of herself on her Instagram in sexy bikinis. I could watch but either she couldn't tell I was seeing or didn't care. I also noticed she took a couple selfies of her ample cleavage and her bare tummy to her crotch. Next she tugged at her shorts to create a camel toe and took a couple of pics and posted them. Only from my angle could you really see and the other 5-6 people glanced at her but did not get the show I was. The pics with the beads of sweat on her cleavage, tummy and thighs was definitely getting me hard so I was glad that I had a towel over my upper legs. After a few more minutes she got up and I wondered if she was being a tease by the way she smiled. I considered her to be my visual warm-up for later.

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers
12