Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 04

Story Info
Kamini’s pussy fucked by her father-in-law again.
3.7k words
4.27
21.7k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next month, after my first fuck by my father-in-law, I and my father-in-law used to have sex every morning like animals mating. My mother-in-law was still not back home from her spiritual trip and since Rajnish used to go to work early morning, me and my father-in-law used to have sex for almost 2 hours every morning. Also whenever my husband failed to fuck me at night, my father-in-law would fuck my ass and my pussy a lot. My father-in-law loved my breasts and used to pull and suck on them even when my husband was at home. My Father-in-law was a horny bastard.

Having no idea about my sexual adventures with my father-in-law behind his back, my husband never cared about my attire. Initially, I used to wear only sarees when my mother-in-law was at home. After my mother-in-law left on her trip, I slowly started wearing more sleeveless blouses, then deep-cut blouses eventually my blouses had a big wide deep cut at the back.

Now started wearing such sarees in front of my father-in-law even when I used to be with my husband. Sometimes under the pretext of helping me in the kitchen, or while my husband did some work in the room on his laptop, my father-in-law would call me over the phone and on reaching close to him he would feel my smooth back in the deep back cut blouse and used to put his hands inside my blouse to play with my bra strap.... all very erotic stuff for me.

Then after our regular sexual sessions started, I started wearing a low front-cut blouse, which made my father-in-law even hornier and he would press my breasts over the blouse or put his finger in my cleavage and fondle my big breasts and play with my pointed nipples.

I also liked to bend over and show my breasts and that scene would make my father-in-law's big, thick cock harden like a tent in his pants, which I would hold in my delicate hands and caress it. Because of my father-in-law, I started applying different coloured nail polishes on my fingers. Sometimes red, sometimes yellow, sometimes pink and sometimes blue-coloured nail polish. He used to say that he liked my hands with such coloured nail polish when placed on his cock.

Due to all this seduction, my father-in-law used to fuck me very hard in the morning. He fucked me so well that I had trouble walking for the rest of the day. My husband used to ask me if I have any pain in my legs or back... and what should I tell him that every morning I ride his father's, my father-in-law's cock.

Apart from a saree, I started wearing tight tops and skin-tight pants. My nipples were pressing against my tight tops and my entire curves were visible in the skin-tight pants. After that, I started wearing similar tops with shorts, which showed off my milky thighs and my cleavage.

I used to wear this dress mostly to tempt my father-in-law. Due to my teasing, he would always fuck my ass and even my pussy hard and give me sexual pleasure. Before marriage, the pleasure of such intense sex was given only by my two lovers Mohan and Ramchandra.

I never cared about what my husband would say because I don't listen to my husband about dressing sense. He couldn't even scold me because he knew that his father didn't like him doubting me or talking down to me

One day my husband was watching an IPL cricket match in the evening. Now my husband loves cricket and once his IPL cricket match starts, he forgets everything but I have no interest in cricket. However, those players are so rich and the rich lavish lifestyle of their wives or girlfriends always stokes my interest. Anyways my father-in-law also was not interested in cricket as I knew his main interest was in my pussy and ass. So that day I was sitting next to my husband while watching the IPL cricket match my father-in-law also came and sat on the other side. Now I was stuck between my husband and father-in-law. The setting was such that the light was dimmed and I was sitting in the middle of them. Today I was wearing a loose top and shorts.

After a few minutes, I felt my father-in-law's hand playing with my smooth back inside my loose top. His fingers were clinging to my bra straps and playing with them...his fingers were going near the hooks of my bra and teasing me to remove them any time. I too decided to try a similar seduction game on him and placed my hands on his thighs until my hands reached his semi-hard cock.

My Father-in-law was wearing a dark blue long shirt and dark blue matching pants. I slowly placed my hand inside the waistband of his pants and over his underwear and started massaging his cock over it... It was dark and his pants and the long shirt covering his crotch allowed me to place my hand on his cock without it being seen by my husband. My Father-in-law also allowed me to stroke his cock until it was completely hard. Meanwhile, my father-in-law put his hand under my loose bra cups and grabbed my left breast with his hands and started caressing it... It was such an erotic sight to me that if by chance my husband looked at us, he could see his wife and father in such a sexual situation.

My Father-in-law whispered in my ear,

"Daughter-in-law, I am very horny, come with me, I want to have some more fun."

I looked at him and then indicated with my eyes that my hubby was next to us.

He said, "I will make some excuse and go to the kitchen and then you also make an excuse and come to me. My son is so engrossed in the IPL match that no one can disturb him.

My father-in-law then looked at my husband and said, "Son, I am feeling hungry, I will go to the kitchen to eat something."

Having said this, he left.

My father-in-law was calling me by making eye signals for the last 5 minutes but I did not go in the end, I was feeling so horny so I decided to go. Then I told my husband. "Darling, I am feeling bored, should I go to the room to rest".

Hubby didn't even look at me and just said ok.

Now I went towards my father-in-law. He took me to the kitchen and whispered in my ear. "Ufff daughter-in-law, you have made my cock very hard... touch and feel it.

He took my hand towards his cock... off, such a hot big cock, ufff I thought.

He said, "Now get on your knees and start sucking my cock."

I was stunned and kept looking at them. I was already horny but it was such a sensual situation but still a stressful one too. My husband was watching TV and in the kitchen, his father was asking his wife to suck his father's cock...

I pretended to be shocked and said "No Father-in-law, I will not suck your cock. My husband is at home and that too just in the hall." But my Father-in-law knew that I also wanted to suck his cock as he wanted.

"Daughter-in-law, if you do this, I will buy you whatever dress and jewellery you want. I just want you to suck my cock and calm it down."

My Father-in-law had tempted me with wealth and as an expert sucker and a horny lady, how could I say no now. So I pulled down his pants to his knees and started kissing his cock. His cock was rising and becoming hard. I gave lots of wet kisses to his cock. Fir I started giving kisses to the tip of his cock and then along the shaft of the cock.. my Father-in-law was controlling his moans..

I licked his cock and also kissed his balls. I had a look at my husband to see if he was by any chance going to turn back or get up but he was just engrossed in watching the IPL match. My father-in-law kept encouraging me to take his thick cock deep in my mouth and suck it...uffffff, sucking my father-in-law's thick and big cock was always a very sexual feeling...

My Father-in-law now held my head and started fucking my mouth... His cock was wet with all my saliva as I was sucking his cock deeply.... My pussy had become so wet that I started touching my pussy over my panty with one of my fingers.

What a hot scene. A daughter-in-law is sucking her father-in-law's cock while her husband is watching TV. Due to this situation, I was enjoying sucking my father-in-law's cock even more...

After 5 minutes of cock sucking, finally, with a soft moan, my father-in-law placed his hand on my head and his thick cock started pulsating in my mouth. His cock started releasing his thick cum down my throat.. and because I did not want even a single drop to fall on the floor all his cum went down my throat.

Finally, I saw my husband stirring from his seat and before he got up, me and my father-in-law went our separate ways.

Then I went to my room. Uff I was very wet and was hoping that my husband would at least suck my pussy later at night, but he didn't and I slept unsatisfied. However that day onwards my father-in-law became bolder even in the presence of my hubby in the house.

One day my husband was engaged in a web meeting. I was in the kitchen and a cupboard door was loose and falling. When I called my husband, he said that he was busy in a meeting for an hour or two. My father-in-law heard my voice and said that he was free and would help me.

"U know, I fix small things in the house, daughter-in-law."

Wow, my father-in-law was an all-rounder, I was impressed. Then father-in-law brought a screwdriver and other things for repairs.

My Father-in-law just looked at my body in a tight top and skirt thought something and said, "Kamini! Come here and hold the board so that I can fix it. If I hold it myself, I can't screw it."

I came closer to him. Since I was shorter in height than him, and the wall at the other end of the kitchen slab was a bit far away, I had to bend down at the waist to hold the board in my hands to reach the board with my hands.

Now when I was standing in front of the board, my father-in-law had to come behind me and he also had to bend over my body, he was very tall, but because I was standing in front of the board, he had to stand behind me and hence still couldn't reach the cupboard with his hands.

This situation was in my favour. I bent myself further to about 90 degrees and then spread my legs slightly, for better balance.

My Father-in-law's pelvis slightly touched my buttocks. I felt happy and pushed my buttocks back until they touched the part of my father-in-law's budding cock. Father-in-law did not step back but started rubbing his now hardening cock from behind.

Now only my skirt and the lace panty inside and the thin fabric of his lungi were between his cock and my pussy which was preventing his cock from pushing inside my pussy. I felt that his hard cock was not just touching my buttocks but was waiting to go inside. Now I was wearing only a tight top and a skirt that barely covered my thighs.

As soon as I pushed my hips behind, my father-in-law pushed his hard cock into my buttocks from behind. I was in heaven but I stood silently. Father-in-law was acting as if he was trying to fix the board by inserting screws, but his now rock-hard cock was touching the crack of my ass. My father-in-law inserted the head of his lungi-covered cock into the crack of my buttocks and gave a push.

Separating both my buttocks, my father-in-law's hard cock went inside until it touched my ass hole. This feeling was giving me a very horny feeling. As soon as I felt the tip of his cock at my anal hole, a moan escaped my lips and my eyes closed in pleasure.

My Father-in-law heard my moan. He was happy because it meant I was enjoying his cock on my anal hole. I started grinding my ass on his hard cock. My Father-in-law was wearing only a lungi without underwear and I was wearing thin lace panty and only a short skirt, so I could feel the shape of my dear father-in-law's cock poking my skirt n panty and putting pressure on my anal hole.

For about 2-3 minutes, my father-in-law kept grinding his steel hard cock in the crack of my ass and I too stood with my legs apart and fully supported him in his actions and we both, in the name of repairing a loose cupboard, were enjoying our little sexual game.

Suddenly father-in-law stepped back a little, and I felt his hands grab the hem of my skirt and move it up until it reached my waist, I started trembling with excitement as I felt my ass, and even feeling my panty exposed.

I pretended as if I was oblivious to my father-in-law raising my skirt. Then father-in-law moved forward and now the feeling of his cock became even more clear because between my bare buttocks and his hard cock there was only a thin cloth of lungi and my thin lace panty.

My cunt was getting wet now. I was afraid that I might start dripping my pussy juice onto the floor. Father-in-law stepped back and now he opened the sides of his lungi and made his cock free and naked. I was not able to see him because he was facing the wall.

But when father-in-law moved forward again, his naked hard cock entered between my fleshy buttocks covered with just a lace panty. Then he stepped back and pulled my panty aside and again started rubbing his hard cock on my anal hole directly.

As soon as his exposed cock entered my naked buttocks, a moan escaped my lips. Father-in-law heard my moaning but remained silent. Now our naked private parts were rubbing against each other. Father-in-law also couldn't stop a groan and he was enjoying the feeling of his cock on my ass and was not moving back even a bit. His son, my husband could come downstairs to the kitchen at any time but it seemed as if neither I nor my father-in-law cared about that matter now. He started rubbing his cock vigorously between the crack of my ass.

I was still holding the board and my father-in-law was also working on repairing it. But my eyes were closed due to excessive pleasure. I spread my legs further apart to give maximum access to my loving father-in-law. And he was smart enough to know that I loved his cock on my ass.

My Father-in-law kept pretending to fix the board by inserting screws and then bent down a little and lowered his cock from my ass to the lips of my vagina.

As I was standing with my legs apart, the lips of my vagina were near for access. As soon as the head of my father-in-law's burning cock touched my lower lips, I could not stop myself and moaned a little louder,

"Oh, father-in-law! Oh oh..." What else could I say? Now my father-in-law was also shamelessly rubbing the head of his cock on my pussy because his hard cock had separated the lips of my pussy and his cock was rubbing on the pink fleshy pussy. I was so wet that his cock was also getting wet with my pussy juice.

I was moaning. Father-in-law was now trying to push his cock inside my pussy. My Father-in-law kept trying to push the head of his cock inside my pussy.

Father-in-law tried to put the screw into the board and said in double meaning, "Kamini one screw is not going in. I think I will have to use some oil or some lubricant to make it go in, what do you think? Do I try to force it in or should I use some oil/lubricant? I think it will go easier with some lubricant."

Now my condition was so heated up. My hubby was at home and here my father-in-law just had to fuck me and was making me horny.

Father-in-law, do whatever feels right. Now forget the board and fuck my pussy. I am yearning to take your cock in my pussy today. Your son did not fuck me last night and I want your hard cock in my pussy now.

Now I turned towards him and hugged my father-in-law lovingly and did a slight upward movement to take his cock head nearer to my pussy which was now on my father-in-law's cock. When my father-in-law understood my situation, he kissed my lips and gently pushed his cock upwards and tried to push his cock into my pussy once again.

But I was standing in such a position that his cock was not going inside completely. My Father-in-law lovingly placed his hand on my hips and asked me to spread my legs as much as possible so that the mouth of the pussy also becomes wide. As an obedient lady, I spread my legs further apart.

Father-in-law poured his saliva on my pussy and kept raising his body until half of his cock started going inside my pussy and then with a big force he pushed his entire cock inside in one stroke. I whimpered and started moaning loudly. Father-in-law knew that now he could fuck me with full force, so he started fucking me furiously and at a fast pace. Since now my cunt was also flowing its juices and father-in-law again put more saliva on my cunt so that he could fuck me without any problem and soon he started fucking me with his full strength.

I was enjoying this tremendous fucking with my father-in-law and was encouraging him to fuck me faster and faster. I raised my pussy and gave him a better angle to enter my pussy.

We both were fucking like two animals in heat. I was asking him to fuck me faster and father-in-law kept obliging and fucked me harder.

Every upward thrust of my father-in-law's cock was being met with an equally powerful downward thrust from my pussy. His cock was now sliding in easily and quickly into my now stretched pussy. I was feeling intense pleasure and was now moaning shamelessly. My Father-in-law was also in heaven and was fucking me fast with powerful strokes.

We were panting heavily and our bodies were drenched in sweat. I was feeling some movement in my pussy. I knew I was getting close to orgasm. I increased the speed of moving my pussy up and down and my father-in-law understood my situation and his orgasm was also not far away. Just as we had been playing the game of sex for a long time, my orgasm was also getting closer.

I put my hands around my father-in-law's neck and moaned "Oh father-in-law! Please hold me tight and fuck me, uffffff father-in-law show me your muscular strength."

Father-in-law remained silent and just kept fucking. My pussy was so wet that he had no problem sliding his cock into it. My pussy was very wet and my father-in-law's cock was shining due to it. Although my pussy was now completely lubricated and dilated, my father-in-law's cock was still so big and thick that it fit tightly inside.

Suddenly father-in-law roared and groaned, "Oh my lustful daughter-in-law! I am about to ejaculate from my cock. Oh God, this is such a wonderful feeling." Saying this he gave very powerful strokes and his cock started throbbing uncontrollably in my pussy. I could feel every vein of his cock. Father-in-law's cock was throbbing violently and with a big grunt, it shot a huge load of its cum deep into my pussy. Father-in-law kept his cock in me until his cock shot another hot squirt into my pussy. Another shot of cum was poured deep into my pussy. As soon as I felt that father-in-law's hot semen was shooting into my pussy, my pussy also started flowing its juices.

We both father-in-law and daughter-in-law were orgasming together. My father-in-law's cock kept shooting his semen into my pussy. My eyes were closed with unbearable pleasure. We both were hugging each other tightly and breathing heavily. After some time, my father-in-law's cock stopped releasing cum into my pussy and I was feeling very weak hence he held me tightly in his arms. His cock kept throbbing in my vagina and started slowly shrinking while inside me.

We kept hugging each other for 5 minutes and then my darling Father-in-law raised his head and kissed me lovingly on my lips. I was looking lovingly into his eyes and he took out his limp cock from my pussy. As soon as he took his cock out, some of the cum and my pussy juice started flowing out and dripping on the floor.

"Uff father-in-law, look at what you did" and I gestured with my eyes to look towards the floor.

My Father-in-law looked at me and grinned. "Daughter-in-law, it is not just me, we have done all this."

"If father-in-law, you too are too much" and I pressed my face on his manly chest out of shame.

"Daughter-in-law, now my son's meeting must be about to end, let me fix this cupboard door. Otherwise, he would doubt what we were doing here in the kitchen all this time.

I cleaned the floor and then felt shy and gave a deep sensual kiss on my father-in-law's lips and started leaving after giving his cock one last press. My Father-in-law smacked my ass and spanked it 3-4 times and said "Uff daughter-in-law, soon I will fuck this playful ass of yours hard!"

12