Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manuel impatiently pulled my head towards him and inserted his cock into my mouth and I started sucking his cock. Paul was fucking my pussy from behind and from the front I was sucking Manuel's cock with full enjoyment. The feeling of being spit-roasted after a long time made my pussy leak a lot.

From behind Paul squeezed my breasts and squeezed them with his hands. Paul bent down and started kissing and licking my back. I jumped with joy. My breasts kept swaying and bouncing and swaying with each stroke of his cock. I started panting. My face was filled with pleasure: my eyes were half closed, Manuel's cock was in my mouth, and his cock was throbbing in my mouth.

"Oh god yes... oh uhhh yes!" I groaned.

Now Paul started fucking me slowly from behind, lifting his hips as he slid the reinforced length of his cock into my pussy. I started panting loudly, biting my lower lip in tension.

"Oh god uhhh yes!" I started panting with pleasure, as Manuel placed his hands on my breasts and squeezed them in excitement.

"Oh yes!" I gasped. "Oh yes!"

"Come on! Take it! Yes, take it, bitch! Take it!" Paul moaned and started fucking me harder.

My pussy was running up and down the length of his big cock.

"Ohhhhhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I gasped.

"Uffff Fuck Mmmmm Ah Uffffff" Take my cock in your pussy he grunted, his face flushed with excitement and tension. Manuel was fucking my mouth and squeezing my breasts.

I got into the rhythm of Paul's fucking which went on for another few minutes before Paul took his cock out of my pussy. Now Paul lay down, I was on top of him and again inserted his cock into my pussy.

My body was shaking, I was moving up and down the length of Paul's huge, erection. Squealing in pleasure, I pressed my pussy onto his cock. My pussy muscles were squeezing Paul's cock.

Manuel got up and stood behind me and as expected, on wearing a condom he placed his cock on my ass hole. I was about to take both men's cocks into my pussy and my ass simultaneously.

"Oh God, both of you are going to fuck me together, your cocks are so big and thick, how will I be able to take your cocks into my pussy and ass," I moaned.

The two men took turns pumping my pussy and my ass. Both simultaneously started pumping their cock with 4 or 5 deep continuous hard strokes.

I groaned and moaned. Both of their cocks were so big and thick and were thrusting into my holes so powerfully and deeply that my pussy orgasmed violently as I collapsed on top of Paul. The fucking between Paul and Manuel was continued for around 10 minutes. Finally, with a huge grunt, I orgasmed.

As I lay beside them ... I felt movement and sure enough Manuel turned me to face him and slid his cock between my legs and inserted his cock into my pussy and started fucking me. After 5 minutes Paul, who was was lying behind me started rubbing his condom-covered cock on my anus.

Before he thrust it in, he applied lubricant on his finger, coated my butt hole with it and then inserted his fingers into my anus and applied some more lubricant. Paul grabbed my hips and said something to Manuel, then Manuel stopped fucking my pussy and spread my ass cheeks with his hands so that Paul could aim his cock better at my ass hole.

I knew what was going to happen next and I groaned as Paul's cock entered my ass. I also tried to adjust my ass muscles to help Paul enter his cock into my ass smoothly.

Manuel laughed seeing me doing this.

"Paul, look at how eager she is to get fucked in her ass."

I felt shy and didn't say anything, just smiled. Manuel inserted his cock into my pussy again and my cunt and ass were again filled with two cocks, and started fucking me together. As I was finding it more pleasurable, Paul squeezed my ass and fucked it as I hugged Manuel with my arms Erich helped Manuel's cock fit more tightly into my pussy.

The bed shook as we fucked and the two men pumped me but the men were not finishing the fucking, nor did I want them to stop.

After a few minutes of this sandwich fuck, Paul removed his cock from my ass. Manuel turned me on my back and now with a fresh condom on his hard cock, spread my thighs and started fucking my pussy again. He was kissing my neck, and as I was kissing Manuel his hand was squeezing my ass and then my breasts mercilessly.

Paul stood behind me and started to penetrate my ass with his cock. I was drenched in sweat and moaning. I held the bed sheets with my hands as Paul fucked my ass rapidly. Both men were giving me a sexual workout.

After a few seconds, Manuel groaned and spilt his cum into the condom and Paul too ejaculated into the condom.

We three lay on the bed, My feet were on Manuel's thighs and my head was on Paul's chest. The table light was shining on all three of us as we slept in each other's arms for a while.

When I opened my eyes I saw Manuel going into the bathroom, his semi-erect cock bobbing in front of me as he casually scratched his left buttock and went inside the bathroom. Paul was lying on his back with his semi-erect cock. Even with their semi-erect cocks, those two men had impressive cocks. I was still pretty sleepy so closed my eyes.

After some time, I woke up to the pleasant experience of a tongue licking my pussy. I looked down to see that one of my legs was wrapped around Paul's left shoulder and he had spread the other leg and was licking and sucking my pussy. As Paul placed his tongue on my clit and gently bit my pussy lips between his teeth, I reached my hands up to my breasts and started squeezing my hard nipples.

As I was panting, he released my pussy and lifted my hips upward. This intensified the sexual tension in my body. Paul licked my clit slowly and then very hard as his fingers entered my pussy and started teasing the opening of my pussy.

"Ummmmm" I moaned.

Paul started moving his tongue in and out of my pussy. Manuel came out of the bathroom and looked at Paul and me for several minutes. His hand was pumping his shaft. Manuel then grabbed my wrist and kneeled next to the bed. Manuel started sucking and squeezing my breasts.

Paul inserted his cock inside my pussy. He started fucking my pussy deliberately at a slow pace. His balls were slapping against my butt as his cock was thrust deeply into my pussy.

Manuel sat back on the sofa and watched the fucking with intense interest. After 10 minutes, when Paul took his cock out of my pussy, Manuel replaced his cock in my pussy and began to fuck me hard. He was giving faster strokes than Paul. He rested his weight on my body as he started fucking me, giving hard thrusts. I groaned making 'Ahh yes darling I am cumming' as I started to orgasm on Manuel's cock which was still buried deep in my pussy.

Soon enough as they were about to ejaculate I kneeled and as I kept pumping Paul and Manuel's cocks with my soft hands, soon they ejaculated and covered my face with their thick cum.

After an exhausting but completely satisfying fuck, both the studs insisted on taking a bath with me. They washed every inch of my body with soap. After the bath, I wore my dress and before leaving, I gave both of them a deep kiss. I left their apartment. My Father-in-law was going to return in some time and at night he would demand to fuck my pussy and ass too. I purred as I thought about the sex I had during the vacation so far.

12