Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 10

Story Info
Kamini has some post-vacation fun at a Farmhouse.
7.3k words
4.58
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our flight was the next morning and we left for home.

The daily routine at home was the same as before my vacation. Sex between me and my father-in-law was restricted due to the presence of my mother-in-law. Surprisingly the four days away from my husband had reinvigorated his sexual desire and we had sex every night. We would also for the first time Cr have 2 rounds of sex at night.

However, the pleasure of daily sex with my husband only lasted for a week and at max two weeks and I was back to being sexually frustrated as my hubby's renewed sex drive didn't last too long.

About a month after my Goa vacation, one day my father-in-law and my mother-in-law decided to go to another city to meet their relatives. I would have rather my father-in-law not go as my mother-in-law's absence was the only time we would get a lot of opportunities to have sex, but my father-in-law had to go with my mother-in-law because it was something important and something only they both had to do.

They left and soon after, I got a surprising msg from Ramesh, my Goa lover.

Ramesh- "Hi babe how are you... I miss your sexy tight pussy."

I felt very happy after seeing his message... He also sent a very dirty joke, due to which my pussy got a little wet.

"Oh Ramesh ji I am fine.. ahh yes, you guys gave me a lot of pleasure thanks to you."

Ramesh asked, "Don't mention it, I was lucky I found a sexy slut like you and one that loved to be shared. By the way, are your husband and father-in-law around?"

I told Ramesh that it had been 2 days since my father-in-law and mother-in-law went to another city.

Ramesh sent a smiley emoji and replied, "Wow Kamini, that's great. Manuel and Paul and I are coming to your city. Let's meet and have fun."

Hearing this my pussy became wet.

My Father-in-law and mother-in-law were gone for a minimum of 5 days and though my husband was at home with me, I could easily lie to them and meet those studs.

Ramesh said, "Do one thing, tell your husband that you have a friend.

"It is a reunion of and is allowed only for women. I have a friend you can give her number and if he calls her, she'll take care of it."

I replied "Uff Ramesh ji I can see you have seduced so many married girls like me..." and sent a wink emoji.

Ramesh replied, "Hey young and married girls like you can't stay away from my manly and muscular body, what can I do." And he sent me a wink and heart emoji.

Okay, so the plan was set. I told my husband that I had a reunion scheduled with my female friends from school and due to that I would not be able to come home till late at night.

He asked me some routine questions, and having answered them all he was fine with it. I thought he asked me for the mobile number of the friend with whom I was going to go. I gave him Nisha's (my college friend, who I told was my school friend) phone number.

I smiled and gave him the number of Ramesh's girlfriend too.

My hubby trusted me hence I knew he wouldn't look into it too much.

The next morning Ramesh called me and asked me to meet him in the afternoon when my husband would be at work.

He said they would pick me up from my house.

I took a hot bath and started getting ready, imagining the hard cocks of Ramesh, Paul, and Manuel. I wore a short top and a short skirt that showed off my sexy fair soft creamy legs and thighs. I wore brown heels. Finally, I called my husband and told him that I was going to a reunion with my friends. He said he was busy and told me to take care of myself.

I was talking to my husband when a Mercedes SUV stopped in front. From inside, Ramesh, Manuel and Paul saw me and whistled. My pussy became very wet after seeing those 3 studs. It was going to be my second gangbang.

This time there was no one to disturb me and there was no rush. Ramesh was driving. The car had a black film on the windows which meant now, no one from outside could see what was happening on the inside.

When I got into the car, Manuel and Paul greeted me in the SUV. Both of them gave me a long wet kiss one by one and then I sat between them. Ramesh told me that he was taking me to Karan's farmhouse, which was on the outskirts of the city which was about an hour away.

Before I could say anything, Ramesh said, "Don't worry, no one will know about us as it is a secluded farmhouse deep in nature, away from people."

I asked about Karan and Ramesh said he would join us later.

My pussy juices started flowing as I realised, I was going to be with 4 horny men with big cocks at an isolated farmhouse. Thinking about my previous experience with them, my pussy had become wet, and my nipples had become stout and it felt as if the size of my breasts had swollen and become bigger.

I felt Paul's hand on my legs and his hands started moving towards my thighs. I smiled looking at him and saw that his cock had come to its full extent in his pants. Paul pulled me closer and kissed me, saying that I looked like a sex goddess, and he couldn't wait to spread my legs and put his cock in my pussy.

I saw that Manuel was drinking wine and Manuel too kissed me and started playing with my breasts. Both started having their way with me on the ride to the farmhouse. I took the wine glass and started drinking. I kept enjoying the movements of Paul and Manuel's hands on my legs and thighs.

I had drunk two glasses of wine and was more aroused and inched closer to Paul and started kissing him passionately. Paul moved my hand on his pants and asked me to take his erect, thick and big cock in my hand. I opened the zip of his pants and took his 9-inch cock in my hand.

Ufff, the head of a cock was swollen like a potato. While massaging my thighs, Manuel moved his hands towards my pussy and after sliding my panty downwards, he kept playing with clit.

Paul started telling me, "Suck my cock, my queen, you are my bitch, come on keep sucking my cock."

I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking it. Paul moaned and said, "Kamini you are a great sucker, you whore."

As I bent over to suck Paul's cock, Manuel placed his hands on my thighs, slid them up under my skirt, grabbed my thong and began to remove my thong.

Manuel pulled my thong down to my toes, he removed the thong and started smelling it. He kept my thong on his cock and the soft fabric of my thong caused his cock to get erect. Paul held my head and started fucking my mouth with his cock. Manuel stuck his fingers inside my pussy and started to finger fuck me.

Soon it was my turn to suck Manuel's cock... After 10 minutes of sucking his cock, they both ejaculated in my mouth. Swallowing their cum I adjusted my top and started wearing thongs and skirts. Till we reached the farmhouse, I sat between them and they both kept playing with my pussy and thighs the whole journey. It was just the beginning of the evening.

After reaching the farmhouse, he took me to show the beautiful nature in which the farmhouse was situated and he even showed me the swimming pool behind the farmhouse. I liked the view and said that this is the best place for a honeymoon. They all laughed.

Ramesh said, "Darling, now you have four husbands, we will celebrate our honeymoon here." Everyone started laughing. I was feeling very shy after hearing all this and bowed my head and said nothing.

Soon Karan arrived and seeing me in the skimpy dress, he started staring at me lustily.. as my eyes fixated towards his crotch I could see his bulge.

He came near me and said, "Kamini darling, show me what kind of bra and thong you are wearing." I raised my top to show him my lacy bra and raised my skirt to show him my thong.

Soon we all started drinking. Karan suggested they play poker, to which everyone agreed (all the men had already decided to play this game of poker).

Karan told me the rules of the game.

Every man who wins the round will remove one piece of my attire and when I am completely naked, the winner of the final round of the game will be the first to fuck me. Once he fucks me, the other men can start and it is up to the men to decide to stop fucking me, (even if I get tired of fucking) till then the fucking will not stop.

However whichever round I win, I will remove one piece of the clothing of the man who finishes in the last place and if I win the entire poker game then though I will still get fucked by them, it will be my decision as to who can fuck me and when, and it will be my decision as to when the fucking can stop.

Having agreed to those terms, we started playing poker, I was playing it very seriously and was trying to win the round but all four men had made their strategy in such a way that only the males would win and not me.

At the end of the first round, Paul was the winner. He came closer to me and started unbuttoning my top and removed my top completely so that my bra was visible to all of them. Manuel said that my breasts looked like big melons and he was desperate to suck them.

The next round was won by Manuel who exclaimed "I have won this round so I will remove her bra and suck those big breasts."

Manuel unhooked and removed my bra and started sucking my breasts. All the other men started whistling.

We started playing in the third round. Since Manuel had removed my bra I started playing the game topless. It was a bit strange for me at first, but due to the influence of alcohol, I started enjoying the game more. The next round was won by Karan and he said that he would remove my heels he came closer took my feet in his hands and removed my heels while kissing them. Now my feet were also bare. Karan could not control himself and gave me a big kiss on my lips. All the men started laughing and whistling again.

"UfffKaran, you have gone crazy for Kamini's juicy and pouty lips. You are of her father-in-law's age, have some shame ... old man like you lusting for young beauty like Kamini..." Ramesh and the other three started laughing.

Ufff, I was feeling so shy, but what could I say? I felt shy after hearing the words father-in-law and felt Ramesh must have told everyone about my sexual activities with my father-in-law.

Now the game continued and the fourth round was won by Ramesh who removed my skirt. I knew that soon all my clothes were coming off and all the other men were still in their shirts and shorts.

Ramesh won the last round. He came near me and removed my thong too. I was naked and Ramesh's cock became erect in his shorts after seeing me naked. I was naked and all four men who were topless but still in their shorts, surrounded me.

Ramesh had won the final round so he had first dibs on fucking me. He took me to a nearby sofa and started kissing me passionately. He took my breasts in his hands and started playing with them. I took his cock in my hand and kissed the head of his cock. Without wasting any time, Ramesh made me lie on my back and placed his cock near my pussy. Ramesh pushed his cock completely inside my pussy in one shot as I moaned loudly.

As he was fucking me, Ramesh was kissing me all over my face and increased his fucking speed. My moans grew louder with each thrust of his cock. After fucking me in the same position for some time, Ramesh then changed my position and now Ramesh was lying on his back and I started riding his cock. While I was fucking Ramesh, Manuel and Paul were near me and pointed at their cocks for me to suck.

I started sucking Manuel and Paul's cocks and I was having a lot of fun. Sex with Ramesh lasted for a few minutes. During this time, sometimes Manuel's, Paul's, and sometimes Karan's cock were always in my mouth making me suck them. The intensity of Ramesh's fucking increased and he soon started ejaculating inside the condom. As soon as I got off him, I felt something on my back and saw Paul standing there with some KY jelly in one hand and his hard cock in the other. He asked me to lean forward on the sofa so he could rub his cock on my ass hole. We were still outside surrounded by nature. I leaned forward and he applied the jelly near my ass hole and inside my asshole with his fingers and started fucking me with his fingers inside my ass hole.

Paul removed his fingers and held my hips and slid his cock into my ass hole. After 2-3 minutes, Paul gave a strong push and inserted his cock deep into my ass. I stopped sucking Karan's cock and let out a loud moan.

I started moaning, "Ahh, off me, yes, you are fucking my ass mmmm."

Paul had inserted his cock completely into my ass. As his speed of fucking my ass increased and I too started enjoying getting my ass fucked even more.

Ramesh started saying, "Paul's cock loves your tight ass hole so much, Kamini. See Kamini, how his thick cock has fit inside your ass If."

Paul started fucking me fast in my ass and after a few minutes, he ejaculated inside my ass. I went inside the washroom to clean my ass hole.

As I came out, I was swaying my hips and my breasts started bouncing up and down with each step. All the men were fucking me with their eyes.

Soon I was on the shoulders of Paul and Manuel and they were taking me inside the house. Ramesh switched on his TV and a gangbang porn movie started playing on the screen.

I was offered another glass of wine while we all started watching the gangbang porn movie. Manuel was too excited and took me in his arms and laid me down on the sofa next to him.

I started kissing him passionately and our tongues started playing with each other. Manuel moved his lips towards my toes and started kissing my toes, then my feet and moving on to my thighs. Soon enough Manuel started licking my pussy. I moaned with pleasure "Aah, ah, ah, oh ufff, yes.

He licked my pussy for a few minutes. I could see his cock throbbing, so I looked at him, making the sensual gesture of inserting his cock into my sweet pussy.

Manuel came closer and placed his cock on the entrance of my pussy and then started inserting it inside. Now his entire cock was pressed into my pussy and he started pumping my pussy vigorously. Karan and Ramesh came near me and started fucking my mouth. From below, Manuel kept pushing into my pussy and at the top, I was busy stroking two big cocks.

As his speed was increasing, I wrapped my legs around his waist and held him in my arms. My moans were getting louder

I was being fucked mercilessly by Manuel and moaned loudly, "You bastards, you all have made me your whore, ufff Manuel ufff, fuck me hard, I am yours now, ah, yes,"

As Manuel's fucking speed increased, I looked at his muscular body and started kissing him on his lips and chest. By doing this, I felt Manuel's cock throbbing much more in my pussy. Within a few moments he released his cum into the condom, his cock still buried deep in my pussy. I too orgasmed with him. We lay down in each other's arms and as soon as his cock became soft he took his cock out of my pussy, and we kissed.

We all went to the bathroom together to take a bath. Post the bath, they all just wore shorts and I was just wearing a bra and panty.

We soon sat down to eat. Once the dinner was over they removed my chair.

I asked Ramesh why he had removed my chair and all the men started laughing. Ramesh said -- "Oh Kamini, you will sit on our laps one by one and we will feed you dessert."

"Oh yummy, which dessert is this?" I too started laughing. We brought cakes dear and soon Paul brought two small cakes from inside and I was stunned to see those cakes. One cake was in the shape of a cock and a woman's hand holding it. The other cake had a big cock and balls, the cream was as if the cock had just ejaculated

They were both such erotic cakes.

Paul said- Okay, now first let's all eat the cake. I was in a bra and panty I leaned forward to cut the cake. All the men were looking at my ass. I leaned forward and shook my ass for a few seconds.

Manuel said, "First you have to suck the penis-shaped cake." All the men started laughing and I felt very shy. I bent down and started sucking on the penis shape.. soon enough white cream started oozing out.

"Guys, isn't she the perfect whore. Look, wherever she sees a cock, these whores get turned on."

If, my cheeks turned cherry red on hearing all this. I smiled thinking, Men will always be men.

Paul pulled me close to him "Hey slut now sit on our laps, one by one and we will feed you the cake. All the men were sitting in their underwear and I was in a thong that barely covered my asshole, let alone my bubble butt. Everyone's cock was erect, I kept being poked by their erect cocks as one by one all the men lovingly fed me the cake. When Manuel fed me the cake, he entered his fingers in and out of my mouth as I sucked his fingers. Finally, after multiple rounds, we finished devouring both cakes.

I told them all it was getting very late and my husband would call me now. I asked Ramesh if he would drop me home. He just laughed and said, "Dear we are far away from the city and it's not safe to drive at night. So we will drop you home tomorrow morning. I soon realised that his plan was to make me stay with them the whole night, so that they would keep fucking me all night long.

I had to call my husband to inform him that I would come back the next morning. Hubby didn't seem very happy about this but he never asked me too many questions because he was afraid that if I told my father-in-law that he was so suspicious of me, my father-in-law would scold him a lot. Plus Nisha and Ramesh's female friend were there to back me up. Having informed Rajnish, I hung up the phone and looked at my four horny male friends and started thinking,

-These four horny men definitely wouldn't let me sleep that night-

Karan though received an important business call from the US and an urgent online meeting, so he excused himself. As I had heard Karan speaking on the phone and with what Ramesh had told me about Karan and this massive farmhouse being his, I realised that Karan was the richest of all of them, much more than even the two foreigners in Paul and Manuel. This made me most attracted towards Karan. My lust for him increased tenfold.

Even without Karan, the other men were not going to leave me alone so, I had another round of fucking with all three, one by one for an hour. For the next couple of hours, Paul, Manuel and Ramesh took turns fucking my pussy. I lost count of who fucked me when. I just lay on the bed and whoever wanted to fuck me, would insert his cock in my pussy and start fucking me. After they all had their fill, they ejaculated their cum all over my beautiful face.

The four of us were tired from the constant fucking. We had started our fucking at 6 pm and it was 11 pm by now, so all of us -- except Karan, who was still on his work call --decided to rest for a while.

It was midnight when I finally woke up and I left for a drink. When I returned

Ramesh called me near him. "Kamini, we are not cruel so now you choose one of us and you will have a long sensual fuck with him throughout the night." All three laughed. These men were really bastards. But I would have it no other way. Karan too had returned and now all four men were standing naked in front of me.

They asked me, with whom I would sleep overnight.

I started looking at all four. I was feeling much more attracted towards Karan, knowing his wealthy status.

I chose Karan and reasoned that because he did not enjoy the last round of fucking plus the fact, that of the four he had fucked me the least.

Karan smiled and said that he was in no mood to let me sleep tonight and smirked.

"It means you are going to accept me as your bride tonight," I said smiling looking away from his gaze.

Karan laughed and said, "Yes, I will be your husband for the night." Ramesh went into a room and came out with 3 bags. He opened the first bag and gave me a red backless summer dress which was quite short, barely even covered mid thighs plus there was just a small thread to keep the top in place around the neck.

12