Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 11

Story Info
Kamini caught in a conspiracy - fucked by the conspirators.
6.8k words
4.68
12k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was about to take a turn in a positive direction for Kamini and she was going to get even closer into her father-in-law's favour.

L, Kamini's father-in-law is very rich and his business is on a large scale. Along the way to the upper echelons of the business he made many friends and, he also had his share of enemies. One of them was Giridhar Lal who was a local politician. He had good relations with many individual local politicians. However, since Giridhar had become the minister, Kamini's father-in-law Rajnath's relations and sway on the local politicians had weakened. But as everyone knows, if you want to manage a big business and keep it running successfully, you have to maintain good relations with the local politicians, especially the ministers. This is the definition of a symbiotic relationship! Politicians and businessmen cannot exist without each other. One requires funds for election campaigns, while the other requires approval for business projects and tenders. Politicians require a large supply of off-the-books transactions that can be used for a variety of purposes, from money laundering to election campaigns. If the game is played properly, there is a lot of scope for mutual benefit for both the Ministers and the Businessmen in such relationships. However, as always happens, man's greed and power-hungry nature spoil even the strongest of relationships.

Local minister Giriraj Lal seemed to be too good to be a true politician with an apparent lot of heart for his voters. He had made a lot of promises to the public as well as to many of his supporters during the election campaign. On his election to the hot seat, the time had come to fulfil the promises he had made in office. Of course, promises are meant to be kept, but it is so difficult for politicians to remember to apply them, especially when so much power has been entrusted to them, that you don't even remember the hand that once fed you. Thus, the time comes when you bite the hand that has fed you till now. Rajnath was promised a lot of help by the current minister Giridhar because Rajnath had given a lot of support for his election to the ministerial post, but Giridhar had the same promises to other people for even more benefits. Whenever Rajnath met Giridhar, even after several meetings, the meetings never ended on good terms.

At one such meeting, as discussions got heated due to which Rajnath angrily approached Giridhar, the police commissioner Mohan came between them. Due to some personal negative history between police commissioner Mohan Rathore and Rajnath, Mohan took the opportunity to teach Rajnath a lesson and Rajnath was given a brutal beating - at the behest of Mohan - by the policemen. This was a pre-planned collusion between Mohan and Giridhar to humiliate Rajnath. Rajnath's bodyguards managed to intervene and he left in his car with his bodyguards. Soon word spread that Rajnath would seek revenge and expose the politician and the corrupt police commissioner.

This had occurred two months before Kamini's marriage with Rajnish.

Post Kamini's marriage, there was no discussion on that issue and Kamini was also kept away from all these issues.

The issue between Giridhar, Mohan and Rajnath was never resolved and it was due to raise its ugly head again.

When Kamini's father-in-law and Kamini had returned from Goa. One of her father-in-law's bags was lost at the airport and even after three weeks there was no sign of the possible stolen luggage. Kamini had noticed that her father-in-law was worried about that bag. But at that time she did not think much about it.

After three weeks, as Kamini and her father-in-law were having breakfast at the family table, they were informed that the missing luggage had been found. A police officer was at the gate with the luggage. Rajnath was a little surprised to see a police officer, delivering his luggage personally yet Rajnath asked the officer to come inside. The luggage was immediately identified by Rajnath and his daughter-in-law Kamini. It was Rajnath's luggage. He handed over that bag to Rajnath and Rajnath was given a sealed envelope. The colour drained from Rajnath's face as soon as he read the letter. He thanked the officer and he asked him to leave.

When the police officer returned to the police station, he went straight to the Police commissioner's cabin and reported the details. He narrated in detail how Rajnath almost fainted after reading the letter. Police Commissioner Mohan seemed very happy with this news.

He thanked the officer and as soon as the police officer left he started calling Minister Giridhar, both of them started laughing on either end of the phone. Meanwhile, the mood was very different in Rajendra's bungalow. An upset Rajnath sat in shock in his room, still pondering over the contents of the letter.

Kamini was feeling uncomfortable seeing her father-in-law upset in her room, as there had been so much tension since morning. Kamini's mother-in-law was also not at home as she had left for the temple.

Kamini went to her father-in-law and asked him what was the matter. Rajnath sighed and confided in Kamini.

As Rajnath and Kamini had a lot of sex in the bedroom of Goa, the video of their fun activities was recorded in the villa. Kamini had asked her father-in-law at the time not to keep the evidence of their affair but her father-in-law said that he wanted to record it only for his memories. However, now the photos and videos of her affair with Rajnath were in the hands of his enemies.

The luggage delivered in the morning contained the camera but did not have the disc inside. This was the last disc of their recorded sex videos and it had a lot of bedroom shots of them enjoying.

Being the last disc, this was also the disc where both of them lost all their inhibitions and got lost in fucking each other. Father-in-law had shot the video of Kamini's body very carefully with that camera. Kamini's amazing smooth curvy naked body was completely recorded and that too in HD.

The pictures and videos of Kamini's fair smooth skin, soft breasts, long legs, and smooth pussy were now in the hands of her father-in-law Rajendra's two biggest enemies. Both the men had finally found something that would turn Rajnath's business in their favour, they had all the power in their hands.

The enmity of them, against Rajnath had increased so much that they had thought of another new way to humiliate Rajnath. News filtered to Rajnath that, not only did they want to take away a major chunk of Rajendra's business and get paid a lot of remuneration to keep the news from getting out to the public. On top of all that: they wanted Rajnath's daughter-in-law, Kamini to come in their place to pay the money in multiple instalments. The eyes of both those men were fixed on Kamini as they had seen her sexy videos and their lust for her had reached its peak. The date and time to pay the first instalment was mentioned in the letter.

It was also written in the letter that for every instalment Kamini would have to meet them personally at Giridhar's farmhouse, and hand over the money.

The letter mentioned that the exact terms of the agreement mentioned in the letter had to be met

otherwise, the contents inside the disc would be leaked on news channels, newspapers, the internet, MMS and even on all posters. Rajnath had limited options to get out of this crisis.

Meanwhile, Giridhar and Mohan were just dreaming of fucking Kamini.

The D-day arrived for the first instalment and Kamini personally drove her car with black tinted glass inside Giridhar's farmhouse and parked it in the courtyard. It was late in the night. The welcome committee of Giridhar and Mohan were standing at the door to welcome Kamini. As soon as the car door opened, Kamini's fair feet came out of the car and all the men were looking at her with lust as soon as Kamini took a step out of the car, all their attention went towards her. Kamini was wearing pink nail polish on her toes.

As per the instructions of the letter, she was wearing a transparent light blue saree and a blouse with a deep front and back cut. She was wearing such an ultra-sexy blouse that if she slipped, it would appear as if her breasts were trying to burst out of her blouse.

Kamini's smooth creamy legs were visible. She was wearing a pair of shiny heels and a thin silver anklet was tied around her ankle.

Kamini got out of the car and started looking at the lusty men she shyly smiled as those men shamelessly scanned her body. Kamini was moving towards both the men her eyes carrying a lot of shame. As she walked towards them, the men gazed at her beauty from head to toe. They kept praising her long hair.

Red lipstick was applied to Kamini's lips, her luscious lips seemed as if they were made only for kissing and blowjobs. She wore the saree low on her waist, due to which her flat stomach and round navel were visible. She came dressed very attractively with make-up and jewellery.

She took a deep breath, looked up and walked towards the stairs. Even though she was a little nervous, she didn't want to give them the extra pleasure by showing her discomfort.

As she approached them, Mohan greeted her, "Welcome, we were waiting for you for a long time!"

They let her inside and took her straight to the bedroom in Giridhar's farmhouse. It was a large bedroom with a big bed in the middle, a sofa in the corner, and a flat-screen TV on the wall. Kamini entered the room and stood in a corner near the entrance. She raised her hand indicating the bag full of money to be handed over to them and Kamini said, "Here's your money. Now let me leave."

Soon, both of them burst out laughing.

"What do you think, sweetheart? Do you think we just need the money?"

Kamini replied, "I have done what you asked me in the letter. So now I am leaving."

To this Giridhar replied, "Oh! Why are you in such a hurry? We have decorated this room just for you. At least sit for a while."

Kamini just stood there unmoved. On this Mohan started barking loudly, "Don't upset sir."

Kamini just looked up and looked straight into Mohan's eyes and walked over to sit on the sofa at the edge of the bed.

"Very good!" Giridhar said. You have come here for the first time. Let's make sure you enjoy our hospitality. He handed her and Mohan a glass of sherbet from the table kept in the corner.

"Here, enjoy this drink and let me put something on the TV." He hit the play button on the DVD player. The TV was filled with Kamini's pictures, which had been clicked when she was on the balcony of the villa.

Kamini's heart skipped a beat as she saw her sex video playing on the huge HD screen TV.

"Wow! This looks like a really good porn movie, let's all sit and enjoy watching it." Kamini bowed her head. She realised that both horny men were not going to let her go without fucking her.

Mohan came to Kamini and sat on a chair in front of her. "Let me help you take off your heels." Saying this he caught hold of her ankle and slipped the heels down from her foot. He also did the same for the other foot. He ran a finger from her ankle to her toe and due to the tickling sensation, Kamini moved her foot and smiled.

Meanwhile, Giridhar sat behind her and started caressing her shoulders. He soon started massaging her smooth back. Kamini, against her wishes, was enjoying the massage. Giridhar and Mohan both sat down next to her.

"Remember, to be a good girl and it will end well for all of us. If you choose otherwise and resist, it will be good for us and not for you."

In the video, Kamini ran around the room in a long white shirt, which displayed her long smooth legs. The camera followed her as she moved around the room. Finally, Kamini sat on a chair and placed her feet on the coffee table there.

The camera moved closer to her and focused on her legs from her toes to her thighs and back. Then there was a hand that rested on her ankles and started moving up and then all over her legs and thighs.

"You have nice soft white thighs, let's look at them," Giridhar ordered. Kamini did not answer. She was getting slightly aroused by the video and the massage but she had to show that she was doing all this out of compulsion.

Giridhar said sternly, "May I remind you that if you do not obey me, my friend here will make you do whatever I want?"

Kamini reached for the hem of her saree and slowly started moving it upwards. The fair skin of her sexy legs became more visible. "Very well! Keep going," replied Giridhar. Kamini kept moving the saree up until her thick fair thighs were visible to his eyes.

Giridhar placed his hand on her ankle, mimicking what was happening in the video, he slowly brought his entire palm down and started moving it upward towards her thighs. Giridhar's hands reached near Kamini's thighs and started massaging and squeezing them.

"Wow! That's so smooth and sexy uffff," he commented. "Mohan, come take a look."

Now both the men sitting on either side of her were squeezing Kamini's thighs. The obscene Goa sexy video of Kamini continued to play and Giridhar placed his hand between Kamini's legs.

During the video, Kamini jumped from the chair laughing. She ran around for a while and then went inside the bathroom. As the camera followed her across the room, she was looking at the camera shyly.

Mohan saw that and said, "Sir, I have an idea, let us also record this sex pot."

"What a great idea!" Giridhar said. "Let's get the cameras and make these memories last."

Kamini had just opened her mouth to protest when Mohan's angry voice said, "Don't upset the Minister." Hearing this, Kamini became silent and Mohan brought a camera and started filming her.

Kamini tried to hide her thighs, but Giridhar warned her, "Kamini you should not lower the saree" and he strictly forbade it.

"You're a star now. You're already in a movie, you better get used to it now. Don't you dare touch your saree and cover your thighs?"

Kamini sat silent. For the first time in her life, she genuinely felt trapped between two men. Mohan started recording Kamini from head to toe. Giridhar became more excited and now started kissing and licking Kamini's thigh. Kamini stood up at this realisation, but Giridhar pushed Kamini back on the bed, and said, "Where are you going? Sweetheart, enjoy your movie on the TV."

In the video that was now playing on TV, Kamini was going in the shower in the same white long shirt. As the shower soaked her shirt, the curves of her body became much more visible. In the video, her father-in-law had hugged Kamini's body tightly and now every curve oh here was visible. Kamini's skin was visible through the wet material, wherever her shirt clung to her body.

In the video, the camera zoomed in on Kamini's face and her eyes were twinkling. She stepped out of the shower and walked towards the camera, pushing back her wet hair with both her hands.

This not only made her face visible to the camera but also made her cleavage visible through the bra, making her nipples visible through the wet bra.

"Wow, you are so hot!" Giridhar said.

Saying this he removed the pallu of her saree and threw it away. Kamini's smooth stomach and her stylish blouse showcased her deep milky cleavage. Both the men kept staring at the beautiful sight.

Giridhar placed one hand on the bare skin of her shoulder. "Wow, what a slutty blouse that is," he said. "Look how it shows off your body!"

Saying this he started putting his hand inside her cleavage. Kamini held his hand and looked down and was trying to stop Giridhar's hands. Giridhar told Mohan, "This bitch just won't listen. Why don't you handle her from here?"

Kamini looked at Mohan and she was a little scared because he looked very angry with her non-cooperation. He was a heavy-built male with a protruding belly. He was over six feet tall, making his menacing features seem all the more frightening. The bushy moustache and bloodshot eyes made him look like the incarnation of Satan.

Kamini was scared but she was also a smart girl. He saw that an irate Mohan had placed the video recorder on the table and it was still recording.

Kamini thought that till now only she was shown in the recording done by Mohan. Now she will also record these two bastards in the video.

Kamini smiled and signalled Giridhar to come near her with her finger and when Giridhar came into the view of the camera, Kamini took Giridhar's hand. Giridhar came close to Kamini and then started pressing her breasts over her blouse. She also beckoned Mohan near her as she wanted him to avoid using the camera.

"Oh! So now you are ready to cooperate, Kamini," said Giridhar. He put his hand back inside the blouse from Kamini's neck and now took it towards the back of the blouse. Kamini's blouse was held in place only by a few strings. Just three strings kept Kamini's blouse in that position.

"Your skin is very smooth Kamini!" Giridhar said and started rubbing his hand on her bare back. Giridhar's repeated touching of her back gave her goosebumps.

Giridhar pushed the blouse away from Kamini's shoulders but did not completely expose Kamini's breasts. Giridhar commented, "It's one thing to see your breasts on video in HD, but it's another level of excitement to see your breasts in person."

Then Giridhar stepped back a little and said, "So what is this hickey thing you were telling me, Mohan? Show it to me."

Mohan gave a big smile and said, "Sir, you are very kind." Mohan moved towards Kamini. There was fear on Kamini's face that if she gave a hickey, it would hurt and there would be a mark on her skin. However, Kamini did not say anything because Mohan was sitting on the bed behind her. He held Kamini's waist and started caressing her stomach. Then he started kissing her neck. He took his tongue and started licking Kamini's neck and then started sucking parts of her neck. Kamini closed her eyes in lust but also feared that if she refused they might hurt her.

Mohan's hands felt very rough on Kamini's smooth body. His bushy moustache tickled her skin as he kissed her. Mohan was doing a good job and was gentle with her so far but the anticipation of the hickey had made Kamini breathless. As soon as Kamini took a breath, her breasts pressed tightly against the blouse as if yearning to come out of the blouse. Suddenly Mohan grabbed Kamini's blouse from both sides and removed it!

Due to the almost backless nature of the blouse, Kamini was not wearing any bra under it. "Very good!" Giridhar shouted. Mohan grabbed Kamini's breasts from behind and started pressing them hard. "Uff, what soft breasts you have, ahhh." Mohan started licking Kamini's soft creamy skin.

"Ssssss... ahhh mmmm!" Kamini moaned.

"So now the princess is enjoying it," said Giridhar.

Mohan turned her towards him and started licking her everywhere. Neck, shoulders, breasts and nipples. No area of Kamini's exposed skin was spared., Kamini threw her head back, her lovely long hair falling behind; When Mohan licked Kamini's nipples, Kamini gave another deep moan.

Mohan started making small circles on Kamini's nipples with his tongue and started sucking Kamini's breasts. Kamini was enjoying the seduction and soon Mohan placed his hand on Kamini's hair and pulled her tightly towards himself.

Mohan started playing with Kamini's breasts with both his hands and sucking around her neck. Mohan's every action was being recorded in the camera. Mohan kept sucking Kamini's breasts vigorously and soon Kamini too was getting in full mood and was moaning with lust.

Kamini started enthusiastically enjoying it all. Mohan bit Kamini's neck with his teeth. Kaamini groaned in pain at the love bite. Mohan looked at Giridhar and said, "Sir, this is called a love bite."

They made Kamini lie on her back and both started kissing Kamini's lips.

12