Kam's Mom at Hospital

Story Info
Narrative of my encounter with auntie.
6.2k words
4.19
24.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johny3727
Johny3727
18 Followers

This piece is purposely long and may sound bit outlandish, but honestly, it's my truth.

Please read the back story for background. Everyone involved was over 18. Concluding story coming soon. Enjoy, share and please comment!

We were a proverbial case of, "The lies we tell, and the secrets we keep," living high society hypocritical secret lives. I benefited by being born into a privileged family inheriting wealth, great genes, and connections to high society. That helped me mingle amongst mature men with attractive wives and families with hot daughters. More like Fam-Lies, if you ask me. Anyhow, unbeknownst to husbands, the trophy wives had lovers on the side. Gorgeous sexy wives cuckolded with handsome men, resulting in beautiful kids born out of wedlock. Auntie however, took it to a whole new level as I would discover.

Her much older husband proved incapable of performing the marital duties of satisfying her. As a mother, she was obsessed with her daughters having bountiful, successful lives. She wanted them to have best of both worlds. Her maiden lifestyle seeped into her marriage and extra marital experiences ensued. Shunting conventions aside, she forged alliances with prominent men for her benefits. She set examples for her daughters to follow, AND follow they did by seeking similar arrangements.

Ultimately, I concluded that resolute women always adapted to accomplish their carnal desires. They rebel creatively, against the status quo to collude behind closed doors, taking control to achieve their primal goal. That's what I experienced thru this familial connection while facing conservative social conditioning.

After our first tryst, I knew I had hit the mother lode. We shopped a few times and had lunch with some casual long drives in between. I saw auntie cautiously in public and occasionally went on dates with her daughters. Auntie spoiled her daughters like princesses, providing them with everything they desired, and they desired me.

Spending time together was the new norm, and we all bonded well, especially Rina. She provided ample of chances to feel her and to fondle, just like her older sister. It became a competition amongst them and I took full advantage of It. Rina got bolder and perceptive, bursting out of her shell to finally become a flirtatious social butterfly. Rima was already conducive to the whole idea but preferred to play quietly.

I was a young, naive guy who thought he understood it all, I didn't. In due course of time one thing became clear, Cougar Auntie was letting her pups enjoy while training them and I was their muse. It so happened that I was the right guy at the right time for the right purpose. All in all, her daughters progressed well and their provocative dresses proved, becoming talk of the town. Thankfully mom didn't protest, instead encouraged them instilling her lifestyle into them. She eased them into her ways and moves. Auntie's daughters were pretty close to me by now.

Auntie regularly phoned me to check on her Kam, her son. On one such occasion, Auntie complimented me ecstatically, "Rina's really blooming in your skillful hands." I reciprocated, "Well, I have gifted hands." To which she replied, "She enjoys it, and loves being watched." I played along saying, "I enjoy fondling her just as much as being watched." She added justifying, "Rina needs to grow beyond puppy love and learn to manipulate men." I added, "This sure sounds like a learning opportunity." Auntie's illuminating comeback left me speechless. "She isn't aware of her cuckolding sensuality waiting to be unleashed."

Coughing up for a sec I replied, "That's a pretty bold statement coming from a mother." Finally, speaking her mind she replied, "I know my daughters well. She'll elevate her husband's social status as he benefits from her exploits."

Listening to her, my mind wandered off to all the touching and fondling that had happened between us, till now. I was hard but replied, "She's way more receptive and flirtatious now than before too." Replying with a pause, she added, "You've drawn them into the right kinks but they're still virgins, lacking practice." Thinking about my luck, I replied, "Utilize me, however it suits you."

There was a pause for a while then, apprehensively she asked. "You're probably thinking I'm a horrible wife and a terrible mother?" Empathizing with her I replied, "I don't judge." To which she confided, "I survived because mama trained me well." Pausing taking a deep breath she continued, "I was married off hurriedly to an unsuspecting, older wealthy man when I got caught blowing my brother." I reacted shockingly, "Oh Wow!" She continued, "I had prepared myself for everything but a sterile, impotent drunkard."

"I understand Auntie, It was a lapse in your judgement." I replied.

"Maybe! But, it wasn't, I loved my stepbrother." She further confided.

"Oh wow, I could've never guessed that."

"You see, mama was daddy's mistress. When his first wife died, he married her," Continuing she explained, "I loved to observe mama fuck daddy's influential friends, through the bedroom window. Eventually daddy climbed the social ladder, all without his knowledge."

"Holy cock! Runs in the genes I guess!" I exclaimed.

"My step brother assumed head of household status, after daddy's death. Mama was a sucker for handsome men. So she complied to service him, while I peeked on them without their knowledge. Eventually I got caught peeping in and she found out. Things led to fucking behind mama's back and I lost my virginity to him."

"It's a really kinky revelation, sexy auntie." I commented.

"I adored him, like my daughters adore you. He maybe related but the role of man in my life fell to him. Our kinks grew as well and mama led him to breed me."

"May I know how old you were?"

"I was in my late adolescence, probably 20, He was about mama's age. As I got more comfortable mama let me join them." She blurted the total truth.

"Now I get why you're so open with your daughters, Auntie."

"We're freaks. I already had Rima, but when I needed to be bred for heir I started cuckolding hubby."

"Now I get, why the other two kids don't resemble Rima," I said as I went on, "I get it, Auntie, life hasn't been fair. I've heard about your ordeal from my dad," Auntie cheered up as I mentioned my dad, I don't know why?

"We would've been homeless, if your dad hadn't stepped in. That's another reason why we girls adore you guys so much and we let you do whatever you want." Although phone conversations were routine but this time it was really special.

"My daughters grew up watching certain man visit me frequently. I'm sure they saw more than cuddling." She acknowledged her relationship.

"Auntie, the sex positivity in your family makes complete sense now."

Fast forward few weeks and, auntie's hubby got admitted to the hospital again. We had gotten pretty cozy by now so, I decided to drop by. She opened her arms delightfully, greeting me into her buxom in her usual manner.

"Oh, My you're here!"

"Thanks, Auntie."

"Auntie" was a fair-skinned lady in her late 40s but wore age pretty well. She was a looker, and way sexier than anyone in her circle. Her voluptuous beauty put younger women to shame and indeed her daughters lived in her shadow. She stood imposingly at 5'9" with the curves in all the right places dubbing her an object of every young man's desire. She was slightly bigger than, 36-28-38 as I had verified at our first tryst. With long black flowing hair and an hourglass figure, she could have been a supermodel. Her dressing sense had gone from elegant to fairly revealing of late. The thing was that It didn't take much to turn her on, as she was perpetually horny.

After our sensual hug, she threw the shawl covering her bosom on the headboard. I was transfixed on her jiggly bouncy buxom as she bent forward to use her butt to shut the door behind us hurriedly.

"Oh my oh my! Am I in trouble?"

"Only if you don't cooperate."

Having no inkling, I just followed her lead. Auntie was clad in a revealing, sleeveless, low-cut ivory-colored blouse hemmed just above belly button. The shape-up lace bra perked her full boobs even more today, elevating her to the sex goddess status. As usual, bra barely contained her mounds and the cleavage was sublime. She barely tried to hide it, And why should she? She wanted to show off her goodies to her lover after all and It was a hot Indian summer day outside.

Topping it all she wore tight blue jeans for the first time. It accentuated her ass and narrow waist further leaving nothing to the imagination. To me, she seemed mimicking an overgrown teenage slut. She Knew my vices so she purposely put herself on display with intent to entice and play.

"Hello again, handsome stud." She chirped, lightly kissing me on the cheek.

"Hello, sexy goddess!" I responded in kind, then jokingly asked, "Kids at college today?"

"Yes, but Rima might drop by, rest will be home." She tipped off coyly.

"Well, the more the merrier," I added.

"What an idea stud?" She fully understood my connotation.

That remark turned both of us on instantly and we started kissing. We tongue-played each other like no tomorrow. I shuttered all the curtains while uncle slept.

"What about Uncle?" I asked.

"What about the loser?" She charged with contempt.

Holding my hands she led me to his bedside. I stood watching her as she teasingly unbuttoned the blouse off, like a stripper. Seeing my eyes lit up, she pulled me closer, pushing her boobs against me, letting me feel the warmth. The hot squishy feeling made me giddy all over. Even though the AC was on full blast, It felt like she was on fire.

"My girls captured your attention, didn't they?" She asked a double meaning question, cupping her boobs.

"Honestly! Your pretty face, mesmerizing eyes, the smile, perfect orbs did. And of course two gorgeous sexy daughters."

"Really! Isn't one enough, kinky man?"

"Yes, But your positive attitude towards sex has me enslaved," I stated a mouthful of truth.

Appreciating my praises she put my hands on her clasps, "Do what you want then." I did as I pleased. Teasingly she stepped back unshackling her bra mocking at her semi-awake husband.

Performing a final act of marital defiance, she draped her red bra on my head. Quoting an old style drama dialogue, she declared, "With this, I crown thee, my king and grant access to my daughters." I didn't see that coming and commented, "Oh my goddess, Auntie you're an exceptional woman."

"Thank you! Aren't you glad you know us?

"I'm grateful beyond belief sexy auntie."

"Enjoy while it lasts then."

"I fully intend to."

She wanted to chat more to determine if she had made the right decision. "I allow my nymphets to mingle with you because you're safe bet." That was true. She was getting hornier as she spoke, "I have the voyeuristic urge to watch them play, And motherly instinct to teach them right. Do you agree?" She asked point-blank, "Totally, I can't argue with that." I chimed in soaking up her beauty.

I was awestruck at the splendor of her bare boobs embellished with quarter-sized areolas. They perked up along with her hard aroused nipples jutting out, asking to be nibbled. Alluringly breast-obsessed, I got to work immediately. Gently cupping her perfect mounds I flicked them with my tongue alternatively as if to taste which melon was sweeter. I couldn't believe my luck as I pinched and rolled her nipples gently.

Rotating behind her I told myself, it's definitely a great privilege to know her family. Listening to her sweet cooing moans I continued playing with her boobs humping her luscious ass making sure that she felt my bulge. My hands caressed around her shapely waist, then down to her pubic area. I felt no inhibition in exploring her pussy through the panties. She was wet, as I humped her in unison with my finger sliding thru her cunt.

"Not to break any promises, but I so wanna be deep inside you auntie."

"I know, but you've promised my daughter to be her first." She whimpered.

"Wow, your daughters really discuss every detail with you."

"Yes, we have a pact for discussing every bit. How else will they thrive?"

Her heavy breath on my hands indicated she was ready.

"Your sexy goddess can't wait anymore." She declared.

Unzipping her jeans, she placed my hands on her toned abs. I unbuttoned it slithering my hand through the waistband of the panties and slid a finger in her pussy again. Realizing my fingers were wet, auntie wiggled the jeans off quickly. Now only a skimpy thong sheathed her otherwise naked splendor. Spreading her legs, pulling red lace panties aside, she invited me.

"Handsome I'm ready?" Scooting her knee sideways to the edge of the bed, giving me access.

"You lured me into a honeypot trap," I replied, sticking a thumb in her glistening cunt.

"Ooooh, Eat me already stud, don't act that innocent." She replied rubbing her clit.

"Your lovely kitty appears as if, it never had kids," I replied, giving her pink clit a long slow slurp. "It bore the best." That was true, she did rear two gorgeous daughters.

Auntie scooted up the bed gently and flung a leg over hubby's torso holding him down. Auntie was a bold woman, as this was pure humiliation move. She mounted herself, forcing him to watch us without hindrance. Figuring out her quickly I continued tongue-lapping her hood. Auntie whimpered and moaned under my tongue like a proper slut. She kept slapping her hubby lightly to keep him awake.

"I've cuckolded him plenty and should've made him watch sooner." She commented.

"He's got to watch us now, Auntie," I concluded.

"I don't believe in luck. I want attractive grand kids and my daughters to achieve commanding status in high Society. Is that wishful thinking?"

"Nope! I'll oblige anyway I can." I replied confidently.

"Why do you think I chose you? You've got good looks and lineage."

"Looks like you're on the same page as Rima." I spilled the beans.

"I reckoned, she'll follow my footsteps." She explained.

"Really?"

"Yeah, We discussed it at length and I agreed.

"Very Intriguing," I added.

"Like mother like daughter, I guess." She said pouting her lips.

"Indeed! Wait, what?" I exclaimed, wanting to know more.

"Truth is, sifting through tons of proposals for Rima I realized that guys are super wealthy, but aren't handsome, we'll need sperm donations stud." She said laughing, making her final selection known.

"For sure, tell me more about how we arrived at this conclusion?"

"I'll tell you everything if you can prove you're just as freaky?"

"Well! I've banged my sis-in-law." I confessed.

"Which one?"

"My real SIL who just immigrated to America."

"I like it, you're just as Kinky! How many times?" She asked.

"Well, I put a bun in the oven, expecting good news any day now." I giggled.

"I knew you'd be a great candidate, I like that you bred her."

Uncle was wide awake now squirming on the bed, listening and watching us. Unfortunately, he lost auntie long ago. I was eating his beautiful wife, who possessed all the control. I can't lie that I wasn't nervous, but I was really turned on by the scenario. I had been casually fingering her moist cunt while chatting. Getting back to licking, I plunged my long tongue into her honey pot. She moaned and grunted with pleasure, giving her hubby a condescending look, then shifted her focus back to me. Oddly enough, she festered such a hate for her hubby yet fostered a loving, taboo-free, environment for her daughters.

"Put him to his place stud?"

"With pleasure Auntie."

Saying that I continued lapping her clit up and down, spreading her pussy lips wider. I wanted her to feel the stretch, she would feel when I finally penetrated her. She knew it would happen eventually. Judging from her wetness and moaning I knew she was thoroughly enjoying my attention. She let out a loud grunt as I stuck my two thumbs in her cunt stretching it sideways. "Tear me apart Sukhi, I am your whore." As I did so, she bounced a little and accidentally hit Uncle on the face with her foot. She started lightly slapping his face with her foot there on and came hard.

"Oooohhh, You made me cum so hard. Need a tiny break now, lover boy," Auntie said, dipping her fingers in cum and rubbing it on uncle's face. Suddenly declared looking at him pitifully.

"Rima's a token of taboo love from my stepbrother." Uncle had no idea.

"He might not be able to handle that, Auntie." I acted baffled, but she kept rolling.

"Good friend of yours sired the other two." She announced giving Uncle a stiff stare.

"Wow, auntie that's really scandalous," I replied without looking at her.

"Well, I needed a man to quell my itch desperately and an heir to produce, So I enlisted a trusted lover, and he gave me two beautiful babies."

"Wow, that's really hot auntie."

"I completely gave up on him after first few nights." She lamented.

"He went kaput, no matter what I tried so he was out." She added.

You see, Auntie was very talkative and expressive and I was always there to listen. Her youngest daughter Rina kept a low profile but was more sexually aggressive. Rima, the oldest one was somewhere in between but definitely, all of them were nymphos.

"You'll freak out when I tell you.. The rest of.. The truth..."

"Oh, I'm sure and I'm ready when you are." I wasn't sure what she meant.

"Well, eventually, mama got jealous." She yelled.

"Jealous, why.......?"

"She didn't want to compete with me as I don't want to with my daughters."

"Oh wow, you have no competition in the family auntie, I guess?"

"Yep, Once the veil of taboo dropped, we turned it into family affair."

"That sounds really kinky and hot." I wondered.

"It was but as soon as he knocked me up, she married me off."

"Kinda like what Rima wants?" I suggested.

"Yes,! She let him have me, even after I got married as I was unhappy."

"You gals crossed so many lines being brave."

"Rima's aware that her uncle is her biological father and mama's participation in breeding me." She finally let it loose.

"Wow Auntie I'm blown away by the tale of her conception."

"We're an adventurous, randy bunch always in need of a good stud."

"Whoa, auntie. You're such a beautiful slut."

"Now you know why theirs no taboo in our family Sukhi?"

"Absolutely! I'm so lucky, and into taboo love too." I replied without hesitation.

Auntie's nipples were so hard that she grabbed and shoved my face in her bosom again. She was so confident of her sexuality and what she had achieved in spite of the chauvinistic male society. I was in a boob-land heaven as I sucked on like a lil baby.

"Tell me who fathered Rina?"

"I will but you have to wait until after the deed is done."

"Oh, I am committed now no matter what."

"And that's the ultimate reason for choosing you, Now finish up?"

I went back to pleasing my sexy queen as she deserves. At this point, I had my left thumb stretching her pussy downwards while fucking her with two fingers vigorously. She was so horny that she was moaning like crazy wanting to blab all the secrets aloud. I was just glad we were in a private room. Alternating between finger fucking and tongue licking I made her orgasm like a crazy. We were so absorbed in each other that we didn't want it to end.

Leaning forward auntie signaled me to stand up. She had seen my obvious bulge, so she unbuckled my pants and hung them on the footboard. I wasn't wearing any shorts underneath and was ready.

"Let's move him over so we can get on the bed?" She asked gleefully.

"You're such a cute cunt, auntie, whatever pleases you."

As she came off the bed, I grabbed her and pressed my lips onto hers and kissed her. When she got really horny, she turned into an adorable lil slut. My hands were on her butt jiggling them while caressing her asshole and pussy up and down. She was wet beyond her expectations from all the hot revealing chat and was dripping all over. I took off my shirt, finally getting bare naked.

Johny3727
Johny3727
18 Followers
12