Kanchan's Protector

Story Info
A beautiful love story often has another embedded in it.
18.7k words
4.74
12.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kanchan's Protector

All characters indulging in sexual activities in this story are above the age of 18.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people living or deceased is just coincidence.

To all of you who have appreciated my earlier stories, I wish to express my sincere gratitude for your votes, comments and feedback.

Prologue:

The woman writhed under him, consumed by the intensity of his lance that impaled her. He was a skilful lover as was she. At 29, she exuded a sensuality on which you couldn't peg an age. She had the stamina of a 20-year-old, and the virginal zest of one who has just been exposed to the ecstasies and ardour of lovemaking. Yet she had the maturity that could hold her man to her and techniques that would extend his indefatigability long after younger men would have slumped in exhaustion.

He was 49, but age is only a number. With a hard strong body built through very difficult times, where a small dip in the awareness of his surroundings could cost him his life, his strength was his youth that he still carried in him. He was capable of immense love, of giving, of concupiscence that could carry a lover to dizzy heights.

This was the night of coalescence that in hours, would lead to a dawn of separation. But the night, like them, was still young. He cleaved to her, knowing that soon they must cleave again. The irony of the word 'cleave,' that could mean both, 'to unite' and 'to separate' was not lost on him, though English was neither his or for that matter, her native language.

Their lips crushed against each other, his tongue probed in rhythm with his shaft as both her orifices welcomed them gleefully. There was still much time left with much to explore, much to do...

They clung to each other and kissed again, before she turned abruptly and rushed through the gates, to complete her exit formalities and board the waiting aircraft. He stood in the viewing gallery, watching her plane taxi, then waved, hoping she could see him from one of those oval windows behind which she sat. He watched the airliner race down the runway, lift its nose towards the sky and peered with narrowed eyes as it turned into a dot in the blue and eventually vanished.

The tears of sadness that had filled her eyes while she boarded, were soon replaced with those of joy as she prepared to disembark. Soon, she would be holding her 4-year-old daughter, whom she had left behind with her parents, in her arms.

"The seed you have planted has germinated," she wrote. That letter, when he received it, was dated over a month in the past. Such was the speed of overseas mail in those days.

Many months later, she would write again, enclosing a photograph of the fruit of her labour.

It would be a very long time before they would meet again.

Kanchan: An indecent proposal

As soon as I alight from my car, I am flanked by two muscular women. They look attractive too and are smartly dressed in the uniform of KK Corporation. While a security guard at the door directs my driver to the parking area, the taller lady introduces herself and her companion.

"I am Sadhana, and this is my colleague, Hema. Welcome to KK Corporation, Madame Kanchan. Boss has told us you are a VIP, so I am here to personally assist you through our security protocols and then guide you to his office."

I am beginning to feel uncomfortable. I have been specifically instructed to not take my assistant along for this meeting. I suddenly realise it has been a very long time since I have ventured out anywhere alone. As actors, we eventually end up with an entourage. A manager or an assistant as a necessary appendage, then when out on shoots, a make-up artist, a hairstylist, a person to help us with our costumes and sometimes, while venturing into crowded places, a couple of beefy security guys to keep exuberant fans from manhandling you.

"Would you like me to take your handbag for scanning, or would you like to place it in the scanner yourself?" The voice interrupts my train of thoughts. "I know it is a designer bag, so please put this in the tray here, I promise you, it will not be scratched or damaged." Sadhana has that sweet reassuring and disarming smile as she speaks.

I hand over the bag to her, step through the body scanner while she picks up my bag delicately and hands it back to me when I cross over to the other side.

The scenic elevator ride is breathtaking. I see the lobby is beautifully done, the wall panels have intricate sculptures, some abstract some classical, and I can see a cafeteria on the extreme left. It is just like the lobby of a five-star hotel.

"You are a wonderful actor, Madam, and I really am a big fan of yours. I try very hard, workload permitting, to watch your movies as soon as they are released."

I cannot make out if she is genuinely saying this, or having sensed my uneasiness, is just trying to make me comfortable. I smile at her.

As I step out of the elevator, a burly man stands up from his desk. "Welcome, Madame, Boss will be here anytime now," and he nods imperceptibly to Sadhana.

"This way, please," she says as she guides me down a large hall to what is obviously the corner office. She opens the door for me and boy, is the room huge. It is a long walk of about 15 yards to the desk at the far end of the room. There is just one high back chair in front of the desk and an almost similar one behind it.

She pulls out the chair for me. "Can I get you some tea, coffee or a cold drink?" She asks courteously.

"Some cold water will be fine," I respond.

She steps to the left, walks a few paces to a refrigerator that is built into a wall cabinet, takes out a bottle and pours a glass. She places it on a dainty coaster on the desk in front of me.

"I will leave you here now. Once your discussions are over, one of us will walk you back to your car. Have a great day Madame!"

I survey the room. The desk before me is leather topped, in a deep shade of burgundy. It obviously is an expensive piece of furniture. There is an old fashioned blotter, matching the tabletop, with a couple of inkwells and fountain pens, the type you dip into to write or sign. To the right lies an area that doubles up as a conference room, with a conference table, a few chairs, a projector mounted on the ceiling, a screen, a whiteboard and some small cupboards on the sides. While the room is well lit, there are heavy drapes all around what I figure out to be floor to ceiling windows.

"I am sorry I kept you waiting."

I jump out of my skin and my chair when I hear that voice right behind me.

"You scared me," I almost scream.

"I am sorry I startled you, I didn't mean to."

He walks around me, then around his desk to his chair. After placing his laptop down, he extends his hand towards me.

"Welcome to my office, and I am really sorry I crept up on you. My name is KK and I look after this and a few other companies and businesses."

I shake his hand, the actor in me takes over and a smile lights up my face. "I am Kanchan, Mr KK."

He smiles. "Just KK, everyone calls me KK."

He lets go of my hand rather abruptly, I don't think it is deliberate, but my mind till now hasn't registered how his hand felt on mine.

"Please sit down. Would you like some tea? I have asked for a light Chinese tea. But if you want something else, just say so."

"I will have a little bit of what you are having. Thank you so much for seeing me at such short notice." I get this sneaky feeling he has done some homework on me and knows I like Chinese tea, or maybe it is just a coincidence.

He is tall, about 6 feet, maybe a bit more. He is not exactly dark, he has a rather tanned complexion. Though there is a long scar running up from the right side of the neck, right up his cheek, ending at his ear, he is handsome. He actually has a school-boyish look. He is lean, yet muscular, his abdomen is flat. His eyes are a deep brown, his hair black and cut short, he is clean-shaven and I get a whiff of his musky aftershave.

"Rekha said this is urgent when she spoke to me early in the morning. I was at one of my units very far away, so I could not come back soon enough to see you yesterday itself. I was to leave for Italy this morning, I postponed my trip to next week."

"Oh, my God, I didn't know."

"Neither does Rekha," he smiles, "but when she says something is urgent, even death will have to wait. Oops, I didn't mean to sound morbid, but I am not always good with my choice of words."

"I am sorry you had to change your plans for me."

"Not a problem, but if you can state yours, I will do what I can to help."

Then he looks towards the door behind me and nods. "Let us drink some tea first."

The burly guy at the reception walks in with the tea tray, leaves it on the desk and makes a hasty exit. I had sensed him walking in and then out. Yet moments before, KK has crept up on me cat-like and caught me off guard in this same environment.

I have heard in certain circles that KK is an assassin, a smuggler, a thug and what not. But I trust Rekha. Though she is much senior to me in both age and the number of years in the movie industry, we had hit it off and become friends a couple of years ago. I know she won't push me down any dark tunnel.

KK pours out the tea. I take the cup to my lips. It is hot, aromatic, light and refreshing.

"Rekha told me to be upfront and frank with you and that I will be. Well, you know I am an actor, and I perform lead roles in Hindi and a few other bi-lingual movies." I begin.

"You are good. I don't particularly watch many movies, but a few months ago, Rekha had recommended yours. I think it was just after your last picture was released. You are a good actor. You still need something big to come up to Rekha's class, but you will get there soon."

"Thank you. That was brutally frank and also true. Yes, I am not yet in Rekha's league, but Rekha too says I will get there sooner than later."

He keeps looking at me, with a smile on his face.

"So I have auditioned for this new movie that is coming up, and I am perfect for this role. It is a big-budget woman-oriented movie, about 30 million bucks, or so I am told. The director is the best in the industry today, and he knows I fit the role perfectly."

"Is he not offering you the right fee? I know women are paid less than their male counterparts in your industry, but that seems to be the case in almost every field, doesn't it?"

"This role is a role of a lifetime, I would be happy to do it gratis, for free, but to get that part, that bastard wants me to sleep with him."

He winces, but in a moment his face turns expressionless.

"I don't know what you think of us actors, KK, but I really am not that type. I don't know if you will believe me, but I haven't done this. Till now I thought my talents were good enough, I did not expect this casting couch phenomenon to hit me."

He keeps looking into my eyes, I stare back defiantly. The silence is deafening, and I can feel teardrops gathering in the corners of my eyes.

"I wouldn't make such a compromise even if the guy was handsome but this prick is built like Jabba the Hutt."

He bursts into laughter, so do I and the tears involuntarily spill out. He pushes the box of tissues on his side of the desk towards me.

"There are lots of things I don't like, Kanchan, lechers and tears in a woman's or a child's eyes top that list."

He waits until I finish dabbing my eyes and cheeks. He extends his hand for the crumpled tissues. I hesitate. He nods and I hand them over to him, he chucks them into the waste-paper basket under his desk.

"What is the name of that movie director?"

"Datta," he is known in the industry as Datta-Sahib."

"I need to make some phone calls."

"Shall I wait outside?" I ask him.

"Just wait here, this may take some time, but I want to sort out as much as I can before you leave my office."

He rises up from his chair, goes towards a door on his right, opens it, enters and closes it behind him. I get a quick glimpse of the inside of that room, it seems to be a small lounge of some sort.

I sit there, twiddling with my phone, then turn on 'flight mode' to block out incoming calls. I start playing Sudoku.

It is after a good 45 minutes that he comes out.

"Kanchan, do you possess a valid passport? I presume it is an Indian one?"

"Yes," I had mine renewed last year, it is valid for another 9 years."

"And have you travelled before on a Schengen Visa?"

"Yes, I also have valid Visas for the US and the UK."

He is grinning now. "Listen to me very carefully, and you will have to trust me completely. If after this conversation, you feel that you cannot go ahead with this, then I may not be able to force a favourable outcome for you. But you can be sure that this conversation will be forgotten and we will part as friends."

"What do I have to do?"

"You are going with me to Italy, next week."

"What?"

He raises his hand to silence me. "Listen to everything I have to say before you react." His voice is cold.

"This evening, you will text Datta that you are going abroad on a holiday with a friend, and will be back in about 15 days. You will then decide whether you want to do the movie with him or not. Do not, repeat, do not tell him where you are going"

"He will give the role to someone else."

"I told you not to interrupt me." He sounds irritated. "He will not give the role to anyone else because one, he has no backup, he is very confident you will succumb to his, er... 'charms.' Two, what he does not know yet is, that if you are not in, the producers will either not give him the money for the movie or they will find another director.

After this, do not respond to his calls or calls from his office, do not reply to his text messages. If he tries calling you from any other person's number, just disconnect the call when you hear his voice. But do not block his number. If he ends up sending you any text that can be construed as sexual harassment, well, we will have evidence that will be more convincing than your word against his."

His phone tinkles, he looks at it, smiles and sets it face down on the table. "One of my staff members will meet you tomorrow morning, help you apply online for your visa and accompany you to the Visa facilitation centre," he continues.

"Your ticket and accommodation will be booked in the next couple of hours, there will be an invitation to visit Italy from someone I know so that your Visa is processed expeditiously.

Once your Visa is through, text Datta once again that you will return soon to discuss the movie. He may ask you a lot of questions, the only thing you need to tell him is that you are taking a holiday with your friend. If he asks about your friend, just say in a matter of fact tone that your friend doesn't like you sleeping around. If he asks for your friend's name, tell him it is 'KK,' and then bring the conversation to an end.

That takes care of Datta. Now let me assure you, that your new found friend, that is 'your's truly,' is a perfect gentleman. You will be staying in my apartment in Florence, it has three bedrooms. The master bedroom is of course mine, but you can choose any of the other two, they are equally comfortable. I have some business to attend to in Italy, you can go sightseeing and shopping on your own, and if you will allow me, I can show you around some of my favourite art galleries and museums. Now you can ask me all the questions you want."

"Why are you doing this? And what will I have to do in return?"

"I am doing this because Rekha sent you to me. I owe her a lot in life, and anything I do will still be insufficient payback for what I owe. You have to do nothing that you do not wish to. You will be treated with all the due affection and respect that a friend deserves. There is no hidden agenda, there are no unreasonable demands. You will have to take my word on that. This is not your movie industry Kanchan, in my universe, not everything is transaction based."

"I am sorry if I sounded rude. I do need to think this over, KK."

"Yes, you do that and take down my number. I trust you not to give this number to anyone. Call me in the evening after 8. Most importantly, do not, under any circumstances meet Datta, be it in his office, at a friend's or colleague's home or any public place. Just stay away from him till I give you the go-ahead."

"What if he barges into my place?"

It is likely. You met Sadhana and Hema on your way in. From this evening, until we leave for Italy, one of them will always be by your side. They are well trained in martial arts, carry guns and are licensed and trained to use them.

"This is scary and you seem to be enjoying this."

"Not yet, but I am going to. I think I told you a while ago, I do not like lechers. Now, would you like to have lunch with me? I normally eat in our cafeteria downstairs. Since you are a famous personality, you will invite a lot of attention, some of my staff may want to meet you. If you are uncomfortable, we can go elsewhere. If you have some other engagement, or you just don't want to join me, I will understand."

I am now very curious about him. He seems to have achieved in 45 minutes what may have taken others a lifetime. I have seen the bigwigs in my industry wield their power, but there is a different kind of power in KK, a type I have not seen before. This holiday thing does not seem comfortable, so, maybe I will come to know something more about him when I see him interacting with his staff.

"I would love to have lunch with you, and I am sure your staff must be as kind and helpful as you are."

The cafeteria is like many I have seen in Europe. You queue up, load your tray with the food of your choice from the counters. At the end of the line, a supervisor plugs in the items on your tray into a console, you swipe your card and the amount is billed to you. I see no pecking order, people who are already in line do not make way for the big boss. He smiles often, they speak to him cheerfully. Many recognise and greet me. KK swipes his card for the items in both his tray and mine, we go over to a table in one quiet corner to eat.

A few of his staff members walk over and want to be photographed with me, a selfie here, or asking someone else to click their photo with me there and so on.

"The food is good," I remark.

"I have a couple of nutritionists and dieticians who count the calories and work out the menu for the day, I don't know if my staff love it, my strict instructions are that no junk food can be served here," he laughs.

"What is your main line of business, KK?"

"My flagship company does a lot of imports and exports. We import olive oil, fine wines, some electronic components, and some parts for maintaining nuclear plants. We export some foodstuff, garments and textiles, some ores and minerals. Then I have some manufacturing units making copper cables, machinery for industries, handlooms and packaged spices. I also am a stakeholder in a large construction company that mainly operates in the Gulf region."

"I still don't understand this Italy trip. Why is this necessary?"

"Trust me Kanchan, I know the Datta types. They become so good in their field, they begin to think they can get what they want, when they want, at a price they decide, and that includes people. They do not take rejection easily and can turn out to be vindictive. I just want to make him realise that you are unattainable, yet create a situation where he gives you the role. Then again, this is a charade, I assure you, there will be no hanky-panky, you will be safe with me and..." he adds with a naughty wink, "...your chastity will be well protected."