Kanesha Ch. 03: Descent into Slavery

Story Info
Kanesha awakes in her prison cell and is treated as a slave.
7.3k words
4.57
54.9k
37

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is intended for adult audiences only. All characters found within are above 18 years of age. This is the third chapter in a series centered on the heroine Kanesha Connors. This story was written with the help and approval of the lovely Aerielle. She is the inspiration of the lovely Kanesha and her perils. She has been a huge help in developing the plot and scenes within. We hope everyone enjoys.

*************

Kanesha's eyes slowly fluttered open. Voices had stirred her from her slumber.

"Give 336 her breakfast, clean her and prep her for work detail. She's got a busy day with her processing this afternoon." She heard an unknown voice say above her small prison. She closed her eyes again for a moment or two as her surroundings came back to her.

Kanesha knelt in the small cell and tried to stretch slowly. Her body ached in a way it never had before. Her pussy and ass hurt from the thick dildos that had tormented her in the same way she'd tormented the slave on the auction block. It was poetic justice in a dark way. Her jaw was in no better shape from the harsh dental gag and cocks that had spent nearly three hours using her mouth for their pleasure. Her arms ached from the wrist bondage to the metal pole slid behind her back.

As her senses slowly returned she could feel the dried cum caked onto her body. The smell and the sensation made her feel dirty and used. The hood she still wore was caked in dried semen as well. As her eyes opened she could see movement just above her grate. She thought it must be Trent come to release her.

Instead she watched as a fat bellied man laid face down across her grate. She watched as he fed his equally fat cock through the bars. "Breakfast 336." He said "Suck it like you have the past two weeks to earn your daily protein."

Kanesha balked for only a moment not moving an inch. Surely soon Trent would be setting these guards straight and end her playtime. It was over, the night was over, this was going too far wasn't it? She saw little choice as she raised herself on her knees, even at barely 5' tall her tight prison fit her body well. As she lifted her head up and tilted it back she reached the dangling cock.

Her lips parted and she took it into her mouth. The cock tasted worse than all the cock she'd had last night combined. Sweat, pussy and cum was the flavor she tasted as her lips slid up and down feeling the fat shaft grow. She humiliatingly worked the cock for her breakfast, wondering if they would feed her anything but cum this morning. Her belly grumbled with hunger as she started to work faster.

"You worked my cock so much better yesterday." Came the gruff voice of the man above. "I saw what they did to you in room 111. That take some of the spunk out of ya or put too much spunk in ya?" He laughed.

Kanesha's shuddered remembering the abuse that she suffered but began working his cock harder determine to serve this guard like she would Trent if it were him to wake her this morning. She pushed her bound body up and down sucking deep the thick cock. She soon felt the man shuddering and tensing his body.

"Fuck... drain those balls good slave..." he muttered. Kanesha soon felt him spasm and cum being pumping down her mouth. She kept every drop inside as she realized this might actually be her breakfast. His cum tasted just like the last thirty loads she'd drank over the course of last night, salty, sticky and bitter.

Kanesha pulled off and painted heavily. "Thank you sir for your load. Is Master Stone coming to retrieve me this morning?" She begged wanting to end this ordeal as soon as possible.

"Last I heard Master Stone was in his office fucking that brown skinned auctioneer slut he seems to like so much." He opened the grate to Kanesha's cell. "And by heard, I mean everyone who's walked by his office has heard her wanton cries. She's quite a screamer."

The fat man reached into her small cell and gripped the bar behind her back. He pulled upward and Kanesha groaned feeling the bar jerk tight to her elbows. "Ahhhhhh" she gasped feeling the strain on her shoulders. The guard tossed her on the ground roughly before grabbing her arm and dragging her down the rows of prison cells.

Kanesha noticed some slaves slept in ease in their cells while other cells were empty. She felt the dirty fingers of the man squeeze her bicep tightly as he dragged her out of the room. They entered a large shower and he pushed her to the center. She felt the bar behind her jerked up and locked to a chain in the ceiling. Soon it was cranked higher and higher until it forced her to her tiptoes.

She groaned as she dangled by the bar behind her back. At least she knew in a few moments the dried cum and grime that covered her naked body would soon be washed away. She watched the man move to a water hose beside one of the shower heads and turn on the water.

"Fuuuucccckkkkk" Kanesha screamed as she felt the intense blast of cold water. She didn't realize the showers wouldn't be warm and she'd have to suffer the chilling blast of cold water against her skin. The man laughed as she tried to squirm and wiggle but was restricted by the chain and her bondage.

An evil smile crossed his face as he blasted the cold jets across her cum covered tits. He worked the stream down her belly and spent extra time blasting her shaven cunt and mound. He always enjoyed hearing the screams such a strong jet to the cunt always brought. This one was no different as she squirmed and groaned begging for freedom.

He stopped after hosing down her entire body. He admired her petite frame with more than adequate breasts. "Move in and shave her..." He said.

Kanesha's hadn't noticed before but a club slave entered her field of vision. The woman had her hands behind her but a gag in her mouth that connected to a shaving razor. Kenesha shuddered hearing the sound of shaving cream and the feeling of the guard applying it to her thighs, calves and mound.

"Hold extremely still..." the guard said after finishing applying the cream. The club slave expertly began cutting away any stubble and cream that now covered her lower body. Kanesha was frozen as she felt the woman work her body with the razor. She felt her already smooth body be shaven clean by the naked slave. She was humiliated to be treated this way, a treatment she realized was every morning for each club slave.

When the slave finished shaving, cool water again cleansed her body. The latex hood was sprayed off last cleaning off all the layers of dried cum that caked it. "Alright 336. Time to put you to work." The guard said unlocking her wrist restraints and pulling her by the arm with him naked and dripping wet.

They entered another room where Kanesha continued to drip cold water on the floor. Her body shivered and was covered in goosebumps. "I want to see Trent." She said firmly ready to end this charade.

"Oh you will 336. You've been scheduled to clean his office and public room 111 where you were used so thoroughly last night. Then after lunch you're scheduled for your processing." The guard said gripping something and turning Kanesha away from him. She felt her wrists pulled tight and fully expected him to lock her wrists together but instead felt something leather glide up her wrists and arms.

The guard strapped the leather arm binder over her shoulders and under her arms. It restricted her movement but she didn't resist the bindings. She would get this straightened out when she saw Trent. It was probably even part of his plan to have Slave 336 clean his office and then switch her and Melinda back. She barely noticed as the guard moved in front of her.

"Open slut..." He commanded and pushed a gag toward her mouth. She complied and felt a thick cock gag enter her lips. As he buckled it around her head she looked down her nose to see a long shaft extend out and end in a brush. She realized she'd be scrubbing the floors and furniture with her mouth gag and cock inside her lips.

"This should keep a slut like you busy and keep those hands off that sweet cunt of yours. I know how you lazy sluts like to finger orgasms from your body all day..." he laughed snapping a leash to her collar and smacking her ass firmly.

She prayed he'd take her to Trent's office first so this could all end but instead he took her down the hallway to the public rooms. Opening the door to 111 the odor of sex and sweat filled her nostrils. She watched as he lead her to the center where she'd been throatfucked into submission the night before. Cum stained the rubber mat she had been kneeling on.

"Scrub everything slut. Floor. Couches. Equipment." He said dropping a bucket of soapy water next to her. "Guards will 'check' on you regularly to make sure your working."

The way he said 'check' sent shivers up her spine. She watched as he walked out the door and she wondered how many other club slaves were cleaning public rooms this morning. Kanesha resigned to her fate and went to her knees dipping the brush into the bucket and withdrawing it to scrub the cum from the floor.

It didn't take long for Kanesha's knees to ache from the work. Her mouth too had discovered that the brush and cock gag were connected in some way. Each push with her head on the floor lead to the cock pushing slightly into her mouth and throat. She realized not only was she working but she was being trained. Her body responded to the treatment in the same way it always did, she felt the trickle of her juice slide down her clean inner thigh.

******************

What felt like hours later Kanesha had actually managed to clean most of the floor and several of the leather couches. The seats were stained with juices that weren't her own. She then realized how much her scene had sent others to fucking. She wondered how many women had cum riding their partners cock while watching her debasement.

This was the thought on her mind as the door to the room was opened. Inside walked two burly guards. "How's the work coming in here 336?" Asked one of them with a cruel smile as they both approached her.

Kanesha mumbled something into the gag as the men came closer. She realized both towered over her small frame well over 6' tall. She felt a meaty hand grip her armbinder and jerk her toward the center of the room. "Let's see how clean you've been scrubbing these floors." He pushed her down to her knees.

She felt her gag unbuckled next and the other guard slid it from her mouth. She gasp. "Thank you Sir." As she found herself face to face with her cleaning work.

"Not bad 336. I can barely see any cum that dripped off your naked body onto the floor last night. What a show you put on... both me and Tim here doubled teamed 207 while watching you." The guard who had ungagged her said.

"I'm glad it was pleasing to you sir." She said submissively as she felt the other man's hand on her head pushing her face to the floor.

"It was. Now lick and see if you can taste any cum." He ordered.

Kanesha shivered under his grasp as her tongue darted out her mouth and slide against the rubber mat. She caught the hint of soap and bitter taste of rubber but no flavor of sex. She craned her neck up. "It's clean Sir.." She said quietly.

The two men laughed and dragged her to another area and repeated the process. Each time Kanesha licked she felt even more humiliated and hot between her legs. Finally the men moved to the base of the post where Kanesha has spent most of her time.

This lick produced the flavor of her own pussy juice mixed with different loads of semen. Kanesha shuddered and said. "Sir, I apologize. I have not yet had time to clean here."

One of the men gripped her head jerking It back. "You taste the flavor of cum and pussy juice?" He growled.

"Yes sir." She replied.

"Who's pussy juice? Who's cum?" He growled gripping her armbinder and bending her back.

"My pussy juice sir... and... and... many different men's cum..." she blushed hard.

"And you didn't think to clean here first?" He asked smacking a hand across her ass.

"Ahhhhh, Yes sir I did but I was saving it for last, when the brush and water would be dirtier." She gritted her teeth as she felt the slap sting her right cheek hard.

"Let's teach the bitch a lesson." Grumbled one guard as he pushed her toward the other on her knees.

The one in front of Kanesha had already unzipped and pulled out his cock stroking it. He was huge, way bigger than most the members that she'd serviced last night. "Lesson 1. Always start where the slave has been used most." He said before dropping to his knees and stuffing his cock down her throat.

Kanesha tried to expel the member but that only let her tongue slide along the bottom as he used her. She felt the other man drop behind her and an equally large member slide between her legs. It was at this moment that Kanesha realize she'd only been fucked by the dildos last night. No one had used her pussy or ass. This guard would be the first to take her slave pussy and the thought drove her wild.

The moment he buried inside her from behind she orgasmed on his cock. Slave 336 was being fucked, she was being split roasted by two guards just the way she was supposed to be. They began using her like any other sex slave would be used. Her body swayed back and forth between their large thighs as her pussy and mouth gobbled up their thick members.

"Damn, this bitch had got a decent cunt. Tight and wet and pretty sure she came the instant my cock buried inside her." The guard using her pussy said.

"Her mouth ain't bad either." The other moaned as his hand worked her lips back and forth around him. "I can feel her moan every time you go deep. I wonder if this slave has had cocks this size since being collared?"

"She has. Don't you remember fucking her last week backstage of the auction? She wasn't hooded then." He replied thrusting roughly into Kanesha's backside. His cock spreading her tight lips with each rough thrust.

"This is her?" The other commented. "I don't remember her tits being this big..." he said as a hand drifted to Kanesha's left breast and squeezed. "No that slut didn't have the handful I've got now..."

Kanesha thought for a moment about revealing her identity. Maybe the two guards would realize the mistake and release her, then she could straighten everything out with Trent. Then again in her exposed position they might cruelly use the information to their own advantages. She shuddered thinking of the ways they could twist her situation to their gain. This exact thought took her to her second orgasm of the day.

As her mind cleared from the intense orgasm she heard the men talking further. "The boss sure knows his sluts, like that one he has run his auction." The man drove his cock deep into her cunt and held. "Slave 773 told me he whores that auctioneer out to potential members during the week and she works a strip club on weekdays. Not what you'd expect typically from your auctioneer." He slid his cock out of her pussy and laid the thick wet member down against her asscrack.

Kanesha tried to scream it wasn't true but the sound she made only was mutters around the cock in her mouth.

"Fucking lies." The other said. "You can't believe a word that comes from a slave's lips. Especially pertaining to the slut who's selling her." Kanesha's eyes looked up to see him looking down on her.

"But I will say if that Auctioneer ever put on a collar. I'd fuck her mouth just like this...." the cruel man said grimacing and making eye contact with Kanesha. He gripped the back of her head and began thrusting deep into her throat, hitting the back and causing Kanesha to gag. She'd learned from last night how to relax her gag reflex and take this abuse and again tried to replicate the skill.

"Yeah. That auctioneer slut always acts better than the rest of us. Ordering us guards to tie bitches up and restrain them here. Tie her up yourself bitch..." the man behind her growled as his cockhead moved to her tight rosebud and pressed against it.

She screamed into the cock raping her throat as the pain of her ass spreading around his member was excruciating. She felt a rough slap to her ass and barely registered him telling her to "Shut the fuck up and take it."

As he bottomed out the conversation returned to their thoughts on the beautiful auctioneer. "That stuck up bitch never fucks anyone in the club except the boss. She treats her cunt like a prized treasure." The one in her mouth said.

"No joke. The one we had before her at least would give the guards blowjobs at the end of a long auction session." He slowly slid his cock back in her ass and thrust forward making Kanesha scream again. "If I ever got my hands on that auctioneer bitch in a dark alley. I'd ruin her ass and make her udders sway under her..."

Kanesha groaned in agony as she felt him fucking her ass hard and rough. The dildo from the night before had loosened her some but not near enough to handle this monster cock. It made it worse that the men were actually talking about how they'd fuck her if they were given the chance. She wondered how many other slaves had to listen to conversations about what the guards would do to the real Kanesha, the auctioneer.

"I bet that bitch would cum like Christmas morning if you double penetrated her. Bet a tight ass slut like that wouldn't know what to do." The one in her mouth said as he pulled his cock back watching pre-cum drip from his tip to Slave 336's open mouth. "This slut kinda has the same shape as that auctioneer. Why don't we see what she would do treated like that..."

"An excellent idea." His partner said as he slid his cock all the way out of Kanesha's ass.

One guard laid down on his back and stroked his member wet with her saliva. The other pushed her to straddle him. Kanesha looked down hovering her pussy over the cock she'd been sucking and slowly lowered her hips. She sank her small body down on the member feeling her tight wet pussy squeeze his thick shaft fully. She started riding him, riding his unprotected cock like a whore, like a sex slave. She worked up a good pace with him inside her as she felt the other guard kneel behind her.

He bent her armbinder upward forcing her to bend all the way forward and rest her breasts against the naked chest of the man inside her pussy. She knew what was coming next and prepared herself for the coming pain as the other man's cock slowly slid against the asshole he'd been fucking moments earlier.

It slid inside far easier this time but still caused Kanesha pain. She grimaced and groaned against the chest of the man she straddled until they were both seeded deep inside her. Then the cock started moving in unison fucking both her holes up and down. She found herself starting to enjoy the sensation of the cocks filling both holes. The humiliating thought of them doing this to Auctioneer Kanesha sent her over the edge.

"Fuck..... fuck... fuck me like that..." she grumbled between thrusts exhausted from the treatment as her pussy spasmed in another orgasm.

"She likes it.." one said.

"Just like that auctioneer bitch would..." The other chided.

"We'd tear that slut two new holes.. they'd never be the same after we were done..." he replied.

Kanesha's moaned knowing he was telling the truth. She'd never be the same after this double penetration. Her body had never felt such intense pleasure and pain simultaneously. She ground her clit against the pubic hair of the man in her pussy and moaned deep.

"Fuck me... fuck me like I'm her... use me like that bitch... put me in my place... serving your cocks masters... " she moaned between thrusts. She wanted them to ruin her. She wanted her mask off so they could see her as the slutty wanton auctioneer, double penetrated on their cocks.

12