Kanesha Ch. 05: Auction of Slave 336

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went wide understanding his Spanish well. "Esclavo 336" she replied realizing now his accent was from Spain. She looked closer at his dark complexion and toned form. He was about her age or maybe younger in his early 20s.

"Has sido criado?" He again asked her in Spanish.

"No Señor." She replied at the humiliating question.

"Eres fértil?" He quizzed her as one hand trailed to her wet pussy lips and the other to her heaving chest.

"Pronto estare Señor..." She said submissively.

His dark eyes glanced up and down her tone body now covered in a sheet of sweat. "Harías una buena puta." He said taking his hands away.

It was at that moment she realized where she had heard that accent before. Behind the mental blur of the past sex filled week she remembered a time when she, as Kanesha had made a business trip to Spain and had met this same man. He was the son of a business partner of her real jobs firm. She had even shaken his hand multiple times and exchanged drinks one fun evening.

Her stomach ached realizing in a few hours she'd have her hood removed and he'd instantly recognize her. Then as the next member stepped up to evaluate her body she knew what had happened.

Melinda had invited him. She felt a pit in her stomach as she realized Melinda had switched places with her all week. There is no telling what kind of damage she had caused to her former life as Kanesha Connors. She heard her barcode scanned again still bent forward slightly leaning against the wall. Who else could be here tonight to see her unhooding? She had a few ex-boyfriends who might have the money to buy her. Maybe her boss at work who had always made her feel uncomfortable when she dressed up in heels and revealing tops. She felt a rough hand turn her and pin her body to the wall to examine her closer.

Hours later most members had found tables and Slave 336 heard the familiar voice of Master Trent in the Display Cage. He found her, and could see Melinda all smiling hanging on his arm wearing one of her favorite cocktail dresses and heels. It was a dress she knew she'd never get to try on again and feel sexy in those shoes. She knew she'd be fortunate to get any clothing from this moment forward.

"Trent look!" Melinda exclaimed. "I get to sell a slave permanently tonight!" The pair walked straight up to her and smiled.

"Now Kanesha..." Trent said his eyes staring at Slave 336. "You behave yourself or I'll have you strung up beside her."

"Oh Trent." She mockingly slapped his arm away. "I'm just having fun. 336 knows we've been keeping a close track on her training and testing this week. Personally I can say I find it rather lacking in one area."

"And what's that my pet?" He asked as Melinda neared the manacled Slave 336. "Why pleasuring a woman. I read she'd only been made to eat pussy a paltry thirty times or so. Guard..." Melinda ordered. "Put 336 on her knees."

Slave 336 felt the guard unlock her restraints and forced her to kneel before Melinda. He pushed her arms behind her and locked the ever present metal bands together behind her. She felt the rough cold stone of the floor on her knees as she watched Melinda slide up the short cocktail dress.

"Now don't make a mess 336. We can't have your face covered in pussy juice during the auction." The woman said stepping closer.

Slave 336 admired the hips and smooth thighs of the cruel woman who'd stolen her life. Her eyes locked on the lovely shaven cunt of her better as she opened her lips. Her tongue began sliding against Melinda's slit and up to her clit. She teased the tender nub with her tongue in a circular motion before licking lower and moving to use her tongue to fuck the delicious pussy.

She could taste the woman's juice as she felt a hand move to her hood. Melinda held her down as she fucked her tongue back and forth inside her pussy. "Damn Trent. She's fucking good... " she moaned as Slave 336 heard her barcode scanned by a phone.

"How good?" Trent said in an amused tone.

"Very good... ooooooo... she's got me near the edge already... fucking give her a good rating..." Melinda said as she ground her hips into Slave 336's mouth.

"Ten of ten." Trent said as he typed on his phone. "You suppose your best friend Stacy would want to rate her? You did invite her didn't you?"

"Oh yeah... oh fuck..." Melinda moaned nearing an orgasm grinding on Slave 336's face. "She'll have to wait for the unhooding just like everyone else. Perhaps we'll have you suck and eat all my friends and coworkers we invited." She said in a sultry tone.

"An excellent idea." Trent said as he watched Melinda finish on her face and step back pulling down her dress.

"Clean them all up and get them dressed." Trent ordered the guard. "Auction begins in 15."

******************

"Guess I don't have to doll you up much in that hood. Here let me get those lips and eyes." The naked slave said lifting up a mascara brush. Slave 336 had watched in the prep room as all the other slaves were dressed and pampered. Because her auction was last she would be the last to receive the treatment.

She closed her eyes and allowed the big titted blonde to apply a dark black mascara to her eyes and then paint her lips a bright red. "Now let's see what you've been assigned to wear." The blonde bounced up and retrieved a small cardboard box. She emptied the contents on a small table letting Slave 336 see what she'd wear before she was sold.

She lifted her arms as the blonde wrapped the corset around her slender waist. Slave 336 could see in the mirror the black corset would pull her torso tight but leave her pussy and tits easily displayed. She felt the woman pull tight and felt the squeeze on her already slender waist. As she looked in the mirror she thought the corset seemed to accentuate her exposed breasts and tattooed mound.

The blonde slave then moved to her left leg and began sliding up fishnet stockings. She stopped far up her thigh before repeating the process on her right. Last she lifted her foot and slid the 5" black stiletto heels onto her feet buckling them closed.

"Let's get you oiled up and sent backstage." The woman said with a smile. She poured warm oil into her open palm and began rubbing it liberally over Slave 336's skin.

She moaned sensually feeling the warm sensation of the oil being applied by the woman's hands. Her hands seemed to glide over Slave 336's skin. They moved over her shoulders and down her bare arms, up the top part of her back and then down over her naked chest. Slave 336 gasp feeling the warm oil rubbed over her ample chest. She thought of how her breasts had swollen and become far more sensitive since the doctor began his injections.

The blonde worked the oils over her soft light brown skin until it glistened in the lighting. "You'll look exquisite under those stage lights." She commented as she squeezed more oil into her hand and began applying it to Slave 336's thighs and ass. She slid her expert fingers over her plump cheeks making them glisten identical to her chest. Slave 336 moaned as she felt the fingers work up her crack and then back down to coat her holes in the oil. The blonde slid her hands over 336's thighs and over her branded mound.

Slave 336 moaned deeply as she watched her new tattoo glisten under the oil and the blonde lubing up her cunt for display. She saw a grin cross the woman's face as she spent a lot of time rubbing oil over her pussy lips and clit. Slave 336 nearly came as two oiled fingers easily penetrated her already highly lubricated cunt.

"You're ready for sale." She said pulling her hands away. The statement obviously meant she was done dolling up Slave 336 but there was an obvious overtime of truth. Slave 336 was ready to be sold to the highest bidder. She was ready for the public display and debasement that went with it. As the guard grabbed her arm firmly to lead her to the backstage holding area she realized she wasn't just ready, she was craving it...

**************

The auction had already begun when the guard brought her to the backstage area. Slave 336 knew the protocol and dropped to her knees facing the back of the kneeling slave in front of her. She knew she'd kneel here until a sale was completed then all the slaves would crawl one spot forward nearing the curtain.

She could hear Melinda's voice ringing through the speakers as she was displaying the merchandise. She realized that seven days ago that voice was hers. She was the one putting the women to sale. She was the one that got to decide how they'd be displayed, bound or used on stage. She remembered how she enjoyed making some of them crawl on all fours before displaying them. She wondered how Melinda would treat her.

"Sold!!" She heard Melinda's voice say and the sound of a gavel banged. The curtain opened briefly and a pale skinned brunette entered the backstage area. "Take her to the holding cell for her new owner." Melinda said as she attached a leash to the collar of the next in line. "Let's go." She said harshly jerking her up to her heeled feet. The curtain closed and each slave girl tentatively crawled one spot forward.

Every twenty or thirty minutes the front kneeling woman would be leashed and disappear into the curtain. Each one of the slutty dressed slaves would crawl again until it was her turn. The women would usually return stripped of what modest clothing they'd been given and some sporting welts or bruises on their tender flesh. Eventually, Slave 336 watched the girl in front of her disappear and she crawled facing the curtain. This was it, she was next, her heart pounded in the anticipation.

It felt like she blinked and the slave was back stripped of her small coverings. "Take her to a holding cell." Melinda ordered kneeling down to face Slave 336. "Showtime..." she said with an ultra cruel smile. "You'll be crawling. Do try to keep up..." she hooked the metal leash she'd been using around the chain connecting Slave 336's nipple piercings.

"Ugh..." she groaned feeling the chain pull taunt and her jerked onto the stage. She crawled slowly on all fours behind the leather clad Melinda. She looked up to see the backside of her cruel doppelgänger. She was wearing skin tight leather pants, top and high heeled boots all black as night.

Slave 336 turned her hooded head to see the audience. She could tell it was crowded by the bright lights of the room kept her unaware of exactly how many or who might be in the audience. She heard a few loud cheers knowing they were for her swaying hips and breasts as she was pulled along.

Melinda led her to the middle of the stage and urged her toward the very front. "Kneel with knees wide, hands behind your hood." She ordered.

Slave 336 complied knowing the position would give all the front row attendees an excellent view of her shaven pussy. As she raised her hands behind her head she watched Melinda unhooked her leash. She felt the position raise her heavy breasts as her fingers interlocked behind her head.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We have our last item for sale and I hope everyone brought their checkbooks." Melinda laughed as she moved behind the podium. "Feel free to check the display screen behind me or the club provided tablet on your table."

"Slave 336 has been collared for only a week but as you can all see has some of our highest scores and ratings. She been widely used by our guards and members during that time so her high ratings are not a statistical anomaly. As everyone can see she's been hooded because her identity will be a surprise to most of you along with the length of her slavery contract... permanent." Melinda said letting the last word hang out there for effect.

"As with all our auctions, you know that as the bidding increases so will the displays of her body and skills as a sex slave. We will begin her bidding like all slaves at $1000." Slave 336 began slightly gyrating her hips involuntary, Melinda's words were having an effect on her. "The bidding may begin." Melinda said banging the gavel.

It seemed like instantly there was a chime that Slave 336 recognized as the bidding had reached level 1. She didn't move as she heard guards behind her moving something onto the stage and the sounds of a drill attaching something to the floor behind her. She shivered wondering what it might be.

"It appears we've reached level 1 in record time as 336's price has just hit $10,000. Slave 336 why don't you turn around and crawl to the Level 1 display." Melinda said with a strong mocking tone.

Slave 336 turned around to see what fate awaited her at level 1. She knew what she had to do and slowly crawled to the metal pipe that had been drilled standing straight up into the wooden stage floor. She could see protruding from the top of the 2' metal pipe was a rather thick black rubber dildo that had to be a foot in length bent parallel to the ground.

"Slave 336 scored so very high on her sexual testing that we thought we'd give the bidders a sample of her skills." Melinda said to a few cheers from the crowd. "Kneel in front of the cock, suck into you mouth and hold." She ordered.

Slave 336 opened her bright red lips and pursed them around the rubber cock. She slid as far down as she could without letting the cock gag her. She felt Melinda's hands playing with the chain locked onto her nipple rings but she couldn't see from the angle what she was doing.

"As you can see Ladies and Gentlemen. I've adjusted her nipple chain to the specific length that will force her to stay on the cock. Trying to slide her mouth off it will cause quite a strain on her lovely nipple rings." She felt Melinda's fingers cup under her heavy breasts.

Slave 336 slid back and confirmed what Melinda had said. As the last few inches of cock moved toward the tip of her tongue she felt the chain pulled tight and grimaced as her nipple rings jerked to attention. The crowd seeing her body strain cheered loudly.

Slave 336 began performing on the auction block. Her lips moved back and forth taking as much of the dildo as she could. She knew each depraved act would only raise her value and price. She worked the fake cock with vigor and enthusiasm like she had so many real cocks this week.

Her hips began to gyrate as her pussy moistened at the degradation and humiliation. Her hands cupped her breasts and squeezed the heavy round orbs. They felt fuller and swollen with the doctor's hormones. She squeezed them firm and moaned as she deep throated the fake cock.

"Look at this slut go! She could be yours tonight and every night after." Melinda said standing right above her. Their eyes met before Slave 336 deep throated again the fake cock. "As you can see she's been trained to suck the biggest and thickest cocks."

Drool began running from the bottom of her lips down to her oiled glistening chest. She slid back too far on purpose to feel the harshly imbedded rings pull against her tits. She screamed around the cock before driving back down deep and closing her lips.

"As you can see she does enjoy pain, a smart owner will use that when deciding punishment. I think that's enough display of that hole." Melinda said unlocking her nipple chain. Instantly Slave 336 jerked back off the cock panting and sucking in air.

"Up... up..." Melinda said still holding the chain and forcing 336 to stand on shaking heels by a tug of her nipples. She forced her to turn and bend at the waist. Slave 336 felt the thick member slide between her thighs as Melinda backed her toward the post. She held her up and helped the cock to part her lips and ease inside her slowly.

"I know for a fact this healthy piece of fuckmeat has fucked her pussy in the shower on one of those suction cup wall dildos and now she'll do it all for you..." Melinda said giving Slave 336 a look that let her know Melinda had spent a healthy amount of time in her former apartment's shower.

Slave 336 slid her hips back until the dildo impaled her fully. She pulled forward and fucked back taking the rubber cock deep inside her wet wanton hole. Her slender hands moved to her knees to support her torso as she fucked the cock. She felt her tits begin to sway as she used the cock on her pussy. She felt the thin nipple chain swing and smack lightly into the underside of her breasts and flat stomach as she fucked the cock.

Slave 336 bounced back and forth increasing in pace as the pleasure swelled inside her. She wanted badly to get off before the crowd. To have to beg Melinda or the crowd to allow her to cum. Her pussy was making sloppy wet sounds each time she sank it down on the thick black dildo.

The ding of the Level 2 Display bell barely registered as she fucked the cock. It was Melinda's voice that made her realize she'd reached the next pinnacle. "Wow! $50,000 already! We're setting new records with this permanent slave! We'll let her finish before we show her next skill set...Maybe I'll even help her a bit."

Melinda moved her fingers under Slave 336's wet thighs. As she humped back impaling herself over and over Melinda's expert fingers worked her clit. "Ooooohhhhhh." Slave 336's lips said fucking faster and harder. "Oh Gawd oh!!" She humiliatingly came on the fake cock has Melinda rubbed her clit harder.

"Just think what this pussy would feel like spasming around your cocks." Melinda said leaving her to continue thrusting back and forth slower now.

"As the bidding has reached $50,000 and Display Level 2 we are going to ask for some assistance from some crowd members." Melinda announced as Slave 336 continued to drive herself back on the dildo. The crowd erupted in cheers and laughter at the possibility of getting to sample Slave 336's skills.

Melinda gleefully smiled. "Will the members of Table 33 join us on stage."

Slave 336 watched as a tall shapely brunette rose up the stairs followed by a middle aged man. She recognized them both the moment they passed behind the lights and waved back to a cheering crowd. Melinda had invited her coworker and best friend to attend her slave auction. She wondered how many other friends or coworkers could be mixed into the crowd and what they would think when they finally saw her hood removed.

Back when Slave 336 had a name and life outside the prison like environment of the sex club, Stacy had been her best friend. Stacy was a tall and slender brunette with bright eyes and full lips. Kanesha has found a friend and confidant in her. They had spent many a night out on the town being hit on and turning men down. Kanesha wouldn't have admitted it then but she had found her best friend highly attractive and as her heels clicked up on stage, her mouth watered wanted to taste her pussy.

Her coworker on the other hand was not someone she'd want to see in this place or position. Patrick was a cruel man a decade older than Kanesha. He was married with three kids but always shot her glances at work that made her realize he had little in his heart for her but lust. She knew he was a misogynist and even suspected him of being slightly racist. She thought it truly cruel of Melinda to invite him tonight and worse to call him up on stage. She knew she would be servicing him in some way and true dread and humiliation filled her belly.

"That's enough pleasing that slave cunt of yours." Melinda said as she pulled Slave 336 off the dildo by her nipple chain. She jerked her over to where Stacy and Patrick were standing. One of the guards brought out a wooden chair and offered it to Patrick. Slave 336 watched as he took a seat.

"So Patrick tell us what brings you here tonight?" Melinda asked teasingly.

"Uh me? Well one of my coworkers who's been out of work all week emailed me saying she wanted me to come with her tonight but I haven't seen her." He said to the lovely Auctioneer "but you know she looks an awful lot like you."