Kanesha Ch. 06: Dungeon Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please master... please!! I'm about to cum..." she begged wantonly.

"Not until I've finished Muñeca!" He growled pounding her harder.

Melinda knowing how harsh she might be punished doubled her effort as she slipped two fingers into her cunt and licked frantically at her clit. Her finger tips searched for the spot she knew would end her struggle and result in harsh pain.

The instant Melinda's manicured fingers rubbed Muñeca's G-spot she tensed in one final attempt to resist. It was futile as the pleasure overwhelmed the now sweat drenched bound Latina. "I'm sorry Master... fuck... please forgive your Muñeca!" She begged as she experienced a mind shattering orgasm.

He growled behind her. "You'll be punished for that."

"Please punish me Master!" She replied. "Your Muñeca is so sorry..." she said grinding her mound into Melinda's hand and mouth.

Rodrigo kept pounding away as Melinda rose and kissed the bouncing Muñeca hard on the lips. She could feel Melinda's face covered in her own juices and taste it on her tongue. When Melinda broke the kiss she smiled evilly. "She's all ready for you lover..."

Muñeca's eyes went wide realizing Trent had dropped his trousers. She felt Rodrigo slow his thrusting and regrip her thighs in and effort to spread her wide for Trent. He stepped against her and she felt his chiseled abdomen press to her petite flat stomach. She looked down to see her wet open cunt spread to accept the head of Trent's thick member.

The men seemed to move in unison as Trent's hands went to her ass to lift and pull her close. She wrapped her legs tightly around him as he spread her cheeks wide for Rodrigo. Rodrigo's hands went up to maul her tits from behind as they slowly started to double penetrate her.

She nearly rolled her first orgasm into a second as the two men took her petite body. Their twin cocks rigidly impaled her, separated by only the thinnest of membranes. She screamed at the pressure and pleasure as they slowly slid back and forth inside her using her body for their pleasure. She tensed and held off the orgasm trying to keep for receiving more punishment.

"Thank you... Master Trent... for using my pussy... Thank you... Master Rodrigo... for using my ass... Your Slave... worships your cocks... cum inside this Slave... fill me with cock... and cum..." Muñeca said between her gasps of being double impaled.

"She knows just what to say..." Rodrigo said slamming harder and deeper.

Trent smiled "We didn't have to teach her that... she's always been a good little fuck slut..." his own pace increasing to match Rodrigo.

Rodrigo groaned and squeezed her breasts firmly nearing his own orgasm. He'd been fucking her tight ass long enough that he couldn't hold back much longer. He thrust deep and held inside her tight hole. Trent knowing he was finishing held Muñeca down deep letting her owner finish.

Muñeca felt her owner's cock inside her ass swell, tighten and then spasm. His hot cum shot forth filling her bowels with his jizz. She nearly teared up with emotion as her new owner spent his first load inside his new purchase. She felt him pull out and squeezed her ass tight to hold his load inside as long as she could.

It was difficult as Trent returned to fucking her holding her up. She bounce up and down on him savoring the feeling of his cock. A cock that had pulled so many orgasms from her body over the past months. She felt cum leaking out of her bouncing ass as Trent's slammed balls deep over and over inside her.

She looked deep into his eyes as he fucked her. Her voice came in low, a whisper almost, "Fuck me Master... use my cunt... fill it... fill it again... it's all I'm good for..." she leaned in close to his ear and whispered low for only him to hear. "Breed me... I know you want to... breed this slave..."

For a moment Trent lost his focus, it was as if she'd pushed a fetish button that he'd never told her was there. He felt a moment of weakness, like she'd put a chink in his dominant armor. Their eyes met as he watched her mouth move silently repeating the phrase only they would hear. "Breed me Master..." her lips mouthed.

With that he pushed deep and held. His cock impaled her as deeply as was possible and felt his cock swell, tighten and begin spasming. His balls pressed tightly against her and began pumping his seed deep into her wet cunt. He pulled her body firm against him and he felt her use her wrists to pull up and down slightly riding his cumming cock.

"Please Master Rodrigo... may this Muñeca... cum on Master Trent's cock?" She begged loudly.

"You may..." Rodrigo said. "You've now pleased two of your betters."

Muñeca squeezed her cunt tight and used her restraints to pull up and down fucking Trent's cock as he came. It didn't take but a few seconds for her to reach climax and cum on his cock still filling her womb with his thick loads. "Thank... you... Masters..."

Trent let her finish riding out her orgasm and eased his thick member out when she was done. He didn't make eye contact with her and coldly dropped her thighs making her jerk her wrists firmly before her feet reached the floor.

She looked to him for some sign of his satisfaction but she didn't see any. He seemed upset with her, she questioned her own decision to try to please him by begging to be bred. Even if it was a hollow request knowing her owner's decision to prevent that from happening. In the moment, she felt like it would be exactly what he would want to hear but she now regretted the comment.

"Melinda." Rodrigo said. "Why don't you come up with an inventive punishment suitable for a slave who can't keep herself from cumming like a bitch in heat?"

Trent and Rodrigo seemed to step back out of earshot as Melinda smiled and hastily made preparations for Muñeca's just punishment.

"I would prefer Melinda handle her training from this point forward." Trent said away from Muñeca's suspended body.

"From what I've heard that will be more than acceptable. Losing interest in this one?" Rodrigo said.

Trent smiled "You could say something like that." He pivoted "She's been used and performed exceptionally well for all male partners. I think a final feminine touch will turn her into the perfect Fuckdoll you want."

"It's your dungeon and training plan. I expect Melinda to keep me updated via Skype and email of both Muñeca's and my new Hucows progress." Rodrigo replied.

"She will be happy to give you daily updates along with taking your recommended methods of training." He said nodding and putting on his clothes to take his leave. "I think I'll go check on your other purchase while Melinda and you get more hands on with Muñeca here."

"Much appreciated Señor." Rodrigo said as he turned to see Melinda attaching electric shock probes to Muñeca's pussy mound, lips and tits. "This should be interesting" He said watching Melinda turn up the dial and Muñeca's screams echo in the room .

-—————————————————————-

It was hours later in the early morning when Muñeca was led to her cell. Her body ached all over from the cruel punishment of Melinda. Electric shock probes had been used at varying intensities to keep her muscles spasming and burning. Melinda and Rodrigo had then gone into detail of how he wanted her to be whipped. He'd demonstrated on Muñeca's back and ass exactly how her punishment would be in his home.

She felt the burning welts on her thighs, back and ass as she waited for the small cage door to open. She could see inside the sleeping form of the redheaded Hucow who was to be her slave sister.

"Inside Muñeca, you little bitch." Melinda said using the folded end of the single tail whip she'd used on her to push her forward.

Muñeca could see the feet of the redhead facing the entrance to the small cell and she slowly crawled inside to match her pose. The small cell was barely 6' in length with a size and opening of 3' by 3'. It was just big enough for two naked women to be cuddled up together inside. Muñeca squirmed her way deeper as Melinda slapped her bare feet encouraging her to hurry.

Once inside she heard the loud clang of the cage door close and lock, leaving Muñeca and the Hucow alone inside the small concrete prison. She watched the redhead stir and open her eyes. Looking at her this close made Muñeca realize the beauty of the green eyed and red headed woman. She glanced down to see the woman's heaving freckled chest, her breasts naturally large but soon to be augmented further from the drugs and milking. She could see red rings around her pink nipples where the cups had sucked her for hours.

"Do they still hurt?" Muñeca said quietly as her eyes raised back to the beautiful face of the woman.

"They are throbbing a little but I'm sure it's nothing compared to those..." the redhead said taking a pale hand and rubbing Muñeca's breast where Melinda had let a stray whip mark land leaving a deep red welt.

"That makes it feel better." Muñeca said moaning as her cellmate tenderly squeezed her breast. "My name..." She paused;" is Muñeca Linda." She said using her new title.

"I'm La Muchacha Vaca, at least that's the new name our owner gave me. I was Lucy Johnson and then Slave 447 but for the next year I'm just a Hucow." The redhead said submissively. "I'm actually a reporter who's writing a story on alternative lifestyles but somehow got mixed up in this."

"I imagine you'll have quite the story to write in a year. My slavery is permanent." Muñeca said with a sense of resignation.

Lucy's eyes went wide. "Permanent? Oh wow. With no hope for release... that's another level of arousing." Her soft hand slid down the bruised and shocked abdomen of Muñeca between her legs. "How many times did our owner use you tonight?" She asked feeling the dried cum on the Latinas thighs.

"Twice, both times in my ass." Muñeca said returning the tender touches as her own hands drifted to Lucy's smooth shaven pale skinned mound. "Did you get to fuck Master tonight?" She asked back feeling the same dried cum and wetness she was sure Lucy felt between her own legs.

"No... but I did get to spend a few hours with Master Trent. Was it your pussy I tasted on him? He made me suck him in the pillory and then fucked my pussy hard until he came twice inside me." Lucy said as she moved close and kissed Muñeca's lips.

"Yes..." Muñeca said as she broke the kiss. "It's his cum you feel leaking out of my well fucked cunt. I feel like I upset him tonight."

"Sweetie. He didn't seem upset when he visited me. Whatever you did to him before I was with him... keep doing it and send him my way." She said with a wink. "He fucked me silly and made me love every second of it. I can't explain to you the pleasure of having your tits milked while you cum on his exquisite cock. I lost count of my orgasms."

"Maybe we can switch places for the day and I'll find out." Muñeca said slipping two fingers inside Lucy's pussy. In unison the pair fingered each other sensually. The cold concrete cell they occupied soon heated up with the warm naked bodies grinding together.

"Think they will punish us if we orgasm?" Muñeca said moaning deeply on Lucy's thin fingers.

"Let's find out." Lucy said with a wicked grin.

In minutes their cries of pleasure matched those of other cells on the wall. They weren't the only slaves losing sleep to comfort their cellmates. As soon as both had climaxed they cuddled together, legs intertwined and drifted off to sleep. They knew wake up call would be in a few hours and a full day of training awaited them.

——————————————————————-

Muñeca and her cellmate Lucy drifted in and out of sleep on the hard surface of their small cell. The cool damp air of the dungeon gave both of the first time slaves the aurora of a harsh prison. The confined cell to small for them to move except against each other did insulate their body's using each other's heat. It was hours later when a nightstick began clanging on the bars of each cell.

"Breakfast!" The man wielding the hard wooden stick said as he slid a metal dog bowl between a gap in the bars.

Groggily Muñeca slid her hand down as both her and Lucy pushed back against the walls of the cell so they could slide the bowl up. She almost wished she hadn't as the porridge mixture looked lumpy and smelled pungent. The distinct aroma of cum hit her nostrils as she looked at Lucy sheepishly. Her belly growled as both girls slid fingers into the bowl and began dipping out the mixture into their hungry mouths trying to satisfy their grumbling bellies.

In only a few moments, both women were licking clean the bowl trying to gain every last drop of energy the food would provide. Both were startled as the night stick slammed against the bars of their cell rattling it hard. Next, the door was unlocked and a firm wrist grabbed both naked women by the ankle and jerked them out dumping them onto the dungeon floor.

"Inspection time! Get to the line sluts." The cruel man growled at the pair. Lucy was the first to get up and see that all the cells were being emptied and their occupants crawling frantically to a painted white line on the floor a few feet in front of the wall of cells.

Lucy grabbed Muñeca's wrist and pulled her up and both crawled quickly to the line. They watched as the experienced slaves all took a matching position on their knees with hands interlocked behind their neck, thrusting their chest forward to present their tits.

Muñeca's heart raced as she matched the pose and felt her nipples harden as her rings swayed forward slightly with her breasts. She watched as more women joined them trying to hurry into position. She turned her gaze forward to see several men and women standing and walking back and forth in front of the line.

"Which one was last?!?" One cruel woman said loudly to the group.

"Her!" A guard said shoving a big chested blonde to the floor in front of the line.

The brunette tall mistress stepped forward and gripped the blonde by the hair. "Be a dumb slut and suck my cock while we talk doll..." she said cruelly as Muñeca could now see a thick black strap-on protruding from her hips. The woman was dressed in solid black latex suit that cling to her every inch and curve. Muñeca watched as the blonde began sucking the fake cock back and forth as the woman began to talk.

"My name is Mistress Anna and I'll be giving assignments this morning." She said reaching back for her clipboard held by a nearby guard.

"For those of you who are new I'm going to break down your schedule only one time so listen close." She said gripping the back of the blondes hair and beginning to face fuck her.

"You've already had breakfast. You'll be then given 30 minutes to shit, shower and shave. Then off to your designated areas." Her eyes cast down on the row of slaves.

Muneca watched the pale skinned black haired woman glance over the clipboard and then looking up. "Those three send upstairs to the bondage gloryholes." She ordered seeming to start on the far left.

She went down assigning slave after slave their duty for the day until she glanced at Lucy and Muñeca. A cruel smile crossed her face. "You two are to visit the doctor this morning for owner assigned mods. I can't wait to see what you look like when you return..."

Rough hands grabbed Muñeca and Lucy pulling them to their feet. They were taken into a dark communal shower area where the guard pushed them roughly to the floor. The guard turned on the showers and both felt the freezing water rain down on them. A bar of soap and cheap razor sat on a shelf near the wall and both began scrubbing and shaving their bodies quickly.

Half an hour later the water was shut off, Muñeca and Lucy shivered together in the cool shower. Finally a guard clipped a leash to their collars, cuffs their hands behind their backs, and jerked them leading them out of the showers.

Up the steps the group climbed, Muñeca's wet feet left footprints behind with each step. In a few moments they were pushed into a small metal cage in the examination room to await the doctor's arrival.

It was almost an hour before the doctor strode through the double doors followed closely behind by dark wavy haired woman dressed in a latex nurses outfit. Muñeca watched as the beauty turned and looked at the pair in the cage. She leaned fully over and smiled at the pair.

"Our first patients of the day!" She said in a bubbly tone. "Hi! I'm nurse Rachel." She said adjusting her glasses on her thin nose. Muñeca and Lucy both looked over the nurses skin tight clothing.

She was average in height but much more voluptuous than Lucy and Muñeca. Her hips were wide to match her healthy chest and the latex clung tightly to her. She wore matching white stilettos to go with the faux nurses dress.

"I like these two doctor. The Mexican looking one is hot..." she stood back up. "Which one do you want first?"

Muñeca eyes cast over to the doctor reading a clipboard, obviously a itemized list of what was to be done to them. "Give me the Hucow first. She can be healing while I modify the Latina."

"Yes. Sir." The brunette saluting as she unlocked the cage and grasp the redheads leash. "Come on little moo cow." She playfully said. "Let's get you ready for your new life."

Muñeca watched as Lucy was silently led away. She watched as the nurse restrained her in cuffs spread eagled and standing. The doctor approached and Muñeca watched as he flipped on a pair of hair clippers. "How well did she shave?" He asked as the nurse ran her hands up and down the smooth pale skin of the Slave.

"She did an excellent job. Very Smooth." Rachel complimented.

"Let's match her head with her legs..." he said coldly as he buzzed a strip of her redlocks straight down the middle of her head. Muñeca's eyes were wide in shock as waves of Lucy's hair fell down her back to the floor below. When finished she watched the nurse rub cream over her stubbled head and hand the doctor a razor. The nurse then began sweeping the long red hair off the floor as the doctor shaved the woman's head.

Muneca shuddered in her cage trying to remember what Rodrigo has said about her own hair. She ran her slender fingers though the curly black locks trying to remember what he'd said the night before. Would she be shaved too? She curled up in a ball and watched as the doctor and nurse continued working on Lucy.

"Look up..." the doctor ordered as the nurse wiped away the remaining hairs and cream from Lucy's head. Muñeca could see the needle in his hand as he pulled it upward to Lucy's face. "Hold completely still and keep looking up." He ordered.

Lucy never saw his hand place the sharp tip to the inside of her nostril. In a blur he pierced her septum and jerked out the sharp needle as the former redhead screamed. Muneca gripped the bars of her cage watching the doctor wipe her nose and then run a thick metal ring through her septum.

"Branding next Sir?" The nurse asked.

"Her owner wants them branded on arrival in Spain. Administer her fertility treatments and I'll administer the lactation hormones." He told the nurse as they left the woman sobbing and hanging.

Needles were injected into her ass by the nurse and breasts by the doctor. Both syringes emptied their contents to modify the slave's body for her masters wishes. Muñeca could only watch as they turned Lucy into the perfect breeding and milking slave.

"We're done for now. She'll need boosters every day until shipment but get the Latina slut out and put her beside her." He ordered.

Muñeca crawled out of her cage and got up and walked to the restraints hanging beside Lucy. She looked close at the damage that had been done as the redhead sobbed. She spread her legs and hands to submit to the coming bondage. The nurse locked restraints to each wrist and ankle cuff. Muñeca then felt the soft perfectly manicured nails of the nurse begin trailing up and down her body. It was the same ring shaped device she had locked into a week before.