Kanesha Ch. 08: Breeding a Pony

Story Info
A deal is made and Kanesha becomes a Breeding Slave.
7.5k words
4.58
108.5k
58

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This literature is adult in nature. If you aren't an adult or mature enough to handle its contents please exit now. This work of fiction and themes discussed within are total fantasy and should be treated as such.

Again this was written with the help and review of the lovely Aerielle. We both hope the readers enjoy it as much as we enjoyed working on it.

I would also like to say a big Thank You to Erika Yao for help proofreading and helping with grammar.

Kanesha Chapter 08- Breeding a Pony

Poni 5 dug her hoofed boot into the soft ground of the field as she pulled firmly on the yoke around her shoulders. Beside her, Poni 8 strained and whined through her bit gag. Poni 5 prayed the plow driver would overlook the strained plea but nearly instantly she heard the crack of the bullwhip slam into her partner's backside.

CRACK! CRACK!

Two more blows impacted the ass and back of the woman as she cried and pulled harder. Poni 5 knew what was next, just as a line of fire erupted across her own backside.

"Aaarrrgahaa" she groaned into her bit as two more blows sliced against her darkly tanned back and ass. Her dark nut-brown skin color showing her South American heritage, was now crisscrossed with whip marks, welts and bruises. She kept pace digging hard against the soil to pull the plow.

Plowing the field was always reserved for the ponies who finished last place in the previous weekend's races, Poni 5 and 8 had been the biggest losers. They'd be assigned plowing all week as punishment and training for the next weekend. Poni 5 had won a few races in the six months since her branding but it was difficult to compete with taller women, especially when fat Uncle Juan was riding and driving her cart.

She remembered how roughly he'd fucked her ass that morning reminding her how he "Hated fucking losing..." he'd jammed the blonde tailed anal plug inside her after he was done. She made for quite the unique pony once her hair began growing back. Her beautiful black curly hair coming in while plugged with a long blonde tail.

Both she and Poni 8 groaned in agony as the plow driver tugged harshly on the reigns pulling her left. The reigns on the plow were cruelly hooked to the thick gauge rings they had pierced her nipples with. She remembered how they'd torturously spread her piercings with rings slightly larger and larger during those first few weeks. Gone were the small lovely rings she'd decorated her nipples with and replaced by thick steel industrial piercings made to direct her strides.

As the plow straightened to cut another row, her mind drifted as it often did during work sessions. Fresh on her memory were the recent photographs she'd had taken by the farm's veterinarian. It reminded her of long ago when she'd first been graded and measured, pictures taken of every inch of her body. She wondered what the images would look like side by side, a before and after picture of her first year of slavery.

She pulled the plow firm, feeling the weight strain her muscled legs and shoulders. Her mind drifted off again as her slave labor task allowed. She replayed a conversation she'd overheard Juan have with Rodrigo that morning after he'd fucked and tailed her.

"No way!" Juan had said. "This one's had so much spunk up her cunt there's no way he's serious. It can't be possible."

"It's why he coming today," Rodrigo said. "The deal has been done. Make sure to take her to stall 100 when she's done tonight."

Poni 5 didn't know what they were talking about but they seemed to be discussing her. She wondered if the photos and her after work assignment were related. It made sense that maybe Rodrigo was selling her and the photos were for a potential buyer.

It had only been a few weeks ago when Arabs had visited and she'd spent quite a lot of time being fucked by them. Perhaps they had purchased her, she had heard them say as she was tossed between them how they only dealt in the finest ponies. She had won multiple races that day and perhaps impressed them. She dug her boots hard into the soft soil realizing her losses from this weekend would certainly not impress them.

She felt a harsh tug to both nipples as both her and Poni 8 pulled to a stop. They whined in unison as their bodies were drenched in sweat and the plow driver stopped to water them. A dirty bucket of water was lifted and slowly poured into each ponygirl's mouth through her bit gag. When he was finished Poni 5 felt her straps loosened and yoke unfastened. She was bent forward at 90 degrees as he stepped behind her. Apparently he'd chosen her to pay him for the pleasure of taking their first break. She felt his cock part her wet labia as he thrust inside her.

—————————-————————————-

Trent Stone sat on his private jet kicking his feet up relaxing. In his hand he swiped through photo after photo on his tablet. Image after image showed a beautiful 29 year old Latin woman, she was fresh, unmarked, unscarred. Her body was beautiful as she had soft subtle curves and her skin showed her heritage.

He pressed a button and brand new images taken less than a week ago spanned the screen. The same woman stood naked, one year older, her body the same but completely changed. In the place of her soft supple curves a toned muscled form stood. Her thighs and calves toned and defined from obvious hours of hard labor. Her skin tone deeply tanned brown from the hard labor under the sun.

He tapped to see a close up of her torso and face. Her smile from a year earlier was gone and in its place the harsh blank stare of a well trained and used sex slave. Her lips seemed puffier and swollen from working them hard on her overseer's cocks. Her breasts were swollen and heavier as a result of a few injections from his own doctor before her auction.

He could see the numerous tattoos that decorated her body and covered by fresh looking welts and bruises. Her black hair looked short and he knew that she must have been shaved completely five to six months prior. He shook his head seeing the thick rings that had replaced the modest piercings he'd ordered done to her.

As Trent compared the photos placing them side by side on his tablet he was amazed how one year of slavery had changed her. She looked submissive and eager before but now she looked broken and defeated, beaten into a whole new level of submission.

For a moment, he contemplated how many times she'd been fucked as a slave now. He pulled up his own records and glanced at the numbers related to Slave 336 and her time spent at the club. Her barcode had been scanned hundreds of times during that month resulting in twice that number of fucks and registered uses of her holes. He estimated in her first year she'd probably fucked and sucked over two thousand times.

He swiped to a photo of her dressed in her full ponygirl harnesses and blinders. He looked close as the next image was of her backside and the healed brand of her current owner. It reminded him of a video Rodrigo had sent and he quickly pulled it up.

He watched the video of Kanesha Connors being shaved and then branded as a ponygirl. The abject suffering on her face and scream of agony made his cock swell in his pants. He motioned to the scantily clad stewardess and she made her way to kneel to the side of his reclined seat.

He watched the video on repeat on the screen as the beautiful stewardess unsheathed his cock and began stroking and sucking it. He swiped the screen to see photos taken later showing how the brand had healed. The look of resignation and defeat on her face made his cock throb inside the woman's mouth.

It didn't take long for Trent to fill the working stewardess' mouth with his cum. Photos showing the side by side changes of Kanesha's body easily pushed him over the edge. As he finished, he looked down on the floor at a small dog cage and the sleeping naked woman inside. If everything went as planned both he and Rodrigo would get exactly what they wanted.

—————————-————————————-

Poni 5 soaked in the shower water cleaning her nude toned body. Female slave attendants moved to her as she was rinsed off and began shaving her legs and mound. It was unusual for them to do this task after she had toiled all day in the field. The ponygirls were typically shaved first thing in the morning during dressing. She knew something was planned for her tonight but was still unsure exactly what.

When they finished Poni 5 was led back into the barn but instead of placing her in her stall the farmhand simply paused and removed her tail, harnesses and boots. She was then led deeper completely naked and bare to the end of the barn and stall 100.

She had been to stall 100 only one time before. A few months ago the farm had acquired half a dozen new Hucows to replace older ones. Poni 5 had been used as a fluffer, to suck the cocks of the farmhands and studs waiting for a chance to breed one of the new acquisitions.

A long wooden table lay against one wall where four of the naked women had been bound. Burlap sacks covered their heads so they would never know the father of their children. Their legs were locked in spreader bars and lifted high to the ceiling keeping them both restrained with their legs up so the seed would stay deep inside.

The other two new Hucows were restrained in other locations in the large stall. One was secured on all fours with chains locked to ankles, wrists and over her knees keeping her pinned down. The last was bent over a cruel metal bar and spread wide to be taken brutally from behind.

She remembered sucking cock after cock as she watched all six hooded women be bred. She had heard weeks later all six had passed their pregnancy test and were on the way to becoming full Hucows.

As the door opened and she was led inside she feared that she too had been sentenced to the life of a Hucow. It was impossible, she thought, the doctor had done something to her to prevent pregnancy. Whoever was doing this would be breeding a barren womb. Her mind went back to the Arabs from a few weeks ago.

"They must have bought or at least rented me." She thought as she was pushed into the stall. She had heard they often purchased ponygirls to breed.

The farmhand lifted her slender petite frame up onto the breeding table as she'd heard it called. He pushed her on her back letting her legs dangle off the edge. Wrist restraints above her head were secured first and then the spreader bar to her ankles. She felt the chain pulled and her legs lifted high until she matched the pose she'd seen the Hucows bred in.

The last thing he did was retrieve a burlap sack and toss it over her head bathing her in a dim darkness. He then left her stall as instructed.

She didn't have to wait long before she could hear someone enter the stall and a hand run up her thigh.

"I'm sure you're rather confused Poni 5." She heard the voice of the farm's doctor, or as the farmhands degradingly called him the "Farm Veterinarian". "The only information I'm allowed to currently share is that you've been sold." He paused letting the gravity of his next words build.

"Your new owner has requested you breed immediately. That task will be completed tonight." He paused again. "The birth control you were originally injected with was designed to keep you from ever being bred but the man who developed it also developed this..."

The doctor pressed the needle to her upturned left ass cheek and pressed the syringe emptying the contents into her plump flesh. Poni 5 moaned deeply at the sharp pain of the injection and flood of hormones to her core. "This hormone treatment not only restarts your monthly cycle but will guarantee ovulation within hours of the injection."

Poni 5 could not believe what the doctor was telling her. For over a year she'd been fucked and used in nearly every position possible, she had drank and bathed in the cum of her superiors. The feeling of their cum oozing from her holes had become a second nature. She licked the cream pies of other slaves while her own oozing cunt was also licked.

Now the doctor was telling her the last part of her body protected from her slavery was owned by this new master. Her womb would be filled by cum until she was pregnant and her breasts would swell as the pregnancy progressed. The tone fit body of a ponygirl she'd worked so hard for would soon be heavy with her first child. What made it worse was she believed she'd never even know who'd been the father.

She remembered sucking man after man in this same stall as they switched between the hooded Hucows. The women never knowing which farmhand, stud or master had been the one to succeed. She remembered seeing at the end of the night the women's spread legs oozing cum down on the table and floor under them. As she shifted her ass slowly against the table she could almost feel the wood covered in dried semen.

She heard the doctor exit, leaving her alone again. A part of her craved the excitement and company the Hucows has received during their breeding session. All of them laying together, moaning together, cumming together was comforting in the surrender of their bodies but Poni 5 was all alone.

As Trent Stone stepped into Stall 100 his eyes locked on the bound beauty before him. Her body had changed so much since the last time he'd seen her and he drank in the intoxicating view. He just stood there admiring the tone muscled definition of her thighs and calves, obviously worked hard by the labor and training of a ponygirl. Her flat abdomen had been chiseled with the hours spent on the track and in the fields. She had the body of a top level athlete and he was going to enjoy every moment of this.

He stepped closer and watched as her hood turned in his direction. He wanted to take his time and run his hands over her tight legs, abdomen and chest but he didn't want to let her know her new owner was the one breeding her. It was better if he just did his business and moved on. Making her think he was just another stud and her first of many to unload inside her.

She heard a belt unfasten and pants drop to the floor between her spread legs. The light dimmed in her hood as her first stud stepped between her legs. She felt his firm cock lay against her mound and slide back and forth using her wetness that has spread outside her labia to lubricate his member. She wondered for a moment if another slave had sucked him or if her naked and soon to be fertile body was all he needed to be aroused.

His cockhead parted her lips and eased inside her very wet pussy. He thrust deep and held letting his hands slide over and grip her muscled thighs. He rocked back sliding his cock the full length out and then plunged back in again. The table rocked and moved under her as he began her first fertile fuck.

Poni 5 was helplessly bound on her back as the man bred with her. His strong thighs slamming over and over into her ass. Her pussy parting and squeezing down on his thick member. Her pierced tits bounced up and down with each rough thrust until she felt his hands raise and grasp each one.

He used them to leverage her body against his pulling her into him. Making her feel like she was fucking him back, like her own body needed his cum, her cervix was opening and accepting his potent seed. The pounding pushed her over the edge as she came for the first time that day. She had learned long ago that since ponygirls and hucows didn't talk they couldn't beg permission and could cum as they wished.

It was like the man breeding her knew she'd came and increased the animalistic pace of his thrusts. He was making sure this slave knew she was being bred. Her first orgasm seemed to roll into a second as the heaviness of her fate was sealed. She pushed her hips up as if to offer her womb in submission to her stud.

Trent felt her body shift as if to accept his cock deeper and submit to his cum. It was exactly the submissive act he was looking for as he pushed deep and held inside her. His cock spasmed and began pumping his cum inside her. They both moaned and gasped deeply nearly in unison as the breeding was concluding. Trent slid his semi hard cock out and watched his cum trickle from her well fucked and now bred lips.

Muñeca felt him pull out and the sensation of his cum leak from her. She pushed her hips up and squeezed her pussy tight to keep every drop she could. Even if this life wasn't what she wanted she'd accept whatever role her new master had assigned her.

She could hear the man pulling up his pants and then exiting her stall. She remembered how quickly she'd watched the Hucows switch partners and fully expected for another man to replace him. When no one came she was slightly disappointed, she just kept thinking of the entourage of Arabs and assumed if they were her buyer they would all take turns with her.

She laid there helpless for an hour contemplating her new status. The deeper loss of freedom and new control her masters had over her helpless petite body. Now not only was her body an instrument of pleasure for her superiors but they controlled even her reproductive cycle. They would impregnate her and fuck a baby into her her tight flat belly. Her breasts would swell with milk and her nipples would swell as well. If she wasn't bound she'd be squeezing her perfect breasts knowing they would soon be changing.

Trent Stone stood quietly outside the stall watching the bound slave squirm. He could only describe her brown smooth skin as perfect even with its whip marks, markings and piercings. Bound with her legs spread and pulled toward the ceiling he could see the raised branded flesh of her rear thigh. It was a mark he'd rather given her himself once he'd heard she'd fallen out of favor with Rodrigo.

His cock slowly hardened thinking about the other thing he'd always wanted to give her. He remembered over a year ago when she'd auctioned off a very pregnant slave at his club. The way that woman's naked body looked next to hers had driven him mad with lust. Since that moment he'd only thought about how perfect a breeding slave Kanesha would make.

His cock hardened rapidly now energized by her helpless sexy body. He stepped back into the stall and moved between her thighs. His bare hand ran across the tattoo above her pussy mound remembering a year ago when the doctor had given it to her fresh. "Pretty Fuckdoll" his fingers traced on the letters feeling her body respond to what he was doing.

Poni 5 had heard her next stud enter and move between her thighs. This one took his time running his fingers across her tattoo on her mound. She could hardly remember being anyone's "Pretty Fuckdoll" as the last six months of service as a ponygirl had blurred those memories. She felt this stud's thick cock smack on her pussy lips and mound and she pushed her hips up as best she could to offer her cunt to be bred.

She felt the man slide back his cock and then spear her soaking wet pussy. His cock was as big and thick as the first stud as she knew he'd breed her just as well. Part of her couldn't believe this was her new fate while another part craved the lower status. She had seen Lucy's body change with pregnancy and knew hers would as well. She imagined the milking pumps and fucking she'd received as her belly swelled with child.

She felt her tits begin to bounce up and down on her chest as the stud increased his pace. His cock was long and thick and seemed to penetrate to her core. She'd been fucked by so many men since taking her collar but something about these last two had meaning. Before she'd been protected but now her body offered something it hadn't before. She was offering her womb to breed for her master. The new life it would create would forever be a part of her and him.

He thrust harder feeling her pussy squeeze tight around him. Her body was perfect for his desired purpose. He looked down to see her perfect breasts bouncing up and down as her pussy swallowed his cock over and over again. She moaned deeply and groaned in the deep pleasure of a slave being used. His cock strained to its full length and width as he drove deep.