Kanmani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment she left the apartment, furious Ayaan hit back again and threw their stuff out of the apartment. In his rage, he dashed out all her belongings on the street. But Kanmani's resolve wasn't shaken yet. She always believed it's our choices, not the conditions that determine our destiny in life. She guarded her dignity again — but the conditions on the dark rainy street were much harder and riskier than she could expect.

Her wet saree — skimming every curve of her voluptuous body offered a good sneak-peek into her toned figure to bystander. As she wandered in her rage, her drool-worthy almost stopped the traffic on the street. One after another a big car would stop by her, considering her a prostitute. The prostitutes have their well-demarcated territories in civilized Western cities and soon those street whores came — to kick her off their 'slots'.

Kanmani's dad always used to profess her, "Life is short daughter — the time is fast. No rewind. So enjoy every moment as it comes." In her tears, Kanmani desperately wished to ask her dad, what she must enjoy at this moment. In her anger, she had left her purse behind. The money she earned after hard work. Her passport, ID cards, cell phone. All was left behind — even her husband.

Kanmani was still naively strong to rubbish those whores, without realizing life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, merely because we're stronger and more resilient. Soon all her courage and vanity vanished when she spotted a police car lingering over her. One of those protesting whores had gone and complained to police about the unregistered arrival of a new whore.

The human mind is swayed mostly by illusions, the reality only becomes clear when — there is no escape. The reality of the street was that police would arrest her for illegal prostitution. Kanmani started running as fast as she could to dodge the police. But suddenly she heard a familiar from behind.

"Kanmani... Kanmani... please stop...!" said a man behind her, "is it you, Kanmani?"

In surviving the biggest catastrophes of life, it's most likely to become a stranger to oneself. That's what Kanmani went through for a while, she felt like a stranger to herself. Who she is? Where is she running? From whom? For what?

"Stop Kanmani..." said the voice putting his hand on her round shoulder, "it's me, Anil."

Her boyfriend from ghostly past had walked here into darkness — a blessing in disguise. Kanmani had no feelings left for Anil, after his betrayal. However, a drowning person catches at a straw — even with a cynicism. So did Kanmani, as she clung to Anil.

They talk for long in a restaurant — those typical talks of broken. Anil made many good promises to her and assured he'll help her in getting a good job. Kanmani couldn't forgive Anil — nor did she trust his promises completely. Sometimes one has to choose between a bunch of wrong choices and no right ones. One just has to choose which wrong choice feels the least wrong—Kanmani felt there can't be anything worse than going back to Karan, so she clung to Anil.

"Only friends... Ok," she made it clear, before entering his apartment.

The next morning when Kanmani reached the shopping mall, where she worked, but only to find that she is fired already. She never knew till this point that the store she is working is also owned by the fucking PRINCE. Karan was already her past — so she needed Anil's help. At least, until she gets her passport and little money to go back.

With a rosy promise of getting her hired Anil took her to a 7-star hotel, where he used to work. But to her great surprise, after an hour, Anil brought an appointment letter for her.

|Hospitality Manager — $3000 monthly salary, with a lavish room in the hotel for her living|

Kanmani read and read the appointment letter, again and again — wondering how she can be so lucky. Life sometimes can be a blessing, that's what all she found to believe if that job offer was real.

Kanmani joined her job—she at least had found a job and a place to live and time to figure out her life. But, that was until the few days, when Anil took her to meet with the chairman of the chain of hotels — the big boss.

"Saree is not allowed here..." said the big boss with a wicked smile that created a small dimple in his right cheek, "you got to look hotter in this job... SEXY...!"

Speechless as a stone, Kanmani watched the big boss — Ayaan-bin-Haider — was sitting behind the enormous oak desk, wearing all his filth and killer charms.

"Oh sure Sir..." replied Anil, "Kanmani will just pick up things. I'll buy her some office suits."

"GET LOST, asshole — you will get your promotion," roared Ayaan.

The silence with which Anil left the room was just a confirmation of the fact that all rivers run to the sea. He was merely a pimp of Ayaan — sent to "bring" her — the other way around.

"So you won't let me live. What you want to let me live?" inquired Kanmani in a resigned voice, but she stepped back defensively, as Ayaan rose and moved to her, from behind his desk.

"You...!" Ayaan replied, unbuttoning his silk shirt, "I want you. Your body, your lust, your will, your dreams. All are mine, and I want everything."

Their gazes locked. His eyes were dark, fierce, demanding. Looking at him was looking into the Sun. Kanmani lowered her glance— but she couldn't help stealing a covert peep at the exposed part of his torso. The flesh so firm and tanned it appeared to have been cast in bronze.

Ayaan was half-shadow, — every muscle on his torso flowing from the light into the dark. The sight was so intriguing- and intimate- that she felt her stomach tighten pleasurably.

Tossing his shirt away, he marched toward her and Kanmani couldn't help breathing in the sun-heated floral scent of him. A stunning urge seized her, to touch that brown-and-white borderline with her fingertip, trace a path across his body. Her greedy eyes remained fastened on that sleek, bare stomach, mesmerized by the rise and fall of each breath he took.

|Don't look at him— bitch|

A voice in the back of Kanmani's mind told her she should look away. After all, he was the one who has smashed her life. He was the one continuously stealing all that she had — all she wanted.

But what a sight he was for her starved eyes as his six-packs pop, instantly giving off the impression that he came out of a Calvin Klein shoot.

"How far will you run away from your destiny, Kanmani...?" inquired Ayaan with a clear shade of protest in his voice, "Why... and for what?"

He towered over her— as intense and savage as only he could be, making her feel small and delicate in comparison, surrounded by his utter maleness. Feeling trapped and flushed, Kanmani looked down at her hand with a start—realizing she was already touching his chest.

"Not here please..." she heard herself whispering, "it's your office—the people are around." With a helpless little moan, Kanmani tried to push him off, once again. However, this time he stood there like a rock — not willing to succumb to her token resistance.

His heavy hand moved and roughly clutching her crafty bun—made her look in his eyes. His eyes — demanding eyes showing an emotion she did not recognize ever before.

"I want you bitch," he said, and then swallowed hard. "Every time you're near me, your scent, your voice, seeps into my soul— and you run away to those losers. Why?"

Kanmani couldn't tear her gaze away, she liked him agitating. But she also wanted to protest also. She wanted to ask him why he had to ruin her life. She wanted to tell what ragging heat his presence ignites in her. She wanted to tell him how much she loathes him — how much she needs him. But the power of words had once again deserted her. The hot flicker in his eyes even made it difficult for her to breathe.

Holding her in his firm grip Ayaan closed his lips traveled up to her face, where he gave her a big lick on the check. He kissed her on the lips next — a big, sloppy wet one.

"Ummm," Kanmani was still too strong a fighter to give his tongue way inside her mouth.

"Such a bitch you're," Ayaan broke the kiss in a rage — but he trailed hot, wet, open-mouthed kisses down the taut line of her throat — over the creamy upper swell of her cleavage. And his wet burning tongue — his measured bites served Kanmani, the first course of what she'd need most in life — orgasm.

It was such a paradox of living. This ecstasy came to her when she was most alive, and it came as a complete forgetfulness that she was alive.

"Ayaan...!" Kanmani groaned his name as she shattered. Looking up at him—half of her didn't even want to fight him. She didn't know if she should scream for help or rip off her clothes. She did not know if submitting to him would resuscitate her or end her.

"Ayaan, will you but let me live after this," inquired Kanmani, almost pleading, "I can't live in your fear, anymore."

Her mind had surrendered to the looming reality that she is condemned to get fucked by Ayaan. And with this raw thought — Kanmani started to shake, her knees knocking together like she was a virgin — like this was her first time. For a moment she almost ashamed of the mild orgasm she had — and still, she was panting and heaving for breath whilst nearly foaming at the mouth.

The wicked smile on his wealthy face was confirmation that indeed she looked quite tortured in the throes of passion and any dominant beast like Ayaan would be extremely pleased with that particular submissive look her charming face was sporting.

"Live...?" he inquired with a wicked smile that caused a little dimple in his right cheek, "I'll let you fly— just be my bird, Kanmani."

"A bird in your gold cage, right?" inquired Kanmani without realizing her delicate index finger was caressing his nipple.

"Why so pessimist, bitch...?" retort Ayaan peevishly and roughly flipped her, bending her on the desk, "why don't become a queen in her castle?"

From behind Ayaan gave substantial attention to her arched hips and inner thighs, and when, in her trance, she hoped and believed that his hands would surely go where they would do the most good.

Ayaan didn't go there — instead he massaged, kneaded, stretched, rubbed, pinched, flicked, feathered, licked, kissed, and hungrily bit her shoulders, neck, back, and earlobes. She found her blouse coming down, noted that one shoulder strap was torn.

Again she believed that he was on the verge of getting a hand between her legs, especially when, while massaging the small of her back, he found the tip of her tailbone.

"Oh, God... don't you dare provoke me— if I mean only a body for you," cried Kanmani—biting her lips in utter lust. Kanmani suddenly had become aware of places in her that could only be concealed there by the god, with a sense of humor.

"Isn't my lust a fair consolation when you can't have love?" replied Ayaan.

Her saree skirt fell on the floor with a silky thud, Kanmani was still helpless in his firm grip, but she liked it. She was standing almost bend on the huge desk—her long hair drifting like clouds around her face and shoulders. And her one throbbing breast was hanging out of her bra. She realized that her nipple had become as hard as a little diamond, spurring her arousal even further.

Surprisingly Kanmani liked that she was at his mercy in every way. And she knew from her guts, he would be damn good at giving her what she needed, but she would never admit it to him.

"No. You can't wake my love with your lust—you can only use me—without love," Kanmani still tried her best denying his lust, but her body craved his. She needed him inside her.

"I don't know about love. You're what eats me and leaves me starving..." replied Ayaan and he fingered the edge of her black lace panties, "life is not a usual blessing for me, baby. I just want to hide in you."

His fingers dipped under her panties and between her folds. Her lip quivered as he hooked a finger into her pussy, "Just say the word and I'll open your pussy as your book," Ayaan demanded in a husky voice.

Kanmani's pulse was hammering, her breaths shaky as a result. Pleasure rocked through her body until she thought she might come apart. Kanmani gasped, half resisting still to get herself free. Still, she forced herself to speak against him, and shouted, "Fuck you...!"

"I know what you want, baby..." Ayaan teased her, "you're a vicious little hellcat—all teeth and claws. And you want to use them, don't you? You want to fight. You like to fight."

Kanmani stiffened at the pinch of his teeth at her neck, and he blew gently into her ear, and added, "Fight me, then. Fight me as much as you want. As hard as you want, because no matter what you do — I'm going to ravish you — no one will ever fuck you the way I do."

Suddenly Ayaan grabbed her wrist and placed her soft palm and delicate fingers over his magnificent length. She hadn't even heard him unzip his pants. So it all came as a shock to her.

What is this? The question in her head was inane. But, she honestly wondered, what is she supposed to do with his giant baton?

Kanmani chuckles nervously, but she was left with no courage to turn back and look at him — to look at his superlative cock. Part of her felt he had some kind of disorder. Like elephantiasis of the penis or something, as his massive erection slides in her grip. Her thumb and middle finger must have a good two-inch or more before they can meet. Kanmani squeeze to see if it helps bring them closer together. It didn't — rather fingers did their magic and a thick load of pre-cum dribbled her delicate fingers and this made Kanmani groan.

"Oh, holy monster—God, it's too big," her breathy voice slid over him and felt like her fingers were ruling over his dick.

"You can't have an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor..." Ayaan grunted from behind her, "You need this magnificent cock in your cunt, to reach glory, bitch."

Kanmani couldn't agree with anything in the world more than what he said. All her good senses had vanished and what filled her mind was a deep sense of regret for missing this magnificent cock, all those years. If her life was a puzzle to her, Ayaan's monster cock felt like the missing link in that puzzle. The more she felt his thick length— the more she was getting certain, which can complete her.

"Oh, Ayaan... please don't corrupt me. I need you— but I need your love, as well," she almost begged and her voice sounded so wet, yet burning. And her delicate fingers kept measuring and weighing his length — dispelling all that she was saying.

"Did you just have an orgasm, after hearing me talk about giving you an orgasm?" Ayaan inquired with a wicked smile while rolling his thick fingers inside her blazing cunt, from behind.

All Kanmani could do was sob amid helpless moans, in answer.

"I think you did. I think you just came 'cause I'm fingering your sweet pussy and talking dirty to you—you know why?"

'Because you're a dirty pig," Kanmani replied to provoke him, as her last resort, while moving her hips on his fingers. To her surprise— his words were also arousing her. In her normal life; she would have murdered someone to hear whispers of these dirty things in her ear.

"Because you're so nuts for this... you're so primed. I can feel that hot little pussy clenching around my fingers-- oh, yeah..." said Ayaan and withdrew his wet fingers from her burning pussy, "now your cunt is going to spasm around my big Muslim cock." His deep voice danced on the air, murmuring hotly.

She moistened her suddenly dry lips, an insistent throbbing beginning between her thighs at the wicked images that crossed her mind. A blush crept over her cheeks and heavy tits, without turning back; she was now jerking his beloved cock furiously

"On your knees." Ayaan shoved her down to the floor.

Kanmani heard him undoing his pants — clearly, a blowjob was coming. Based on his roughness earlier, Kanmani was felt a little nervous.

"The best way to keep your mouth shut is to fuck your mouth," he growled. Kanmani felt his tip on her lips, but she refused to open her mouth. Holding his heavy monster in one hand, and her hair in the other, Ayaan started slapping her closed lips with his massive cock. It was heavy—very heavy, weighing kgs.

"I can't... this thing is not for oral please," she murmured, watching his beautiful fat long cock. Kanmani literally had no idea, how to suck this monster cock. She had sucked her boyfriend and hubby, but those were merely matchsticks, and Ayaan was a huge tree. She loved the glorious sight of his magnificent cock, but soon one-eyed monster winked at her, leaking a thick streak of pre-cum

Kanmani closed her eyes as if she had a blindfold on because it was still easier that way. She planted her quivering lips over his throbbing cockhead, then she blew a kiss on the tip of his cock with exaggerated puckered lips and his eyes go wide.

"Ahhhh" he grunted and his hands grabbed her hair. Guiding her with just the right amount of encouragement.

Her red and wet tongue darts out and swipes over the small opening while her hands travel up and down his thick, solid shaft. Twisting just enough. Gripping with just the right amount of pressure

"Ya....catch a monkey,' he whispered.

She did as she was told, her hair falling over her eyes, her breasts bobbing with the movement, her breathing slow and even. Kanmani marveled, in an abstract way at the design of humanity, how his giant cock fitted her mouth as if it belonged there as if they were two parts of something, a new key in an old lock that had grown arid and needed the scent of roses to come back to life.

"Take it all in your big mouth. You can use this mouth beyond quarreling," demanded Ayaan in a usually quivering voice. Then he cupped her ears and held the side of her head between his palms, directing the motion. She slowed, a spring uncoiling, taking the entire shaft down her throat to her tonsils; slowly down and slowly up, absorbing him until he became a part of her; he belonged to her.

'Ah, ah, ah." Ayaan grunted louder and his palm clamped over the back of her head. And Ayaan started moving his hips.

It was so hard to moan with her tightly clamped lips creating a vacuum, the warmth of her throat an oven warming his essence.

"Ummm." Kanmani gagged, — but Ayaan showed no mercy. Hands firmly clapped over her ears, Ayaan furiously started pumping into Kanmani's mouth. Drool ran down her chin and her eyes started to water as Ayaan continued to fuck her throat.

Her black mascara started smearing and running down her cheeks. He laughed at her struggling, but suddenly his phone rang, and his thrusting got slower, due to distraction. This allowed Kanmani her just enough time to draw in a deep breath.

"You denied me of you pussy bitch, now I will fuck your face like it is a cunt!" Ayaan demanded roughly before he rammed her moist mouth back down his rigid thick shaft. He started pumping her head up and down his cock at a rapid pace always ramming it as far down as possible. Her luscious breast started whipping rhythmically. Before long, loud gagging noises started emitting from her struggling mouth.

"Yes -- keep that pretty little mouth open to me when I'm fucking it," demanded Ayaan while roughly fucking her face, but it felt damn good to her. This sense of ownership, of ultimate control. She moved like a nodding oil pump, drawing energy from the shaft of his cock, and, for a moment— she became weightless, something ethereal released from the will of gravity.

Kanmani's nose was buried in his pubic hair. Yet this rough face fuck felt great because it was full of surprises, mystery, a glimpse into the new and unknown. She loved his every thrust in her mouth because the throb and rhythm are in tune with the beating of her heart and melody of her soul.