Kanti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face brightened. She was going to comply! His life long desires were going to be fulfilled! "I want to see you nude. That's all. I won't touch you."

"You want to see everything? That's too much!"

"OK. Just show me your tits. Please."

Kanti looked at him without any perceivable emotion for a while. Then stood up and without saying a word, walked into the bathroom. With the heightening erotic atmosphere, words failed Giri. Was she going to come out nude?

Kanti emerged just as she was all clothed.

"What the ..." Giri began but stopped as he saw Kanti's naughty smile.

She walked straight up to him, stood about five feet away and pulled her nightie neck down to bring out her beautiful pair of boobs. She had obviously gone to the bathroom to shed her bra.

Giri simply stared at nature's wonderful creation. The perfect shape was enhanced with a lift provided by the neck of her garment supporting her below. Kanti felt proud of the way her breasts looked. Her areolae and nipples were a delicious light brown, only a shade or two darker than the rest of her smooth skin. Unknown to Giri, the nipples were hardened and erect in the titillating atmosphere. Kanti knew the effect she was having on the man in front of her and also within herself. The thrill of thrilling a man is known only to women.

"OK?" Kanti shrugged her shoulders and popped her boobs back into her nightie.

"No! Please no. I want to see more, please." Giri was sounding so juvenile.

"What more can you see by seeing it for longer?" She however brought her boobs out again, one by one.

Giri leaned forward to get a closer look and he popped the question.

"Can I... Can..."

"No! No touching!"

"No, no. I want to...?" His hands were inching towards his crotch and Kanti understood.

"Oh! My god! No! Gosh. It's so embarrassing! I can't believe we are doing this." She actually had a rush of blood to her cheeks that was visible.

"Please!" Giri had to grovel. The confusion in her mind was obvious. She was enjoying the sexual attention of a man after a long time. It woke up her inner most and intimate feelings. The Indian woman in her was the hurdle. She was being told by a voice in her head to control herself and not make herself cheap. She had her boobs on view and this guy wanted to masturbate in front of her.

"OK, get behind that sofa and do what you want. I don't want to see."

In his innocence and lack of exposure to women, Giri didn't know why she wouldn't want to see him. But his lack of understanding of women was submerged in the current highly charged and erotic circumstance. He simply moved behind the high-backed chair, pulled a stool behind it, sat down and lowered his elastic banded shorts and brought his engorged penis out.

Kanti avoided looking in his direction and felt awkward standing there feeling like some cheap stripper. "Do it quickly. I don't want to stay like this for long."

Giri began with some slow strokes and then got quicker staring at her beautiful boobs. "Can you not take off your nightie completely? Please?"

Kanti glanced quickly at him making sure she didn't look downwards. He saw the raw desire and beastly lust in his eyes and the straining muscles of his face as he clenched his teeth while stroking himself with regular grunts. She knew what female nudity was to men. Both the men she had been with were visual animals feasting shamelessly on her nudity when her clothes came off. They had both assured her that every bit of her intimate parts was beautiful and desirable. David had often praised her butt and its roundedness and shapeliness. Yogi had done the same but was always fascinated and excited by her vagina. All her girlfriends had complimented on her shapely boobs and many a man ogled her on the streets. Now this guy, whom she knew for decades and had declared that he was madly in love with her, is asking to see the same.

And she was going to refuse him?

Without saying a word and without thinking too much about it, Kanti started stripping her nightie away. In her panties alone she turned away and very slowly she peeled her underwear, wriggling her hips professionally.

Giri gasped, then groaned and hissed out the words: "My god!" He stroked vigourously as he ogled the shapeliness of her exposed ass, the deep crevice, the prominent fold below that accentuated her protrusions. The glowing smooth skin topped it all with pure sexiness. The exposed feminine buttock of his beloved in all its glory hit him like a streak of lightning. All the butts he had seen on pornographic sites paled in comparison.

"OK?" She asked.

"Can you turn around, please?"

She didn't answer. Her brain was working fast. That's the last frontier. Her hesitation was not because of her usual shyness. That surprised her. It was because of her conviction that this was the point of no return. And she was not even sure what could happen.

Unseen to her Giri ripped off all his clothes and stood up gingerly. His joints cracked to alert her and she glanced over her shoulder and turned back quickly. "Oh, my gosh!" she muttered realizing he was nude with penis in hand.

She stood frozen as he walked up to her and shuddered as his left hand touched her shoulder and then almost imperceptibly coaxed her to turn. In a trance sans reasoning and rationale, she slowly submitted to the pressure of his palm and faced him and their eyes met.

She saw desire rage in his eyes and she realized that she had the beginnings of an urge too. In one gush of wanting she felt moistness seep into her vitals. In one mad moment, she put her arms around his inexperienced neck and brought his lips to hers. His hands grabbed her waist and then loosened in confused distraction as her sweet lips and tongue ignited his soul.

She felt his manhood pointing upwards pressed against her stomach. She dare not look. She didn't want him to see her raw nakedness quickly too and made that a very long kiss. They disengaged only to come up for breath. His hands slipped down to her butt. He was surprisingly gentle for a novice.

"Oh, how smooth and soft you are!" He spluttered. "Oh, please marry me!" What a time to propose! She almost laughed. His nimble fingers on her butt distracted her. He was moving very slowly towards her crack and then moved down to even more sensitive zones.

They kissed again. This time it was mutually initiated. He tried his unlearnt skill at French kissing. He was gentle as the tip of his tongue flicked her lips and journeyed in to touch her teeth. She jerked in appreciation. His hands meanwhile parted her ample butt cheeks and the tip of is index finger felt the puckered skin of her anal opening. It was maddeningly erotic for him and it tickled her senses even more. She sent her tongue deep into his mouth and he matched hers with his own thrashing about in her velvet soft membrane.

They both moaned out loud ignoring the possibility of being heard. His hips made involuntary grinding movements rubbing his penis against her stomach. He felt the coarse fuzziness pf her pubic hair brush his thighs. She was a natural, he thought, delighted. They separated. Kanti wanted to touch him and her hand dropped from his shoulder, caressed his hairy chest, her fingers rode over a nipple and then his naval and was about to go lower and hold him and love him but at the last mini second she backed off and dropped it by her side.

"Ooh, my darling Kanti. This is the heaven I have been waiting for. Oh god, I never knew a kiss could be so exciting. Oh heavens, what a feeling. Kanti, sweetheart, am I dreaming this? Please tell me I am not. Please, darling. Can I fuck you? Please?"

She looked into his eyes. Her demeanor softening and her desire to please him now quite evident. "Don't ask." She whispered. "Just be natural. Just be yourself. It may happen. That'll be the best." Now, did she really say that?

He stepped back a bit and glanced downwards. Her breasts were beautiful and soft. Her nipples were hard and pointed. Whatever sag she had was overwhelmed by volume. He was trying to look further down, though. He wanted to visit the core of her womanhood.

He simply looked into her eyes and didn't even utter a word. She understood and she nodded ever so slightly with a smile that was even a bit shy.

He lowered himself slowly. Preparing himself for an extremely slow and deliberately stretched introduction to her pussy. She waited almost impatiently as he kissed her neck and breasts for what seemed like hours before he made progress downwards.

How he had the patience, even he knew not. He only knew he wanted to make the event significant for him. His eyes reached her belly button, a beautiful if not symmetrical puckering of her abdominal wall. The slight paunch she carried was inevitable with her middle years and the child she had. The skin, though was incredibly smooth save for a few imperceptible stretch marks of pregnancy. He gently planted a few kisses on her umbilicus.

He hesitated to go down as he thought he would lose that moment of anticipation forever. He looked up with a delirious smile and she looked down and placed her hands on the sides of his head, then moved her right hand through his hair, disheveling his grooming which had surprisingly stayed.

"Do you like what you see?" She was hoarse with reflected anticipation and arousal of her own. "Look at me fully. This is what you wanted, no?"

He still kept looking at her radiant face and lovingly benevolent look when he said: "You're so beautiful, Kanti. I can't even believe this is happening." He made himself comfortable on his knees and slowly moved his head downwards. Her hands remained on him.

While keeping his eyes strictly focused on the body scape that he was admiring and diligently avoiding taking a peek downwards, Giri continued to be marvelled at the sheer beauty of the female torso. He absolutely rejected even the random thought that the porn stars that had encouraged the spilling of tons of his semen were anywhere close to the sexiness he was guzzling now.

His inching brought the first sight of her pubic hairline and he grunted in gratification. The soft inward dip of her lower abdomen had suddenly given way to the beginning of this rather even patch of hair; curly, and not too dense. The mound was prominent and the wonderful vertical slit was cradled by full lips all with a bush of even growth. A little lower her inner lips peeped coyly. Giri was speechless.

"Hmm... Touch me gently, Giri. Gently!" Kanti's request was almost a whisper. He turned his forefinger to face upwards and he made a soft swipe upwards on her moist lips; his first ever touch of feminineness.

He couldn't help notice the slimy surface and realized what intimate wetness meant. "Oh gosh!" he gasped. "Are you wet for me?"

He looked up for an answer and all he got was an embarrassed smile.

As if encouraged and possessed with a force of lust all at once he grabbed her buttocks with both hands and brought her sex to his thirsty, virgin lips. He drank from her core as he imbued his senses with the glorious scent of womanhood. His lips lapped at the erotic saltiness of the centre of her being that was bridled unfairly and wastefully for so long.

As Kanti began to breath heavily and shut her eyes in enjoyment, Giri deployed his tongue into her waiting cavity to touch, stroke and paint her insides with passionate ministrations of an anxiously inspired debutant.

It worked! Kanti gripped his head and moved her hands and fingers over his head and face and egged him on to higher planes of her own arousal. Her hips moved back and forward and left and right seeking unrealistic strata of gratification. His fingers digging into her soft buttocks were forgotten. Her peculiar reluctance to engage intimately with men was wiped out. The conscious worry about reputation was supressed she just let out one huge moan of satisfaction, oblivious to the decibels that rang through the room.

"Oh, Giri. You are so wonderful. So very good. Let me love you, please. Let me touch you. Come here." She gestured for him to stand. Without looking down she felt for him and found his throbbing member and held is ever so gently. She felt the smooth skin and drew it back and forth a couple of times and then thumbed his tip lovingly. Her secret feminine skills were seeping back into her.

Giri's dizzy head arched back as he had his mouth open with no sound. The incredible feeling of women's palm on his organ was almost shocking. His eyes were wide open in heightened arousal and as she continued to fondle him he felt the eminent danger; that of his ejaculation.

He grabbed her hand so suddenly that Kanti stiffened and looked down to see him for the first time. His dark cock and the purple bulb that was revealed with her stroking were actually quite beautiful to her excited state.

"What happened? Did I hurt you?"

"No. The opposite. I almost came!"

"It's OK!", she wrapped her other arm around him. "You can come. Please. I want to make you come."

"But I want to... want to go inside."

"Yes, I want that too. We can do that later. Don't hold back now, darling. Just come for me." She continued to love him so expertly yet gently and unnoticeably increased the frequency of her stroking until he exploded.

He grunted uncontrollably as he squirted years of pent up desire onto her neck and breasts as Kanti stood up and let him cum onto her furry pubes and even let his last mighty thrust into her as she drew the tip of his penis just past her vaginal lips.

Giri died and went to heaven! Kanti felt his cum on her breasts and tummy while tiny beads tickled as they trickled down the insides of her thighs. She counted nine spasms! He had his eyes closed as if to enjoy a moment trapped and treasured in his starved man brain forever. Remembering that she still held his penis she stroked him gently again once more before she let go.

Giri opened his eyes smiling and wrapped one arm around her while his searching fingers reached down for her pussy. He gleefully felt the wetness.

"Put your finger inside. Feel me. See how you soaked me." He gently entered her and felt the insides of a women for the first time. He somehow knew how to be gentle.

"Why did you deny me this? Why did you keep me waiting so long? Please don't make me wait even a second longer!" The fire burned in his eyes. It wasn't just raw lust. There was genuine desire that lovers feel with arousal.

"Come!" she whispered as she sat back on the bed and raised her hand beckoning. Her legs parted invitingly and she wore the sexiest naked smile. "I will teach you everything. Everything!"

The final frontier

His momentary flaccid state gave way to another powerful erection. He dwelt for a moment on her genitals admiring the shape of her now shiny lower lips and her pubic hair. He glanced at those full hips and creamy thighs. He devoured those breasts again; their fullness and shape with the inviting nipples.

"You are so wonderfully beautiful. Every inch of you." He leaned over her pushing her back on the bed as she reached down to hold him in anticipation of helping him enter her. "Wait a minute." He said as he raised himself and found his pants on the ground picked out his wallet and opened it to produce a condom.

"You came prepared?" She was a bit annoyed.

"No, I always carry one just in case."

"Liar!"

"I swear it's true." He ripped off the foil, brought out the flimsy red thing and quickly put it one. He assumed his position above her again and she grasped him once again.

Then she said: "Stop. Take that off. I am OK. I am too old to get pregnant. Anyway, I just finished my periods. Just come to me raw and let me feel your naked passion!"

"Wow!" was all he could manage to utter. He tore the condom off and lowered himself as she held him very lovingly. "Am I big enough for you?"

"There you go, you men. Size is nothing. At least for me." She drew him towards her cunt. "Let me tell you what most men don't know. They are unaware of the angle of entry. It's backwards and upwards as you enter when the woman lies flat." She pulled him gently in and then he thrust himself deep into her. The feeling of being gloriously swallowed by this woman was ecstatic.

But before he started the almost involuntary movement he asked: "How did you know?"

"What?"

"That most men don't know that stuff."

Kanti bit her lip in regret. She turned that into a joke. "Oh, I have been with a few men. What did you think?"

"Really?"

"You jealous?"

"Crazy jealous. And you never wanted me!"

"You, silly boy! Of course, I had only Yogi. Who do you think I am? Now hurry up and do something before I rape you! Oh, OK. Come out and go in on your own. You need to know the basics."

Giri slipped out and then tried to enter her again but was hitting a block.

"A little lower. He adjusted. "Just a wee bit. Yeah, not too much. Now go!"

He was not still making progress beyond the first inch.

"I told you to go slightly upwards, honey. Down and up, remember?"

Bullseye in the second attempt. He went deep and then his instincts grabbed hold of his pelvis. He went from slow to very fast in a few seconds, grunting panting and all.

"Hold on, Giri. The girl enjoys when your whole length rubs her inside. That's the best for you too. Just draw out almost completely and then go in deepest." When he made the change to his thrusts she added: "And slow is better in the beginning."

Giri's senses were all focused on his organ and all his nerves seems to be connected only there. Something told him to take care of her whole body and he moved his hands randomly over her and inserted them behind her to hold her tight. She in turn moved her finger tips to glide over his buttocks and stealthily moved between his thighs to touch his balls. She knew what that did to men. Giri responded with a groan of approval.

"Do things to me too." She cooed. "Feel my breasts and kiss them." Her legs went up in the air and they wrapped around his butt.

He bent down to satisfy her. He moved his hips and synced his lips to the rhythm he had now built. Her soft fingers playing with his scrotum and his perineum and then creeping down between them to hold his moving shaft. That was too much for him.

"Oh, Kanti, darling, this is so great. Ooh! I am going to cum." No sooner had he uttered those ecstatic words and before Kanti could react, he ejaculated and moaned through his strokes as he produced surprisingly a large volume of semen. She jerked with him in psychological union but she knew she was still unspent.

His breathing slowed down and he rolled away with a smile on a face so flushed.

"Thank you very much!"

"Don't say that. It sounds like a favour. No. We were in it mutually." She thought for a while. "You came so quickly a second time. You need to hold on, you know. Girls need time."

"Oh, sorry."

"No, don't be sorry. Just make me come."

"How? Teach me."

"Sure, I will. Give me your hand." He did. "Come look at me. Some more anatomy." She giggled.

Giri turned and went towards her soaked pussy. She took his index finger and placed it on her clitoris. "Put the light on. Can't see much. It's too dark." She flipped the bed side switch. A gentle orange glow lit her nakedness.

Kanti then separated her lips with two fingers to given him a good view and with his finger held, she made those thin circles on the centre of her sex. "Gentle, circular movements."

He began well but got a bit rough.

"Ouch! Gently."

"Oh, sorry." He tried to do exactly as he was told.

"Yeah, good. You are a quick learner!" She went quiet as Giri continued and reminded himself that he needed to be nimble and quickened his pace as he saw her squeeze her eyes shut and let her knees fall apart in obvious approval and enjoyment. Soon soft moans followed and then some deep breathing and finally grunts of enjoyment. Her hands reached out for him. Holding his arms and then his torso and gradually she reached between his legs. "Put this inside. Suck my boobs. Oh lord!" She was wriggling with arousal and impending fulfilment.