Kanto Ep. 02

Story Info
Pokemon/Pokegirls fusion. Mt. Moon to Cerulean.
9.9k words
4.77
15.9k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,369 Followers

Disclaimer: All humans having sex are over the age of consent. This is more Gen 1 Pokemon using the theme for Pokegirls. I own the rights to neither.

******

I idly ran my fingers through the hair on Sparky's head between her ears as I stared at the aptly named Mount Moon in the distance.

Even just a few minutes walk east of Pewter, I could clearly see the dome-shaped small mountain in the distance, pitted with craters and holes from the Pokemon within having bored portions of its exterior away. It really did resemble the moon.

"C'mon, Sparky. We're burning daylight."

"Pi," she agreed excitedly, and we were off. There were no feral Pokemon on the route to the Mountain, but there were a lot of Tamers milling about, mostly ones who seemed like they hadn't defeated Brock yet.

There was more than one who had nothing but Bug-types, and a couple with nothing but Flying-types. All challenged me to battles, hoping to get their monsters strong enough to continue on. Sparky didn't help any of them out at all, soundly defeating them one after another.

When she hit level eleven, Sparky developed a move called Quick Attack, and finally had something else to attack with besides her Thundershock.

The surprise was the Tamer who sent out an Ekans. A bald, purple snake-girl with unblinking yellow eyes split by a thin vertical iris, she also had a very large mouth filled with small fangs that she could unhinge to make a frankly terrifying hiss. She had a small pair of purple tits with shockingly yellow nipples and three fingered hands on thin arms, but below the hips were no legs at all. Instead, she had a long, muscular tail with a yellow rattle on the tip and a band of yellow around her thin waist.

As terrifying as the Ekans was, Sparky really was that much stronger than her, and defeated her easily, but suffered a poisoning in the process. Man, did I hate poison-types.

Eventually, after a couple of hours of battles and walking, we found ourselves on the approach to the entrance of the cave systems that permeated the mountain. Just outside of that entrance was a Pokecenter, and it pissed me off a little.

There were no wild Pokemon between here and Pewter, but there was a Center. Meanwhile, my hometown of Pallet still didn't have one. What was the sense in this?

Just because I was angry about it didn't mean I wasn't going to take advantage, so after a quick stop inside to heal Sparky up to full strength, we started to explore the caves.

Light filtered down through the many holes on the cavern ceiling, diffused and reflected off of every surface inside. Looking closer, there was some kind of crystal powder imbedded in the rocky walls and floor that spread around the light.

We hadn't taken five steps inside before a Zubat swooped down to attack. It was mostly a mouth and wings, blue and vicious. I couldn't tell the gender without getting a lot closer than I was comfortable with, but I had no interest in fielding a Zubat anyway.

"Sparky, Thundershock!"

Sparky fell to her hands and channeled her electricity through her tail, taking down the flyer in one, super-effective strike.

I quickly dropped my Black Ball onto its unconscious body, and we continued on.

The bat-like Zubats were everywhere. Four more fights and I ran across my first Geodude.

I was actually looking for a Geodame to capture, and then Tame. My Pokedex rated the ground/rock Pokemon as high A-class, though I didn't see why just yet. Bubbles crushed them easily.

Switching my Pokegirls, I let Bubbles out, and she focused immediately on the wild Pokeboy.

"Bubbles, Water Gun!"

My Squirtle's cheeks bulged alarmingly, before she spat a stream of water at high pressure directly into the face of her opponent. The Geodude rolled backward as his heath bar dropped all the way down, and I Black-Balled him. It was when my Pokedex chimed triumphantly and I turned around that I got a big surprise.

Small, flickering lights were radiating from deep within Bubbles's blue skin, like powerful, moving flashlights shining up from under water. She looked at her hands in wonder, and asked, "Squirtle?" in a worried tone.

I stood frozen as she doubled over, and the flickering of light became more intense. Her form began to pulse bigger, growing in size with every heartbeat. Something like ears sprouted from her head, blue-white and shaped similar to a breaking ocean wave frozen in time. A tail grew from the very top of her bubbly ass cheeks and just below the lip of her shell, flared out and curled at the ends, looking very much like her new ears.

The lightshow tapered off, and Bubbles stood up straight, blinking heavily. In her upright position, I could see that her short black hair had grown down to her shoulders, keeping the wave in her bangs. She'd also obtained six dull yellow armored plates on her torso. She had a pair on the bottom just over her pussy, another pair over her slightly bulging abdomen, and a final, curved pair covering half of her much bigger tits and holding them up and together. Her cleavage was awe-inspiring.

She looked at me. "Wartortle?"

I glanced at my Pokedex for confirmation of my guess. "You evolved, Bubbles. Congratulations?"

She stepped up close to me, having to look down at me from her now six-foot height. She'd grown two feet taller, and proportionally was even more voluptuous than before. I reached out, traced a finger down her deep cleavage, and sighed, "I'm going to miss your boobs, Bubbles."

She looked down in consternation, then focused. The plates protecting and supporting her breasts simply melted away, absorbing into her skin. Once freed, her staggeringly impressive breasts dropped down and forward with a liquid bounce, large purple nipples at their peaks. "War!" she triumphed.

I buried my head in-between them, and held the heavy, giant blue teardrops against my face. "Oh thank God," I muttered into her cleavage. Bubbles's tits were one of the best things in my life at the moment. I really didn't want them to be locked away forever.

After moment... or five, I figured we'd better get back to it. Stepping back out of her glorious mammaries I ordered, "Okay, armor back up, Bubbles. We've got more exploring to do."

"Toooortle," she begged.

"Tonight," I promised. "Believe it, there's no way I'm passing up the chance to play with the new you. But we've got a job to do right now, right?"

Once she'd regenerated her breast armor, we explored the top level of the cavern, finding multiple holes down to sub-levels with makeshift ladders attached to the sides. Bubbles handled the Geodudes, and Sparky handled the Zubats.

I had a pretty good mental map of the level, and the girls were getting tired, so I figured it was time to call it a day and head back to the entrance, and then the Center just outside. We were almost back out when the Pokegirl I'd been looking for rolled into my path.

Upright, pointed ridges on her forehead similar to a Tiara marked her as a Geodame. "Bubbles, Tackle!"

The Wartortle slammed into the stone head with arms, and barely hurt her. I winced, no wonder they were considered high A-class. One water attack from Bubbles would definitely knock her out, but it might also kill her. Then she'd be useless for anything but the Black Ball. No, we were going to have to shave her health down a sliver at a time with tackles. I wasn't going to risk not capturing her, the female was too rare of a find.

In her evolved form, Bubbles could take a hit even better than before, and she was fully twice the Geodame's level. I kept commanding Bubbles to tackle, and the much weaker rock Pokegirl would tackle her back for even less damage.

When the feral's health bar was far down into the red, I pulled an empty ball from my pack and triggered the multi-button, tossing it at the slow-moving monster-girl.

The Geodame was digitized into pure energy, sucking up into the open ball before it fell to the dirt floor and rocked. It wobbled madly, containing the storm of wild energy trying desperately to overpower the device, before settling down with a soft chime, the black band of the ball pulsing softly with a white light.

Bubbles grinned exhaustedly at me. "Tortle."

"Yeah you did! Well done, Bubbles," I praised her. "She's going to be a great addition to the team."

******

I stared at the restrained Geodame in exasperation, and more than a little frustration. Her arms were pinned out to the sides, and the restraints held her head firmly immobile, with a secondary set holding her mouth open.

The problem was that she was just a head with arms. She didn't have a pussy to Tame with!

I grabbed my Pokedex and started looking through the available information. "Oh you've got to be kidding me..."

I wasn't sticking my dick into a feral Pokegirl's mouth. No matter how trustworthy the taming beds were, or how specialized the restraint system would and could be for each and every breed of Pokemon. I wasn't doing it.

Still, I wanted her on my team. She was no good against water or plant types, but against normal attacks she was so strong, and absolutely immune to electric. Who knew what other possible strengths she'd have that I just didn't know about?

There was a third option, but I was going to need some help. Grabbing both of my other Pokeballs, I released Bubbles and Sparky.

Sparky took one look at Bubbles's new form, and her ears dropped back while her eyes shined. "Piiiika," she said in awe, staring at the gigantic breasts right at her face height.

Bubbles raised an eye ridge, and her breast armor melted away, releasing the massive flesh balloons to drop down. The purple nipples flicked up and down as her mighty boobs settled into rest.

I got their attention before we all got distracted. "Hey, I need your help, girls."

They both looked at me, and I gestured helplessly at the restrained Geodame. "I need to cum in her mouth. Help me out?" I pleaded.

Sparky and Bubbles looked at each other for a moment, before holding out their hands and doing the Pokegirl version of Roshambo. The gestures were obscene, and not only did I not understand the game, I was pretty sure that I didn't ever want to.

They went three rounds before Sparky's entire being dropped, slouching with her long and wide ears flopping down, tail sagging to the floor. Bubbles turned to me victoriously, and hefted one of her giant blue tits up, presenting the hard purple nipple at its peak to me.

I needed absolutely no further invitation. Dipping my head slightly, I sucked that nipple into my mouth, grasping her vast breast with both of my hands.

It was sexy, and fun, and was just what I needed. My dick pulsed up to hardness. Bubbles ran her stubby fingers through my hair as I suckled at her teat, rumbling in pleasure. "War," she beckoned Sparky.

I felt Sparky's greedy little mouth inhale my member to the root, the soft fur on her face gently tickling my skin. I sank one hand deep into the liquid flesh of Bubbles's other breast and squeezed her hard. Bubbles clearly approved, and rumbled louder.

I stood there, receiving an excellent, energetic blowjob while also licking and sucking on two big blue tits that were each as big as the Pokegirl restrained to the bed. Larger, even, than my own head. To think I was ever reluctant to be a Tamer!

I could feel myself getting close, the pressure beginning to build. I backed away a step from both of my girls. "Bend over, Bubbles. I need some lube." She had won their little game, hadn't she?

My Wartortle spun around with haste, dropping her torso forward so quickly in her excitement that all of her watery blue flesh wobbled in wild motion.

I stepped behind her, and she raised her blue-white tail for me without prompting. Using my thumbs to spread the vast ass flesh, I slotted into her so-very-wet pussy.

Thrusting into her to build up some lubrication, I held out until the very last second before pulling out, enjoying it too much.

I yanked my cock out of her gripping tunnel and scrambled up onto the taming bed, stroking furiously. I aimed my tip right into the Geodame's open mouth, and came like a Water Gun.

I didn't quite get all of my cum into her mouth, somehow I managed to also cum all over her face in long streaks. I watched as she reflexively swallowed my cum, and the white streaks on her face vanished as she absorbed them.

The Geodame's eyes rolled back into her head and she groaned with a sound like gravel grinding against itself as she came herself.

Panting, I waited for some sign that the Taming took root. She focused on me, and through her mouth restraints kind of said; "Dame."

I blew out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. "Yeah, you're welcome. I think I'm going to call you... Pebbles. You okay with that?"

"Geo," she agreed. "Geodame?"

"Oh, right. Sorry. One sec..." I stumbled over to the headboard and hit the correct button, putting Pebbles back into her ball and causing the restraints to swivel back to their resting positions underneath the bed.

Removing my third Pokegirl's ball from the headboard, I turned to my other two and stopped. Poor Bubbles had both of her hands between her legs, furiously rubbing her leaking cunt in search of an orgasm that wouldn't come. Sparky wasn't in much better shape.

What I had just done to my Wartortle and Pikachu was cruel, but I hadn't realized it at the time. I got both of them revved up, but without my cum, neither could get off. I had to fix that, Pebbles could wait.

I looked at Sparky consideringly, her yellow furred form slumped to the floor in near tears, then at Bubbles, still bent over the bed with both hands in her crotch. I came up with an idea.

I bodily lifted Sparky from the floor, her light frame easy for me to heft, and slung her over Bubbles's shell. The sight of my Pikachu's tight yellow ass directly above my Wartortle's plump blue one really helped me get hard again.

A little stroking, and a little help from my nanite reinforcement, and I was ready to help them out. "Move your hands, Bubbles," I directed her.

Her hands immediately left her pussy to brace herself on the bed, and she lifted her tail in anticipation. "War... Wartortle?" she asked in a wondering tone.

"Yes, really. You didn't think I would leave you like this, did you?" Without waiting for a reply, I slotted myself all the way to the hilt in her incredibly slick cavern, pressing against her ass deep enough that the water-balloon like cheeks deformed around my hips.

Pumping in and out of her, I gave her instructions. "Okay Bubbles. When I pull out, I'm going to need you to lower your tail so Sparky can get some attention too. Got it?"

"Wa-a-a-ar," she agreed, her word stuttering with every impact I gave her.

After a handful of deep, long strokes into her clenching tunnel, I abruptly pulled all of the way out. Bubbles dutifully lowered her blue-white tail, and I raised up a bit to slot myself into the patiently waiting Sparky.

Her tail stood up as straight as it could, and she mewled in pleasure. Grasping her tail at the base with one hand and her narrow hip with the other, I pounded her hard enough that it sent the Wartortle she laid upon into jiggling motion.

Back and forth I went between them, trying to give them both equal amounts of my dick. I was getting really tired by the time the familiar pressure in my groin began to build. Walking around Mt. Moon all day and then doing the up and down squats between my girls was taking its toll.

I buried myself against Sparky's tight little yellow ass cheeks and came. I counted three spurts before I yanked back out, tightly gripping my cock around the base, and shoved it into Bubbles to finish off. Sparky began to flicker with electricity from her pussy as she orgasmed and I was worried about it hurting Bubbles, so I rolled her off of my Wartortle's shell to the bed. The Pikachu didn't even notice, absorbed in the sensation of cumming.

As soon as I'd finished cumming myself, Bubbles pressed her big blue ass back into me and growled, "Waaaar."

Her cum shot everywhere. From every direction around my dick, she sprayed mightily. It splattered up my torso, her perfectly round ass cheeks focusing some of her cum into an upward spray, and it also shot down my legs and even to the sides a bit. I barely kept on my feet through it.

I stepped backward, pulling out of her, and the Pokegirl-cum clung to both my torso and her ass in gooey ropes of somewhat watery ejaculate. "Damn, Bubbles. We might have to do your taming in a bathtub from now on," I complained.

"To-o-ortle," she happily agreed. I rolled my eyes, chiding myself. Yeah, threaten a Water-Type with bathtub sex. Might as well try and light the sun on fire, Travis.

I definitely needed a shower after that. And sleep, I was exhausted. "I'm going to take a quick shower, girls. Then we can all get some rest."

Bubbles frantically scrambled to her feet, nearly falling down again as she raced to get into the water first.

So much for that shower being quick.

******

I was on the verge of laughing from nearly the second we reentered Mt. Moon.

My Geodame didn't have legs, so the way she moved herself around was kind of hilarious. She rolled.

It wasn't the rolling that was funny, it was the way she would drift off in a curve, directly into a wall more than once. Pebbles wasn't the smartest Pokegirl in the world.

Still, it was easy to get some training done with her on that upper level. The Zubats had an absorb attack that Pebbles was naturally defensible against, so with every victory Pebbles got a little stronger.

At level eleven, three levels stronger than she was when I captured her, she developed a move called 'Rock Throw'. That hurled stone was super effective against flyers, and then she was taking the Zubats down in one hit.

I figured it was time to start exploring some of the lower levels, so we fought our way over to the ladder I'd mentally marked as the first one to try.

Milling about near the laddered hole was a mountain of a man, decked out in hiking gear. He had to be in his mid-thirties, with an enormously thick black beard.

While being drafted as a Tamer when we turned eighteen came with a mandatory two-year term of service, nothing said that you had to quit at the end of it. Many people enjoyed the job, and it was a boon for the world that those people helped keep the feral population under control well past their mandatory term.

Pacing beside him was an Onix, identical in every way to Brock's, save for the level of strength. As soon as Mountain Man saw me, and my Geodame veering back and forth as she rolled beside me, his face lit up.

"I challenge!" he exclaimed with a pointed finger. "Onix, Tackle!"

Pebbles had hardly stopped rolling when the massive Onix whipped her boulder-like body directly on top of her, causing a little damage.

Pebbles was strong against normal attacks, and was the same level as that Onix. For being a Tamer this long, the man didn't seem to know what he was doing.

I recalled Pebbles, and sent out Bubbles. Mountain Man took one look at my Wartortle and his face fell.

"#*@%," he muttered. I didn't quite catch the exact word he used, but the tone was clear.

"Bubbles, Water gun," I directed calmly.

My Wartortle's cheeks bulged even bigger than they had when she was still a Squirtle, and the high-pressure stream of water she spat knocked most of the Onix's health bar down.

The man winced as he glanced at his own Pokedex. "Tackle!" he tried again.

The rock-snake Pokegirl raised up to her impressive height, pausing for just a moment, and then she slammed her body downward, clubbing Bubbles over the head with one of her giant granite breasts.

My Pokedex warned me that Bubbles had suffered a critical hit. Even so, Bubbles was a tank. She had plenty of strength left to fight with. "Bubble attack!"

icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,369 Followers